Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

1. Link to Post #21
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Default Re: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    What is the purpose of rituals and sacrifices of blood?

There lies the answer to your question.

The other explanation, if true, might be more disturbing to us...

To know that we live in a chaotic world where evil acts are committed randomly.
    The apparent randomness is itself programmed... in a similar way as a computer can generate "random" passwords... that means that a well oiled machine can mimic "randomness."

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    From Carolyn Hamlett via More Massacres Until Gun Laws Enacted - Insider:
    I speak from my experience of being born and raised in the globalist organization, taught this plan to take over America and bring America to ruin.

When I was a small child in the 1950's, I knew these types of shootings would be happening just prior to the beginning of the planned chaos.

I also know that the globalist organization has been programming multitudes of individuals at least since the early 1950's, to be triggered to perpetrate the planned chaos in America and in other locations throughout the world.

Many of these programmed people are what I call "sleepers" because they are totally unaware that they have been programmed.

The programming is dormant until the inner clock is triggered which engages the program. I believe that the movie, "Avatar" contains such triggers. I haven't seen the Batman movie, but I suspect it also contains triggers.
    [...]
    To add to the apparent randomness, there are indeed actual random "copycat" psychos which compounds the confusion of the programmed chaos.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Arcturian108 (17th February 2018), East Sun (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th February 2018), petra (15th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018), Tintin (17th February 2018), Wind (15th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Wind

evil acts do not happen randomly- nothing happens randomly

evil acts are cold-bloodedly calculated to occur at certain times-

people must finally realize this-

Larry
    Absolutely, there is always a purpose behind deliberate human suffering

As far as I understand freemasonry and Satanic cults are all based on legends and mysticisms from the Babylonian and Sumarian era. The Cabala is a set of mystical texts that summon entities and demons; typically known as the Holy Grail.

These spiritually wicked people that reside in high places believe there is no heaven and that both good and evil people all end up in the underworld. So it matters not how much harm and suffering you cause to others. Hence the many wars funded by corrupt organisatioins like the Bank of International Settlements and their cartel of banks

Lets not forget how powerful mind control technology is where virtually anyone could be turned into a terrorist or mass shooter.
    Last edited by yelik; 15th February 2018 at 14:16.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

East Sun (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Hervé (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Noelle (15th February 2018), petra (15th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018), Wind (15th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    To add to the apparent randomness, there are indeed actual random "copycat" psychos which compounds the confusion of the programmed chaos.
    I don't really believe in random events either, but we have to consider that not everything is always planned. In our conspiratorial mindset we always assume that they are planned though and I tend to think like that too. Can you explain to me then why these false flags with the massive news coverage almost always manage to actually increase gun sales? The US government never ever manages to restrict gun sales at all, because the NRA is so powerful in the states. They just can't do it, the 2nd amendment is too important to many Americans. Seems to me that reverse psychology is at play here. Cui bono?
    Last edited by Wind; 15th February 2018 at 14:43.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Hervé (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Noelle (15th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018), T Smith (16th February 2018), yelik (15th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This answers a few basic questions and his possible state of mind , the loss of
    his mother , depression , lodging , legal access to weapon being a hormonal
    teen does have its effects and if lonely Valentines day may of just put him
    over the edge that day who knows ?

Florida school shooting suspect sent texts morning of shooting

Published on 15 Feb 2018
    A family in Florida took in Nikolas Cruz, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas
    High School shooting suspect, after his mother died on November 1, 2017.
    An attorney for the family speaks to CNN’s Alisyn Camerota.

==================================================
    ==================================================

Edit.. Added article

Florida shooting: FBI and teachers warned about Nikolas Cruz
    13 minutes ago

photo on link below....
    Nikolas Cruz was a former student at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School

The FBI has confirmed that it was warned about the teenager who allegedly carried
    out a mass shooting at his former school in Florida.

Nikolas Cruz, who has been charged with 17 counts of premeditated murder,
    reportedly left a comment on a YouTube video last year stating: "I'm going to be a
    professional school shooter."

A user alerted authorities to the post.

Teachers were also warned about Mr Cruz, who was not allowed on campus with a
    backpack, US media report.The FBI said it had investigated the YouTube comment
    but had been unable to fully identify the person who posted it.

read more....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43071710
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2018 at 16:44.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Agape (15th February 2018), Bob (15th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), Noelle (15th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

About the mindset behind these planned and programmed sufferings of individuals and populations (from this post <---):

As I said before, Skull and Bones, the Rockefeller Family and the Illuminati in general worship death and believe that the gods they worship are pleased by it. They believe that their gods grant them favors, such as wealth, in proportion to how well they provide fear, anger, and ritual human sacrifices for them to feed off of. This is standard Aztec human sacrifice kind of magical thinking. Never mind that the Aztecs, the Druids, and Incans, that practiced such human sacrifices were ultimately unsuccessful as societies. They still appealed to the Pirates of Skull and Bones and the pseudo-mystical Illuminati. These people are not scientists. They do not have the patience for. They just want to rape and plunder populations without having to think too much about it.

Later I had a discussion with David Rockefeller over this Illuminati intended genocide of most of the planet’s population. That was shortly after Tenet resigned from the CIA but had not yet been replaced. So, McLaughlin was acting Director of CIA. And I had accompanied him to a Washington DC evening meeting at which David Rockefeller was present. After the meeting, McLaughlin and Rockefeller had a private meeting in which I was present mainly as a note taker. But since it touched on the expansion of the US BioWarfare programs, I was unable to keep my mouth firmly shut. Thus, I objected to the expansion and said so in no uncertain terms. Rockefeller accused me of subverting his plans to “purge the world of its shaff.” I said “Other people are not disposable coverings of grain”. He said, “Of course, they are. They are as unnecessary to this planet as extra bolts in a factory which is done making the equipment. There is nothing left to do with them than throw them out when one is done with their usefulness.” I bristled at that. McLaughlin tried to change the subject to defuse the situation. Rockefeller then said something that I did not expect. He said, “Don’t worry. I will have statues made of me that look like Christ so you can still have something to worship.” I was so shocked that I dropped the subject.

[...]

Later, I found that not only had David Rockefeller commissioned bronzes of people jumping out of the WTC on 911, but he had commissioned bronzes of himself which looked like religious statues to worship. Because I found photos of them inside the CIA’s David Rockefeller Audio-Visual Center, I took them down to the CIA’s photo ID dept. I asked about 10 people in that dept. who the person represented in the statue was. The statue was textured on the face making it unclear whether the figure was bearded or not. Three of them said Rockefeller, though one of those said Nelson, not David. Most said a saint and two of them said, “Jesus”. That is how well the sculptor accomplished David Rockefeller’s wish to be immortalized as a Christ like figure while planning genocide to kill off 5.5 billion people!
    (from: "case 26: Your sickness and Genocide Planned in the USA" by whistleblower Sue Ann Arrigo)

As for the reason behind the commissioning of people jumping off these towers:

A Robber Baron’s Delight in the Suffering of Others—1929 Stock Market Crash

Nelson Rockefeller used to brag to me that John D. Rockefeller caused the 1929 stock market collapse. It ruined his competitors, the smaller investor who were caught by surprise when it happened. He said that this forefather of his was delighted by the sight of his business rivals jumping out of Wall Street buildings to their deaths. He had told Nelson how much he enjoyed that and wanted to repeat that highlight of his life again. It was his dying request that it get repeated. This was something that Nelson told me many times, almost every time Helms sent me over to see him.

After 9-11, the Rockefellers made life-sized bronze statues of the people jumping out of the WTC as they fell to their deaths. They put them on public display in NY. The public outcry against the callous disregard of the victim’s families required them to remove them. The businessmen in the WTC towers were not the ultra wealth Robber Barons that could afford their own buildings. They were the international competitors of them. Perhaps the Rockefeller family thought the similarity of the events, both occurring near the NY Stock Exchange was sufficient to fulfill that death-bed wish of their extremely wealthy ancestor.
    (From Sue Arrigo's: Case 22A: Were the US Troops Fed Poisonous Beverages on Purpose?
    h
    ttp://www.mediafire.com/?cex0oynxsj0 )

Any emotionally run conflict, polarization or war actually falls under that category of an immolation to the "gods."

So, accordingly, any of these intended sacrificial offerings is used to feed/consolidate the satanic/masonic/cabala/Talmudic/Frankist eggregore/"consciousness." That's the planet's undertow feeding that wolf. Who/what is feeding the other one?

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th February 2018), Noelle (15th February 2018), onevoice (15th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (15th February 2018), Tintin (17th February 2018), Wind (15th February 2018), yelik (15th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

11:20 am east coast time, 15 February, 2018 - Pres Trump makes a pre-emptive statement across MSM, all networks, interrupting all broadcasts.

highlighted points:
    • No parent should have to fear for the sons and daughters.
    • We should be an American Family and join together.
    • Thanks to the first responders, law enforcement, and teachers - the Fed will assist in any way it can (talking with the Florida Gov.)
    • There will be a Federal response to this.
    • Next speaking to America's children "you are never alone and never will be, you have people who care about you and love you and will do ANYTHING (and everything), to 'protect you' Answer hate with love, answer cruelty with kindness. Embrace the dignity of life.
    • We will secure our schools and address "mental health"
    • Making our schools for our children safer is our top priority
    • We have to MAKE that difference. Family faith community and country are our bonds which are stronger than hateful evil.
    • Hold our loved ones close, pray for healing and peace, become one nation.. Much better tomorrow (is there), God Bless

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

There was a fire drill earlier and there seems to be more direct contact with
    survivors than other shootings....They also comment that they thought it
    was another active shooter drill which may explain the calmness and shock
    of some of the interviews.

Students describe moments of deadly high school shooting

Published on 15 Feb 2018
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School students David Hogg and Kelsey Friend
    tell "GMA" about the chaos during the shooting and how they escaped alive.

=================================================

This one seems fake but kids are now conditioned to this to a degree with
    drills and discussions at school so it may just be how it is today and she
    explains at the end they were encouraged at the hospital to talk about the
    events to avoid bottling shock up and nightmares.....Very sad..

Student Wounded In Florida School Shooting: My Friend ‘Didn’t Make It’ | TODAY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F_vdCHlDds
    Published on 15 Feb 2018
    Samantha Grady, a junior at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Florida, was
    wounded during the shooting rampage there Wednesday. She becomes emotional
    as she tells TODAY that her friend died in the shooting. She describes hearing two
    shots and huddling with other students when the shooter fired through the locked
    classroom door. She says it was “an intense moment” when she reunited with her family.

====================================================

From yesterday....

Digital Update: Doctors Give Up On School Shooting Patients At Broward Health North
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtRFfPxrEW8
    Published on 14 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2018 at 18:25.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th February 2018), jagman (15th February 2018), Kano (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), onevoice (15th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,243 times in 4,597 posts

I don’t know what to say because it’s so sad than ‘another one of us who couldn’t handle himself’.
    He’s dead man now together with the others . In young men and ladies instinctive urges and primitive emotions are difficult to control , depression probably killed more people on this planet than all the tornadoes together and all the incident is in fact not much better than an animal turning rogue taking out number of his group members in the savannah which rarely happens but sometimes it does when that individual was previously hurt and possibly bullied or felt ( obviously) under estimated by his own group members.
    Well 17 year olds should not have free access to firearms without reason . The tragedy of the reason is that if you ask them later WHY committing atrocity and if they’re allowed honest answer they’ll tell you something like ‘Because I can’.

Of course . In our old days he would perhaps glue all the chairs in class or worst, break their windows .

Now it’s aggressive movies and video games from when they’re 6 year old and guns . Human brain develops moral compass much later in life than that .

I do feel very sorry for him actually

that means all the families who lost their dear ones too

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), Wind (15th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,071 times in 8,172 posts

Alex Jones has just aired a local inteview with a school girl at the school who was talking to the accused WHILE THE SHOOTING WAS GOING ON !

He didn't do it !

He was, however known to be the type who might, and people at the school probably had already reported him as dangerous. [That's where I think the black tricksters stepped in and saw a chance to have another shot at disarming Americans].
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), Hervé (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Guess Alex Jones needs to tell folks to also ignore SnapChat photos and dialog from students who were there:

Quote As friends hiding from the shooter sent photos and videos over Snapchat to 19-year-old Jillian Davis, she started to recognize the suspect as a former classmate who had a history of making dark, gun-related jokes.

Cruz, a classmate who participated in Davis’s ninth grade JROTC group, was usually a quiet kid who kept to himself, but “there was a lot of anger management issues there,” Davis said.

“Finding out it was him makes a lot of sense now,” she said.

19. Link to Post #31
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Pre-planned patsy:

SOTT Comment:

UPDATE:
    RT reports:
    A user with the name 'Nikolas Cruz' - the name of the shooter who killed 17 people in a Florida high school on Wednesday - posted a comment under a documentary on a 1966 mass shooting, saying he wanted to do the same.

"I am going to what he did," (sic) the now-deleted comment read. It was posted under a Discovery UK documentary about the 1966 Texas University shooting, in which a former marine shot dead 18 and injured over 30 others from atop the main building tower at the University of Texas at Austin.

The chilling comment came nine months before Wednesday's Florida school shooting, with the suspect identified as 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz. Seventeen people were killed and over a dozen injured.

Other students at the school, cited by various US media outlets, said Cruz had kept a stockpile of guns, and suggested the attack was carefully planned. Cruz reportedly triggered school fire alarms intentionally to get students and teachers to exit classrooms, maximizing the casualties.

It is not immediately clear whether the Nikolaz Cruz YouTube account, with nine subscribers and no publicly visible video uploads, belonged to the shooter, but it was suspended for "violent content" hours after the Florida shooting, apparently following the discovery of the comment.
    Breitbart adds:
    A YouTuber named Ben Bennight emailed the FBI tip-line in September after he noticed a comment left by a "Nikolas Cruz" on one of his videos. The comment read, "I'm going to be a professional school shooter."

Bennight lives in Mississippi and says he was "immediately" contacted by the local FBI office. He met with agents the following day. "That was the last I heard from them," he told BuzzFeed.

In the wake of the arrest of 19-year-old Nikolas Cruz for the murders of 17 people in Wednesday's school shooting in Parkland, FL, Bennight was again contacted by the FBI.

According to BuzzFeed, Special Agent Ryan Furr left the following voice mail: "I think we spoke with you in the past about a complaint that you made about someone making a comment on your YouTube channel. I just wanted to follow up with you on that and ask you a question with something that's come up, if you wouldn't mind giving me a ring."

Bennight says he was again visited by the FBI agents Wednesday and asked if he knew Cruz. When he told the agents he did not, they left.

As of this writing, there is no confirmation that the Nikolas Cruz who left that YouTube comment is the same Nikolas Cruz arrested for Wednesday's shooting massacre.

Apparently, Cruz didn't do anything:
    From Jim Stone:
    BOOM!!!!! TOTALLY CONFIRMED: FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS A SHADOW STATE OP, AND NICHOLAS CRUZ WAS NOT INVOLVED.

After this little tidbit of info, I need not say more. Florida was done by Soros/CIA/whoever, to put a shooting on Valentines day, to embed it in the public concience like 911.

PROBLEM:
    IN THE FOLLOWING NEWSCAST, A WITNESS REPORTED WALKING DOWN THE SCHOOL HALLWAY WITH NICHOLAS CRUZ, GUNSHOTS CAME FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE WHILE SHE WAS WITH CRUZ, AND SHE TOLD HIM GEE, I THOUGHT THAT WHEN THIS HAPPENED IT WOULD BE YOU DOING IT.

HA HA HA HA HA, OFFICIAL STORY DESTROYED IN ONE LITTLE NEWSCAST,

Supposedly Cruz did this with an assault rifle.

Howd he hide that from her when she was walking beside him?

That kills the second shooter angle of this!!!

This was so damning I knew it would be deleted, so I am going to serve it from here and deal with whatever bandwidth issues happen.

The following video comes in as a highly compressed but perfectly usable 3gp. This will play on phones and usually on windows and always on Knoppix. Right click it to save, double click it to play.

Nicholas cruz did not do the shooting and a bumbling media blew the whole psy op clean open

"She said, Hey I just heard shots fired, I'm surprised it's not you. Just kidding.

And then he had this reaction like "what?"

FAT CHANCE HE COULD HAVE HID AN AR FROM HER JUST CASUALLY WALKING DOWN THE HALL!!!!

Here's a social media comment on this video

- PRICELESS:

"holy ****....! IF SHE WAS WALKING WITH HIM DOWN THE HALLWAY AFTER THE INITIAL SHOTS WERE FIRED BY HIM...THEN WOULDN'T HE HAVE THE ****ING GUN OR GUNS RIGHT ****ING THERE??????"
    THIS THING IS DOA!! DEAD ON ARRIVAL!! I HOPE SHE IS SAFE AND STAYS SAFE....
    DOWN LOAD AND SAVE THIS VIDEO....TRIPLE BACK UP AND LOCK YER ****IN DOOR!!
    ------------------------------------

Right click the picture to save the video, double click to play. This has been compressed down to less than a megabyte and is in 3gp format, which plays on phones, Knoppix, and usually in Windows.

Jim's comment:
    The girl is ditzy at this point and did not figure out that if Cruz did the shooting, he should have had guns. So you have to look past her blindness and figure it out.
    =========================================

In short, either he knew he was going to do it at some point in time or someone else did and set him up nicely with the posted comments under his name and the FBI "monitoring" it.
    Last edited by Hervé; 15th February 2018 at 20:31.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th February 2018), Nasu (16th February 2018), Noelle (23rd February 2018), Satori (15th February 2018), seko (16th February 2018), selinam (15th February 2018), Tintin (17th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

If he did not do it he is the perfect patsy, any mention of meds yet ?

President Donald Trump delivers remarks on Parkland, Fla. school shooting | ABC News

Streamed live 1 hour ago
    The president addresses the nation after the shooting that killed 17
    and injured 15 at Florida’s Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US & Canada

Jaime Guttenberg was one of the 17 victims of Wednesday's mass shooting

read more...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-43066528

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Telegraph

Nikolas Cruz: Florida school massacre suspect had 'disturbing' social media history
    and 'was crazy about guns'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...-talked-using/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2018 at 18:05.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (16th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #33
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Propaganda somewhere...

Compare this picture:

Nikolaus Cruz...

... with the cover picture in the video of post # 24 above...

guns... GUNS... guns... guns... Guns EVERYWHERE!
    Last edited by Hervé; 15th February 2018 at 18:07.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Noelle (23rd February 2018), selinam (15th February 2018), Tintin (17th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,071 times in 8,172 posts

Another kid at the school has just said that he ran away to Starbucks to wait for his mum to pick him up so did not witness this but he heard talk of more gun shots at the school 30 minutes later.

[ silencing witnesses ? ]
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), selinam (15th February 2018), Tintin (17th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Can you tell what year the historical photo was taken? I can't and I doubt any body else can. People's faces change when they are kids to a 19 year old adult. That is a known fact. The CNN photo reminds me of the Colorado Shooter photo, James Holms, who dyed his hair before his shooting episode. Why do they do that ? I think that is a good question to ask.

That the guy dyed his hair as shown in the CNN photo of him on the ground. (like the Colorado Theatre shooter) may be significant if there was an activated program. If there are programs being lain into kids by some nefarious group, planting a latent "act out" scenario, this guy acted out what was planted. I would believe that more-so than an apparently younger photo verses a red hair dyed later photo where he acted out.

It just seems to me, somebody is TRIGGERING these lain in programs, using probably something that they all are in contact with all the time.. Some sort of keywords, or images maybe are being triggered, and then we see the dialog in The People afterwards who clamor for more controls, more regulations and ABSOLUTELY more SURVEILLANCE. (Just like in Europe?) which country again has disarmed its citizens, and despite that still has terrorists running rampant?

On an interview on Fox one of the talking heads just suggested that.
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 18:56.

28. Link to Post #36
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Another kid at the school has just said that he ran away to Starbucks to wait for his mum to pick him up so did not witness this but he heard talk of more gun shots at the school 30 minutes later.

[ silencing witnesses ? ]
    good observation there..

I watched one of the students video's live during the shooting. When the SWAT team moved in, it is heard clearly by one of the swat speaking to the students (recorded on their phone), many many many who had their phones running RECORDING the event in real time, TURN OFF YOUR PHONES put them away - absolutely suppressing recording what was happening live.

29. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote That the guy dyed his hair as shown in the CNN photo of him on the
    ground. (like the Colorado Theatre shooter) may be significant if there was an
    activated program
    That certainly went though my mind. I have been concentrating on that it is a
    real event not like Sandy Hook is speculated to be and it seems very real to me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lionel did an observational piece earlier he is a native Floridian and just came
    back from a visit.....

#FloridaShooting #DeepStateMedia Lies: Ignoring
    Insanity, Shielding #BigPharma, Glorifying Killers

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1208163

Florida Sheriff Scott Israel Pleads For ‘Power’ To Detain People For Social Media Threats | NBC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIyHkKHFffM
    Published on 15 Feb 2018
    Following the horrific school shooting at a Parkland, Florida, high school, Sheriff
    Scott Israel discusses mental health issues, making threats on social media and
    why this country needs more law enforcement.

====================================================

Quote Nicholas cruz did not do the shooting and a bumbling media blew the
    whole psy op clean open

FL SCHOOL SHOOTING! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 15 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th February 2018 at 18:53.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,730 times in 2,089 posts

When I was a kid here in America 70's we had 5 channels on the TV and it was free, The most violence you ever saw was maybe the 3 stooges beating up on one another and the brady bunch. Much of the adult violence had to do with scary movies and any that involved shootings, all you ever saw was someone laying on the ground. Fast forward to today and look at all the media movies, videos, blood guts, gore, sex, violence, on 24/7 not to mention the xbox games where your shooting people constantly. I had an Xbox 10 years ago, use to play a game flying a jet bombing and shooting everything, I noticed sometimes I would play until 3 am and have such an anxiety level going when I stopped it was hard to sleep. What an absolute waste of time that was. And then there is the other social media factor of the disconnect from personal interaction basically detaching emotions from the daily real world. This is a tough world we live in, here in the states you cannot be committed unless you have committed a crime first thus liberty and freedom and individual rights in this society come with a cost.

As for false flags, yep some have happened, I don't believe one bit sandyhook was real, however this looks very real as many in the past. Perhaps instead of changing the gun and clip laws why not make it a mandatory 21 years of age before you can purchase a gun here in the united states unless you are trained and have a job in a legal security or law position. Coming around the age of 21 you at least are starting to figure out life and have somewhat of a direction .And you should have been out of high school for 3 years by then so having anything to do with the school should be gone . I really felt bad for all who died yesterday and were wounded, its not the guns that are killing the people or the lead in the bullets, if it was the lead, we would be outlawing all pencils too. Looking at all the shooters at these schools, social media, movies ect, bumping the age limit up just like the drinking age here in Michigan at 21 to me would be an easy agenda to pass thru congress.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), Fellow Aspirant (22nd February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #39
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    Quote That the guy dyed his hair as shown in the CNN photo of him on the ground.
    (like the Colorado Theatre shooter) may be significant if there was an activated program
    That certainly went though my mind. I have been concentrating on that it is a real event
    not like Sandy Hook is speculated to be and it seems very real to me.
    This caught my attention too - the commonality - the Colorado theatre shooter, James Holms, pictures are shown how the "younger" changes into the older, and how the hair is dyed.. Holms went for the crazy orange 'look'. There is a commonality in history, something turns them..

Another student ON-SITE at the school during the shooting said this:

"Daniel Huerfano, a student who fled Wednesday’s attack, said he recognised Cruz from an Instagram photo in which he posed with a gun in front of his face. “He was that weird kid that you see ... like a loner”, he added. "

So the students are all in on the Conspiracy? The ones who saw the guy there as the shooter, not just some idle chatter walking around inside when all the other kids are running outside for the "alleged fire", That sounds incredulous to me. Something stinks.

-- update--

Gee how odd, in Court appearance just a few minutes ago, the RED hair is now GONE ! Wonder what THAT is all about?
    Last edited by Bob; 15th February 2018 at 19:04.

34. Link to Post #40
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Seems to me in these type of stories, quite often the shooter ends up shooting themselves too...

I think they must feel justified. I'd be interested to know why that is, even if the reason is insane. Too bad they off themselves before we can interrogate them.

I'd be willing to bet on something in their head "told them to"

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

Bob (15th February 2018), Cidersomerset (15th February 2018), KiwiElf (16th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast