+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #261
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

EXCELLENT work by Brad! I want to hear about the follow up. Smith will have some BS response to cover his butt, no doubt.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

anandacate (20th April 2019), Andrew_K (25th March 2019), Bill Ryan (20th April 2019), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Kristin (25th March 2019)

3. Link to Post #262
    Thanks

WHO was GEM is the question we should be asking.
    Last edited by SunnyOne; 22nd May 2019 at 22:49.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunnyOne For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd October 2019), Gemma13 (27th August 2020)

5. Link to Post #263
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by SunnyOne (here)
    WHO sent the emails to Ms Greer is the question we should be asking, and YOU seem to know the answers Andrew_K. Please be a hero and tell us WHO was it behind all these emails?
    I really don't have the answer. All I know is what's publicly available. It seems to have been Corey Goode going by what Jay Weidner said. Joy may have been the one writing the emails since she seems to be the creative one and she's willing to support Corey in ways that most would consider morally reprehensible. It might have even been Rob given his fixation on Q and the Q-like nature of the GEM drops.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 20th April 2019 at 23:04.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

7. Link to Post #264
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This has been out for a while now, but I might as well put it on the record.

In the episode of Cosmic Disclosure titled "Secrets from the Deep State," at the 3:20 mark, Emery claimed that mass arrests of the deep state would happen soon. Emery kept it vague and didn't specify whether or not the arrests were related to QAnon, but he made it clear he was speaking about the same Alliance as Corey, giving an indirect endorsement of his information, and Corey claimed earlier that the Alliance was running QAnon and would be holding secret tribunals.

Quote Emery Smith: Just through what I've heard recently, through contacts and stuff, is that they are planning this mass judicial court on all these people, and I don't know when; I have no idea about time, but it is the main focus on their pyramid of things to do.
    Just for the record, this is what Q says about people who claim to have inside information on their alleged operations: "They all claim to be insiders. They all claim to have insider contacts. They do not."

Update (3/19/20): Emery has since posted a QAnon fanfiction on his blog and passed it off as intel. It's an amalgamation of what many in the Q community thought Q would say about the pandemic once they returned from their silence.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 26th August 2020 at 06:28.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

9. Link to Post #265
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is BIG. Someone from within Emery's inner circle is coming forward to expose him in a series of videos. I haven't watched everything yet, but his story is very detailed and consistent with what we know, and I have no reason to doubt his bonafides.

Here's the full series so far:

He has this comment pinned under each video:

Dropbox Public Link - Emery Smith Evidence - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gpn3mdm8d...hpkTlFeXa?dl=0

Follow the link to see his evidence. You can see him with Emery in the video titled "Emery Smith 001". It sounds like it was after an argument.

It goes without saying, but it would be great if someone could back these videos up.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 26th August 2020 at 06:57.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2020), Billy (26th August 2020), Did You See Them (26th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Gwin Ru (26th August 2020), Islander12 (27th August 2020), Maunagarjana (27th August 2020), Mike (26th August 2020), RunningDeer (26th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th August 2020)

11. Link to Post #266
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One last thing...

This interview from the Conscious Life Expo was just uploaded by Third Phase of Moon.

Transcript starting from 11:31:

Quote There's a lot of LARPers, they call them, coming forward, besides David Adair and myself. We were only documented people with documentation from the military and from our work, and also, we have many letters of recommendations from the colonels and senators that back us up ... And everyone else kind of just pops out of nowhere and has a story. So I don't fall into that, and I don't believe any of them. Sorry. And some of those were colleagues at one time. Because there's a lot going on, as you know, right now with this whole situation. I'm not going to get into it ... In the UFO community. And they got disinformed. And some of the researchers and investigators that were actually interviewing these people got fooled.
    Quote The good thing is the truth always comes out eventually. And these people get busted, and they get exposed, and they won't ever recover.
    I hope so Emery.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2020), Billy (26th August 2020), Did You See Them (26th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Gwin Ru (26th August 2020), Islander12 (27th August 2020), Mike (26th August 2020), RunningDeer (26th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (26th August 2020), Wind (26th August 2020)

13. Link to Post #267
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,547 times in 32,791 posts

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    This is BIG. Someone from within Emery's inner circle is coming forward to expose him in a series of videos. I haven't watched everything yet, but his story is very detailed and consistent with what we know, and I have no reason to doubt his bonafides.

Here's the full series so far:

He has this comment pinned under each video:

Dropbox Public Link - Emery Smith Evidence - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gpn3mdm8d...hpkTlFeXa?dl=0

Follow the link to see his evidence. You can see him with Emery in the video titled "Emery Smith 001". It sounds like it was after an argument.

It goes without saying, but it would be great if someone could back these videos up.
    ~~~

Fascinating. His email address, to which he invites questions and feedback, is jrml114857@gmail.com.

Maybe someone might ask him
    1. Why did it take him so long to take any action at all? (especially considering the damage done to his daughter)
    2. Does he know anything about Pete Peterson, and/or Corey Goode?
    None of this comes as any surprise. Anyone reading this thread from the start will see how obvious it was that Emery is not as he portrays himself — to put it mildly.

One of the minor issues here is that some people think that it's been a matter of who does one side with, Corey Goode or Emery Smith. One or the other. Jay Weidner, having messed up royally re Corey (which he fully admits, kudos to him) has fallen for this as well, as best I know. (Please correct me if I'm wrong.)

As has been obvious to many, they're both sociopathic charlatans, who merely criticized each other. That alone means nothing at all.

14. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (27th August 2020), Andrew_K (26th August 2020), Cognitive Dissident (27th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Islander12 (27th August 2020), justntime2learn (26th August 2020), Mike (26th August 2020), Mike Gorman (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (26th August 2020), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020), Wind (26th August 2020), Yoda (26th August 2020)

15. Link to Post #268
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Wow. Thanks Andrew.

Emery is clearly drunk in the 3rd Phase interview. He has a lot of practice doing this, so he's not blatantly out of control, but he is slurring here n there. And he looks flushed and creepy.

This stuff is as damning as it gets. Let's hope it reverberates into the world of Wilcock and Goode.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (26th August 2020), Bill Ryan (26th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Islander12 (27th August 2020), RunningDeer (26th August 2020), Tintin (27th August 2020), Wind (26th August 2020)

17. Link to Post #269
    Language
    English
    Thanks

John uploaded two more videos:

(I still haven't had time to finish the others.)

Stina Bo Bina noticed a comment he left under the second one. He's apparently on a phone number basis with Corey and has been speaking to him about the criticism of him. He called him kind and considerate. I don't really make anything of it other than that he isn't fully educated on Corey.

Joe Cardwell 10 hours ago
    Did Emery ever talk to you about Corey Goode? I wonder if you have any useful dirt on him.

Points on the Curve 10 hours ago (edited)
    Yes he did. as you know he took over for David and Corey at cosmic disclosure. in typical fashion he trashed Corey as he does everyone.

Corey and I exchanged texts this morning. Corey for what anyone might think of him is always kind and considerate when I speak or exchange anything with him. earlier today I was rather direct in asking him if he were aware of a lot of the blowback directed both at him but primarily at David Wilcock. explaining I did not want to be confrontational and that I'd always had the vibe that something did happen to him. so I simply asked if that was something he would entertain in terms of answering some questions that are very direct and the point. it is clear David Wilcock is not coming forward he's had a number of opportunities and been contacted asking to come forward and explain a number of things that are not congruent. no response other than censoring people for asking responsible questions.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 27th August 2020 at 07:18.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Islander12 (27th August 2020), Luke Holiday (28th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th August 2020), Tom Corbett (28th August 2020)

19. Link to Post #270
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

One word in his first video says it all, a word at the time I couldn't recall. I think it applies to CG as well.

"GRIFTER"
    "

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2020), Gemma13 (27th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th August 2020)

21. Link to Post #271
    Thanks

Just published, this is a new video, a little over a minute long, introducing Jessie Kerry. Jessie has her own story to share about Emery Smith.

Here's Jessie's testimony, published 6 hours ago:
    DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE - Emery Smith Exposed

This goes out to all my fans, friends and business partners. The past months, and especially the past two weeks, have been very troubling for me and many others in the UFO community who know the famed Gaia TV Host Emery Smith privately and professionally, and belonged to the so-called "Inner Circle".

I would like to use this opportunity to apologize to all of you for introducing Emery Smith on my website and social media without having done a proper background check on my own, simply because I've trusted Gaia TV and David Wilcock on Cosmic Disclosure that there had been a thorough vetting process before bringing Emery Smith on the show.

I don't want to point fingers but I think it's important addressing the fact that Gaia TV, David Wilcock and many others were complicit in the lies and the representation of Emery Smith, knowingly conscious about his criminal background and alcohol problem that simply led to the development of his substance-induced psychosis, followed by his pathological lying.

I've thought a lot about how to write this statement and discussed with people directly involved with Emery on a private level, proving to me first-hand through extensive footage, audio recordings and other well documented legal material that I've been fooled and lied to, just like many other business partners and friends before me.

I did see various red flags popping up along the way but as an empath and a spiritual being, I'm always trying to put myself into the shoes of the other person and give my best to understand his/her situation from their perspective, creating a 3D view of things. Hence, I don't want to express hate or anger towards Emery or animate others to flip the switch and just pick sides. All I wish is for you to read the below and be cautious.

In respect to Emery's ex-partner and her healing process, I've decided to not go deeper into details about people involved in the events that took place this year late March to April 2020 at Emery's and his ex-partner's home which was further communicated to me by Emery in a completely different light to discredit his ex-partner and her family in order to save his own skin and to cover up the fact that he has a serious alcohol and drug problem and seemingly engages with the wrong people.

Since this is a public message to all of my fans and Emery's fans, I hope you can understand that I'm not willing to publicly disclose legal evidence at this point in time.

What's been said is that there are ongoing investigations regarding Emery's criminal activities to which I cannot comment because I haven't been involved in any serious financial businesses or issues with him.

However, he did throw me under the bus by simply dropping out of our project without informing me ahead of time and having an adult conversation on the matter and also thinking about what his decision to drop out would mean to my business. So, there's certainly a pattern in his misbehavior and lack of communication and empathy.

I'm truly sorry if all of the above might come to you as a shock. Trust me, I feel you because like so many others, I believed in Emery and even called him privately my "cosmic brother", my family, especially because we were born on the same day and same month and shared an intellectual intimacy.

Therefore, I hope my statement encourages others to conduct their own research or come forward to unveil the truth about people in our UFO community and help with the vetting process, so to avoid the spread of misinformation and fraud.

Also, try to be critical when it comes to fantastical stories, especially when you are on the search for truth and spirituality.

It's very easy to fall down the rabbit hole....

FACTS AND FICTION

The following material is being shared with the public to demonstrate the lie being fed to me and others by Emery Smith in order to discredit his ex-partner and her family as "criminals paid by the Cabal to kill him" (this was his background story to me), which is nothing short of liable and slander. The two video snippets provided by the family can be found in a public Dropbox folder on the YouTube channel POINTS ON THE CURVE (see more below).

The following snippet was sent to me by Emery Smith on April 11, 2020.

The above allegations aren't true. I've seen hours of footage and listened into audio recordings myself that were recorded as evidence (and protection) the day Emery's ex-partner moved out. Emery was highly intoxicated for almost two weeks from March 22 to April 4, 2020. I've read the entire timeline of events in detail myself. There's much more to that story, and there were other witnesses involved, but again, in respect to his ex-partner I'll keep further details out.

All I wish at this point is to clarify things and hope others will come forward, too.

I can confirm to everyone having been fed the same lie of the above screenshot:
    • Emery Smith's ex-partner and her family didn't in any way physically attack Emery Smith and gave him a black eye. They were rather scared he would pick a fight while he was intoxicated. That's the only reason the family was present on the day the ex-partner moved out, trying to protect her and prevent him from stopping her to leave him.
    • Emery Smith wasn't poisoned by his ex-partner or her family. It's a complete lie made up by a third party involved, conspiring against his ex-partner and her family. No evidence exists to prove Emery Smith's allegations.
    • Nothing was stolen from Emery Smith. Emery Smith was present during the entire time his ex-partner moved out, watching and discussing with her what she would take or leave at the house. In fact, half of the stuff being left at the house belonged to his ex-partner.
    • Emery Smith didn't call the police. One call was made by the third party (below video). In fact, the family called the police for help once the situation seemed to escalate and for keeping Emery Smith and the third party involved out of the house because his intoxicated behavior was getting in the way of moving the ex-partner's stuff to the car.
    Other sources claim Emery didn't even have Covid-19. I cannot comment on that because I haven't seen the reports. And "deadly" was only his alcohol poisoning which he got after going on a two weeks bender. It's simple math, in my opinion.

Two public snippets from the day Emery's ex-partner moved out exist to demonstrate how intoxicated he was that day. Again, I've seen all of it and that's why I want to clarify to everyone that Emery most likely suffers from a substance-induced psychosis.

In other words, he lives in a different reality and memorizes events from an intoxicated standpoint. It happens if someone misuses alcohol and drugs for a longer period of time. Hence, he will always believe that what he tells you is the truth and nothing but the truth, when in fact, video footage and audio clearly demonstrate the opposite.

It still hurts me deeply to see Emery like this because I always supported, cared, and believed in him and his teachings and because it brings back memories of my own childhood I hoped to forget.

What I'm seeing is not someone who had one too many. We've all been there and done that. What I'm seeing is an addict who is screaming for help. And there is plenty of public and private footage available, including witnesses, to confirm that for at least a period of 6 years Emery has been dealing with this problem.

Hence, I consider it my duty to make you aware of this situation because it affected me and others in our UFO community personally and professionally, and because I wish the family of Emery's ex-partner to finally find justice and peace for the mental, financial and public damages Emery's addiction and his lies have caused them over a period of at least 4 years. But also to support the ongoing investigations.

I won't ask you to share this statement. However, if you do, please be neutral and only use my statement as a little wake-up call for the community. There are certainly always two sides to a story. I've heard both and observed the situation since December 2019. That's why I'm coming forward.

POINTS ON THE CURVE

I am not going to promote the channel POINTS ON THE CURVE, however, if you're seeking the truth with an open mind, you might wanna begin there.

I'd also like to mention at this point that the ex-partner chooses not to involve herself at this time in relation to the exposure of Emery Smith as the information being released on the channel POINTS ON THE CURVE is being done so entirely without her involvement or consent. The ex-partner is currently rebuilding her life and is in the process of healing with the support of close loved ones. The videos being published on the channel Points On The Curve regarding this matter are being published entirely without her involvement or her consent or knowledge of the plan to do so, therefore she respectfully asks for it to not be a reflection of her and for the audience to understand that the information regarding her private life being published is very sensitive to her as she is still in the process of healing, so she asks for understanding at this time and will address questions specific to her at a later time if need be. She wishes everyone involved, including Emery Smith, healing on this journey of discovery.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th August 2020 at 22:54.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th August 2020), Andrew_K (28th August 2020), Did You See Them (28th August 2020), Elainie (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (28th August 2020), Mike (27th August 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th August 2020), Yoda (28th August 2020)

23. Link to Post #272
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I still haven't gotten around to watching a majority of the videos (real-life responsibilities are catching up), but Stina Bo Bina has an inside perspective on the situation, based on what she's heard, and she's calling the insider's motives into question. In an earlier thread, she called this whole situation a "personal, domestic issue".

She's not calling him a liar, just saying that he's leaving out important bits of information.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

7alon (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), Did You See Them (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (28th August 2020), Mike (28th August 2020)

25. Link to Post #273
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Thanks for this, I personally felt it was only a matter of time before this kind of information (what Bill has posted above) came out. I have been following Jay Weidner's channel and the work he has been doing with others to expose Corey Coode and Jordan Sather. My own belief is they are all influenced by satanic and mind control elements, but that doesn't mean I don't want them held accountable publicly and privately.

I have spent quite a large amount of time educating 'newcomers' to the UFO and Spirtual communities on social media, regarding the suspicious and fraudulent activities of this circle that dominated the spotlight on Gaia and abroad. Jordan Sather has inserted himself quite nicely (and I don't mean that as a compliment to him!) into the Qanon movement/community and has fooled quite a number of people. Back to Emery - I took on board his testimony, but he really never had a good energy to him at all in my opinion. Something always seemed way off, even satanic if I'm going to completely honest.
    Last edited by 7alon; 28th August 2020 at 09:32. Reason: missed some clarification; grammatical error.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), Did You See Them (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (28th August 2020), Mike (28th August 2020)

27. Link to Post #274
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)
    Stina Bo Bina has an inside perspective on the situation, based on what she's heard, and she's calling the insider's motives into question. In an earlier thread, she called this whole situation a "personal, domestic issue".
    Yes, John's done something valuable here, but Stina's right that there are questions.

It became clear to me after watching the first few of these videos that there was quite a disconnect regarding how long it took John to do or say anything about this, and also (of course) the blind spot that he still seems to have about Corey Goode.

That alone suggests his focus on Emery really is a kind of personal vendetta (though I'm sure what he's saying is correct), and if he's presenting himself as a new critic of the charlatans in the UFO community then he has to apply the same measures to quite a few others as well.

He's going have to address the Corey issue pretty soon, and how he does that may say a lot about him and what he's really aware of.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2020 at 08:10.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (28th August 2020), Andrew_K (28th August 2020), Did You See Them (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (28th August 2020), Mike (28th August 2020), Yoda (28th August 2020)

29. Link to Post #275
    Thanks

At 11:40 in a new video published an hour ago, John is asked: "What is your take on William Tompkins?"

He answers, "Don't have one. Sorry. Don't know him. No idea."

Fail. He may know a lot about Emery Smith, but he's no ufologist.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (29th August 2020), Andrew_K (28th August 2020), Billy (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (29th August 2020), Mike (28th August 2020), Stinamaria (29th August 2020), Yoda (29th August 2020)

31. Link to Post #276
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At 11:40 in a new video published an hour ago, John is asked: "What is your take on William Tompkins?"

He answers, "Don't have one. Sorry. Don't know him. No idea."

Fail. He may know a lot about Emery Smith, but he's no ufologist.
    At the 30 min mark in the same video he mentions Corey, he is not a fan.

(Pass)
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew_K (28th August 2020), Bill Ryan (28th August 2020), Gemma13 (29th August 2020), Mike (28th August 2020)

33. Link to Post #277
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Update.
    Conscious Vitality has taken down all of Emery Smith's videos.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Gemma13 (29th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #278
    Language
    English
    Thanks

More developments from Twitter.
    • Emery's ex-girlfriend's name is Olivia Mackenzie. (Her stage name is Olivia Skye.)
    • Olivia went onstage with Emery at CLE 2019 to join his grift by telling her own implausible story. Here are some notes:
      • Olivia said she knew Emery for 10 years and only heard about his story after the 5th year.
      • She claimed she did a 3-year internship with him in New Mexico in a treasure-hunting project called the God Project.
      • They claimed they would remote view the general location of underground artifacts then use a satellite to scan the area with 400 times more precision than a CAT scan.
      • They claimed they found pyramidal UFOs and alien stasis chambers. They said they would be showing photos and videos online soon.
      • Emery claimed Olivia's been on combat missions, saved Emery's life in firefights, and jumped out of helicopters.
    • Also, she said she was his social media manager in the video.

• Here are some more alleged claims. (These weren't said in the video.)

• John (Olivia's dad) doxed Emery's current girlfriend out of spite in a recent video. (I don't know which one.) Her full name and place of employment were revealed.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Billy (29th August 2020), Gemma13 (29th August 2020), Islander12 (2nd September 2020)

37. Link to Post #279
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Andrew the arrests link isn't showing Olivia's listing and I can't get it to load the correct date of 24 March 2018. Are you able to provide another? Thanks

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Mike (29th August 2020)

39. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

While I was watching these vids, I never got the impression that John brought his daughter to Emery that day in hopes they'd become a couple or something. To me, it sounded like he just wanted to expose her to something he thought she might enjoy learning or hearing about. And the romantic relationship was a side effect of that meeting. That's what I'd assumed. Could be wrong, of course. If the girl was underage, both he and Emery have quite a bit of explaining to do.

As far as the ketamine arrest, John explains that his daughter was unaware Emery was carrying this stuff, and when they both got arrested for it she became so upset with him that she whacked him a few times..which would explain the domestic violence bit. That's his explanation, for what it's worth.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (29th August 2020), Bill Ryan (29th August 2020), Gemma13 (30th August 2020), Islander12 (2nd September 2020), Stinamaria (29th August 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst 1 4 14 15 LastLast