Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alliance Insider: There Will Be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Post Alliance Insider: There Will Be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati

Sharing with you this interesting info I just found out about

Each video has a transcript; some contain links for more info.

===============================================
    ALLIANCE INSIDER: “There Will be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati”
    by Adam Riva
    February 14, 2018

Our source within the Alliance, who we have been calling Arthur, recently updated us on the proceedings of the mass arrests, the recent executive orders signed to pave the wave for military tribunals of the Illuminati, and the expansion of Guantanamo Bay prison to provide maximum security detention of Deep State criminals.

I have been using the pseudonym Arthur based on the legend of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table. I’ve done this because of my source’s involvement in the Alliance. I feel that the Round Table, which has no specific leader, is a fitting metaphor for the Alliance because King Arthur’s court was said to be comprised of many prominent warriors.

If this is your first time visiting our site, we have previously shared two other briefings from this source which you can view at the following links:

Alliance Insider: “We’re Going to See a New Gold-Backed Currency Worldwide” [12/14/2017]

Alliance Insider: “Coup in Stage 4 of 5” [12/6/2017]

The following is a transcript of some of the more interesting intel that Arthur shared with us. ... continue reading and to see video (18:10)
    ===================================================

More info about "Arthur"
    This individual claims to have been appointed to “run his home state” when the proverbial **** hits the fan. This individual is a former body guard of President Donald Trump and is working closely with the white hat “Alliance” we have spoken about at length on this website. For more information on the Alliance, please see our article or video entitled Calm Before the Storm: the Alliance Versus the Deep State.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Bruno (20th February 2018), enigma3 (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Noelle (18th February 2018), onevoice (18th February 2018), pyrangello (19th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2018), toppy (18th February 2018), wnlight (18th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,019 times in 284 posts

Default Re: Alliance Insider: There Will Be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati

The attempt to shift the focus and the responsibility of the human situation to an external evil like the Illuminati, the bad aliens etc., is either done by a shill or a very misguided person. The unconsciousness of humanity has nothing to do with bankers, politicians and deep state criminals. All those people are just a reflection of our collective state of being. Giving our attention to fake solutions like mass arrests and believing that if we put away a few thousand people in a jail, people will suddenly heal their inner wounds, stop being selfish and start loving unconditionally their families, neighbors, the rest of the world and respect nature... is completely delusional. If you are really burning up to change the state of the world, turn inside. Meditate, heal your blockages, surrender your ego, embrace your fears, love your worst enemy and see the world transform on its own.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), angelfire (18th February 2018), Bob (19th February 2018), Daozen (19th February 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2018), dynamo (19th February 2018), gaiagirl (20th February 2018), jjjones (19th February 2018), Joe (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), littleOne (19th February 2018), Satori (18th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2018), wisky (20th February 2018), wnlight (18th February 2018), wondering (18th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Alliance Insider: There Will Be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati

None of it is unrelated. There is no separation.

Being centered within with True Self attunement to the Absolute provides intuitive navigation and deep inner sight.

It's a process. Let each one play their part well, and may we each be free to express our highest potentials of LOVE.

Freedom begins within.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), Blacklight43 (18th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), dynamo (19th February 2018), enigma3 (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), gaiagirl (20th February 2018), jjjones (19th February 2018), justntime2learn (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Noelle (18th February 2018), Satori (18th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2018), wnlight (18th February 2018), wondering (18th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

Quote Posted by ZenBaller (here)
    If you are really burning up to change the state of the world, turn inside. Meditate, heal your blockages, surrender your ego, embrace your fears, love your worst enemy and see the world transform on its own.
    Quote from end of 2/14/18 article (after following this link ... continue reading and to see video (18:10)):

Adam Riva: "I have a mantra that you’ll appreciate. It’s just something that came to me while I was falling asleep. I’ll tell you what it is first, and then I’ll explain.

"Meditation, preparation, investigation, conversation.

"Spend more time in meditation for the spirit than you do in preparation for a disaster. Spend more time in preparation than you do in investigation of conspiracies. Spend more time in investigation than you do in the conversations with what others think is going on. That’s your hierarchy of priorities."

Arthur: "You left out something that you’re very knowledgeable about. I would add 'intuition' for the universal form of energy. I think of meditation as the mental practice, and intuition as the connection to the higher self.”
    Last edited by anandacate; 18th February 2018 at 21:04. Reason: add more info

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

BMJ (19th February 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2018), dynamo (19th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2018), jjjones (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), mountain_jim (19th February 2018), Noelle (18th February 2018), Ron Mauer Sr (19th February 2018), Satori (18th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,400 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by anandacate (here)
    For more information on the Alliance, please see our article or video entitled Calm Before the Storm: the Alliance Versus the Deep State.
    A little care may be needed here. Besides citing a number of well-reported political events that occurred towards the back end of last year (the article is dated 4 November 2017), Qanon, Corey Goode, and Benjamin Fulford are also given as sources.

Of course, there may be quite some truth in the dripfeed of information we're hearing, mainly from confirmed and legitimate political sources, about the current draining of the swamp. But many commentators, some better informed and less speculative than others, are going to jump on the blogging or YouTube bandwagon to proclaim their opinions and beliefs as loudly as they can.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), angelfire (18th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), Bob (19th February 2018), dynamo (19th February 2018), enigma3 (19th February 2018), gaiagirl (20th February 2018), jjjones (19th February 2018), justntime2learn (18th February 2018), Justplain (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), littleOne (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Noelle (18th February 2018), Satori (18th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (19th February 2018), Tam (18th February 2018), wnlight (18th February 2018), WTHTLight (19th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

The attempt to shift the focus and the responsibility of the human situation to an external evil like the Illuminati, the bad aliens etc., is either done by a shill or a very misguided person. The unconsciousness of humanity has nothing to do with bankers, politicians and deep state criminals. All those people are just a reflection of our collective state of being. Giving our attention to fake solutions like mass arrests and believing that if we put away a few thousand people in a jail, people will suddenly heal their inner wounds, stop being selfish and start loving unconditionally their families, neighbors, the rest of the world and respect nature... is completely delusional. If you are really burning up to change the state of the world, turn inside. Meditate, heal your blockages, surrender your ego, embrace your fears, love your worst enemy and see the world transform on its own.
    If you want a nice, neat, beautiful garden, first you have to WEED IT!

12. Link to Post #7
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

I do not know Adam Riva, but I think that, if he exists, he is correct in saying “There Will be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati”. I will add that there will also be no military tribunals for the Illuminati. There are no mass arrests, nor any planned maximum security detention of Deep State criminals. Furthermore, there is no Alliance out to save humanity from itself.

Humanity must arise and save itself. That is why the message from Michelle Marie is so important.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), jjjones (19th February 2018), Justplain (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), littleOne (19th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), Wind (19th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Excerpt

Quote “Don’t Listen to Q-Anon”

“Don’t even listen to this “Q-anon.” Just Google the 60 Generals. Google the coups, the takeover by the military. Google the Marine Corp. taking over the CIA. This thing is well on."
    LOL - Sorry to tell you, Mr Adam Riva, with the exception of the Anshar bit, the whole of your article, ALLIANCE INSIDER: “Coup in Stage 4 of Stage 5”, is straight out of MegaAnon/"Q Anon",... (and "they" reported it long before you - or your "insider" - did... ALL of it!...)

But at least it's consistent info
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th February 2018 at 00:42.

15. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,101 times in 2,424 posts

If you are really burning up to change the state of the world, turn inside. Meditate, heal your blockages, surrender your ego, embrace your fears, love your worst enemy and see the world transform on its own.
    Quote from end of 2/14/18 article (after following this link ... continue reading and to see video (18:10)):

Adam Riva: "I have a mantra that you’ll appreciate. It’s just something that came to me while I was falling asleep. I’ll tell you what it is first, and then I’ll explain.

"Spend more time in meditation for the spirit than you do in preparation for a disaster. Spend more time in preparation than you do in investigation of conspiracies. Spend more time in investigation than you do in the conversations with what others think is going on. That’s your hierarchy of priorities."

Arthur: "You left out something that you’re very knowledgeable about. I would add 'intuition' for the universal form of energy. I think of meditation as the mental practice, and intuition as the connection to the higher self.”
    This post reminds me of an adage that I believe holds much practical value: Identify the problem, and once you have done so, spend no more than 20% of your time discussing and focusing on the problem and at least 80% of your time focusing on the solution.

Also, on a related note, it is not what we know that matters, it is what we do with what we know that matters. Many people know a great deal, but stand down and do nothing. That is impotency and doomed to failure. Others know little relatively speaking, but act on what they know, or think they know. That is power and a recipe for success.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

anandacate (18th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), Bob (19th February 2018), Deux Corbeaux (14th October 2018), justntime2learn (18th February 2018), KiwiElf (18th February 2018), Michelle Marie (18th February 2018), Noelle (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), wondering (18th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

This post reminds me of an adage that I believe holds much practical value: Identify the problem, and once you have done so, spend no more than 20% of your time discussing and focusing on the problem and at least 80% of your time focusing on the solution.

Also, on a related note, it is not what we know that matters, it is what we do with what we know that matters. Many people know a great deal, but stand down and do nothing. That is impotency and doomed to failure. Others know little relatively speaking, but act on what they know, or think they know. That is power and a recipe for success.
    When I read this information, this mantra + INTUITION struck me as the most valuable and I made a note of it. Thank you!

What a wonderful expression of mastery: gain awareness and focus on the solution.

I love your recipe for success! I think I'll cook some up today.

Gratitude for wise words.
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 19th February 2018 at 00:03.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), Noelle (19th February 2018), onawah (19th February 2018), petra (19th February 2018), Satori (18th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018), wnlight (19th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by KiwiElf (here)
    If you want a nice, neat, beautiful garden, first you have to WEED IT!
    Very amusing AND true, KiwiElf. No matter what garden we receive information from, we weed it with our inner knowing--Discernment. Your later post is amusing, too!

Keeping it light with laughter!

LOL
    Michelle Marie

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

anandacate (19th February 2018), BMJ (19th February 2018), justntime2learn (20th February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018), Matthew (19th February 2018), Mercedes (20th February 2018), Noelle (19th February 2018), Satori (19th February 2018), Tintin (19th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

I think military tribunals will set a bad precedent.

Do you not believe in the rule of law?
    Do you not believe in the constitution?

Well like it or not, but all people have the right to trial by jury.

Just setting this right, and I want you to really consider what Rights mean to you, aside to appease your need for revenge will haunt you and all humans for centuries to come.

Yes we should have trials for people like Kissenger, Bush, Cheney, Obama, Clinton, North, Feith, Perl, and the list is to long to actually go through here. But they should happen in civilian courts because that is what makes us better than the Soviets or Chinese or insert which ever empire you choose.

Before we act, let us not become the evil we deplore.

Once you prove JFK, 9-11, OKC, pick your horror, convicting these people in civilian courts will not be a problem.

This is why Trump should have demanded the CIA release all documents, which as of now he still has not and we are waiting for more. This is why proving 9-11 with another investigation is important. A real investigation. Where is it?

Future proves past is just another way of saying the Ends justifies the means. Do you not see what is being done here?

22. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://www.illuminatiofficial.org/

Learn more about the Illuminati, become one.

23. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

A good time to re-post this, perhaps; still very helpful, imho...:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...66#post1206166
    (...Unless, of course, conflict is your objective... Even if so, you always have a choice. )

Quote How We Can Stop Arguing and Start Understanding Each Other
    by Sara Fabian; tiny buddha
    “'Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.' ~Rumi
    One of the most common sources of conflict among people is in the way we communicate. Often times, conflicts arise because of the variety of our opinions and beliefs, and also from the way we express our thoughts and communicate disagreement.

A blaming, sometimes even aggressive tone of voice can seep into our language, which invites confrontation instead of collaboration, and conveys a closed “my way or no way” kind of approach. Looking back on my past, I can recall myself during my childhood years, when anything felt possible. In my world, full of playfulness, creativity, and fun, things were straightforward and clear. Whenever I was hungry, I made sure my mother knew about that. When I was afraid, sad, or upset, I said so. Whenever I wanted anything, I asked for it.

In this open communication space, there was no room for mind reading or making assumptions. I didn’t claim to know what other people felt or thought. If anything was unclear, I asked. I didn’t let my mind play with me and create scenarios about what other people had in their minds or hearts, because I knew I wasn’t them. Life was quite simple, and the older I got, the stronger my need to complicate it became.

Taking an honest look at my life as a grown-up woman, I came to realize I was often aggressive with people, without even being aware of it. I never screamed and yelled at people, but I expressed my thoughts and emotions aggressively, especially when I was trying to convey opinions I strongly believed in and get my voice heard.

That is an area I am still working on. However, I have spent a while reading about the field of non-violent communication, learning how to communicate with clarity and confidence in any situation and, by that, avoid unnecessary drama or confrontation.

A few years ago, I started to apply this learning in my everyday life. Surprisingly, I could see how small adjustments in my communication helped me to improve my relationships with people in my personal life and career.

Here are four useful suggestions that helped me refine my communication skills and build bridges of mutual understanding with others.

1. Be curious about others’ intentions.

Conflict often arises because we tend to evaluate our actions based on our intentions, yet judge others based on their actions.

For instance, when I fear I might have offended someone with my words, my immediate reaction would be to explain myself and make it clear my real intention was not to hurt anyone: ”I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to sound like that. My point is that…”

However, when I didn’t like what I heard in a sensitive conversation, I would jump immediately into a defensive or even aggressive posture, without even trying to understand more about what others wanted to tell me.

As a solution, I learned how to ask questions with the genuine curiosity of a child, as if I knew nothing. I want to know more about the story behind the words: the circumstances, the impact on the people involved, their intentions, and so on.

Here are some of my favorite questions that help me do that:
    How did this happen?
    Can you tell me more about it?
    What can we do to sort this out?
    The way we formulate our questions is also essential, so stop asking “why?”

Let me ask you one the same question, in two different ways. Say I’m disturbed by your words. I could choose to either reply with, “Why are you saying that?” or I could ask, ”What makes you say that?”

Can you feel the difference between the two questions? Don’t you feel like the “why” question sounds more accusatory than the other?

When asked “why,” people tend to feel blamed. As a consequence, they either shut up entirely or go into a defensive mode, trying to justify themselves. Meanwhile, the “what” questions invite an open discussion and transparent communication. They help bring more balance, harmony, and peace during sensitive conversations.

In reality, we only judge what we don’t understand, so I make sure I stay away from confusion. People can only be responsible for what they say, not for what I understand. And no one is a mind reader.

Quote “Don’t make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness, and drama.” ~Don Miguel Ruiz
    2. Practice the art of listening.

I will be brutally honest with this one: In the past, I used to be very self-absorbed and eager to take space in conversations. I used to listen in order to know what to say next instead of being fully present for others with mind, body, and soul, so that I could understand their perspectives and points of view. I tended to interrupt others in the attempt of explaining or defending myself. In other words, conversations were generally a lot about me, not so much about others.

Sometimes, the only thing we have to do in a situation that might look like a conflict or disagreement is to hear what other people have to say with genuine care, curiosity, compassion, and attention.

In my case, I had to learn how to listen actively. During conversations, I imagined myself having a zipper on my mouth, closing that zipper while people were talking, and allowing myself open the zipper only once they finished. This simple exercise helped me to get present and focused on the other person, both in my personal life and career.

In a world where most people love to talk about themselves, being able to listen to another person is a form of love.

Quote “Most people don’t listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply.” ~Steven R.Covey
    3. Express your wants and needs assertively.

One of the most transformational days of my life was the day I found out I was underpaid. I turned into a volcano of anger and blame and ended up in a severe conflict with my manager at the time.

The moment I stopped acting like a victim (How could they do this to me? How could this ever happen?) and took charge of the painful situation I was in, everything shifted. I realized that during fourteen years spent in the corporate world, I had never negotiated a salary or asked for a raise. I used to be a perfectionist and an overachiever, often working overtime and weekends and expecting my managers to finally compensate me for my hard work and efforts.

I never dared to express my wants regarding pay assertively, as if that was some kind of taboo or embarrassing topic one couldn’t talk about. The truth is that sometimes in life, we don’t get what we want just because we don’t dare asking for it.

So what is assertive communication?

Assertiveness is an attitude of confidence and respect, expressed through a combination of words (I think, I believe, I want), voice (steady and clear), and body language (upright stance). Assertive people are more able to deal with conflicts and to get to a “win-win solution,” they are better problem solvers and are less likely to get stressed.

Passive communication comes with putting others needs ahead of our own. Allowing people to make fun of us, putting ourselves down or making ourselves small so others can feel good about themselves, could be one example.

Aggressive communication would impose our thoughts or wishes on others (you should, you must, you better do that, how can you think like this).

Assertiveness is an open and direct expression of our thoughts and feelings while respecting the right of others to express themselves. It is a form of being kind to ourselves as well as to the other person.

4. Be open to different points of view.

I once had an interesting conversation with a friend about one of my favorite topics: life. At the time, I was convinced there was a predefined path for us humans, a destiny one could never change. Meanwhile, my friend had a very different view on her life: “I can create my future every single day,” she said. “If there’s some kind of destiny I dislike, I can surely change it.”

I found that unacceptable. Who did she think she was? I didn’t speak to her for weeks.

I acted in the same way years later, during the presidential elections in my home country, Romania, when a close friend decided to vote for the candidate I disliked. I can recall how angry I was. I thought she was smart, so how could she?

This aggressive way to relate to people was a toxic behavior I’m not proud of. However, I don’t get into the trap of the guilt, shame, and self-blame any longer. Today, I know that was the best I knew and the best I could, with the instruments of awareness I had at the time.

And here’s what I know to be true today:

When we come to this world, we know nothing. We are all products of the societies and cultures that raised us (family, school, religious, or political systems). Since societies and cultures are different, it is expected to encounter a variety of individual values or systems of belief.

As described by Descartes, humans are “social animals,” and we all have a basic need to belong to a community. We tend to feel more at ease when surrounded by like-minded people. Whenever I am having a conversation with someone whose opinions differ from mine, I try not to take things personally. Today I know I can always agree to disagree.

People also have the right to change their mind. As we grow and evolve, mindsets and perspectives on life can change, as well. Take my example: years ago, the Old Me was blaming that dear friend for saying she could create her own path in life. The New Me thinks the same: I believe everything in life is a matter of personal choice, and we are the sum of our decisions. Interesting how a belief that once disturbed me a lot can feel so resonant today.

I refuse to think we live in the world where fear, hate, anger, and separation are part of a new, modern Era. I think Mother Earth needs more of our loving energy to heal: more heart, understanding, less judging and more compassion, less taking and more giving, less competition and more collaboration and care.

Diversity is necessary for thought exchange and ultimate growth. Respecting our differences is a sign of self-care, and a way to make the world a much better place. Souls don’t hold a passport. Those have been assigned to us at birth. Hurting you is hurting myself. Loving you is loving myself. In spirit, we are all one.
    Last edited by onawah; 19th February 2018 at 05:15.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Franny (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), wnlight (22nd February 2018)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

How can anyone be expected to believe that justice is being served without transparency in the process? No public trial? How would we prove any trial took place? For that matter, who was the defendent, what were the charges, what was the evidence? This to me all sounds like fluff, an attempt at diversion.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Franny (19th February 2018), littleOne (19th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

Perhaps military tribunals are being considered because the courts are simply too corrupt.
    Or perhaps the only way through is to keep it as little of a circus as the media would like to make it into.
    I don't know if military tribunals are better equipped to do that than the courts, but it would be a good subject to research, at least.
    I doubt that the military has been particularly fair or just in the past, but in this case, they might at least be less compromised...
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

KiwiElf (19th February 2018), Oddball (19th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,986 times in 2,110 posts

Didn't Q talk about gitmo and Panama prisons being prepped for more swamp creatures. Connecting the dots there are now drips of stories coming out how military is expanding at gitmo and more national guard are being called up to serve there. I think this is all a well thought out methodical plan step by step and one drip at a time . The Arthur posts seem to run parallel to Q . Time will tell but the more I see people resign from high positions the more I believe the temperature is rising around them.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (19th February 2018), KiwiElf (19th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #18
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Didn't Q talk about gitmo and Panama prisons being prepped for more swamp creatures. Connecting the dots there are now drips of stories coming out how military is expanding at gitmo and more national guard are being called up to serve there. I think this is all a well thought out methodical plan step by step and one drip at a time. The Arthur posts seem to run parallel to Q . Time will tell but the more I see people resign from high positions the more I believe the temperature is rising around them.
    Yes.

MegaAnon/"Q" has not [yet] used the term "Illuminati", "Cabal" or "Alliance", but According to MegAnon/"Q", 1,000 plus additional soldiers have been assigned to Gitmo and are preparing to receive over 1,000 "elite" prisoners. Even with the upgrades & expansion, that won't contain the estimated 13,000+ prisoners, contrary to "Arthur's" information. "Q" has confirmed a second prison (location presently unknown) is being prepped for this.

The air traffic to Gitmo, mostly chartered private jets, has more than tripled since January, and at least one United Airlines Boeing 757 flight recently.

On a sidenote, and as per one of the four articles referenced in this thread at the OP, prisoners deemed a "threat to national security" lose all their rights to a civilian hearing (and remember, many of these people are NOT civilians; we're talking those who are employed by govt agencies, FBI, CIA, NSA, politicians, military (over 300 high-ranking Navy officers are under investigation for a start), etc = military tribunals, particularly considering the serious nature of these crimes, eg Charges of High Treason, Sedition, Child Trafficking & Abuse, Pedophile Rings run by Govt & Law Operatives, Murder, Racketeering, Bribery, Aiding & Abetting the Enemy, Perjury & Fraud to name the more serious offenses, some of which can carry a possible death sentence.

Military Tribunals are Perfectly Constitutional. ... In other words, the men and women serving in military forces are not entitled to the benefits of trial in civilian courts, nor are civilians serving in the militia when they have been called into service.

Due to their crimes, including those who ARE "civilians", they can be prosecuted under Military Tribunals as Domestic Terrorists, Enemy Combatants & Enemies of the State.

They knew this
    when they "signed up" OR committed the above crimes; - they just didn't expect to be caught.

http://www.crf-usa.org/america-respo...tribunals.html

As onawah has quite correctly surmised (above), the Court/Law/Justice System in the US is so corrupt atm under the previous administrations, ie (some D.A.'s police, lawyers & judges etc) currently having civilian trials would be a pointless exercise. (Mega Anon/"Q" mentioned a figure of 75% of the govt & congress are compromised). Many are part of the swamp/deep state and implicated themselves. There's also the sheer number involved; 13,300+ sealed indictments and growing. Keep in mind, a single indictment can be one or more persons/entities, and one or more persons/entities can be charged with several different indictments.

Civilian courts are not equipped to handle the nature of these arrests, or this volume, and even if they could, trial proceedings would drag out for years with dangerous implications. When the time comes, these "people" need to be dealt with swiftly to minimise further threats to the population.

(As three high profile examples, Obama is [allegedly] currently up on at least 18 charges including breaches of the Logan Act, & Hillary 27 charges, Adam Schiff up on at least one. I'm sure most readers can accurately guess the rest).

ALLIANCE INSIDER: “There Will be No Civilian Trials for the Illuminati”
    http://dauntlessdialogue.com/allianc...he-illuminati/

Quote Arthur: I don’t know if you’ve ever seen Military Tribunal Law, but because of the national security act, there will be no civilian trials for anybody who is a threat to national security.
    Most of this information was leaked by an "Anonymous FBI insider" in July 2016, long before Mega Anon or "Q Anon".

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-US-Government

Think of this as the 21st Century equivalent of the Nuremberg Trials x 600. It is literally the biggest political and governmental scandal (crime???) of all time and it's not limited to the USA. It's going Global.

Keep watching.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Deep State Shadow Govt.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	280.6 KB
ID:	37129
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 20th February 2018 at 11:42. Reason: Added graphic & additional info

32. Link to Post #19
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

For contrast, here's just one of the original leaked documents from Mega Anon in late October, 2017 (on the first page of the "Q" thread)

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...17-and-beyond-

Quote What will happen on Monday. What you didn't know. SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:27:36 No.147017701 ViewReplyOriginalReport
    Quoted By: >>147018895 >>147019364 >>147019610 >>147020412
    Look, I feel bad for /pol/. You guys have been thrown off so much by intentionally misleading breadcrumbs that no one has any idea what’s been happening for the past 10 months. So I’m gonna throw you guys a bone. Forget the dossier. The real story is Uranium One.

1. We’ve known that Holder was covering up Russian bribes for Uranium One for a long time now. Hell, even Clinton Cash tells everyone about the bribes that were taking place. The reason Mueller left the FBI was because he was fed up with the corruption of Holder/Clinton/Obama. Holder kept telling Mueller to kill investigations and bury evidence. I don’t know what you think about Mueller, but I can tell you, he’s an honorable man. The corruption of Holder/Obama/Clinton was eating him up alive. He resigned in 2013 when he just couldn’t keep doing this. Then they got Comey who was coerced in to continuing the coverup.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:28:10 No.147017762 Report

2. Manafort, Comey, Rosenstein, Podesta, Clintons, Holders, and Lynch are all on one team. We affectionately call them “The Clinton Cabal”. To take this cabal down, we needed someone who was close to career FBI agents because they were holding all the evidence. When the DNC and Clinton campaign spun the Trump/Russian collusion conspiracy back in Dec., we couldn’t believe it. They gave us the perfect way to expose them. We would use the Russian investigation to expose the bribery/extortion racket that took place back in 2009 and continued through 2015.

3. We got Mueller to sign on to investigate the connection. We needed him because he had been at the FBI for almost as long as Hoover and knew all the agents that were sitting on the Russian/Clinton connection. More importantly, he hates Holder/Obama/Clinton. The plan was, to get the special investigative council headed by Mueller and have the FBI agents handover all the evidence. Unfortunately, we didn’t count on Comey being such an obstacle. In the short time he was the Director of the FBI, he had made many allies who were proving to be loyal to him. He had to go. We knew it would be messy, but we had Pres Trump fire him. It caused a lot of headache for us, but in the end, it was worth it. Mueller’s been gathering evidence from his former agents for months now. Along with the raid to Manafort and Podesta, we now have enough evidence to connect all the dots. Mueller also convinced the FBI informant to speak up. Getting the gag order removed was trivial.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:28:35 No.147017807 Report
    Quoted By: >>147018677

4. We gave The Hill a heads up. We knew the switch in the narrative from Trump/Russia to Clinton/Russia would take a little time. We had them drop the Uranium One article exactly one week before we would make the first arrests. Couple of days later, we dropped the dossier info. We needed to hammer the train The first arrests will be Manafort and Tony Podesta. These guys are not the real target, they are just soldiers. The real targets are Hillary, Holder, Rosenstein, and John Podesta. We would love to expose Obama as well but Pres Trump is adamant about protecting former Presidents. Even if they are corrupt pieces of ****, he believes in the dignity of the office. He feels that ruining the legacy of a President will do nothing but hurt our country. This is why both Bush’s., Bill Clinton, Obama, and even LBJ will be spared. The rest of the JFK files released will not include the essential information implicating LBJ and Bush Sr.

5. This is it. The final moves will take place over the next 4 weeks. They could have let this go. Honestly, Pres Trump wanted to get on with Making America Great Again. Period. But Hillary and the DNC just couldn’t let it go. They asked for this. They kept making up **** and now they’re going to pay. If they kept their heads low and faded in to obscurity, we would not have gone this route. They have no one to blame but themselves.
    SSA37 ID:fAbSCQGT Sun 29 Oct 2017 10:30:40 No.147018069 Report
    Quoted By: >>147019851
    I won't be responding to questions here. I know for a fact who is watching. They're probably trying to trace me right now. Take care anon. Peace be with you.
    This appeared a bit later:

https://tttthreads.com/thread/926770966226595840

Quote 1) This started either before Trump announced his run for President, or soon thereafter. Someone who knew what happened told him.
    2) SOMEONE in the IC, likely military intel, sat Trump down & laid out the entire #UraniumOne bribery scheme.
    3) How all across the breadth of the Obama Administration people in high offices took massive bribes to facilitate sell of uranium to Russia
    4) It involved so many people, it compromised so many agencies, the people who did it counted on it never being exposed or prosecuted.
    5) The lengths to which they corrupted our government offices to enrich themselves by selling out our country virtually ENSURED they'd walk.
    6) People knew but nobody could talk, the people involved in the scheme were at the HIGHEST levels of the American government.
    7) So patriots in our gov't had their hands tied. There was nothing they could do to stop the sale.
    8) Even after SOME of the dirty facts behind #UraniumOne became known in 2015, it was easily buried, ignored, passed by.
    9) Somebody took a chance on Trump. They sat him down, walked him through what happened.

Ponder the impossible task being revealed.
    10) Even if he WINS the election, he'd be taking over a gov't that had been corrupted & compromised by the previous administration to a
    11) degree that was almost unfathomable.

HOW do you go about restoring the US gov't to what it should be, instead of what it's become?
    12) And Trump and his advisors came up with a plan.

A brilliant plan. An intelligence operation based on DECEPTION.
    13) It started during the primaries when Trump began taking every opportunity he could to brag about what GOOD FRIENDS he'd be with Putin.
    14) Trump literally could not seem to SHUT UP about how awesomely AWESOME his relationship with Putin was gonna be.
    15) It became a running joke, a campaign feature, engendering much hand wringing & concern among Never Trumpers, including me at the time.
    16) WHY does Trump keep going out of his way to incessantly BRAG about the sweet, sweet deals he & Putin are gonna do together? 🤔
    17) But go back and look. During the primaries, during the general election campaign, what happened EVERY TIME Trump did this Putin act?
    18) He *literally* trolled all the people who took dirty Russian $ to compromise our nat'l security into ATTACKING HIM FOR IT.
    19) And all HE was doing was TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING HE HADN'T DONE YET and would NEVER really do.
    20) Literally ever single time Trump talked about his good friend Vladimir, Hillary 'reminded' him Putin is...NOT our ally!
    21) Obama condescendingly chided Trump for his friendly talk about Putin. Holder was aghast, Lynch was stunned! etc.
    22) They fell right into his trap. He TALKED about doing deals with a guy ALL THESE TRAITORS TOOK BRIBES FROM TO SELL URANIUM TO.
    23) He's talking about hypothetical deals with Russia & people who took massive Russian bribes on the U1 deal rushed to ATTACK HIM for it.
    24) What possible EXCUSE are they going to have when the truth comes out?

They're not going to have one. He made SURE of that.
    25) Everything Trump does is calculated for effect.

So now you know why he showed all that 'Putin-Love' during the campaign.
    26) The traitors had no idea what he was really doing & rushed to attack him for merely TALKING about doing deals with Russia.
    27) Then Trump won the election. He and Sessions went to work.

Now here's something people overlook or don't understand.

Pay attention
    28) All this stuff about #UraniumOne we're now just finding out?
    Trump & Sessions knew about ALL OF THIS before they were sworn in.
    29) Part of the intelligence operation Trump & Co. are running is you never show what you know, you keep your enemy in the dark.
    30) Trump & Sessions knew about ALL the details of #UraniumOne BEFORE the election.

Who got how much, from who, all of it.
    31) How much uranium was being shipped to Moscow, who facilitated that shipping, they already KNOW all of this.
    32) They just haven't TALKED about until now. They PRETEND they are just now becoming aware of some of this stuff.
    33) There was NO WAY they were going to come into office in January & tip all these people off "Yeah hey we're going after #UraniumOne!"
    34) Trump & Sessions know what happened with #UraniumOne. All the dark, dirty details. START with that premise, replay the last 9 months.
    35) You need to start an investigation where somebody deep dives into #UraniumOne BUT you can't let anybody outside KNOW that.
    36) So here's where the second part of the intelligence operation begins.

You convince people it's TRUMP & HIS TEAM being investigated.
    37) All the traitors who facilitated the #UraniumOne deal were on high alert after the transfer of power. Will they be sniffed out?
    38) Well not to worry. Almost IMMEDIATELY the new President & his team end up being embroiled in a very public scandal.
    39) Trump asks Comey to back off of Flynn, then fires Comey, who leaks memos to the NYT's & DEMANDS appointment of a Special Counsel.
    40) With a President who bragged about doing deals with Russia, an advisor caught on the phone with the Russian ambassador.....
    41) ...everybody AGREES: yeah, great idea! Let's appoint a special counsel to investigate RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE in our election! So be it.
    42) Jeff Sessions then recuses himself from the Russian investigation. [But remember: HE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING ANYWAY]
    43) Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein then appoints Bob Mueller & tasks him with investigation Russian interference in the 2016 election.
    44) MUELLER AND ROSENSTEIN *both* already know that Trump & Sessions BOTH know all the details of #UraniumOne.

Got that?
    45) Everybody involved in this ALREADY KNOWS. Everybody was in on this from the start. Trump, Sessions, Mueller & Rosenstein.
    47) A lot of scenarios go wrong because they start by assuming Trump was clueless, didn't know any of this, Sessions didn't either or
    48) was part of the #UraniumOne coverup. Same with Mueller & Rosenstein, whom many assume to be dirty, trying to HIDE the evidence.
    49) An intelligence operation based on deception calls for putting the enemy at EASE because they don't understand what you're REALLY doing.
    50) So: what do the #UraniumOne traitors & DNC Media & Democrats THINK has been going on for the last 8 moths?
    51) Trump has been STAGGERING on the ropes in desperate trouble trying to avoid a KNOCKOUT BLOW as Mueller relentlessly stalks him!
    52) The reality? Mueller has been digging even deeper into #UraniumOne & into #FusionGPS & the Trump dossier.
    53) He *has* found Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Do you know what it was?

Shall I tell you?
    54) He found a MASSIVE Russian bribery scheme involving 1 of the Presidential candidates in which she compromised US nat'l security.
    55) He *also* found this selfsame candidate illegally funding solicitation of info from Russian gov't sources to smear the OTHER candidate.
    56) And to compound THAT offense, this candidate also tried to HIDE her funding of this dossier by using a law firm, which is illegal.
    57) The investigation is mostly over. Most of the indictments from the grand jury/juries have been made, sealed.
    58) You're all about to witness something that was deemed to be an impossibility.
    59) A previous administration that was so corrupt across so many agencies with so many people involved, it made it invincible....
    60) is about to be rolled up.

Dozens of people are going to prison. And you know most of the names.
    61) Not until the hammer actually falls & all the indictments are unsealed will most people figure out what Trump & his team did.
    62) DNC Media never had a chance to compromise/thwart the investigation of #UraniumOne & #FusionGPS because they fell for the COVER STORY.
    63) It's literally too late at this point to stop what's coming. That window closed weeks ago.
    64) Examples will be made out of these people. When Trump & Sessions are done, NO ONE will ever try this kind of treason again.

/end.
    unroll
    40a)...and who briefly for 3 months hired a guy known to be 1 of the SLIMIEST and DIRTIEST Russian-connected people in DC as his manager.
    40b) [of course, now we know after the election it was actually JARED KUSHNER running the campaign behind the scenes]
    Link Here
    40c) while Kelly Anne Conway was handling the public PR & media chores.

Manafort was brought in as ANOTHER reason to investigate Trump!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 19th February 2018 at 10:50.

33. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Why is it being done this way?

An Anon on 8chan explains why the Q-team has been leaking info in the obscure and often frustrating ways it does.

"As Q has stated numerous times, this board [4CHAN/8CHAN] was chosen for a reason. The mission: This board is building a parallel construction.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parallel_construction

'Parallel construction is a law enforcement process of building a parallel—or separate—evidentiary basis for a criminal investigation in order to conceal how an investigation actually began.'

Q & company have access to everything, but because of how they have access to everything, what they have can never be used to bring anyone to justice. It's all the fruit of the poisoned tree, legally. Nothing is admissible.

The "crumbs" are a way to lead (((US))) to arrive at the same level of knowledge, and to accumulate the proof from public sources which are not tainted in the eyes of the justice system.

Why this board: Weaponized autism.

We use the term jokingly, but a defining characteristic of autism is the inability to leave a task incomplete. All of these leads, or at least a substantial portion of them, must be run to ground.

This board is being asked to assemble "proofs." Unassailable proofs, the truth of which cannot be dismissed.

This board is being asked to disseminate the proofs, the truth that's been uncovered - to penetrate the collective consciousness that has been lulled to sleep by omission and deception.

Forget the justice angle for a moment: If the White Hats just put it all out there and told the whole story - or even just parts of the story - how would people know that is wasn't just another psyop or government lie? How would (((we))) know, if we hadn't done the work, and arrived at the truth through our own efforts?

It has to be done this way, for everyone's sake."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast