Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist: Nixon's ET Time Capsule

Quote Posted by Humanbean (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by sommervr (here)
    Quote Posted by Humanbean (here)
    Quote Posted by sommervr (here)
    Initial video was removed after about an hour. The video was reposted. The new video was posted with a few things scrubbed. There were allegations by Nixon supposedly relayed to Merritt that the Democrats were a bunch of pedophiles and perverts (ie. pizzagate). This was scrubbed in the latest (current as of posting) upload.
    No there weren't. There was nothing like that in there.
    Yes there was. It was specifically related to Merritt's role as a rent-boy muckraker and honeypot. The exact phrase was Nixon referring to the Democrats as "pedophiles and perverts" in relation to Merritts role in blackmailing Nixon's political enemies.

For those that don't know this board is a containment board of a kind and rife with disinfo. Use your intuition, feed your inner voice and find the truth
    I've not actually watched either version yet, but I downloaded them both. They're precisely the same length.

No need to 'use your intuition', or 'feed your inner voice'. Just watch them both!!

Will you do that?

1. http://avalonlibrary.net/Nixon's_ET_...8_upload_1.mp4
    2. http://avalonlibrary.net/Nixon's_ET_...8_upload_2.mp4

Different Mb sizes, but different resolutions. I downloaded Upload 1 at 720p.

(And what's 'a containment board', btw? If Avalon is one, I sure don't know about it. )
    Thanks Bill, I took a quick listen to the part I believe sommervr is referring to; it starts around the 12min mark and references Merritt's work with the FBI as a honeypot but be he in no way singles out any politcal party and he does not quote Nixon attacking the Democrats as a bunch of peadophiles and perverts. As Daniel says, nothing was removed from the original recording. If there's a section later on that bares out sommervr's claims I'll stand corrected as time is short as I've got to go down the pub...

For clarity: the 'perverts and pedophiles' reference is just after 32:05. It's identical in both versions, and wasn't 'scrubbed'.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (16th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Humanbean (16th February 2018), RunningDeer (15th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    For clarity: the 'perverts and pedophiles' reference is just after 32:05. It's identical in both versions, and wasn't 'scrubbed'.
    Thanks, Bill. Quick link @ 32:05.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (16th February 2018), Humanbean (16th February 2018), Matthew (16th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

The 'Planet X' reference was very interesting, and Daniel kind of seized on that in his post-recorded voiceover.

But I'm not convinced that was what Robert Merritt was trying to say. The name 'Planet X' was almost unknown and rarely used back in the 60s or 70s. (However, it had been named and hypothesized to exist by astronomer Percival Lowell as early as 1906.)

It struck me that it might have been the start of Epsilon Eridani (the closest star to us known to have at least one planet, just 10.5 light years away and quite sun-like). I just wonder if maybe he couldn't at that point quite remember the rest of the name of the star.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th February 2018 at 00:59.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (16th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

This video was an awful lot of build up to not a whole lot.

It is an interesting story.

But it is missing the most important thing: the actual letter.

Until he provides the location of the letter and it is found, this is just a story from a CIA honey pot used to blackmail people.

Calling Nixon the best president of this century is a joke. Nixon and Kissenger are both bad people. You are aware of his connection to the JFK murder? His connection to Allen Dulles?

Interesting story. Zero proof.
    Last edited by Praxis; 16th February 2018 at 01:00.

8. Link to Post #25
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Quote Posted by Praxis (here)
    This video was an awful lot of build up to not a whole lot.

It is an interesting story.

But it is missing the most important thing: the actual letter.

Until he provides the location of the letter and it is found, this is just a story from a CIA honey pot used to blackmail people.

Calling Nixon the best president of this century is a joke. Nixon and Kissenger are both bad people. You are aware of his connection to the JFK murder? His connection to Allen Dulles?

Interesting story. Zero proof.
    I agree there's no proof (yet) but at least Robert Merritt is a real person; as is Cubby (the lawyer; I think that's his name). Of course, we need the letter.

The fact that Merritt thinks Nixon is a hero is interesting. If he was making his story up, the last thing he would do is say that, because everyone thinks it's absurd.

I would never defend Nixon or Kissinger, but we should bear in mind the likely role of the CIA in bringing down Nixon (e.g. finding the incriminating recording so quickly in all those miles of tapes, etc.) and ask - why? There's an untold story here.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (16th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018)

10. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Just a reminder that time lengths of 'allegedly identical or not' videos will be the same if one is censored with 'dead air'. You will have to listen CAREFULLY to both to discover any discrepancies.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Just a thought....Kissinger seems to be the main "key" to understanding what is REALLY going on in our world. Why else would POTUS have had a meeting with him? H.K. has been at the center of things for a very long time & seems to be still relevant..... Maybe we can't "handle the Truth"!!

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Andrew_K (17th February 2018), avid (16th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Bruno (1st March 2018), Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2018), Harley (18th February 2018), Inaiá (3rd June 2018), RunningDeer (17th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Live @ 7:30 p.m. EST (2/16/18) with Dark Journalist: White House
    ET Time Capsule Nixon Secret UFO Message

DARK JOURNALIST LIVE! TONIGHT: BOMBSHELL REVELATIONS THAT PRESIDENT NIXON HID A TIME CAPSULE IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT CONTAINS UNDISCOVERED ET/UFO DISCLOSURE!

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt and his Special Guest Forbidden Knowledge TV's Alexandra Bruce will go deep into the incredible and historic Dark Journalist Episode that featured an Exclusive Interview with Former Huston Plan Operative Robert Merritt in which he revealed the presence of a Secret Time Capsule hidden by President Nixon in the White House that contains ET/UFO Disclosure!

They will also discuss Watergate Lawyer Douglas Caddy's efforts to have the National Archives reveal the Secret Message!

Watch the Exclusive Interview with Covert Operative Robert Merritt Here

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th February 2018), Bill Ryan (16th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), boja (16th February 2018), Debra (16th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Harley (18th February 2018), Mike (16th February 2018), Tam (17th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,504 times in 274 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Just a thought....Kissinger seems to be the main "key" to understanding what is REALLY going on in our world. Why else would POTUS have had a meeting with him? H.K. has been at the center of things for a very long time & seems to be still relevant..... Maybe we can't "handle the Truth"!!
    Trump met with Kissinger three times in the first month after his election, and then just a week or two ago. I think you are spot on here.

As an aside, this is one of my favorite radio show hosts, I listen to him all the time. To the point, and very knowledgeable.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Bruno (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Harley (18th February 2018), RunningDeer (17th February 2018), Wansen (2nd April 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TravelerJim (here)
    As an aside, this is one of my favorite radio show hosts, I listen to him all the time. To the point, and very knowledgeable.
    Daniel is live now. If you click on the video in post #28, it'll come up.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 17th February 2018 at 02:22.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Dark Journalist: Nixon's ET Time Capsule

In the first interview there is a photo of Nixon speaking with two young ladies, One of which looks awfully like Gillian Anderson to my eye...

Skip to 15:17 for an example

Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th February 2018 at 12:28.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    @Cardillac

It seems I was misinterpreted. I have a high opinion of Liszt, I was merely making a lighthearted joke, but in hindsight, I totally see how it could be seen as a dig. To be clear, I think he does a great job.

He just literally looks a but like a magician, is all

Left:
    A professional and very objective alt media Investigator-Presenter.
    Right:
    A very deep and brilliant minded (Multi minded) alt media information giver- Magician

Just showing a comparison as a joke

I like them both very much, long may they continue
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

I realize there is only so much time an interviewer has with an interviewee, but the beginning of the interview moved way too fast for me. A few questions really needed to be asked.

In 30 seconds Merritt goes from being raped by 2 Catholic priests in West Virginia, to a move to DC, to a job as a postmortem technician....and then to a job as a waiter?

- Why did he move to DC? Was it his own decision? Or was he involved in an MK ultra type of thing a la Cathy O'Brien?

- What qualified him to be a post mortem technician? (He repeatedly describes himself as an uneducated country boy from West Virginia...)

- Why did he go from a highly technical job like this to being a mere waiter? And later a clerk?

In every other way Daniel did a really nice job, but i was distracted by these questions from the get go and never really settled in to the interview.
    Last edited by Mike; 17th February 2018 at 17:51.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), RunningDeer (17th February 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    In every other way Daniel did a really nice job, but i was distracted by these questions from the get go and never really settled in to the interview.
    A couple of times, Daniel asked him (in his post-recorded voiceover) to 'go over it again'. Merritt then told the same segment of the story in a slightly different way.

What was happening there — I'm sure — is that Daniel was splicing together similar parts of two different (separately recorded) interviews. The entire collection of conversations, which Daniel alluded to, may well have been quite a hotch-potch that Daniel had to organize somehow, and also somehow not keep too lengthy.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Debra (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Humanbean (17th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), RunningDeer (17th February 2018), sanma (21st February 2018), Star Tsar (17th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2018), Wansen (2nd April 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member section9's Avatar
    Thanks

The story seemed to me to have a ring of truth, but in the end, doesn’t pass the smell test with me.

Why?

Nixon’s Time Capsule, buried with Jimmy Hoffa and containing the Alien Warp Drive formula and Colonel Sanders’ Secret Recipe, is buried in a place that is known only to two people: Kissinger and this Hillbilly Rent Boy from Dogpatch.

And the MiB’s haven’t paid him a visit yet?

Bullsh#t.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to section9 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th February 2018), BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

I would guess the MIB's HAVE shown up & since he is in poor health, wants to get his story out. Guess we'll just have to wait & see!

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Trump to open Nixon Alien ET Time Capsule? DARK JOURNALIST - 19 minutes

Dark Journalist
    Published on Feb 21, 2018

BOMBSHELL REVELATIONS CHANGE HISTORY! COVERT INSIDER REVEALS PRESIDENT NIXON HID A TIME CAPSULE IN THE WHITE HOUSE THAT CONTAINS EXPLOSIVE ET/UFO DISCLOSURE!

EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT MERRITT VIDEO HERE:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpItY...

PART 3 EPISODE:

THIS EPISODE UPDATES YOU ON THE STATUS OF THE NATIONAL ARCHIVES LETTER & FEATURES EXCERPTS FROM THE HISTORY CHANGING INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT MERRITT. PLUS AN INTERVIEW WITH FORMER WATERGATE ATTORNEY DOUGLAS CADDY ABOUT MERRITT' S REVELATIONS!

THREE MEETINGS THAT CHANGE HISTORY!

In this historic Dark Journalist Episode Former Undercover Huston Plan Insider Robert Merritt steps forward for the first time ever in public reveals his Three Meetings with President Richard Nixon in a Deep Underground Location Beneath The White House!

NIXON HID TIME CAPSULE WITH TOP SECRET INFORMATION IN THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER WATERGATE BREAK IN!

President Nixon revealed to Merritt a Special Message that Nixon Read to him aloud before sealing it in the White House for later generations to learn the Truth. The letter contained information that the United States had obtained and had under its protection an ET Being. Scientists at Los Alamos eventually learned to communicate with the Being and developed vast knowledge from this interaction which helped them to achieve Advanced Technology and Science.

NIXON TOLD MERRITT TO DELIVER A COPY TO HENRY KISSINGER

In a late night meeting deep beneath the White House President Nixon taped a package containing the letter to Merritt's stomach and asked him to act act as a covert messenger to deliver to National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger. Nixon told Merritt that only he and Kissinger knew of the letter's existence and it should not fall into the hands of the FBI or the CIA.

Nixon developed a great trust with Merritt who he had assigned as an undercover operative to the Ultra Secret Huston Plan Program, a Covert Intelligence Unit run right out of the White House to perform Black Ops and Surveillance against Nixon's Political enemies. During his long history of Clandestine work for Intelligence Agencies Merritt was developed as a Covert Agent and a Sex Operative to get compromising material for Control Files to Blackmail Senators and Congressmen. Merritt had been used by the CIA, FBI and the ATF as an Deep Undercover Informant and found himself under the spotlight during the Watergate Hearings and was later featured in the New York Times. Eventually Merritt was forced to go underground and to keep silent in order to stay alive.

THE SPECIAL NATIONAL ARCHIVES LETTER

In a special twist on behalf of Merritt, Former Watergate Lawyer Douglas Caddy has sent a letter to the National Archives with the promise of directions to President Nixon's ET Time Capsule that Merritt is convinced is still where Nixon placed it in 1972.

The conditions laid out in the letter instruct the National Archives they can take possession of the letter when it's found as long as they read it aloud when it's discovered and distribute openly it to the public.

A Blockbuster of Deep State Revelations on The UFO File Government Secrecy and Hidden Messages, you don't want to miss this Explosive and Ground Breaking Dark Journalist Episode!

Important links:

Dark Journalist
    http://www.DarkJournalist.com

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), boja (21st February 2018), Debra (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Star Tsar (21st February 2018)

34. Link to Post #38
    Avalon Member Cognitive Dissident's Avatar
    In a galaxy not too far away from where you are right now
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,343 times in 409 posts

Here's the thing. I think DJ is a smart guy and he's doing great with this interview, but why does anyone really think that this letter is in the same place in the White House that it was in 1972? How many times has the White House been redecorated/had work done/etc. since then? Surely PTB would have found any letter since then, unless Nixon put it some big immovable object (like a marble statue in the lobby hehehehe).

Kissinger is totally the key here. He must have a copy (and he must know a whole lot of things too). I think the chances of him revealing anything are pretty much zero (happy to be proved wrong of course) and that's why Nixon trusting him doesn't make any sense, if Nixon wanted to reveal the truth at some point. Kissinger is about as deep-state deep-secret as you can get.

This lawyer Caddy also must know more than he is telling. He just seems too enthusiastic to go and find the letter. What if they get there and there's no letter? Another disappointment for everyone who's hoping for disclosure. Maybe that was the point all along.

Don't mean to be cynical. Merritt's story actually makes sense to me, and we know Nixon had knowledge of the ET issue. We'll see I guess (although maybe nothing will happen for a while too).

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cognitive Dissident For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2018)

36. Link to Post #39
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,492 times in 4,308 posts

Really fascinating listen. Squirrelling away this time capsule failsafe is exactly tricky dicky's m.o. Whether it's true or not, we may never know. But if there was such a capsule, hidden somewhere at the Whitehouse, I have a hard time, a very hard time indeed, believing that it's still there.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (23rd February 2018)

38. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Now streaming…Live broadcast. (click on vid)

Nixon UFO Disclosure: Holloman & Haldeman Mystery! Dark Journalist

SPECIAL DARK JOURNALIST LIVE BROADCAST!

In this Special Live Episode Dark Journalist & his guest Forbidden Knowledge TV's Alexandra Bruce will explore the strange connections between recent attempts at faux UFO Disclosure by Senator Harry Reid and covert intelligence assets juxtaposed to early efforts by the Nixon Administration to fund a documentary film by a friend of Nixon's Chief of Staff Bob Haldeman named Bob Emenegger about a mysterious craft landing at Holloman Air Force Base to bring the UFO issue to the public in the 1970s. They also look at how the latest Revelations of Nixon's ET Time Capsule at the White House will Rock the Official Story and Change History!

39. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2018), boja (24th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (24th February 2018), Debra (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Hazelfern (10th March 2018), Star Tsar (24th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast