+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time traveller reveals our world in 2030

1. Link to Post #21
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Default Re: Time traveller reveals our world in 2030

I remember over 20 years ago that the Damanhur Community in Italy provided a course in time travel.
    http://www.damanhur.org/

I'm not up to date if this course is still provided: But here are the details at the time.

OLAMI DAMANHUR UNIVERSITY

PHYSICAL TRAINING COURSES FOR TIME TRAVELERS

The beginning of a training course and selection structured in a series of levels that can lead to becoming a Temponaut.

A two day intensive to check if you have the appropriate physical disposition for time travel

An opportunity to learn the basic knowledge necessary needed for survival in time and geographic conditions that are very different from those of today.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

T Smith (16th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm with Star Mariner on this one. These are "dangerous" times and time travel 101 would mandate keeping your mouth shut. From my own experience (whether I'm a time traveler or not; I wouldn't even know where to begin to tackle that one), those glorious, shadowy, clipboard son of a bi*ches do show up and its best to keep your mouth shut.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,261 times in 1,414 posts

A very secure way to travel back in time is through past life recollection.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Spellbound (16th February 2018), Wind (15th February 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Time travalers, I know a few of those : )

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    And when i arrived on May 1 2001 I would present this list of things to a wide range of people. When it all came true 30 days later, there would be no doubt. So simple. So easy.
    Not quite, Mike, time is liquid not dense. Throw such factors to the Earth petri dish and you guarantee it won't happen.

Originally posted by Michelle- Marie :
    Quote I would not rule out experiences such as this, I just wouldn't buy into it totally without a better presentation. Maybe a centered person with a calm demeanor. Although, I'm sure some real experiences have an after-effect such as PTSD.

One other aspect--I don't think there is only one timeline. Possibilities are infinite.
    Hi Michelle-Marie, In the Sci-Fi movie plurality (2023 below) the character appears very calm, but it is not always so, the unimaginative situations can not draw a conclusion but simply many points of views from us posters on this thread

I agree on the timeline comment and wonder from which one he came from, an aspect of essence split from it's source, or would it be a hologram projections

Originally posted by Syrwong -

Quote A genuine time traveler, if there is one, would not be too concerned about proving himself. He or she would likely to be very confident and do not care if the majority of people would not believe him.
    Interesting point of view... However, how did the governments of this world and it's entities has treated you? Some food for thought

The simplicity of assumptions does not leave much space (at the moment) for sitting with and as awareness where no reaction is needed but an observation. However, many of the time travelers are afraid to been infected by this world and so are quick to react

Many perceptions and points of views... and each one of them determines the lane and the future

Blessings to all, whatever 'time' you are from

Enjoy!

Last edited by Limor Wolf; 16th February 2018 at 07:15.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

T Smith (16th February 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    The concept of traveling back or forward in a hypothetical linear timeline on which a now-moment moves, is an outdated way of thinking. It's time for all of us to realize that there is only Now without motion but with infinite potential which functions beyond the dimension of time.
    Put another way, there is only "now" and the past and future are only quantum potentialities in continuous flux.

When time travel becomes prevalent technology, I think we may all start to understand the nature of reality a little better. The past to which we travel will likely be much different, perhaps even physically different, from the past we remember.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Jac0b (14th March 2018), ZenBaller (16th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 281 posts

Yes. The key that will enable time travel is for all humans to become heart based entities. Because Heart functions beyond time. Its basis is in a higher dimension. As long as we use the mind, which is a linear inferior tool, this is not possible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2