+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast

Thread: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Default Re: 'Cosmic Disclosure's EMERY SMITH is a hoaxer.

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    This Emery Smith chap is like Dan Burisch the second with his microbiology claims. I have no doubt Dan is a microbiologist and I also have no doubt he is CIA deep state trying to unseat President Trump, and therefore largely disinfo,

Emery tape is what we use in engineering. Like sandpaper for metal. Smith means to be a smith of something. Well at least they have a sense of humor!
    I had been reading and watching information about the Drs. used in these programs, and I came across something that said that the drs were chosen more for their ability to keep their mouths shut, than their actual SKILLS... Who knows....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

HaveBlue (19th October 2018)

3. Link to Post #222
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Diziblueyez (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Emery Smith didn't correct David when he suggested it was the same Ecuadorian underground complex as was visited by Neil Armstrong (who did most definitely visit Tayos Cave in 1976).

Smith could have easily made it crystal clear what he was talking about, but he didn't... he allowed David to lead him with suggestions, as he always does all his witnesses.

In my very strong opinion, also taking into account the very extreme (and unlikely!) testimony, I believe one can only conclude that he was fantasizing — for whatever reasons, knowingly or otherwise.
    You make a VERY VALID POINT!

Years back, contactee's and abductees were reporting, in mass, that they were being taken through solid glass doors and windows... The Drs, in an effort to make sense of this, and make it sound more "believable"... decided to give them an opportunity to "Alter that" accounting, to make more sense. They then suggested the doors and windows MUST HAVE BEEN opened first...

When told the windows or doors must have been opened first, they absolutely would NOT change their testimony... They would NOT allow the Drs. to lead them, to suit their own ideas... IT WAS THEIR TRUTH, and no amount of leading them, would change that.

I have found that many people wanting truthful information, are willing to share their details, no matter how CRAZY they sound... HONESTLY, and they NEVER WOULD allow someone else to "Lead them" in this way, because to do so, alters the facts about what is truly happening.. And sometimes truth certainly is stranger than fiction..

When someone DOES waiver in this way, it leads me to believe that the facts are able to be manipulated because they're NOT TRUE..

I would rather be deemed insane, than be called a LIAR. This "Leading" is a very large RED FLAG...

Thank you for pointing it out!
    In one of the latest episodes he talks about one cave in Costa Rica, and one cave in Ecuador. This could be the answer to OPīs original argument, but of course also just be an attempt to patch up loose ends. In the end I donīt think we can know for sure which one. As of yet, I have not seen any proof as to whether he worked or did not work in those underground facilities. So, with the following in mind...:

Quote True info mixed with false info = disinfo (by definition of the term).

It's used by intel agencies widely to this day, simply because it's so clever and effective to do one or all of

1. convince people that the false info is true.
    2. confuse people.
    3. throw them off the scent of the truth that's omitted completely.
    4. generate conflict among the recipients of the information.
    ...I think, at least for me, itīs time to move on to other threads, as I donīt want to fall prey to, in particular, # 3 above, wasting time chasing a pink elephant.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,522 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by radeev (here)
    In one of the latest episodes he talks about one cave in Costa Rica, and one cave in Ecuador. This could be the answer to OPīs original argument, but of course also just be an attempt to patch up loose ends.
    That's interesting, and sure sounds like damage limitation.

Can you link to the episode, or any transcript on the net? (Corey Goode used to post Gaia Cosmic Disclosure interview transcripts, but [curiously] is no longer doing so. In fact, many previous transcripts have now been removed from his site.)

A side comment: damage limitation suggests the fairly strong possibility that Emery has been reading, or has been made aware of, my critique. That would in turn strongly suggest that David Wilcock is also 100% aware.

That then might be linked to David's strong personal barb at me recently in his latest blog post, reported by several on the forum on more than one thread. (David had to dig that up from over 9 years ago, silly though it was, because there's nothing else he has to criticize me with.)

~~~

A note directly to David if he's reading this:
    David, that was cheap of you, and the silly claim was at once implausible and did you little credit. The internet community would respect you a LOT more if you actually took responsibility for your own errors and omissions over the years, and also for your failure to do due diligence in a number of instances that you and I both know about.

It may be a wise idea to look in the mirror for a while and realize for yourself what you really need to do in order to hold, or regain, what you feel is the moral high ground. Your interpretation of that may have differed from that of others for quite a long time now.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 12th September 2018 at 21:47.

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th September 2018), avid (12th September 2018), Cognitive Dissident (15th September 2018), HaveBlue (19th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (12th September 2018), Jean-Marie (13th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (13th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), Magnus (12th September 2018), Mike (12th September 2018), Nasu (13th September 2018), Noelle (12th September 2018), Ol' Roy (15th September 2018), Retief (12th September 2018), Rhogar (18th October 2018), RunningDeer (12th September 2018), Saracatt (13th September 2018), Shadowself (13th September 2018), sunwings (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018), WalterBosley (13th September 2018)

7. Link to Post #224
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

transcript to the best of my ability of Cosmic Disclosure season 12 episode 3 from around the 15th minute mark. this took much more time than I thought it would so I didnt complete all of it as they talk for quite some time about it and I am already overtime here. Also keep in mind I am not a native English speaker so there are a few instances where I couldīnt make out what they were saying. And I know this could be better edited and formatted but I am out of time here. so here you go
    DW: but you have mentioned however, a very enigmatic experience that you had that confirmed something I heard and that is some crashed underground ufos. So one of them is in this area of south america. In light of these different crashes, could you talk specifically about the Ecuador and costa rica and I wanna hear what Corey has to say as you bring that up.
    ES: I recently was at two sites that had a crashed extraterrestrial craft that went through the crust of the earth or was transdimensionally going through the the earth and got stuck and crashed in a large cavern and this is there is two of them actually one of them is in costa rica and there is one in Ecuador and upon getting to this area and getting down into this hole and walking a few hundred feet you know is this craft completely intact and operational to an extent and...
    dw: what did it look like? What did you see?
    ES: it was a disc type and more oval more egg-shaped ...(he next part is not clear to me, I am not a native english speaker) ... and thatīs what you have and it has all this beautiful flora and fauna growing around it all bioluminescent even the ground is different feels like you are walking on memory foam.
    DW: in the cave?
    ES: in the cave where there is no light at all and all this stuff is emanating a very interesting glow but not like a beam of light at all
    CG: right a bioluminescent …
    ES: right
    CG: glow yeah that barely lights…
    ES: barely
    CG: yeah
    ES: but that much you can actually see some things and even the animals down there were a little different I remember seeing these naked like ...(not understandable to me)...type beings that were just scurrying around and they were glowing but they looked normal
    CG: they had been eating the..
    CG: right
    DW: chuckles
    ES: they were genetically changing
    CG: from consuming the
    ES: the plants and being around the craft and it kept us a very clean area which was I was very proud of them for a very long time and what else can I tell you they
    DW: well, how, if you could tell us, what would you see on the surface, how would you get in, is there like an outpost, is there a little building?
    ES: well its actually very deep in the jungle and you have to take just a regular 4 by 4 there nothing special there is no cool jets or space craft taking you there or maglev tubes thats for sure. Its in a very inhospitable area and once you get there it is about maybe 20 miles form the nearest lets say village or city so its not inhabited this area its actually a protected area so the government there has set up a very nice effective amazing perimeter it is very unlikely anything alive could get through the perimeter and they have two satellites just for that area that monitor it and they have of course the costa rican military in conjunction with the united states military there but united states does not have any ownership or is allowed to really be there to take the craft which is I found very interesting I think the reason the us government offered the military security there is just like to keep an eye on things.
    DW: when you said costa rican military does the costa rican military handle both ecuador and costa rica in this case or does the ecuadorian military handle Ecuador
    ES: no its completely separate and the one in ecuador actually I think is controlled by It could be controlled by the cabal but its it looks like a civilian corporation which pays the military a presence there to operate
    DW: so you go through the jungle
    DW: drive all these miles
    ES:right, then you hike about a mile and then they have a small station set up there near it not at the the entrance and it looks like a hole in the ground about 25 feet in diameter and full of just you know plants and everything so its not
    CG: like a canute(?) kind of like a canute looking (I cant understand what Corey is saying, it sounds like canute or sanote or something)
    ES: yes yes
    CG: sunken down
    ES: right sunken down like a sinkhole in the ground and you know there is so much fauna and flora around this so it has never been cleared because they are letting it grow and if you go down in it and you get past the
    DW: you walk in or you drive in or what
    ES: well you walk or actually itīs on a 45 degree angle for about 25 feet and then there is a small ladder type thing that goes down halfway to another little area but mostly everyone they have this big conveyors with these pallets its very generic but its very strong nothing is gonna happen that lowers you and raises you up and they can fit 4 people on there, with gear. So they lower you down, and then its very close to the surface
    DW: wow
    ES: and then once you get past the area where the light starts to diminish uh maybe a 100 feet or so then you notice that the ground looks different and itīs glistening and then it gets really moist the humidity is even more (laughs) than what it is which is a 100% to me at the tops so you know so you get down there so you do have this like this glowing mist fog you know its all over the place but its not spooky like you see in like a halloween and the thriller video its just a very itīs just a small you can see through the mist whats behind the cloud (?) and it stays about within a foot of the ground and once you get up in there then you see you might see some animals you might see some bats and you might see some other creatures that we have on earth but they all look very different they are different colors they are iridescent and they glow and they they are actually friendly like
    DW: what was the size of the craft compared to the overall size of the cave?
    ES: the cave was not too large it was maybe 75 80 feet at its largest width down to the smallest width is around 35 feet and the entrance is around 20 25 feet so it varies in a type of cone shape where it gets larger and smaller larger and smaller
    DW:if there are caves like this that would have these weird animals and plants in them and you could just walk into it then why havenīt they appeared other places that people have found and documented in scientific journals?
    ES: right, this is the interesting thing this craft is somehow emanating some sort of atmosphere inside the cave where these beings do not want to leave past a certain sphere of energy which they measure to be about a 120 feet
    DW: hmm
    es: so its just putting it right that energy right up to almost the entrance of this cavern within you know 50 to 80 feet
    DW: wow
    ES: so what is going on is because of this field of energy that they are measuring that is upregulating all the all the cells of all the plants and all the animals in a very they are all very healthy too and they are growing, the plants that are there are native to the actual cave but the plants that are out of that energetic field are a lot smaller and they dont have the same nutrient factor
    DW: mmm
    ES: at all and even the animals there are showing now through testing which I just recently found out but I couldn't share on the on earlier is that they are very healthy too and they have even longer nails and longer hair and they are a little bit larger than the normal species of animals that are that usually locate in this part of the cave including the insects, and the worms and the amphibians that make it down there so it is a very dynamic eco system that this craft has created because of the energy that it emits.
    DW: what is the difference then between the ecuador site and the costa rica site is it the same kind of squashed egg shaped craft or?
    ES: yes its very similar the craft is a little bit different but for the sake of explaining it it really has the same effect on the animals and the mammals and the amphibians that are in there and the plant life and itīs eh it looks like two when I think they took some sort of they are measuring how long it has been there and one of them is actually a little bit more recent than the other so these craft have definitely recently have crashed there in the last 30 to 40 years.
    DW: oh wow
    ES: and maybe even more recent and people are finding archaeologist are finding all through south america and central america all the way down to Peru they are starting to go through these cave systems now looking for craft
    DW: ahh
    ES: looking for different species because its getting out in the village and the local population down there that these things exist and now you have the birth of these treasure hunters and pirates and these people are smuggling a lot of this stuff out so I was just informed down in Peru that this is happening that they are pillaging some of this stuff they are getting in you know past the security and the security is actually you know part of this you know group of pirates and these people the government has not taken over that one yet
    and it continues but I am outta time. I can share the episode with you if you want as it says friends watch for free.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th September 2018), Did You See Them (15th September 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018)

9. Link to Post #225
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

radeev

''transcript to the best of my ability''.........................And your point is??? ....... oh he seen the caves in both countries, and has the pictures? NOT!!!

I guess you will take his word on it since he's had so much time on his hands after doing the 3000 examinations of aliens....... see my post on that time waste upthread

10. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

transcript to the best of my ability of Cosmic Disclosure season 12 episode 3 from around the 15th minute mark.
    Many thanks indeed. Here's the full audio of the show:
    (I'll reply to this a little later, btw.)

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th September 2018), Did You See Them (15th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th October 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018), Valerie Villars (15th September 2018)

12. Link to Post #227
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    radeev

''transcript to the best of my ability''.........................And your point is??? ....... oh he seen the caves in both countries, and has the pictures? NOT!!!

I guess you will take his word on it since he's had so much time on his hands after doing the 3000 examinations of aliens....... see my post on that time waste upthread
    my point was simply to provide a transcript, as another user wondered if had it. If you read my other post you see that I am undecided on his credibility. and the point of saying "to the best of my ability" is simply a precautionary approach to avoid potential blame for not transcribing accurately enough.

Ī=[Post Update]=Ī

Quote Here's the full audio of the show:

http://avalonlibrary.net/Cosmic_Disc...Deep_State.mp3
    way smarter and faster with audio of the show, didnīt think of that! live and learn

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

Andrew_K (15th September 2018), Did You See Them (15th September 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th October 2018), Kristin (16th September 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), RunningDeer (15th September 2018)

14. Link to Post #228
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

As of this weekend it ........Looks like Corey and David are really gone from Gaia with the new season and

Emery and George Snoorey are now holding down the fort for their shows for them. This also means Emery got a fat raise he was asking for?
    I guess he has more stories to tell and Corey doesn't?....... I hope he brings photos of those caves by Golly

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), RunningDeer (16th September 2018)

16. Link to Post #229
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Has Emery gone rogue on David ?

17. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    transcript to the best of my ability of Cosmic Disclosure season 12 episode 3 from around the 15th minute mark.
    Many thanks indeed. Here's the full audio of the show:
    (I'll reply to this a little later, btw.)
    I finally got round to listening to this, though radeev had kindly taken the trouble to post a transcript of part of it.

So now Emery is saying there are TWO caves, in Costa Rica and Ecuador, which BOTH have the same phenomena (including a crashed disk, still somehow active, just sitting there). And David Wilcock, despite his own intellect, never asks a single remotely intelligent question.

Emery Smith is a flat-out opportunistic pathological liar. I'd like to say you read it here first — but you probably didn't.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th September 2018 at 16:46.

18. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th September 2018), avid (29th September 2018), Brodie75 (6th July 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th September 2018), HaveBlue (19th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th September 2018), Kristin (25th March 2019), Magnus (1st October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (29th September 2018), RunningDeer (29th September 2018), Saracatt (30th September 2018), Satori (2nd October 2018), Spellbound (29th September 2018), WalterBosley (29th September 2018), Wind (29th September 2018)

19. Link to Post #231
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018)

21. Link to Post #232
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

Just watching this bro-dude elicits laughter.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd October 2018), Bill Ryan (3rd October 2018), Retief (3rd October 2018)

23. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

This was posted on Facebook today by someone called “Theodore Truthe” and verified by Patty Greer. Patty recently received an email regarding Emery Smith, detailing his history of fraudulent behavior and suggesting he might even be behind the infamous GEM (Gaia Employee Movement) emails, which got Patty in legal hot water.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Trut...3947025175472/
    With a heavy heart we have to share this... there has been some rumors and videos released regarding Emery Smith and some former nefarious activity... until now most of the documentation has been missing... but, we have received copies of some of these documents. These will be shared below in the comments section... Thoughts?

TEXT of the Letter to Patty Greer is as follows:
    Dear Ms Greer,

There are claims that E Smith is the Gaia Employee Movement (GEM). After some investigation it seams he is not as would appear to be character wise. There are some very alarming criminal and civil court case documents that portray an individual full of guile and deceit using mastery of interpersonal manipulation.

Please see the supporting documentation for your review.

E Smith Pled ‘Guilty’ to Credit Card Fraud and was sentenced to spend 5 years in jail (From 2001-2006)
    Smith, Was granted supervised release and paid a $100k fine
    Smith started heavy drug use and crime spree to support his habit in 1999
    He has a criminal record that includes:
    Trading drugs for cars and vise versa
    ID Theft/Fraud with over 20 CC’s in 12 cities
    Took part in organized animal food scams
    Convicted of Cyber-Stalking
    Arrested for drug position in Boulder, Co in 2018

He has a history of GEM type behavior in that it appears that he sows chaos and deceit into any group, organization, or personal relationship he happens to have gained confidence from.

Please see the supporting documentation for your review.
    Thank you.
    Here is a screenshot of the email:

Click image for larger version

Name:	44119834_1049352475230810_6510286920193409024_o.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	39302

Next, here are the photos that were attached to the email, including Emery’s mugshot:

Name:	44166589_1049353178564073_7135266638139490304_o.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	39303

Name:	44162515_1049353348564056_7202873151410143232_o.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	39304

Name:	44270125_1049353605230697_834001839073525760_o.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	39305

This next attachment is paper-thin:

Name:	44115847_1049353745230683_2524716316439347200_o.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	39306

Finally, here are the court records, which I think were all posted on this thread already:

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...7sPUEDt4ndiCq3
    https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...ZGdG3h0YUchdDA
    https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...zlu78AvJZYbX6I
    https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...Vl8PODdll7EPLt
    https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https...jBvgcFXRhZL6sH

Meanwhile, it looks like Corey Goode is trying to distance himself from Emery. He deleted an interview with Emery by Jordan Sather from his Sphere Being Alliance YouTube channel. He probably got the memo. There might have been more Emery videos that were deleted.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Kristin (25th March 2019), Magnus (18th October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Wind (16th October 2018)

25. Link to Post #234
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Excuse me, but Smith is listed as female in that document.
    I think all genuine mug shots have a number at the bottom which is assigned to each suspect, don't they?
    Awfully big grin for someone in a lineup, in any case...
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th October 2018), Magnus (18th October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Tam (16th October 2018)

27. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think all genuine mug shots have a number at the bottom which is assigned to each suspect, don't they?
    I think it was a mistake in recordkeeping. I was able to find the same information on mugshots.com:

https://mugshots.com/US-Counties/New...148348937.html

Name:  Emery-Steven-Smith-mugshot-42382557.400x800.jpg
Views: 1400
Size:  17.7 KB

But that link isn't working right now, so here's a link to arrestfacts.com:

https://arrestfacts.com/Emery-Smith-4s7B72

Perhaps he used to identify as a female.

I'm not an authority on mugshots, so I don't know what the significance is of there not being a number.
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 16th October 2018 at 18:15.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (18th October 2018), Magnus (18th October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (16th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018), Wind (16th October 2018)

29. Link to Post #236
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Yeah, Emery seems to be full of it to be sure, but a lot of this documentation seems fake. Also, the weird hacker person seems iffy at best. It's easy to fake websites or emails. in general, documentation can be faked and often is, so you always have to be super careful, especially in our neck of the woods.

The criminal history seems legit, though. Well done on that one.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Andrew_K (17th October 2018), Bill Ryan (16th October 2018), Magnus (18th October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (17th October 2018), RunningDeer (16th October 2018)

31. Link to Post #237
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    He's back.!!

Guess-ta-ma-tion...
    Interdimensional Light Beings Emery Smith and George Noory

32. The Following User Says Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th October 2018)

33. Link to Post #238
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Those youtube videos are gone already- Gaia.com copyright issues.
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    He's back.!!

Guess-ta-ma-tion...
    Interdimensional Light Beings Emery Smith and George Noory

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Bill Ryan (18th October 2018), RunningDeer (17th October 2018)

35. Link to Post #239
    Language
    English
    Thanks

If it means anything, I found the source of another claim mentioned in the Patty Greer email:

https://sheriff.boco.solutions/JailO...012:00:00%20AM

And here’s my own screenshot:

Name:	Screenshot (9267).png
Views:	88
Size:	12.6 KB
ID:	39313

It says that Emery was arrested (again) on March 23, 2018 for possession of ketamine.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Bill Ryan (18th October 2018), Magnus (18th October 2018), norman (19th October 2018), onawah (18th October 2018), RunningDeer (18th October 2018)

37. Link to Post #240
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That’s correct. We called the jail and verified that that individual in the photo was the actual individual linked with the booking number.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

anandacate (19th October 2018), Andrew_K (18th October 2018), Bill Ryan (18th October 2018), Debra (19th October 2018), Kristin (25th March 2019), Magnus (18th October 2018), onawah (18th October 2018), Retief (20th October 2018), RunningDeer (18th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 12 15 LastLast