+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Recommend Political Starting Videos For Just Awakening Newbies

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Default Please Recommend Political Starting Videos For Just Awakening Newbies

I was asked to recommend a video for a friend who's partner finally agreed to look at something about 'the political stuff she was talking about' and am having a hard time finding a starting point for closedminded absolute beginners and leftists not even at step #1 and are still totally sound asleep.

Even my friend has an open mind but is very, very new to all the factors comprising the big picture so I thought to start a thread for sources/videos for all the absolute beginners who might be waking up in masses in the near future.

I request that this thread focus on the more grounded political, military, social engineering, propaganda, human trafficking etc issues. Though frequently connected, maybe for now let's leave any esoteric/religious/alien issues for later for them.

I don't have any to start! Any videos summarizing current affairs especially welcome so they can begin to wake by seeing through deceptions active right now.

Thank you in advance.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Art (15th February 2018), Baby Steps (16th February 2018), Bill Ryan (14th February 2018), BMJ (15th February 2018), ceetee9 (19th February 2018), christian (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Iloveyou (15th February 2018), justntime2learn (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Rebecca (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,110 times in 2,424 posts

Default Re: Please Recommend Political Starting Videos For Just Awakening Newbies

Anything from G Edward Griffin is a good place to start. Better yet get, read and understand his book The Creature From Jekyll Island. He has a website too with some good written summaries and videos. Www.freedomforceinternational.org.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), justntime2learn (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Rebecca (15th February 2018), uzn (14th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: Please Recommend Political Starting Videos For Just Awakening Newbies

How about Catherine Austin Fitts or F. Wm. Engdhal?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (14th February 2018), Jayke (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Rebecca (15th February 2018), Satori (14th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

That is not as easy as you would think most people find their way to alternate
    media and start connecting one dot to another it is easy to lead a person to a
    vid/article but you cannot make them digest the content if they are not
    ready/interested . From a young lad I have been interested in documentaries ,
    news of the day , science fiction , sport and other topics so watching , Arthur C
    Clark mysterious world, Sky at night , Horizon docs , Time team plus being socially
    active most of my life I found falling down the rabbit hole with David Icke , project
    Camelot, Avalon and all the others a natural process.

So most of the vids I would normally suggest are probably to overwhelming for
    someone not ready or open minded enough to accept and process the information
    being exposed to them. That's not to suggest they could not when/if they are ready.

There are mainstream docs on many of the general topics, one possible good one is
    False flags if they can accept these are real then that opens up a lot of subjects...
    Don't mention 9/11 , 7/7 and the more exotic ones just yet

There are more Jimmy Saville thread , Afghanistan thread , WW 111 , the Trump
    and Clinton threads and more but that's if they are open to them ?

If you find out what they want to know about might be helpful. I know what
    its like I work with over 100 people at my local Royal mail sorting office and
    most are caught up in everyday problems and their own lives ,a few are
    interested and we have some fun banter about ET's , politics etc....

A Brief History of False Flag Terror
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNRh1vlGksk
    Published on 11 Sep 2013....aprox 6 mins
    TRANSCRIPT AND SOURCES: http://www.corbettreport.com/?p=7980
    James Corbett of The Corbett Report takes the viewer on a whirlwind
    tour of false flag history, from the Gleiwitz incident and the Lavon affair
    to Operation Northwoods and 9/11.

When False Flags Don't Fly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJgv39GtcJ0
    Published on 19 Apr 2010...aprox 7mins

====================================================

This is from a old thread .....
    Al Jazeera The Day Israel Attacked America the first 'false flag ' ..... USS Liberty
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...895&viewfull=1

USS Liberty Dead in the Water (Full Movie) Americans Murdered by Israel.wmv

On June 8th, 1965, during the Six-Day War, Israel attacked and nearly sank the USS Liberty
    belonging to its closest ally, the USA. Thirty-four American servicemen were killed and over
    170 wounded in the two-hour assault by Israeli warplanes and torpedo boats. Israel claimed
    that the whole affair had been a tragic accident based on mistaken identification of the ship.
    The American government accepted the explanation. For more than 30 years many people
    have disbelieved the official explanation but have been unable to rebut it convincingly.

Now, "Dead in the Water" uses startling new evidence to reveal the truth behind the seemingly
    inexplicable attack. The film combines dramatic reconstruction of the events, with new access
    to former officers in the US and Israeli armed forces and intelligence services who have decided
    to give their own version of events. Interviews include President Lyndon Johnson's Secretary of
    Defense, Robert McNamara, former head of the Israeli navy, Admiral Shlomo Errell, and members
    of the USS Liberty crew.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 14th February 2018 at 21:38.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), justntime2learn (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), uzn (14th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

The Medical Industrial Complex & Technology | With Richard D. Wolff

Know Your Stuff: The History of American-Israeli Relations | Dr. Shir Hever

The Military Industrial Complex & Activism - Part 1 | With Medea Benjamin

Victims of U.S. Foreign Policy & Activism | With Medea Benjamin - PART 2

Is Libertarianism compatible with Capitalism? | With Richard D. Wolff

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (14th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I like this one, but maybe this one is for 2nd or 3rd grade rather than first ... ?

Basically it explains how our political systems ended up as they are now and why it is the way it is ... It's a very high level view.

Warning, there's a few animal cruelty examples in here:

Last edited by Navigator; 15th February 2018 at 00:10.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Navigator For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Rebecca (15th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Possibly X22Report, Dave talks about current events on a daily basis.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7sv0e9CroM

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member christian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,191 times in 2,965 posts

Quote THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to christian For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), uzn (15th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Thank you all, great start, and some new ones for me I'm going to check out.

I agree with you Cidersomerset that this is not an easy task. I looked at everything I'd saved for a while and nothing was beginner. We forget how much we've taken for granted for years that others are not only completely oblivious to, but are in total resistance to stepping away from all the people around them - like we all had to do. If they look at all it's because there's only the teeniest first question mark and I'm looking for the super easiest to digest starting places.

I also agree with asking people where their interests may lie or any suspicions AT ALL they may have that things may not be as the msm has told them.

The equivalent of 'Conspiracies for Dummies'....lol
    Thanks again.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

BMJ (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Memes are simple and factual.

Here is one I created about Project Mockingbird.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	37074

It can be researched further from there.

I would recommend topics so that they can do their own research, too. That way they can form mental constructs that fit with their baseline knowledge and direction of interest.

Too much too fast can be overwhelming. Reflection and integration and allowing their own pace for consumption may be helpful.

For some reason this Mary Poppins tune is coming to mind:

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down..."

information mixed with love & kindness is the message, I guess.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 15th February 2018 at 01:49.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

A lot of good suggestions. While this may not be completely newbie friendly I believe this is a very important video that all should have watched. This breaks through the veil of deception that we have all been fed since we entered the indoctrination institution known as school. Once you realize the illusion that is perpetrated on us with FACTUAL INFORMATION and no woo woo then even the most ardent denier has to agree that all is not what it seems. Once you can challenge their belief system with facts you can start them on their journey to self discovery that only they can walk.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to friamin For This Post:

BMJ (16th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Michelle Marie (15th February 2018), Satori (15th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,727 times in 1,526 posts

Soros is interesting. On the left, funding all kinds of benign appearing projects. but in reality, 100% a callous psychopath( with power and money)

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

How about the classic movie "Zeitgeist" with the voiceover of Jordan Maxwell from 2007:

That was part of my eye-opening.
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 15th February 2018 at 18:44.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

29. Link to Post #15
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

if your friend is impatient, 9/11 questioned properly in less than 5 minutes by the great James Corbett

And if your friend is not convinced, they will at least know the shadow government allowed it to happen which is enough to wake you up.
    Last edited by Flowerpunkchip; 15th February 2018 at 18:56.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,767 times in 4,343 posts

The first thing about politics for them to understand, is that politics doesn't really exist. Oh up front it exists, the world of politics dominates every news channel every day. But under the surface, it's all a sham.

A good place to start would be one of the many, many excellent videos by Rich Hall. Take this for example. Anyone really wanting to know what politics is ((really)) about should check it out. Only 18mins as well - helps to keep it short for those waking up.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    I was asked to recommend a video for a friend who's partner finally agreed to look at something about 'the political stuff she was talking about' and am having a hard time finding a starting point for closedminded absolute beginners and leftists not even at step #1 and are still totally sound asleep.

Even my friend has an open mind but is very, very new to all the factors comprising the big picture so I thought to start a thread for sources/videos for all the absolute beginners who might be waking up in masses in the near future.

I request that this thread focus on the more grounded political, military, social engineering, propaganda, human trafficking etc issues. Though frequently connected, maybe for now let's leave any esoteric/religious/alien issues for later for them.

I don't have any to start! Any videos summarizing current affairs especially welcome so they can begin to wake by seeing through deceptions active right now.

Thank you in advance.
    I don't know how beginner oriented the following two clips are, but they are current and by three of the most intelligent people covering what's going on. I would definitely recommend The Corbett Report, Lionel Nation, and Dr. Jerome Corsi, as well as Jon Rappoport and Dr. Joesph Farrell, for well researched, analyzed and presented information to help hone your critical thinking skills.

What EVERYONE is missing about "Russiagate" (10:11)

FULL Lionel and Dr. Jerome Corsi on #QAnon, #DeepState Despotism, Russian Indictments and @MKUltra (1:04:25)
    Last edited by ceetee9; 19th February 2018 at 17:14. Reason: Added YouTube links to videos as well
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

The Corbett report, (subscribe to it for regular videos on current affairs & political history) and We Are Change, another independent & very insightful video producer also on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7T...yMBLlUsTrN_C4Q

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChw...EJPobW83dgQfAg

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

BMJ (20th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread