+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast

Thread: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

1. Link to Post #141
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Default Re: Mass Shooting in Parkland, Florida, High School: 14 Feb 2018

Another graphic map summarising what they know so far (click a few times to enlarge - NOTE: this has been reduced to 50% of the original)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crisis Actor Map sml.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	701.3 KB
ID:	37185

2. Link to Post #142
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,332 times in 1,632 posts

Another potential piece, which is coming out today, is the school district's video surveillance that police were watching the alleged suspect on was delayed by 20 mins. They we not watching what was unfolding in real time.

From the Sun Sentinel's Video delays misled cops at Stoneman Douglas shooting:

“They are monitoring the subject right now. He went from the third floor to the second floor, the third to the second floor … They’re monitoring him on camera,” an officer said on radio transmissions recorded by Broadcastify, an audio streaming website, at 2:54 p.m. In fact, Cruz was already long gone — he had escaped the school’s freshman building 26 minutes earlier and was sitting at a McDonald’s a mile away, a timeline released by the Broward Sheriff’s Office shows. ...

Police radio transmissions reviewed by the Sun Sentinel reveal more details about the confusion at the scene as officers tried to determine what was happening and how best to respond to the worst school shooting since the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in 2012.

They show:

-- At the same time the shooter escaped, police were saying they were entering a building, though it’s unclear from radio transmissions whether it was the right building or a neighboring one.

-- Police initially could not get to the security cameras and couldn’t immediately find someone to help them.

-- Police communication was hampered by outmoded radios that left some transmissions inaudible. ...

And finally...

Runcie said Thursday that Stoneman Douglas, like other Broward public schools, has cameras that show images in real time but can also be viewed on a tape delay. He said he did not know that police were confused about whether the tape was live or not.

“There would be no point in having a video system in the school” with a delay, he said. “Why would anybody have that?”

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2018), bluestflame (23rd February 2018), Bob (23rd February 2018), Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), Kano (23rd February 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (23rd February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018), Tintin (23rd February 2018)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Great video for students -- school safety, school history, Nazi Germany, George Soros

I hope a lot of students watch this. Talks about anxiety, vaccinations, SSIs - psychotropic drugs for anxiety and depression, original intentions of mandatory schools (Rockefeller & Gates), purpose of second amendment, confiscation of guns in Nazi Germany, George Soros background.

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), Kano (23rd February 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2018), Noelle (23rd February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018)

6. Link to Post #144
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1209967

Quote Posted by bluestflame (here)
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...744374784.html

Quote 1. Watch this video. People don't understand how Broward County School Sheriff Officers operate. I'll explain.
    https://twitter.com/BasedMonitored/s...13105576665090

Quote 2. I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices.
    3. My interest was initially accidental. I discovered an untold story of massive scale and consequence as a result of initial research into Trayvon Martin and his High School life.
    4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.
    5. The motive was simple. The school system administrators wanted to "improve their statistics" and gain state and federal grant money for improvements therein.
    6. So police officials, the very highest officials of law enforcement (Sheriff and Police Chiefs), entered into a plan.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), Kano (23rd February 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2018), Michelle Marie (24th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

8. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

Obama tweeted the following yesterday in response to the young people now taking on the anti-gun effort in force. "We've been waiting for you" does not rub me the right way.

Barack Obama‏ Verified account
    @BarackObama

Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs.

11:00 AM - 22 Feb 2018

9. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Caliban (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), drneglector (25th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), KiwiElf (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (24th February 2018), norman (24th February 2018), onevoice (24th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018), Tintin (25th February 2018)

10. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by LadyM (here)
    Obama tweeted the following yesterday in response to the young people now taking on the anti-gun effort in force. "We've been waiting for you" does not rub me the right way.

Barack Obama‏ Verified account
    @BarackObama

Young people have helped lead all our great movements. How inspiring to see it again in so many smart, fearless students standing up for their right to be safe; marching and organizing to remake the world as it should be. We've been waiting for you. And we've got your backs.

11:00 AM - 22 Feb 2018
    Interpret: "The brainwashing and drugs are working. Just the results we wanted! We OWN you now."

Zombie Apocolypse frequency-specific to our motives and agendas. He-he-he.

Hypnotize....listen to us...we are your new conscience. He-he-he.

Subconscious emotional control patterns with synthetic telepathy cyborg followers. The AI installation obedience program.

Check.

MM

Praying for children everywhere! I don't accept this as their fate.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th February 2018 at 09:23.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Caliban (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), Ivy23 (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (24th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), onevoice (24th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018), Tintin (25th February 2018)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Timothy Holmseth ARRESTED!

Journalist Exposing Broward County corruption
    Sarah Westall

Timothy 's plea for help

Watch his videos! YouTube is feverishly taking down videos and channels regarding this shooting.

They took down Anti School's YouTube permanently because he mentioned crisis actors.

Deep State in deep doodoo! Panicking over truth revealed.

Keep digging. Many are over the target.

MM

UPDATE: Now he is a protected witness.

Last edited by Michelle Marie; 24th February 2018 at 03:40.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th February 2018), Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), drneglector (25th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Hervé (24th February 2018), Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (24th February 2018), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), Matt P (24th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #148
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'd recommend this be downloaded ASAP - it's likely to disappear soon

SmokingGunHogg

The Vortex Math Laboratory
    Published on Feb 23, 2018
    Quote This is a composite video made up of 3 different clips that are all from one recording allegedly made by David Hogg while the Florida school shooting was taking place.

(Sorry about quality of production, I don't normally make videos)

1. "Hoggs' Original Edited Version" = LA Times Version (http://www.latimes.com/visuals/video/...) This version is higher quality and has parts edited out that the others include. It includes David Hogg speaking to the camera, an interview with Isabelle Robinson and an interview with an unnamed individual ("Alex View"). It ends with Hogg leaving the school and being interviewed.
    2. "We Need Diversity" Extended Clip Version = (https://twitter.com/RAMRANTS/status/9...) This clip taken from a Twitter post shows extra "between take" footage not included in the "original version" and has an audio section amplified which reveals Hogg whispering "come on" and "we need diversity", seemingly trying to get other students to speak - this is where "Alex View" begins speaking off-camera.
    3. Time Stamp Comment Version (https://gopreload.org/huge-video-evid...) Includes a time stamp reference from Hogg claiming the time is 9:32 before he gets permission to interview "Alex View".

Here is a timeline of the shooting for reference; http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/23/...

David Hogg states that at the time of the interview with A.V, the time is 9:32.
    David Hogg states that at 3:13pm they have been informed that the gunman is allegedly Nicholas Cruz and they believe he has been "neutralized".

Officially, Cruz arrived at the school @ 2:19pm
    Officially, Cruz is still at large @ 3:15pm
    Officially, Cruz is arrested @ 3:41pm
    Cross posted

15. Link to Post #149
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,609 times in 21,525 posts

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    I'd recommend this be downloaded ASAP - it's likely to disappear soon
    I have extracted the mp4 video from this youtube video, and uploaded it to my website at: http://thepythoniccow.us/SmokingGunHogg-gZVioBDjFeM.mp4

The timestamp of "9:32" appears on screen between the 1:38 and 1:44 marks in this video, and is spoken at about the 1;41 mark.

P.S. -- I just noticed for the first time that sufficiently "modern" web browsers can play mp4 videos, so that they can be played just by clicking on their URL. I just put the URL for this video, http://thepythoniccow.us/SmokingGunHogg-gZVioBDjFeM.mp4, directly in my reply above, allowing the automatic "parse links in text" feature to place [url]...[/url] markup around it, which resulted in the above clickable ".mp4" link that plays the video in a tab in my version 58 Firefox browser when clicked. This MP4 video support is part of the HTML5 feature set that has been added to the major browsers recently. Cool. One step closer to making Youtube obsolete.

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    The Vortex Math Laboratory
    This Youtube channel, The Vortex Math Laboratory, is a nearly unused Youtube channel of Marko Rodin. Apparently it was Marko who had saved, and now uploaded, this David Hogg video, and who provided the commentary "This is a composite video made up ... Officially, Cruz is arrested @ 3:41pm". Marko's main Youtube channel is MarkoRodin, so perhaps he's willing to risk taking a Youtube strike or ban on this other channel of his, The Vortex Math Laboratory. Thanks, Marko!

P.P.S. -- As posted on steemit.com, someone also uploaded the video of David Hogg forgetting his lines to d.tupe: https://d.tube/#!/v/clarityofsignal/1tv1adsn

P.P.P.S -- And here someone has uploaded a clearer audio, with subtitles, of David Hogg interviewing Alex View, while hiding in a closet, while they discuss the shooting in they state is in progress. At the 0:58 mark, David says to Alex: "This is Alex View, this recording is taken at 9:32 on February 4th 2018." The actual shooting took place sometime after 2 PM that afternoon.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th February 2018 at 05:46.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

drneglector (25th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Hervé (24th February 2018), Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (24th February 2018), Michelle Marie (24th February 2018), Nan (24th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), norman (24th February 2018), RedSun88 (26th February 2018), Reinhard (24th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

My initial reaction to the above posted video (http://thepythoniccow.us/SmokingGunHogg-gZVioBDjFeM.mp4) is that everyone seems remarkably calm for a lockdown situation with an active gunman somewhere on site. The message they all relay is summed up as 'We need to ban guns'.

As I say its my first impression, I have not been following this one, but the cynic in me is wondering if this is a well-crafted anti-gun lobby effort.. disarm the american public and there can be no resistance.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th February 2018), drneglector (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Hervé (24th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), raregem (25th February 2018), Reinhard (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #151
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Second Florida survivor alleges CNN scripted narrative to push gun control

Jack Burns The Free Thought Project
    Fri, 23 Feb 2018 00:01 UTC

In their alleged attempt to control the narrative on the tragic shooting in Parkland, Florida last week, CNN has been accused of scripting the very testimonies from survivors to propagate their agenda. While CNN denied doing this to Colton Haab yesterday, as TFTP reported, another survivor has come forward with similar claims.

Andrew Klein's daughter survived last week's deadly school shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School. Klein came forward Thursday accusing CNN of attempting to control the narrative in favor of gun control instead of an open uncensored town hall on how such tragedies could be prevented in the future.

Klein said a CNN producer told him the day after the shooting the network some have called the "Clinton News Network" of looking for only one type of person to speak out against guns. Klein told FNC's Laura Ingraham the network was looking for survivors and their families who would, "espouse a certain narrative which was taking the tragedy and turning it into a policy debate."
    I read that as being a gun control debate...I'm a responsible gun owner. When we talk about gun control it's not about taking guns away from people like me, it's about keeping them out of the hands of the people who should not have them, who are irresponsible who are a threat to society (such as Cruz).
    But Klein said CNN's debate was not about how the government can help to keep guns from insane people.
    "When Ted Deutch kept repeating his mantra that he wants to eliminate any gun that can fire 150 rounds in 6 minutes, that's almost every gun out there. So this supposed assault weapons ban isn't going to accomplish anything."
    Ingraham picked up on the fact the CNN producer was attempting to control the narrative and asked Klein to explain. Klein said the CNN producer did not specifically mention guns in her conversation with Klein but said the producer was, "looking for people who want to talk about the policy implications".

As TFTP reported on Thursday, CNN was not only caught red-handed using scripted questions for its contentious town hall meeting with Senator Marco Rubio (R) and NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch but allowed members of the audience to call the guests "murderers" and other derogatory names for taking a stand in support of the Second Amendment.

Klein is the second person this week who has come forward to accuse the Cable News Network of attempting to politicize the shootings, turning the debate into an anti-gun one.

Although CNN denied it, Haab was equally vocal in his criticism of CNN's attempts to turn the tragedy into an attack on the Second Amendment. Haab was asked to write an essay about the shooting and he complied only to find out CNN took his essay and in return, handed him a scripted question. He refused to attend the town hall saying if he couldn't ask his own unscripted question "it would be a total waste of (his) time".
    "They had taken what I had wrote and what I had briefed on and talked about, and they actually wrote the question for me."
    Haab did not attend CNN's town hall as a result but did go to his local news station where he was allowed to speak freely about what he thought could have prevented the school shooting. He also spoke with Tucker Carlson and said if his coach had his gun on him he would have been able to engage the school shooter in a firefight and possibly prevent the tragedy. That's not the message CNN wanted Haab to deliver, evidenced by its alleged striking of all of his essay's position substituted by the scripted question he says he was given.

CNN denied Haab's accusation in a tweet.

It is not the first time CNN has been caught supplying scripted questions. As TFTP has reported and Wikileaks confirmed, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) primaries were rigged against candidate Bernie Sanders. Not only did the highest ranking members of the DNC work against Sanders bid to become the Democratic nominee but CNN worked hand in hand with the DNC to ensure Hillary Clinton won the nomination.

After DNC chair Donna Brazille resigned from her post following Wikileaks publication of DNC emails showing DNC staff attempting to discredit Sanders by attacking his faith, she found a new home at CNN. While working as a paid staffer for CNN, she was caught passing primary debate questions to Clinton's staff, giving Clinton's team an edge in what should have been a free and open debate.

Clinton went on to win the primary and the nomination for the Democratic Party to run for president. But several Sanders supporters sued the DNC in court alleging bias on the part of the DNC against their candidate. The DNC was not supposed to show favoritism for one candidate over another and the plaintiffs allege fraud took place in the election.

Now it seems the DNC is at it again, except this time they're using CNN to control the narrative following the latest school shooting massacre. Conveniently absent from the narrative is any discussion of psychotropic medicines something TFTP has long contended is the common denominator in nearly all school shootings.

Not only are nearly each and every one of the school shooters medicated on psychotropics but no one is calling for a discussion about them. Instead, politicians are guiding citizens' anger toward the object used for killing instead of the potential cause for the callous murdering of one's classmates.

Related:
    Florida school shooting survivor walks out on CNN town hall after refusing to ask 'scripted' question - Update

Donna Brazile out at CNN, busted by Wikileaks sharing questions with Hillary Clinton in plot to crush Bernie Sanders

American woman publicly shamed by CNN for sharing 'Russian' event on Facebook - abuse and violent threats against her follow

The irony: How CNN and MSNBC 'colluded' with Russian trolls (VIDEO)

Mother Jones, WaPo, NYT, CNN, Yahoo exposed as deep state propaganda puppets in FISA memo

CNN once again proves its bias by distorting responses to Russian FM's speech at Syrian National Congress

CNN has gone bananas and doesn't seem to care
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (24th February 2018), bluestflame (24th February 2018), Dennis Leahy (24th February 2018), drneglector (25th February 2018), Ewan (24th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), mountain_jim (24th February 2018), Noelle (24th February 2018), onevoice (24th February 2018), Reinhard (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (24th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,025 times in 2,396 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    My initial reaction to the above posted video (http://thepythoniccow.us/SmokingGunHogg-gZVioBDjFeM.mp4) is that everyone seems remarkably calm for a lockdown situation with an active gunman somewhere on site. The message they all relay is summed up as 'We need to ban guns'.

As I say its my first impression, I have not been following this one, but the cynic in me is wondering if this is a well-crafted anti-gun lobby effort.. disarm the american public and there can be no resistance.
    Ok, I've caught up a bit now. Seems like that was the whole point in discussing the video in the first place, I take some comfort in the apparent fact my radar is still on full power and working well.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

bluestflame (24th February 2018), Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (25th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

I posted this on the Q'anon & U'tube threads and has probably been discussed here..

Connecting dots U'tube is going after Info wars and others in a alternate info crackdown...

Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...99#post1210099

The Florida shooting seems to be a catalyst for all this....The shooter is real and the
    deaths are real as far as I can tell and 'Mandala' an Avalon long time member
    confirmed it was real first hand. But this feels like a set up or allowed to happen
    from all the warnings of a classic disturbed youth crying for help and ignored. The
    campus guard not intervening in the shooting waiting for back up in the crucial
    initial stages. The usual drills to disorient the target and possibly set up an
    operation/psyop. CIANN leading the fight on the 2nd amendment and the alternate
    media crackdown and more.....The Info Wars have revved up......

Proof! CNN Using Child Actors On Air

Published on 23 Feb 2018
    Proof: CNN Using Child Actors On Air

===================================================

CNN prime time ratings plummet 30% compared to this time last year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM2UEa3GoRw
    Published on 23 Feb 2018
    According to AdWeek, CNN’s prime time ratings have dropped a whopping 30%
    since this time last year. Their daytime ratings also dropped 23%. The Resident
    breaks it down. Follow The Resident at http://www.twitter.com/TheResident
    Find RT America in your area: http://rt.com/where-to-watch/
    Or watch us online: http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Even some at CNN admits epic fail.....Broward sheriffs office 23 calls over 10 years
    starting when Cruz was 9 years old. Since 2010 law enforcement has responded 39
    time to his home. Of course this could be a tragic fail all the way round but he also
    fits the kind of person that could be manipulated. Its shocking its got to the point
    its hard to know who to believe in these events...

Smerconish on school shooting: An epic intelligence failure
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYd-xRSfUm4
    Uploaded on 24 Feb 2018
    CNN's Michael Smerconish said the Parkland, Florida, school shooting should have
    been stopped by law enforcement after the many warning signs.

Florida shooting: US airlines join other firms in dropping NRA

14 minutes ago...24/2/18

Students have been at the forefront of new calls for gun control in the US

Two major US airlines have joined a growing list of companies to cut ties with the
    National Rifle association following the Florida school shooting.United and Delta
    airlines have both announced they are ending discounts for NRA members.

The killing of 17 people in Florida has revived the gun control debate in the US,
    with student survivors playing a leading role in calling for change.Firms with links to
    the US gun lobby have faced calls for a boycott.Activists have flooded the NRA's
    corporate partners with comments on social media under the hashtag
    #BoycottNRA.

Read more...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-43181337

Dr.Corsi talks more about the Florida shootings....( MK ULTRA , Sirhan Sirhan )

NEW! JEROME CORSI QANON REPORT (2-24-18)
    Q ANON, ALEX JONES INFOWARS

INFO WARS NEWS

Published on 24 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2018 at 16:54.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bluestflame (24th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (25th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #154
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

I hope you'll take an hour to watch this video. Very revelatory. We really are living in the Truman Show.

Debbie, the "sane progressive" did some incredible work on the Vegas sham and is doing the same on this one. The shooter arrived in an Uber car?? They announced 17 dead on a police feed while it was still supposedly going on?!? And it goes on and on... David Hogg. Gimme a break, peeps. This is Sandy Hook 2.0 High School version. What a effin joke.

I just realized you can't embed any videos other than youtube ones. Obviously, that needs to change now. A lot of videos are going up on bitchute now:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hCp33awMjsq9/

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

bluestflame (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (25th February 2018), drneglector (25th February 2018), Hervé (25th February 2018), Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), mountain_jim (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (25th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #155
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you Caliban - shout out to all readers: In light of the upsurge in banned videos on YouTube, if you're willing to shell out a few bucks, Internet Download Manager will download a variety of videos in different formats & platforms, including this one [bitchute].

https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

Text description from above video (links are given in the video):

Quote The official story around Florida Shooting is a mass of totally contradicting narratives, dismissal of repeated testimony of students through MSM interviews, and provably does NOT match timelines and scenarios presented. While the media is throwing a temper tantrum and smearing anyone trying to look at what THEY are telling us and showing us objectively as right wing, crazy, Russia bot or 'Alex Jones', they are diverting from a story that is crashing down around their feet. I will fill in the links separately, but for now if you go to my twitter feed, these are all at the top:
    Comments under the video are well worth the read, too
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 25th February 2018 at 03:07.

28. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Hey guys, I'm at the CNN Town Hall meeting which will be broadcast at 9:0 pm EST. I will give you details tomorrow.
    Well it was longer than tomorrow. Sorry. So much going on. CNN narrative: very hostile audience. I expected that. We have a mix of kids from what I can decipher. The ones telling the truth, the ones looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and the out and out fabricators.

This is what I can tell you. All those 17 died. More in the hospital. Tons traumatized and showing signs of PTSD. Not sure if quite a few will return to school. Some just want to do online school. Parents are angry, kids are angry and have lost faith in the system and then you have a group that is angry because their lives and regular schedule has been disrupted.

Could some of the CNN questions have been revised and scripted. Seems possible. I haven’t interviewed any of the kids that spoke that night to get exactly what happened. They prepped the audience and told them how to behave and no booing. Well that didn’t work out. Very angry crowd. Those adults whose kids weren’t directly involved were thinking that could have been my kids, their school.

As far as the shooter goes, I can’t find that he was missing, as being brainwashed by the deep state. However, not sure about his private therapy or lack of. Worked at a dollar store. Kids have been and were always weirded out by him. Very troubled for years.

I know Isabelle, good kid. She was scared out of her mind. D. Hogg was possibly trying to make a video diary of what happened. If he didn’t like how it came out, he might have made them do it again. For what means, couldn’t say. Could have been for posterity or selfish reasons. Can’t say. Don’t know his motivation. These kids are smart, they are very competitive. They will possibly try to outdo each other. I don’t know how much of their personal “egos” are involved but I believe we can assume a lot. They also think on the fly and plan to go back and fix mistakes.

It has left this community broken and grasping at straws as to how to fix it. Of course the first thing they would ask for would be gun countrol. The second stricter background checks and the third better mental health services.

But I have to ask, as a people are we becoming more desensitized and don’t value life as much as we use to. This will happen again in someone’s backyard. It truly makes you look at life, your choices and decisions differently.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), Bluegreen (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (25th February 2018), edina (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), Hervé (25th February 2018), Ivy23 (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), mountain_jim (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), Reinhard (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (25th February 2018), Satori (25th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Something smells about the FBI & Sherriff ......

Judge Jeanine: Shame on you Sheriff Israel

Published on 24 Feb 2018
    Jeanine reacts to the news that four sheriff's deputies
    stayed outside of the school during the parkland shooting.

31. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), bluestflame (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Ivy23 (27th February 2018), Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018), RunningDeer (25th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #158
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,528 times in 642 posts

Hey guys, I'm at the CNN Town Hall meeting which will be broadcast at 9:0 pm EST. I will give you details tomorrow.
    Well it was longer than tomorrow. Sorry. So much going on. CNN narrative: very hostile audience. I expected that. We have a mix of kids from what I can decipher. The ones telling the truth, the ones looking for their 15 minutes of fame, and the out and out fabricators.

This is what I can tell you. All those 17 died. More in the hospital. Tons traumatized and showing signs of PTSD. Not sure if quite a few will return to school. Some just want to do online school. Parents are angry, kids are angry and have lost faith in the system and then you have a group that is angry because their lives and regular schedule has been disrupted.

But I have to ask, as a people are we becoming more desensitized and don’t value life as much as we use to. This will happen again in someone’s backyard. It truly makes you look at life, your choices and decisions differently.
    Mandala, I'm sure all of us here at Avalon respect your experience and deeply empathize with your grief and that of your students'. And I know it's got to be hard to want to "research" something that you were directly involved in. But did you have a look at that bitchute video I posted above? What would you say about all the discrepancies and inconsistencies between the official narrative and timeline and what the students themselves and police feeds and video images are showing us?

Why did some students feel totally confident that there were multiple shooters? What about the fact that they all knew there was an "active shooter drill" scheduled for that day and were told to expect "screams," "fake gun shots," and other horrible but staged indications of an attack? Why were some students told to "keep their heads down" as they exited? Why were bodies placed under mats? Who were the "army" people one student described?

The list of questions goes on and on. While we know the grief is real, we must question just what went down there. At this point we can all understand that. As Debbie says in that video, just merely listening to the students--including David Hogg--opens up so many questions about this event. I hope they can be asked while still respecting the experience of those who had to go through this awful day, whatever it was.

33. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), bluestflame (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (25th February 2018), drneglector (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Ivy23 (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Noelle (25th February 2018), Satori (25th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (25th February 2018)

34. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

I meant to share this the other day -- and I don't believe it's been shared yet. Trump's son made MSM headlines for liking tweets that question student David Hogg. I stand with those who sense there is something not quite right with Hogg. I've been monitoring Hogg's Twitter feed, and many of his tweets are inflammatory, bullying.

This is from the NY Post (2/20)

Donald Trump Jr. “liked” a pair of tweets attacking a teen survivor of the mass school shooting in Florida that left 17 people dead — including one that suggests the boy was a fabrication of the “mainstream media.”

The tweets in question note that David Hogg, 17, is the son of a retired FBI agent, and charge that he has slammed President Trump and defended the bureau because Trump has repeatedly slimed the feds.

“@Thomas1774Paine. VIDEO: Outspoken Trump-Hating School Shooting Survivor is Son of FBI Agent; MSM Helps Prop Up Incompetent Bureau,” tweeted a user called Thomas Paine, who added a link to a video on the fringe website True Pundit showing Hogg speaking in favor of stricter gun control.

“The kid who has been running his mouth about how Donald Trump and the GOP are teaming to help murder high school kids by upholding the Second Amendment is the son of an FBI agent. David Hogg is a school shooting survivor in Florida. At least that is what the mainstream media has told us. We wouldn’t be surprised by anything involving the FBI at this point,” a story accompanying the video link said.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Noelle For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th February 2018), bluestflame (25th February 2018), Cidersomerset (25th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Hervé (25th February 2018), Ivy23 (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018), Michelle Marie (25th February 2018), Nan (25th February 2018), onevoice (25th February 2018)

36. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

This seems to confirms the CIA NN counter attack asking Facebook and google to
    do more against conspiracy theorists as well as attacking the NRA. David Hogg in
    this interview admits having speech and debate experience and is interested in
    journalism as a career and worked on the school TV channel.He does sound mature
    for his age and good luck to him. It does not answer anything that happened on the
    day this is mainly a attack on the NRA and the 'hoax' theories on the web , and
    Brian Stelter admits the mainstream is keeping this story going.

Shooting survivor David Hogg thanks conspiracy theorists

Published on 25 Feb 2018
    Stoneman Douglas shooting survivor David Hogg calls those who have attacked him
    on social media "great advertisers," saying their comments expose them for
    how "disgusting they are."

==================================================

Glen Beck highlights Alex Jones for spreading the 9/11 and a lot of
    other conspiracy theories and they again ask what the technology
    companies should do.....

Glenn Beck: US political divide like 1920s Germany

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naF7HinLQ_U

Published on 25 Feb 2018
    Blaze founder Glenn Beck says the political discourse in the
    US is similar to Germany's Weimar Republic in the late 1920's.

CNN has been covering this event and taking the lead with the town hall debate
    and wall to wall coverage and attacks on the alt media.To be fair Jake Tapper does
    ask some direct questions in interview below....

Jake Tapper grills sheriff over school shooting response
    CNN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfGJ_SRcBSE
    Published on 25 Feb 2018
    CNN's Jake Tapper pressed Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel over his office's
    response to the mass shooting at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas high school,
    missed red flags and the investigation into the event.

We have to stand up and say we don’t want to take this anymore’ | AM Joy | MSNBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9RKpiGKxEg

Published on 24 Feb 2018
    Parkland shooting survivors and activists David Hogg and Ryan Deitsch are
    demanding gun control legislation from elected officials, in addition to confronting
    lawmakers who take donations from the NRA and others in the gun lobby. They
    also join Joy Reid to discuss gun advocates accusing them of being actors.

Florida shooting a result of 'abdication of duty': NRA
    ABC News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfBocIjpQL8
    Published on 25 Feb 2018
    NRA national spokesperson Dana Loesch tells ABC News' George Stephanopoulos
    the focus in the aftermath of the Parkland shooting should be local and FBI authorities.

====================================================

Guns in schools are 'not a good idea': Parkland teacher Ashley Kurth & David Hogg
    ABC News

Published on 25 Feb 2018
    Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Ashley Kurth and student David
    Hogg tell ABC News' George Stephanopoulos why they oppose arming teachers
    after a shooting at their school killed 17 people.

Only in America I am looking through the news sites and posted the ones above
    and suddenly this one comes up. I know we get caught up in these mass shooting
    events when violent crime happens all the time across the country and world for
    that matter but then ABC post this....

Mother and daughter in a violent shootout with an armed robbery

ABC News

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rng_zNl-vQ
    Published on 24 Feb 2018
    The women defends their store with their own guns, firing back at crook with a shotgun.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 25th February 2018 at 20:34.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Kano (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (25th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 1 8 15 LastLast