Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

1. Link to Post #181
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I just googled the exact title of this thread. Normally that would put the Avalon link right at the top of the results.

The entire first page of results is links to mainstream news sites + one to wikipedia.

Says it all, really.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22M...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I'll try that - the link above is the exact search parameter inserted into Chrome Explorer

---> one reply comes up on the search; sending one to "Project Avalon" on the Google Search.. Maybe because my DNS server is set to 8.8.8.8 which is the Google DNS ..

No MSM links appear in the list.

2. Link to Post #182
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I just googled the exact title of this thread. Normally that would put the Avalon link right at the top of the results.

The entire first page of results is links to mainstream news sites + one to wikipedia.

Says it all, really.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=%22M...hrome&ie=UTF-8

I'll try that - the link above is the exact search parameter inserted into Chrome Explorer

---> one reply comes up on the search; sending one to "Project Avalon" on the Google Search.. Maybe because my DNS server is set to 8.8.8.8 which is the Google DNS ..

No MSM links appear in the list.
    If I search on Google for this thread's title, without putting the title in quotes, I get pages and pages of mainstream results.

If I search on Google for this thread's title, within "quotation marks", I get just one search result - this thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th February 2018), bluestflame (27th February 2018), Bob (26th February 2018), drneglector (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Tangri (27th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

4. Link to Post #183
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

I always use "quotes" around a subject if I want exactly that phrase to be searched for. Makes sense what Norman found I would believe then if he did that without quotes.

Quote Posted by norman
    I just googled the exact title of this thread.

5. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    David Hogg: We Will Outlive The NRA | Morning Joe | MSNBC...In this interview
    he comes over as confident, eloquent and well briefed as said before,and to be fair
    I admire that especially in young activists. I also think this is part of a bigger
    agenda or at least taken over and 'piggy backed' off as I said in a previous post.

Although others may want to use this for greater purposes unless more comes
    out the young adults involved should be dealt with sensitively as we discuss this
    tragedy and its 'fallout', even if we suspect there maybe more to some of them
    than meets the eye as mentioned in previous posts by me as well....

The attack on the 1st & 2nd amendments are coming from more powerfull forces
    within the Deep state and mainstream media.

Published on 26 Feb 2018
    Senior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, David Hogg, discusses creating a
    grassroots movement, his reaction to being called a crisis actor by conspiracy
    theorists and why he advocates for sensible gun reform.
    There are many unwitting pawns and minions used by agenda-driven deceivers. They [pawns and minions] sometimes are blinded by their egos which are ignited by the flames of fame and glory. They have fallen into traps; and only a spark of conscience is needed to wake them up.

We have heard many stories of people this has happened to. My conscience would not let me participate in the flu vaccine push in public school, so I quit. I think we all get ethical dilemmas to test our soul's resolve to stand firm in the truth.

I watched students fall into traps of programming and inculcation when I was a teacher. I trust their Inner Light will spark a flame one day, and they, too, will turn around. I have much compassion for those who have been trapped. The biggest one is having to provide money to one's family. That's a hard wall to overcome. Pensions long hard worked for; feeling like you have to go along and shut up. It takes a huge act of courage to give that up and only follow the voice of conscience. It takes monumental Faith.

People are doing it, though. Truth warriors endure credibility attacks, financial persecution, electronic targeting, physical attacks, and all sorts of things--we all see it. Most of us are right there in the thick of it if we're on this forum.

It is good that you pointed out that this kid is being used [part of a bigger agenda and 'piggy-backed.']. He can overcome that in time. There's really no other choice in the end.

Inner strength to all Truth Warriors!
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 26th February 2018 at 20:04.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2018), Arcturian108 (28th February 2018), Bob (26th February 2018), Caliban (27th February 2018), Cidersomerset (27th February 2018), East Sun (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Franny (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #185
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

More on the corruption of the Broward County School Sheriff Operations (click a few times to enlarge - this is a big graphic) - ties in with Tintin Quarantino's post #174 on the previous page.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Last Refuge Tweets.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	37226

Crossposted from the "Q" thread

8. Link to Post #186
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    More on the corruption of the Broward County School Sheriff Operations (click a few times to enlarge - this is a big graphic) - ties in with Tintin Quarantino's post #174 on the previous page.

Attachment 37226

Crossposted from the "Q" thread
    That picture with the Sheriff and Hillary Clinton practically tells a story by itself.

Some pictures are worth a thousand words; this one is worth an encyclopedia.

En-psycho-Pedio (?) file, maybe.

Not that there isn't evidence mounting already in this direction. Just saying...

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Bob (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #187
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More people are waking up to this simple fact (speaking of a picture being worth a thousand words... )

Tell-LIE-vision

Name:  Tell Lie Vision.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  42.1 KB

1948: Value of television as a mass control medium is fully realised.
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th February 2018 at 20:36.

11. Link to Post #188
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

On a comical note....I remember as a small child that in the church we attended the Preacher, from the pulpit, said it was a "sin" to own a television as it was the eye of the Devil!! On second thought....maybe he was right?!

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (28th February 2018), Ivy23 (26th February 2018), jc71 (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #189
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,711 times in 5,525 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Compilation video: https://vimeo.com/257417841

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Wow. When Alexa Miednik is talking notice how the interviewer attempts to shift the narrative, and wilfully try and confuse. She's already said that she's spoken to him whilst walking next to him, while he isn't shooting, anyone, anywhere with anything.

And the gurney camera shot?! Indeed, where is the 'suspect'? That's probably the smallest suspect in the world, or they are wearing a cloaking device.

Shame that whoever did the subtitles screwed up on David Hogg's first name - probably in a rush, or careless with the excitement (sic). And we're already familiar with the fluffed lines.

Very sorry that anybody died in this, and they very sadly did. But, this appalling aftermath, pre-scripted awfulness really is utterly tasteless and all those coerced or even willing participants in the agenda behind this 'drill' should be ashamed.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Debra (27th February 2018), Flash (27th February 2018), Franny (27th February 2018), Hervé (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #190
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

https://www.bitchute.com/video/k2BX1lr6fpkb/
    PARKLAND POLITIZATION AND FAILURE: AN INTERVIEW WITH VETERAN AND SECURITY EXPERT JOHN BOUCHELL

Tracy Beanz

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th February 2018 at 23:39. Reason: spacing

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2018), Arcturian108 (28th February 2018), Debra (27th February 2018), drneglector (27th February 2018), Flash (27th February 2018), Hervé (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (26th February 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #191
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Boy, David Hogg really gets around. Lots of talk about drills. And David Hogg. Did I mention David Hogg?

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f0e_1519577797

That kid in the beginning says "...until our parents called us... we didn't believe it was real."

BTW, (vis a vis Mike Adams et al.) I don't think we should think of Left and Right anymore. You really think "leftist" groups are behind this? I think...it goes a lit-tle beyond that... Besides real leftists faded out around '72.
    Last edited by Caliban; 27th February 2018 at 01:07.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2018), Flash (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #192
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,702 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    PARKLAND POLITIZATION AND FAILURE: AN INTERVIEW WITH VETERAN AND SECURITY EXPERT JOHN BOUCHELL

Tracy Beanz

Excellent interview
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

bluestflame (27th February 2018), Franny (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Tracy Beanz
    Excellent interview
    Yes, it is. I'd sure love to hear John Bouchell's view on Sandy Hook.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bluestflame (27th February 2018), Flash (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #194
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Yes, excellent interview with John Bouchell

------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if I've missed postings about Sheriff Israel and his Deputy Hamze, but as I think it is an important piece in all of this controversy I will post anyway. This Sheriff just gets more and more suspicious the deeper one looks

And I'm just gonna say it: If you were a radical Islamist group wanting to take over the world you would definitely be in favour of taking away citizen rights to guns. Here's a hypothetical: A cleverly camouflaged "hidden in plain sight" Islamic Extremist group, (who have infiltrated and proliferated throughout the U.S.), strategized and coordinated a drill at the school, found a mentally unstable student for the patsy, and staged a killing spree of children to help an agenda to disarm U.S. citizens. Maybe more dot connecting going on behind the scenes may uncover links to this hypothesis with other U.S. shooting sprees.

The following articles are "eye openers" to say the least!

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259...ff-joe-kaufman
    24 JULY 2015 (Past proves Future??)

SNIPPETS
    Quote During his talk, Sheriff Israel said of Hamze that he was a “friend” and a “phenomenal Deputy Sheriff.” He said that Hamze was with him because they are “on the same mission,” that they are “like-minded,” and because, “as a man who studies Islam and as a Muslim, he’s gonna find out information that we can’t. He’s gonna be able to bring information back to the community and take information from the community and bring to us.”

Can Sheriff Israel, the first Jewish Sheriff in Broward County, seriously believe that Nezar Hamze – a man who has spent years as a leader of a fanatic Muslim organization; a man who repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas when given numerous chances; a man who tried to make excuses for his murderer cousin, after his cousin had willfully ran over a woman, dragged her body for several miles, and then tried to flee the country – should serve as a Deputy Sheriff in one of the most prominent Sheriff’s offices in the nation?!!

By employing Nezar Hamze, Sheriff Scott Israel has compromised not only the Broward Sheriff’s office, but the security of the entire county and by extension U.S. national security. And with the intelligence information made available to someone in Hamze’s position and the misleading information Hamze has exhibited he is capable of providing, who knows how much damage this could cause!
    https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/259...as-joe-kaufman
    31 JULY 2015 (Past proves future??)

Quote So what the Sheriff was saying is that, if a candidate for Deputy Sheriff is a leader of a group that is largely associated with a terrorist organization, such as Hamas – Hamas, a group incidentally that Hamze has repeatedly refused to denounce – but is not involved in the terrorist organization itself, he is still a potential candidate for the job.

At one point, Sheriff Israel said that the issue of CAIR shouldn’t even be part of the discussion regarding Hamze. He stated, “[T]his isn’t about CAIR. This isn’t about any organization. This is about the Broward County Sheriff’s Office and the citizens of Broward County.”

[…]

Sheriff Israel told the radio hostess that he “absolutely” knows the difference between radical Islam and ordinary Muslims, but nothing could be further from the truth.

In 2015 alone, Israel has been photographed with Zakkout; with Maulana Shafayat Mohamed who has been thrown off different Broward County boards for his bigotry against homosexuals; with attorney Khurrum Wahid who represents high-profile al-Qaeda terrorists and has himself been placed on a terror watch list; and with Abdur Rahman al-Ghani who is quoted as saying “Zionist/Israelis… are demonic and the most evil on earth” and “Allah has decreed we will overtake the world in numbers” and posted on Facebook that the CIA should be “wiped-out.”

On the radio show, Sheriff Israel also took the opportunity to play the ‘race card.’ He said that “as Sheriff, I have to be reflective of Broward County… We don’t discriminate. As a Jew, I don’t want to be discriminated against. We’re a color-blind organization. We make sure we treat people with dignity and respect.”

[…]

Finally, during the interview, Sheriff Israel tried to shift potential blame for the hiring of Hamze to the previous Sheriff, Al Lamberti. At the beginning of the interview, he stated, “Deputy Hamze – this is very important – was first hired as a police cadet by former Sheriff Al Lamberti. He met this guy. He hired him. He paid for him to go through the police academy up in Palm Beach County.” And later, he stated, “And the Sheriff that I defeated brought him to the Broward Sheriff’s Office, so it wasn’t somebody that we went out and recruited.”

However, Sheriff Israel admitted, during the interview, that he personally hired Hamze to be Deputy Sheriff. He stated, “He Graduated from the police academy and applied for the Broward Sheriff’s Office. At the time he applied for the Sheriff’s Office, I had soundly defeated Lamberti; I was the Sheriff of Broward County, and I dealt with the application.” He later stated, “I approved his hiring.”

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Franny (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), mountain_jim (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #195
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Something stinks to high heaven with this - I've just mentioned it on the thread regarding recent YouTube bans, but it's more than that, it's social media as well; basically anyone who challenges the David Hogg (I see he's scheduled to appear on Ellen )/CNN/Sheriff Israel's [false] narrative is getting "terminated" from these platforms.

(This seems to be even more "important" than banning "Q" related topics!).

WHY? WHAT are they hiding?
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 27th February 2018 at 06:07.

26. Link to Post #196
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    WHY? WHAT are they hiding?
    My current guess is that they are hiding that this op used an abused, perhaps MkUltra'd, child as the patsy for an operation that used trained killer(s) to take a drill live, and to kill some of the students and teachers. They are also hiding other more serious inconsistencies in the narrative, by getting many of those taking a second look at this event overly focused on whether David Hogg is credible.

Some of their motives that I'd guess are behind this:
    • Further drive divisions along political and preferred news media lines.
    • Stir the gun debate again, a reliable way to further drive the above mentioned divisions.
    • Further refine their ability to surveil and control, overtly and covertly, the alternative online media.
    • "Fix" the FBI by giving them more authority to imprison people based on social media posts.
    • Distract from other more serious matters (such as the collapse of the Trump-Russia-Collusion narrative?)
    • Drive out some of the more dangerous anti-globalist secondary Twitter/Facebook/Youtube channels.
    • Justify more surveillance of civilians, especially getting the young accustomed to heightened "security."
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2018), Arcturian108 (28th February 2018), avid (27th February 2018), bluestflame (27th February 2018), Bruno (27th February 2018), Debra (27th February 2018), drneglector (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), mountain_jim (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018), Satori (27th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #197
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

The first half of this segment is about the Florida shooting and related topics much
    of which has been discussed but maybe of interest, then they answer Q & A
    questions on various topics including Florida again no new 'Q' posts in this segment.

q JEROME CORSI #QAnon ANALYSIS (2-26-18)
    (P2) QAnon NEWS! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 26 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 27th February 2018 at 07:34.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #198
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)

Tracy Beanz
    Excellent interview
    Yes, it is. I'd sure love to hear John Bouchell's view on Sandy Hook.
    Maybe you could arrange an interview with him Bill , i hear he's looking at unretiring himself (is that a word? )

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Nasu (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

dunno if already posted http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...nt-not-honest/

FL AG Bondi: ‘Some Folks’ in Broward County Sheriff’s Department ‘Were Not Honest With Me’

Quote by PAM KEY26 Feb 2018703

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi said members of the Broward County Sheriff’s Department were not honest about why more deputies reportedly failed to enter the building and engage with the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Bondi said, “I know a lot more than you all do now, so all I’m going to say is, yes, I believe there needs to be a full investigation. I don’t think some people were honest and we’re going to investigate this situation in Florida, and the right thing will be done.”

Steve Doocy asked, “Was there a stand-down order?”

Bondi replied, “I can’t talk about that.”

When asked if there was more than one officer at the school who did not enter, Bondi said,”That’s what we are hearing, and I can tell you I believe some folks in that department were not honest with me, nor were they honest with the governor. So there is going to be a full investigation into what really went on. Right now what I’m focused on is working with these students and going forward.”

When asked why they would not be honest, Bondi said, “Well, if they were there and didn’t want people to know they were there, that could have been it. But I’m not going to discuss further.”
    blob:<a href="http://video.foxnews.c...608133c135</a>

i'm sorry i don't know how to embed the video from the site
    Last edited by bluestflame; 27th February 2018 at 08:08.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Alekahn2 (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Michelle Marie (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #200
    Thanks

dunno if already posted http://www.breitbart.com/video/2018/...nt-not-honest/

FL AG Bondi: ‘Some Folks’ in Broward County Sheriff’s Department ‘Were Not Honest With Me’

Quote by PAM KEY26 Feb 2018703

Monday on Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends,” Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi said members of the Broward County Sheriff’s Department were not honest about why more deputies reportedly failed to enter the building and engage with the shooter at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.

Bondi said, “I know a lot more than you all do now, so all I’m going to say is, yes, I believe there needs to be a full investigation. I don’t think some people were honest and we’re going to investigate this situation in Florida, and the right thing will be done.”

Steve Doocy asked, “Was there a stand-down order?”

Bondi replied, “I can’t talk about that.”

When asked if there was more than one officer at the school who did not enter, Bondi said,”That’s what we are hearing, and I can tell you I believe some folks in that department were not honest with me, nor were they honest with the governor. So there is going to be a full investigation into what really went on. Right now what I’m focused on is working with these students and going forward.”

When asked why they would not be honest, Bondi said, “Well, if they were there and didn’t want people to know they were there, that could have been it. But I’m not going to discuss further.”
    blob:<a href="http://video.foxnews.c...608133c135</a>

i'm sorry i don't know how to embed the video from the site
    Interesting.

Pam Bondi. --- She's on the list.

I would definitely keep this list in mind while connecting the dots on this topic.

THE LIST -- Broward County

The CIA - FBI child sex trafficking ring "same people going after Trump"
    Baby sales to embassies with fake medical documents and church dossiers

* Eric Holder
    * James Comey
    * CNN Operative Art Harris
    * Hillary Clinton
    * Mark Orubial
    * FL - Pam Bondi
    * former FL Governor Charlie Crist
    * Scott W. Rothstein
    * Jeffrey Epstein
    * Gloria Allred
    * Michael Kaplan - FL judge
    * Alternative Biofuels
    * John Regan
    * Jeremiah Regan

"Broward County, home of Debbie Wasserman Schultz"
    * Obama
    * Mike Pence
    * Pam Bondi
    * CIA & FBI
    * Scott W. Rothstein
    * Jeffrey Epstein
    * Gloria Allred
    *******CNN*******

Related videos and original list from this post: Link to post 2828
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210076

Timothy Holmseth's letter to AG Jeff Sessions regarding Mike Pence and Pam Bondi

http://phibetaiota.net/2018/01/timot...d-trafficking/

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 27th February 2018 at 10:23.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

bluestflame (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (27th February 2018), Noelle (27th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 1 10 15 LastLast