1. Link to Post #41
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist: Nixon's ET Time Capsule

As mentioned in above interview...

UFO's Past, Present & Future

UFOs: Past, Present, and Future is a 1974 documentary film that examines several prominent UFO sightings from the post-war to contemporary era.

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

bennycog (24th February 2018), Cognitive Dissident (17th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Inaiá (3rd June 2018), RunningDeer (1st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (14th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

LINDA MOULTON-HOWE now working with DANIEL LISZT (Dark Journalist)
    to get this information out there into the public domain.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Kristin (2nd March 2018), RunningDeer (1st March 2018), Star Tsar (2nd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Latest update from Dark Journalist.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), Kristin (2nd March 2018), RunningDeer (1st March 2018), Star Tsar (2nd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The build-up is impressive,

so let's hope that something positive comes out of it.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

Bluegreen (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Hazelfern (10th March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), Kristin (2nd March 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd March 2018), RunningDeer (2nd March 2018), Star Tsar (2nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

Link to Coast to Coast with Linda and Daniel:

https://information-machine.blogspot...-coast-am.html

mod edit: Looks like there is an issue here with legality. We'll have to wait for this to come out.
    Last edited by Kristin; 2nd March 2018 at 12:51.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), RunningDeer (2nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Kristin (here)
    Link to Coast to Coast with Linda and Daniel:

https://information-machine.blogspot...-coast-am.html

mod edit: Looks like there is an issue here with legality. We'll have to wait for this to come out.
    This is from the link, Kristin. It's only a 2 minute clip.

DARK JOURNALIST SPECIAL REPORT! LINDA MOULTON HOWE - UFO SECRETS JFK & MJ12 - 2 minutes

DarkJournalist
    Published on Jul 28, 2015

Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Thursday Night @10PM PDT
    More Details at: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/20...

Fascinating new SPECIAL REPORT by Linda Moulton Howe for COASTTOCOASTAM Radio featuring Dark Journalist and Watergate Lawyer Douglas Caddy premiering on Thursday, July 30th at 10PM PDT.. Major revelations about the involvement of Covert UFO Group Majestic Twelve in the JFK Assassination because he was going to reveal the secret of the "Alien Presence."

Includes never before heard testimony by close associate of CIA Super Spy E. Howard Hunt and fascinating details that implicate the National Security State in JFK's murder!

Coast to Coast Summary:
    From July 30th 2015

*One of the Highest-Rated Coast to Coast AM Episodes!*

This is the full broadcast of Investigative Reporter Linda Moulton Howe's special report and interview with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt on Coast to Coast AM radio. In this amazing report, Linda examines how Dark Journalist recorded the Exclusive Three-Hour Interview with Watergate Lawyer Douglas Caddy where he revealed that his good friend, CIA Agent E. Howard Hunt, told him that JFK was assassinated because he was going to reveal the Alien Presence and also that the Majestic Twelve group that secretly studies UFOs for the government decided he had to be eliminated with help from covert intelligence.

This special report by Linda Moulton Howe and Dark Journalist is historic and overflowing with amazing revelations about the CIA, UFOs and the JFK Assassination, Watergate and the Black Budget!

Controversial, intriguing, unnerving shocking and groundbreaking! You don't want to miss this fascinating special report that lifts the veil on hidden history...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 2nd March 2018 at 13:50.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), Kristin (2nd March 2018), Star Tsar (3rd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

I am a fan of Dark Journalist and believe he is earnest. But there are numerous red flags in Merritt's story.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Such as.....?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Hazelfern (10th March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), Kristin (2nd March 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from DLDJ!

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Dark Journalist

Grant Cameron | Nixon's ET Time Capsule Countdown

Streamed & Published 2nd March 2018

In this special episode Dark Journalist Daniel Listz welcomes back presidential UFO expert Grant Cameron.

Together they explore strange connections between former Nixon insider Robert Merritt's startling revelations about president Nixon placing a time capsule in the White House and the early efforts by the administration before watergate to produce a documentary film by Bob Emenegger called UFO Past, Present & Future that revealed a mysterious craft landing @ Holoman Air Force Base in order to bring the UFO issue to the public in the 1970s.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd March 2018 at 07:58.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (3rd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2018), Iancorgi (3rd March 2018), justntime2learn (3rd March 2018), RunningDeer (4th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

Latest from DLDJ...

Dark Journalist

X Broadcast | UFO Enigma Stealth Archives & The Deep State

Streamed & Published 9th March 2018

Alexandra Bruce & Dark Journalist go deep into the mystery of secret documents & stealth archives that are coming to light regarding the deep state management of the UFO enigma in history right upto the present.

Plus:

Lyndon Johnson's secret X letter saved @ the LBJ libary until 2023
    Psychic Jean Dixon's influence over President Nixon
    Nixon's pyramid anti missle defence system in North Dakota
    UFO's Past, Present & Future documentary funded by the Nixon administration as a prelude to disclosure
    Time capsule evelation to make America energy independent
    The struggle of the Deep State to keep the UFO file

As mentioned by Daniel partly comprised of data from psychic Jean Dixon.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 10th March 2018 at 06:28.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Mike (13th March 2018), RunningDeer (11th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

May not have new info but it's a good summary

EarthFiles

Phenomenon Radio | Daniel Liszt | Huston We Have A Plan!

Broadcast 8th March 2018

What do ya get when a Dark Journalist meets a reporter who files news about the Earth?
    A Dark Earth Journalist!!!

Linda interviews Daniel about his work on the research he has done regarding the Nixon time capsule.

Listen here
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 13th March 2018 at 22:16.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

boja (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018), Mike (13th March 2018), RunningDeer (14th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

PRESIDENT NIXON HID EVIDENCE OF ALIEN LIFE IN WHITE HOUSE TIME CAPSULE!

Published on 20 Mar 2018
    ROBERT MERRITT'S FINAL TESTIMONY: NIXON'S ET TIME CAPSULE!
    In this special Dark Journalist episode we will get an update from former Federal
    Informant and Covert Operator Robert Merritt who was a member of the Nixon
    Administration’s ultra secret Huston Plan reveals even more about his meeting deep
    beneath the White House where President Nixon revealed he was going to hide a
    Time Capsule Message containing UFO Disclosure and an ET Energy Formula that
    would Change the World!

The Kissinger Connection: UFO Crash Retrieval
    New research has uncovered that Nixon's Secretary of State Henry Kissinger was in
    charge of a program at Kirtland AFB that was part of the Rockefeller Special Studies
    Project to Re-engineer UFO Crash Retrievals.
    ORIGINAL EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH ROBERT MERRITT VIDEO HERE:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpItY...

THREE MEETINGS THAT CHANGE HISTORY!
    In this historic Dark Journalist Interview Series, Former Federal Informant and
    Nixon Insider Robert Merritt steps forward for the first time ever in public reveals
    his Three Meetings with President Richard Nixon in a Deep Underground Location
    Beneath The White House!

NIXON HID TIME CAPSULE WITH TOP SECRET INFORMATION IN THE WHITE
    HOUSE AFTER WATERGATE BREAK IN!
    President Nixon revealed to Merritt a Special Message that Nixon Read to him aloud
    before sealing it in the White House for later generations to learn the Truth. The
    letter contained information that the United States had obtained and had under its
    protection an ET Being. Scientists at Los Alamos eventually learned to communicate
    with the Being and developed vast knowledge from this interaction which helped
    them to achieve Advanced Technology and Science.

NIXON TOLD MERRITT TO DELIVER A COPY TO HENRY KISSINGER
    In a late night meeting deep beneath the White House President Nixon taped a
    package containing the letter to Merritt's stomach and asked him to act act as a
    covert messenger to deliver to National Security Advisor Henry Kissinger. Nixon
    told Merritt that only he and Kissinger knew of the letter's existence and it should
    not fall into the hands of the FBI or the CIA.

Nixon developed a great trust with Merritt who he had assigned as an undercover
    operative to the Ultra Secret Huston Plan Program, a Covert Intelligence Unit run
    right out of the White House to perform Black Ops and Surveillance against Nixon's
    Political enemies. During his long history of Clandestine work for Intelligence
    Agencies Merritt was developed as a Covert Agent and a Sex Operative to get
    compromising material for Control Files to Blackmail Senators and Congressmen.
    Merritt had been used by the CIA, FBI and the ATF as an Deep Undercover
    Informant and found himself under the spotlight during the Watergate Hearings and
    was later featured in the New York Times. Eventually Merritt was forced to go
    underground and to keep silent in order to stay alive.

A Blockbuster of Deep State Revelations on The UFO File Government Secrecy and
    Hidden Messages, you don't want to miss this Explosive and Ground Breaking Dark
    Journalist Episode!

Important links:
    Dark Journalist
    http://www.DarkJournalist.com

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

boja (21st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Indigris

please forgive if me I misinterpreted you; it's a problem at times with the written word; one can't hear an inflection behind a certain word or phrases so sometimes one isn't sure if it's a joke, sarcasm or a monumental statement-

please continue to be well!

Larry :-)
    That was cute Beautiful example of how a comment can be understood to mean the exact opposite of what the person is trying to convey.

Might I add that I've never heard of Daniel Lizst before this. He sounds like quite a guy!

I read what Indigris wrote more like a compliment.

I think he looks like a cross between David Blaine and Robert Downey Jr.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Petra....Daniel Lizst has a great body of work....check him out!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

RunningDeer (21st March 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Petra....Daniel Lizst has a great body of work....check him out!
    Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Might I add that I've never heard of Daniel Lizst before this. He sounds like quite a guy!
    Daniel Liszt:

30. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st March 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I want to suggest that maybe the formula that Nixon had came from Wilhelm Reich and not ET.

While researching him and reading his books, I came across the anecdote that while in prison he was working on his theories and made a break through.

When he died all his things were taken by the state from within his cell. The anecdote suggested that he had a formula based on his work for something big.

Just a thought. It could also come from Tesla and his work which was also confiscated by the FBI upon death.

EDIT

DJ really likes to draw these things out. He has a habit of taking an interview and really stretching it to make videos. This most recent video is still basically the same information with nothing new. Like bread crumbs of new info each video to keep you watching rather than to inform.

I understand he needs views for money but this series is pushing it for me.

But I am starting to not buy this theory of Merritt.

He is trying to suggest that Nixon got shut down by an intentionally botched operation by a personal CIA unit (plumbers HUSTON PLAN) to stop him from disclosing Aliens.

Which is really quite strange considering how connected Nixon was to the murder of JFK and the cover of the murder and the fact that JFK was killed primarily because of his efforts to both dismantle the CIA and disclose UFO( NSAM 271 https://www.jfklibrary.org/Asset-Vie...plIn1AlHA.aspx)

Robert Merritt really feels like white washing history to try and repair some damage to a truly horrible president: Nixon(Prescott Bush protege).

This is an interesting story and I appreciate the time that Daniel has spent on it. I will not watch another video on this subject until the time capsule is out. It has been an interesting story so far, But that is all it is: a story. Until proof comes, I am done giving daniel views on this subject.
    Last edited by Praxis; 21st March 2018 at 23:31.

32. Link to Post #57
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

New information from Daniel

Dark Journalist

Tesla Trump & The Time Capsule!

Published 30th March 2018

Dark Journalist goes deep in this Breakthrough Episode into the X message through the history of Exotic UFO Technology and the startling connection between Inventor Nikola Tesla, President Donald Trump and President Nixon's Time Capsule preserved in the White House.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), mountain_jim (2nd April 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

DLDJ X Case Expands

Dark Journalist

Queen Elizabeth PIne Gap UFO Base X & Sumerian Space Secret

Published 6th April 2018

Dark Journalist's X series continues with a deeper dive into the mystical significance of the X stenography as a means of hiding avanced UFO technology in covert government space development networks.

Plus Daniel details the Royal House of Windor's attempt to get their hands on the explosive information enclosed in the UFO file buried deep in experimental like Pine Gap Joint Defense facility & Area 51.

Related clip

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

BMJ (7th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th April 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (7th April 2018), mountain_jim (7th April 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks

More from DLDJ's revelatory X series...

Dark Journalist

X Series VI | Secret Societies: Findhorn Besant & The UFO File

Streamed & Published 13th April 2018

This show recaps the X Series so far & describes in detail the theosophical influence around the X mystery concerning the UFO file...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th April 2018), mountain_jim (15th April 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

How interesting to learn that it was a woman from the U.K. that influenced Ghandi!! Annie Wood Besant who died in 1933. She also sided with workers' rights, home rule for India & Ireland! We never learned about her in school, did we?!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast