+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 11 15 LastLast

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

Quote Do you really believe one person, who's never been to college or university, could do so much in their life by the age of 46?
    I don't.

Furthermore on this very thread there is so much evidence that he has not. This thread also provides evidence that he is one of the biggest scam artists to hit the circuit in a long time. He is single handedly doing extreme harm to those who are legitimate.

Quote promoters (including David Wilcock, Justin Deschamps, Jay Weidner, Jimmy Church and George Noory), are just unknowing assets of the agenda. And they often simply hitch-hike on the witnesses' celebrity to fuel their own.
    They are also doing extreme harm to those who are legitimate which makes them willing partners. Sad to say as a few of them I used to have some respect for...but not now.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th September 2018), Honesty (6th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Some of my thoughts on that:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1239134
    FYI Mike, when I click on this link this comes up:

RunningDeer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You were automatically logged out after a period of minimal activity. Click the "Remember Me" box when logging in to avoid this automatic logout.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2018 at 22:59.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), Nasu (5th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #203
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Do you have any idea why Greer never mentions Emery, and Emery never mentions Greer, despite their having worked together closely for several years?

Moreover, no-one else out there ever seems to be asking Greer, or Emery, the obvious question. Given that it's reasonable to expect that each would have quite a lot to say about the other, positive or negative (or even just affirming!), the silence from everyone about this is pretty hard to understand.
    Coincidentally, Emery spoke on that very subject last night on Fade to Black. Jimmy asks him about his relationship with Greer at 51:14, and Emery finishes at 56:29. This is all after Emery goes into his work history.

He shared with Greer some information on underground facilities and 3D bioprinting. He also shared ground-penetrating radar scans of underground archeological sites. More importantly, he admitted he shared with Greer none of the information he's been sharing on Cosmic Disclosure.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2018), Did You See Them (5th September 2018), Kristin (4th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #204
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Honesty (here)
    I interacted with Emery directly before he followed suit with Dr. Ted Loser and Dr. Jan Bravo to distance themselves as far as possible from the Greers in late 2012. Nothing about Emery ever suggested that he was a doctor. Hope that helps on multiple fronts...
    Do you have any idea why Greer never mentions Emery, and Emery never mentions Greer, despite their having worked together closely for several years?

Moreover, no-one else out there ever seems to be asking Greer, or Emery, the obvious question. Given that it's reasonable to expect that each would have quite a lot to say about the other, positive or negative (or even just affirming!), the silence from everyone about this is pretty hard to understand.
    It's like a bad marriage...people behave differently once the divorce is finalized. I have just been waiting for civilization to reset itself - not the looming staged reset - once I experienced first-hand the extent of the spiritual root within the human collective. I committed financial suicide trying in vain obviously to overcome the advanced energy technology embargo. Materialism is the dominant religion. It is best to focus on positively impacting those closest to you, rather than focus on these global initiatives. The level of control over the human collective is overwhelming, but temporary. Modern day Nazis placing and supporting people like the Greers will become a distant memory once the global grid can no longer support all of the technological control mechanisms in place. I no longer talk to Emery...he was always so aloof while he was working with Greer, jumping from one crisis to the next. It got old. I haven't heard from Jan in many years. Ted and I exchange an email every now and then. I look forward to the day when our 'junk' DNA is activated, in conjunction with the arrival of Superconsciousness...it's probably not going to happen until after the grid goes down hard and humanity pulls it's head out and sees things as they are for a change.

Emery told me about an incident in which someone at his house in FL walked in on him right before he almost shot himself in the head while under some sort of remote hypnosis that he attributed to Greer. My experiences suggest that he tried to pull the same stunt with me after he knew that I knew that CIA's Hal Puthoff was his handler...epic fail. Anyway, that's all I have to share about this circus.
    Last edited by Honesty; 4th September 2018 at 21:02.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th December 2019), Bill Ryan (5th September 2018), Charles Harris (6th September 2018), Did You See Them (5th September 2018), Hervé (4th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (4th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andrew_K (here)

Coincidentally, Emery spoke on that very subject last night on Fade to Black. Jimmy asks him about his relationship with Greer at 51:14, and Emery finishes at 56:29. This is all after Emery goes into his work history.

He shared with Greer some information on underground facilities and 3D bioprinting. He also shared ground-penetrating radar scans of underground archeological sites. More importantly, he admitted he shared with Greer none of the information he's been sharing on Cosmic Disclosure.

Transcribed @ 50:50:

ES: “…it’s a very sad thing but I’m just glad the technology is still out there that I invented to help everyone and something you just take with a grain of salt and you picked up and you start making more things. They start doing new things and finding other ways to help the communities and help the world and in each other.”

JC: “During this period when you got introduced to Dr. Greer, how did that happen and it was he aware of your background and what was going on at Kirkland? Or how that relationship start?”

ES: “Well you know…that’s it that’s the kind of private thing. I was you know being at the projects for a few years and wanting to reconnect with like people that I could discuss, you know, sensitive material with. And I was meditating and praying about this and had a visit I'll say. And they said, “Go turn your computer on.” In the office in the middle of the night I stood up and I noticed I’m, you know bat**** crazy. But I stood up, you know, the night went over there and turned the computer on. And I don’t know what I typed. I think it was like extraterrestrial phenomenon or something. And the CSETI website came up. And then I researched him and the site for about a year. Because I was really curious about what the civilians were doing out there and wanted to catch up with you know what was really going on, on the outside.

And I said, ”You know, let me let me let me try this out. Let me go to one there one of their little one week, you know, getaways.” And that was it. Because you know I went out there you know that amazing craft come in. Have met some amazing people, you know. Greer is an excellent presenter and he caught on. You know. He knew that I was a little different and I wouldn't share any of my experiences in the past because, you know, I was still under NDA number one. Number two, I don’t, it takes a long time for me to trust them. One to talk about that kind of stuff because you know I know David Wilcock 10 years and wouldn't tell them anything until just recently.

So you can understand you know being with CSETI for just a short time, I think those are five or six years, um, it was just at a moment where, I wasn't ready and comfortable sharing that information by the same time it was nice to you know be around like minds you know like consciousness people that, you know, are out there trying to change the world and do it the right way, you know. And not, you know, get everyone into some sort of fear shock level. And there's a lot of other, you know, of course organizations out there. But I felt it was a good shoe in and I had fun with it and at the time I was very wealthy, so it was not a big deal to, you know, go out and help these people. And you know, I was doing some amazing photography for CSETI. Some amazing, amazing photos and videos and amazing contact work with just Grier and myself and some of the core team members there. You know, It was just a it was a nice little family also.”

JC: “Before we hit the break… the reason why I am asking these, well the community needs these answers for one. But the second part is, you know, Dr. Greer is always talking about his whistleblowers and the people that are feeding him information. Today you’re a whistleblower. You’re considered a whistleblower but back then was he aware of your whistleblower status? And was he… were you a source of some of his information? “

ES: “Well first of all I would like everyone stop calling me whistleblower because I'm not a whistleblower. I'm an insider. I just tell you my story and the information. I'm not really divulging too much information that is as far as whistleblowing on some big thing. I mean everyone knows there’s underground bases. Everyone knows we have ETS, so I don't like consider myself that, so I rather just be called an insider.

Greer had no idea. He knew about a few underground facilities I was associated with, and of course Kirtland. But he did not know the extent of, you know, what I was doing there because I was only sharing with him the things after I got out of the military with the underground facilities with 3d printing tissue and other things that they found then scanned from space and from archaeological finds. Ah, which I would share with him and even give to him so he could analyze also use his people. So we were jointly working on, you know, some you know, amazing classified little trinkets and things. And ah he did not know about all this information that has been released since November. So I’m, you know, he's probably in a lot of shock we're not in communication anymore. Um, and yeah, so that’s where we're at.”

JC: “Well fair enough, I and again you know the community always appreciates transparency and trying to get to this and others out there have never asked you these questions. and you know me, I’m not gonna get there.”

ES: “Well the people that people need to know the truth and you know I had to protect my family and you know my dad was dying of brain cancer and my mom was dying of lung cancer at the time. And I was unable to save my father but I could save my mom the first time from her first bout of lung cancer. And so there was a lot going on that I had to leave and study that can focus on. (?) and you know, I was also at a point in my life that I wanted to do some new things and focus on the energy projects solo without involving anyone I knew. Except for my people on my sciences. And we did. And we were very successful. So you know you'll hear about that next year.”
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 4th September 2018 at 22:32.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2018), Bill Ryan (5th September 2018), Did You See Them (5th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (4th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (6th September 2018), Kristin (5th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018)

11. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

RunningDeer, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You were automatically logged out after a period of minimal activity. Click the "Remember Me" box when logging in to avoid this automatic logout.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Same here.... exact same message

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

RunningDeer (4th September 2018)

13. Link to Post #207
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Same here.... exact same message
    Mike had, inadvertently I suspect, provided a link to a small private sub-forum of Project Avalon, where a few members had gathered to share information that some of them chose to keep out of public view.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (5th September 2018), Kristin (5th September 2018), Mike (5th September 2018), RunningDeer (5th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

15. Link to Post #208
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Mike had, inadvertently I suspect, provided a link to a small private sub-forum of Project Avalon, where a few members had gathered to share information that some of them chose to keep out of public view.
    That was my educated guess based on the partial address "SSP-Emery-Smith", i.e. no public address found in forum search engine, Google, scrolling through forum pages and Mike's posts. It didn't stop the OCD part of me to go searching a bazillion different ways and times.

MUCH appreciation for this post, Paul.
    I finally can let it gooooooooo.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th September 2018 at 04:02.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Kristin (5th September 2018), Mike (5th September 2018), ThePythonicCow (5th September 2018)

17. Link to Post #209
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks

mini list i quick wrote down from the video.. alll from i thin 1st 10minutes+-
    Quote emery smith. 58 soulscore 3.5

gaia (general) 40 soulscore

CEO Jirka Rysavy 4 soulscore rep soul., 9x bad 4x good (polarized neg...)

D.Wilcock... was mid 50 went down 30 now up 46 soulscore, 3ex bad 21 ex good...

Corey Goode 27 soulscore young soul 15%done. 4x bad 12 x good..

Cobra 6 soulscore rep soul, 5x bad 4x good...
    tachyone harmfull....

**? rep soul, 20 soulscore, 2x bad 1x good..

assange 46 soulscore m, 25done.. 3rd den.. little bad and 27Xgood karma

snowden.. 42 soulscore. young 15% . little bad, 14x good

trump 20 soulscore. bad karma.. 5x bad. 6x good better than other elites with rep soul.. get pedos out etc.. but does supp isreal... -> isis..
    Last edited by Rha S ananda; 6th September 2018 at 08:59.

18. Link to Post #210
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Rha S ananda (here)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=yhwkj7u0XsQ
    mini list i quick wrote down from the video..
    Quote [ * A lot of stuff which presented in this inarticulate way is almost impossible to understand * ]
    Please don't clutter this research thread up with this nonsense. (And it is.)

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2018), HaveBlue (7th September 2018), Honesty (6th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th September 2018), radeev (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #211
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote A question for you, not intended to be challenging — just maybe something to prompt some thought. Do you really believe one person, who's never been to college or university, could do so much in their life by the age of 46?
    If I recall correctly he did state that he took education or vocational training through the military. He joined it at an early age so he has had time to learn on the job I guess. # of years of education is not a useful metric to measure someones´intelligence or capabilities, as it can just as well be a hindrance. However, his alleged expertise and vast knowledge within so many different fields justifies skepticism. The fact that he doesn´t sport another unfathomable 20-and-back tale boosts his credibility in my eyes.

David Wilcock has written some fantastic good articles in the past, one of my favorites is the one with all the military emblems relating to secret space programs. If Smith is a hoaxer that makes Wilcock lose all credibility. Wilcock is a good host in the series, but seems naive at times. I am open to the possibility that he is being played by Smith, but at the same time whether or not Smith is genuine, he sheds light on topics which most probably are true, e.g. extraterrestrial presence in underground military bases, corporate involvement, secret space program, classified tech, all these things are very believable in my eyes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #212
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Shadowself (here)
    Oh man...I'd be crying too! This guy Emery is in so much trouble right now of course he's crying!

He tried to counter sue a partner who he ripped off huge amounts of money! I can't remember the exact amount but it's documented in the legal paperwork a few pages back! Not only that...he dissed a judge of the court who ordered him to file his taxes so they could access exactly how much it totaled for all those years! He did not file his taxes and did not even show up in court!! Now this is a civil case...he is smart enough to know that the IRS will get hold of him and absolutely arrest him for not filing taxes as ordered by a judge of the court.

That is the civil case...there may also be coming forward a criminal case because what he did very much appears to be a crime.

I'd be crying too if I was in his shoes...further more what he is doing now....is probably his brainy idea to plead insanity! Think that one over...

He does not have the money to afford an attorney as it appeared in the case he was his own lawyer. The dude is in lots of trouble and he will most likely be arrested sooner than later. If you don't believe that go back and read the legal proceedings....or you could believe his tears which I'm sure are real...but not for the reasons he's giving.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1234668

http://projectavalon.net/Emery_Smith_court_judgment.pdf

http://projectavalon.net/Emery_Smith...judgment_2.pdf

Those are counter suites....there is a suite out there by his partner and when that has come to some kind if final judgment...that is when he will most likely be arrested.

The dude started all kinds of companies to collect money from...this is why they want the taxes filed on each of those companies. One company collected 2.5 million for which he owned half interest with some woman! He cannot account for the money...and he most likely spent it! He also got other people involved in investing in these companies he started...they are libal... perhaps unwitting ... but still liable to pay the other original partner too!

Indeed he's crying now!

Attachment 38984
    Interesting. I personally don´t have time to research all such details but am grateful someone does! and then share It is alarming if Wilcock missed this in his vetting, and if he did not, they should have addressed the issue beforehand, as things like this does raise red flags.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2018), Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Quote but at the same time whether or not Smith is genuine, he sheds light on topics which most probably are true, e.g. extraterrestrial presence in underground military bases, corporate involvement, secret space program, classified tech, all these things are very believable in my eyes.
    Any light he sheds on these subjects which have been around for a long time by other researchers...many researchers.... are things he has intentionally plagiarize. But not only plagiarized but added his own spin to prop up his lying fabrications.

He's a compulsive liar and his lies just keep growing. From a scientific researcher with umteen degrees...to an astronaut! To being in danger...warning Will Robinson Danger....the danger he runs from is the courts and the law...which he has used and abused and will pay the price of ripping many people off in the end.

When guys like this come out of the woodwork with outrageous stories that's exactly the time to research them and it is not that hard to do. Scroll back a page or two to see some of the bogus photos he's been putting out of him on a stock image of a laboratory. ..totally cropped and fake.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1241269

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1241634

But what really pisses me off is the claim of a cancer cure! BS! It's insulting to me as I have cancer stage 4 and he can kiss my a$$

Quote ES: “Well the people that people need to know the truth and you know I had to protect my family and you know my dad was dying of brain cancer and my mom was dying of lung cancer at the time. And I was unable to save my father but I could save my mom the first time from her first bout of lung cancer. And so there was a lot going on that I had to leave and study that can focus on. (?) and you know, I was also at a point in my life that I wanted to do some new things and focus on the energy projects solo without involving anyone I knew. Except for my people on my sciences. And we did. And we were very successful. So you know you'll hear about that next year.”
    BS! He was selling kits to companies he opened from an original partner without the partners knowledge.....period. It is unlikely he's going to do anything solo as far as "projects" because he will be put in jail and most likely not allowed to enter that kind of profeting on medical devices in the future as part of a judgement against him practicing in that field again.

His partners company did not do cancer research...they made a medical device explained here:

Quote making PurePRP® and PureBMC® the most advanced concentrating systems available. Today, PurePRP® and PureBMC® are more advanced than ever before, with more versatility, shorter processing times, reduced processing steps, better regenerative cell procurement and single processing device. The new ASPIRE™ Bone Marrow Harvesting System is a medical marvel in bone marrow aspiration, accomplishing high quality quiescent bone marrow aspirate with minimal activation, free hemoglobin or clotting. These products along with a host of other biologics and devices allow EmCyte to continue to lead in autologous regenerative biologics. EmCyte's team of qualified specialist are available for advanced clinical and scientific training and support.
    https://www.emcyte.com/

That might assist real cancer research...but they were not involved in that...they were involved in selling the kits for extracting bone marrow in the best possible way as explained here. That's it! NOT a cancer research center at all...and neither were any of the companies he started to rip off his partner either...it was to sell the kits under the nose of his partner at EmCyte.

Global Stem Cells Group announces worldwide alliance with EmCyte Corp

The Global Stem Cells Group, Inc. just issued a press release announcing a worldwide alliance with Fort Myers, Florida-based EmCyte Corporation to promote in- office regenerative medicine procedures for physicians and practitioners. Here is the press release:
    "EmCyte, a provider of biotechnology solutions in the United States, develops biological products for platelet rich plasma and bone marrow concentrate grafting procedures. The company also manufactures proprietary devices designed for harvesting the patient’s own plasma or bone marrow to use for the patient’s treatment.
    EmCyte provides clinical support and trains physicians in using biologics for sports and general rehabilitative procedures. EmCyte is now seeking to expand its operations trough the Global Stem Cells Group Network.
    The Global Stem Cells Group’s collaboration with EmCyte is a logical one, as both companies are committed to research and development of products and procedures that will bring stem cell treatments to patients right in the physician’s office.
    Through its six separate stem cell companies, Global Stem Cell Group is dedicated to finding opportunities like the EmCyte alliance that help expand the reach of stem cell therapy to all patients who can benefit from it.

Please note that we don't offer any kind of medical advice. Questions requesting specific medical advice (e.g. where can I get this treatment, will this cure XXX condition, etc) will be published but most probably ignored by the administrators.

Read more: http://www.stemcellsfreak.com/2013/1...#ixzz5QKInczkN

So the company made these devices and trained people like Emery to demonstrate use for SALES....that is what all those pictures of him holding up the device is. For training purpose. He personally was not curing anything.
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th September 2018 at 16:17.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2018), Bill Ryan (6th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (6th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), Retief (6th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018), what is a name? (6th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #214
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Any light he sheds on these subjects which have been around for a long time by other researchers...many researchers.... are things he has intentionally plagiarize. But not only plagiarized but added his own spin to prop up his lying fabrications.
    The nature and circumstances regarding what these whistle blowers have to say make trust an important factor for all of them. It shouldn´t be necessary for them to be 100% accurate to be taken seriously, I doubt any of them are anyway. Of course credit should be given where credit is due, but whether Smith´s account is genuine or not these topics reach a wider audience through Gaia than they otherwise would, so at least some good come out of it.

Quote He's a compulsive liar and his lies just keep growing. From a scientific researcher with umteen degrees...to an astronaut! To being in danger...warning Will Robinson Danger....the danger he runs from is the courts and the law...which he has used and abused and will pay the price of ripping many people off in the end.
    There are many people who achieve a lot more than average Joe. Whether he really was in the Astronaut program is something I leave to more dedicated researchers to find out. I would assume this claim would be one of the easier ones to fact-check. If someone can prove that claim was a lie he loses all credibility. The court system is corrupt and a game to be won for the rich and powerful (in matters of importance). Before jumping to conclusions Wilcock and Smith should be given a chance to address these claims.

Quote When guys like this come out of the woodwork with outrageous stories that's exactly the time to research them and it is not that hard to do. Scroll back a page or two to see some of the bogus photos he's been putting out of him on a stock image of a laboratory. ..totally cropped and fake.
    I have seen the picture with him in the lab. I could not find it on Emerys own web page, just the picture with only him. Have you seen evidence that Smith faked this picture? Anyone could have faked it. Emery is not responsible for what Corey puts on his website.

Quote But what really pisses me off is the claim of a cancer cure! BS! It's insulting to me as I have cancer stage 4 and he can kiss my a$$
    Sorry to hear about your condition. Given the amount of resources being put into cancer research world wide it is appalling if his claim is true. Then again, and sorry to digress as I understand this must be a sensitive issue to you, I just recently saw a mainstream article suggesting American personnel in the Cuban embassy was targeted by a sonic weapon, and that micro waves was the cause of the symptoms. These weapons have allegedly been around for quite a long time, but they have not, to my knowledge, been seriously addressed in more mainstream media before. It would not surprise me if the cure for cancer have already been learned from extraterrestrials, but kept secret. My point is, we do not know if there is a cure or not.

My last point. If I remember correctly Wilcock has been in contact with Emery for around 10 years. Why would an alleged attention- and profit-seeking individual stay in the dark for 9-10 years before going public? That doesn´t make sense. Unless Wilcock is compromised, which I don´t see any evidence of.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Mike (6th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Hi there Radeev, if I were in the CIA, or some other clandestine agency responsible for disinfo'ing the alternative community, i'd likely deploy dozens of agents to slow drip information to the likes of Wilcock and co. These agents wouldn't have any immediate, dramatic agenda, but they'd always be available and at the ready should the occasion call for it. This way, when they emerged from the shadows as "whistleblowers" people might assume they have some sort of credibility for having not emerged earlier to exploit all the goods for cash and so forth.

As far as the astronaut claims, I'd love to hear Emery's explanation too....but these guys only operate in echo chambers like the Jimmy church show, or at these back-scratching events like 'Contact in the Desert. They don't allow themselves to be questioned by "haters", i.e. anyone who might ask them a question that might expose them.

In fairness, he seemed quite believable in the beginning to me...before any sort of research. But i think hes been clearly exposed now as a liar.
    Last edited by Mike; 6th September 2018 at 22:23.

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2018), HaveBlue (7th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), radeev (7th September 2018), RaiseMachine (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018), Tintin (6th September 2018), Valerie Villars (6th September 2018), Wind (7th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #216
    Thanks

Emery claimed to be scheduled for the Columbia...but to be fair here is a list of all astronauts names and if you click on the names it gives their bio....there is one Smith in the shuttle program and it's not him.

List of Space Shuttle crews

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Shuttle_crews

As for David...there is a ton's of information on him listed over the last few years as to his dishonesty.

Starting with how he ripped of a member here off of 10 thousand dollars and never answered him as to what happened to the donation. Then there is the Pete Peterson fiasco...well documented here. And the recurring car sabotage...along with the recorded show where he is saying things of a dishonest nature from one of his Gaia shows.

It would be far too exhausting for me (l'm not too well right now) to look it all up and serve it to you...there is a search bar at the top right of the page. Easy to find if you put in his or any name and use titled thread instead of posts...that would take forever. I will also require lots of reading. But it's there nonetheless.

We who have been here for some time now have learned some things that after years of following David have become very disillusioned. It also explains why the three Corey, Emery and David are now huddled together...these guys stick together and their main reason is fame and money.

Here's a start...The truth about Pete Peterson

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1178189

Letter to David Wilcock

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-David-Wilcock
    Last edited by Shadowself; 6th September 2018 at 23:32.

31. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Andrew_K (6th September 2018), Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (7th September 2018), Mike (6th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), radeev (7th September 2018), RaiseMachine (7th September 2018), RunningDeer (6th September 2018)

32. Link to Post #217
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yesterday and today I read the entire thread and looked at some of the linked videos, articles and radio interviews, his Linkedin, glanced at the legal documents and did some keyword searches on Google based on what I learned (yes, I know Google can´t be trusted with controversial searches but it´s still the best search engine I know).

Emery seems to have some explaining to do regarding inconsistencies in his testimonies and (ongoing) court battles. I also get the impression that he exaggerates and self-aggrandize, but when asked or pressed on issues he´ll either backtrack or clarify in a way that makes his first statement seem deceptive. Oddly enough, this makes me lose faith in Wilcock more than in Smith himself. Wilcock may have vetted Smith extensively on his alleged insider knowledge, but given how many hours of witness testimony Smith has given to Wilcock you would think a critical interviewer would touch upon at least some of the concerns raised in this thread. The fact that this hasn´t be done is, in my opinion, at best a testimony to Wilcock´s naivety or sloppy research (either way he loses credibility), or at worst wilful deception. In Emery's defense, Gaia´s 30 minute episodes are too short to allow for the level of detailed explanation these topics crave for. I don´t think there is any person who would not come off as inconsistent in this format. The situation would be different if he say wrote a book, where there is more time and space to explain things fully.

Nonetheless, there are certain aspects of his story which I find hard to dismiss. He does indeed have his name on a few patents, he seems qualified for the work he claims to have done (tissue sampling). I find it strange to say the least when claims he or a team he is part of has mastered free energy but are not putting forth any evidence (like a video recording which would require minimal effort yet, if published say today, would create internet shock waves). At the same time he is selling products on his web site and making money keeping his story going. Nonetheless, he sheds light on issues which need to be in the spotlight.

In conclusion, I have become more skeptical towards Wilcock but am still undecided on Smith. His story is entertaining but not important. I am impressed with the high quality research on this forum and look forward to learning more here when I have time.

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018), Bill Ryan (10th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018)

34. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I'll tell you why I'm decided on Smith: Despite whatever part of his claims he's qualified to do, he still makes the claims of what he's not qualified to do and all the rest. I'm qualified to be a federal agent, but if I started claiming I was an ambassador to the galactic federation or a former NASA astronaut when I was clearly neither, that part would still be BS. Whatever Smith is qualified to do among his claims, he's weaving into his false narrative to give the appearance of credibility. Don't fall for that. It's a tactic.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), radeev (12th September 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by WalterBosley (here)
    I'll tell you why I'm decided on Smith: Despite whatever part of his claims he's qualified to do, he still makes the claims of what he's not qualified to do and all the rest. I'm qualified to be a federal agent, but if I started claiming I was an ambassador to the galactic federation or a former NASA astronaut when I was clearly neither, that part would still be BS. Whatever Smith is qualified to do among his claims, he's weaving into his false narrative to give the appearance of credibility. Don't fall for that. It's a tactic.
    Yes. To put it another way:
    • True info mixed with false info = disinfo (by definition of the term).
    It's used by intel agencies widely to this day, simply because it's so clever and effective to do one or all of
    1. convince people that the false info is true.
    2. confuse people.
    3. throw them off the scent of the truth that's omitted completely.
    4. generate conflict among the recipients of the information.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018), mojo (10th September 2018), radeev (12th September 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018), WalterBosley (11th September 2018)

38. Link to Post #220
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Emery Smith didn't correct David when he suggested it was the same Ecuadorian underground complex as was visited by Neil Armstrong (who did most definitely visit Tayos Cave in 1976).

Smith could have easily made it crystal clear what he was talking about, but he didn't... he allowed David to lead him with suggestions, as he always does all his witnesses.

In my very strong opinion, also taking into account the very extreme (and unlikely!) testimony, I believe one can only conclude that he was fantasizing — for whatever reasons, knowingly or otherwise.
    You make a VERY VALID POINT!

Years back, contactee's and abductees were reporting, in mass, that they were being taken through solid glass doors and windows... The Drs, in an effort to make sense of this, and make it sound more "believable"... decided to give them an opportunity to "Alter that" accounting, to make more sense. They then suggested the doors and windows MUST HAVE BEEN opened first...

When told the windows or doors must have been opened first, they absolutely would NOT change their testimony... They would NOT allow the Drs. to lead them, to suit their own ideas... IT WAS THEIR TRUTH, and no amount of leading them, would change that.

I have found that many people wanting truthful information, are willing to share their details, no matter how CRAZY they sound... HONESTLY, and they NEVER WOULD allow someone else to "Lead them" in this way, because to do so, alters the facts about what is truly happening.. And sometimes truth certainly is stranger than fiction..

When someone DOES waiver in this way, it leads me to believe that the facts are able to be manipulated because they're NOT TRUE..

I would rather be deemed insane, than be called a LIAR. This "Leading" is a very large RED FLAG...

Thank you for pointing it out!

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018), radeev (12th September 2018), Tintin (18th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst 1 11 15 LastLast