Thread: Kathleen Sullivan: A Survivor's Story Of Mind Control

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Default Kathleen Sullivan: A Survivor's Story Of Mind Control

Recovering victim of trauma-based mind kontrol Kathleen Sullivan gives riveting and very credible testimony in Unshackled: A Survivor's Story Of Mind Control. It may take some trial and error, but the full text of her book is available here (not for the faint of heart):

http://archive.org/stream/2003Sulliv...ntrol_djvu.txt

Sullivan was a firearms expert by the age of 10.

Drawing made by Kathleen alter "Melissa" from Kathleen Sullivan: Mind Controlled Slave by Cathy Fox:

http://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2017/0...trolled-slave/

A few words from Ms Sullivan in 2010:

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), Axman (17th February 2018), Bill Ryan (17th February 2018), Billy (18th February 2018), bluestflame (18th February 2018), Cardillac (18th February 2018), drneglector (1st July 2019), enigma3 (18th February 2018), Ewan (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (17th February 2018), Franny (17th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th February 2018), Hervé (18th February 2018), Icare (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (18th February 2018), Lettherebelight (17th February 2018), Mike (17th February 2018), OopsWrongPlanet? (17th February 2018), the_real_dave-id (18th February 2018), toppy (18th February 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019), william r sanford72 (18th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,168 times in 10,101 posts

Default Re: Kathleen Sullivan: A Survivor's Story Of Mind Control

In Unshackled, Sullivan assigns pseudonyms to several well-known people. Since publication, she has gone on record to publicly identify the "elder statesman" she calls "Lucian".

Can you guess who it is?

"A master hypnotist, Lucian was a flaming pedophile when I was a child, and probably still is. Lucian was an odd character, in that although he pretends to be a practicing Jew, he is really a behind-the-scenes Luciferian who doesn't mind mixing and mingling with staunch Aryans.

Over the years, Lucian taught me his Luciferian beliefs and told me about his involvement in Lucis Trust, an organization he said was based on Luciferianism. He taught me that the Sun, which he called Ra, was their God.

Lucian despised Christian politicians, and enjoyed blackmailing them, sometimes using me and other Beta-programmed slaves to sexually compromise them. At some of their planned meetings, Lucian and other leaders discussed their goal of developing a one-world religion that would incorporate all religions. They said that Judaism and Christianity would be welcome at the beginning, but would eventually be outlawed. Although some members didn't seem to approve, Lucian and some of his friends also discussed their intention to legalize adult-child sex."

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Arcturian108 (19th February 2018), Bill Ryan (29th July 2023), bluestflame (18th February 2018), enigma3 (18th February 2018), Ewan (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), gaiagirl (18th February 2018), Hervé (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (18th February 2018), Mike (18th February 2018), Tintin (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019), william r sanford72 (18th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Mancunian
    Thanks

a lot of strings come back to Henry, it seems.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to snoman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (18th February 2018), bluestflame (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (18th February 2018), Tintin (2nd July 2019)

7. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

An edited repost from (here) giving corroborative testimonies from various other angles and authors' experiences.

Take your pick:
    Marie-Anne
    Svali
    Cathy O'Brien
    Brice Taylor
    Sue Arrigo
    Duncan O'Finioan
    Miranda Kelly
    Carolyn Hamlett
    Annalie Cummings AKA "Artemesia Speaks"
    ... and you'll get a pretty consistent picture... and if still skeptical, why not pay a visit to the Horus-Ra thread or read the "Greenbaum speech"?

Then, there's also the work done by Fritz Springmeier and the late Ted Gunderson.

PS: ... I forgot Arizona Wilder and Kay Griggs .

Addenda:
    From Trauma to Transformation : Kathy Collins' Story

Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]
    Last edited by Hervé; 20th February 2018 at 11:44. Reason: Better links
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Artemesia (29th July 2023), Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (18th February 2018), bluestflame (18th February 2018), Cardillac (18th February 2018), drneglector (1st July 2019), enigma3 (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (18th February 2018), Inaiá (2nd July 2019), Mike (18th February 2018), Tintin (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019)

9. Link to Post #5
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

not to mention Kay Griggs' testimonies from her military husband about mind controll-

Kay Griggs seems to have gone completely off the radar- she may now be dead, although she wouldn't have been that old-

at least one-time member Charles Frith on this website www.charlesfrith.blogspot.com (if I remember link correctly) has published many, many of her incredible, chilling interviews; am not sure if they're still available on the internet;

just to put the record straight on Bryce Taylor (alias Susan Ford): do read the Cathy O'Brien/Mark Phillip 2nd opus "Access Denied For Reasons of National Security" (now available for free on the internet, as is their 1st book "Trance Formation of America") which exposes Bryce Taylor/Susan Ford as a fraud/dis-info agent-

read the book; the authors present very concrete info- but (could we have guessed?) O'Brien/Phillips have been accused in some medias as being dis-info agents and not Bryce Taylor/Susan Ford!!! (so why did Susan Ford choose a psydonym just for starters?- O'Brein/Phillips chose no psydonyms)-

the O'Brien/Phillips book delves deeply into this- read it first; then make up your mind about Bryce Taylor/Susan Ford-

stay well all-

Larry

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (18th February 2018), drneglector (1st July 2019), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Iloveyou (18th February 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019), william r sanford72 (18th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

White Wolf Von Atzingen would fit with the above list, too.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (18th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), Hervé (19th February 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,304 times in 5,692 posts

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Belle (1st July 2019), Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (1st July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Hervé (2nd July 2019), Iloveyou (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (1st July 2019)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    White Wolf Von Atzingen would fit with the above list, too.
    Iloveyou, I am almost all the way through this interview with whitewolf and I am learning a lot from it. I'd never heard of him before. He's very articulate and grounded. It's always nice to have contact with others, who although knowing the truth of the reality we live in, are able to face it head on with courage.

He is interviewed by Eve Lorgen.

Here is the end quote of his interview. Beautiful human.

Quote The Global Agendas have been set for a very long time. Many of these global agendas that have been set for a very long time are very close to coming to conclusion however. I can say that some of these major global agendas that have been set for conclusion are way behind schedule. They were set for conclusion back around the turn of millennia, around 2000, 2003. They still have not come to full fruition, they are still struggling to get those agendas out fully and implement them fully. So even though things are rolling in a very negative way and there’s a very heavy chunk of the future that definitely looks unpleasant, there is progress being made by a number of factions and great many individuals worldwide because they are doing their personal work. Because they have stepped up to the plate said, “yes my life is not as I though it should be, yes I have been controlled and manipulated in my life, yes I understand that because I have weaknesses–as we all do–that have been exploited and used against us. Yes I understand I need to step up to the plate and take full responsibility for all of my actions, all of my thoughts, all of emotions, and in so doing, embrace my healing path and make changes that I see fit.” Until everybody starts to do this the agendas will continue to move forward. But the more people who create organizations or come out of organizations and create sub organizations within the main hub organizations of the government to work against the agendas, until this happens, nothing will change. This is the hope that we have as a human species.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 2nd July 2019 at 00:21. Reason: Added Quote
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (2nd July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Franny (2nd July 2019), Hervé (2nd July 2019), Iloveyou (2nd July 2019), Mike (2nd July 2019)

17. Link to Post #9
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

Yes, Valerie, well worth listening again.

White Wolf (his name originates from an ancient Islandic clan) talks about his biography: his youth, early teacher, getting caught in a ‚Lilith Cult‘ via his street-fighting period, trained as CIA special black ops assassin, his way out of it and his HEALING PATH.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (2nd July 2019), Constance (2nd July 2019), Hervé (2nd July 2019), Tintin (2nd July 2019), Valerie Villars (2nd July 2019)

19. Link to Post #10
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 times in 306 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    An edited repost from (here) giving corroborative testimonies from various other angles and authors' experiences.

Take your pick:
    Marie-Anne
    Svali
    Cathy O'Brien
    Brice Taylor
    Sue Arrigo
    Duncan O'Finioan
    Miranda Kelly
    Carolyn Hamlett
    Annalie Cummings AKA "Artemesia Speaks"
    ... and you'll get a pretty consistent picture... and if still skeptical, why not pay a visit to the Horus-Ra thread or read the "Greenbaum speech"?

Then, there's also the work done by Fritz Springmeier and the late Ted Gunderson.

PS: ... I forgot Arizona Wilder and Kay Griggs .

Addenda:
    From Trauma to Transformation : Kathy Collins' Story

Privileged Dutchman about Child sacrifices, The Occult, Luciferianism etc. [Ronald Bernard, English Subtitles]
    Its kind of interesting because in the years I felt I had to be silent again, and was largely completely mind wiped from even remembering my involvement with my efforts to work with survivor testimony, I would periodically search my own name on google and find this reference to myself. After all the attacks in 2011 to 2013 for coming forward with my experiences in thw eugenics projects, and then ‘being picked up again’ and held in multiple facilities for 3 weeks, I came out heavily medicated on psychotropics and was basically completely mind wiped again. In 2018 I began the process of recovery once again. Anyhow, though he is on sabbatical and has left the Avalon forum, I want to say a public heartfelt thanks to Herve for this post of his. For those of us who have been ‘discredited’ by being institutionalized and drugged and ‘die-a-gnosed’ by the same people we are speaking out against who have done so much harm to us and thousands of others like us, this small blip of readily searchable ‘street cred’ on the internet is maybe all the acknowledgement we will ever get. I am finally ok with this. My wholeness is not tethered to any form of outer validity or acceptance, that responsibility is mine alone. It was a powerful realization to come to. But that said, this humble post has always stood out for me over the years of being lost back in the dark manipulation again as a night light to remind me to find my way to the sacred service of truth telling in these chaotic times that are in so much need for the truth to be shared. Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is with great joy and reverence I AM home in the light. My infinite stream of love and truth is here and whole and I am so grateful. Blessings, Herve, wherever you are.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Artemesia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th July 2023), Bluegreen (30th July 2023), Yoda (29th July 2023)

+ Reply to Thread