Page 379 of 383 FirstFirst 1 279 329 369 379 383 LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,580 of 7645

Thread: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

1. Link to Post #7561
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Default Re: Benjamin Fulford's posts and reports

"we are focusing on holding a diversified portfolio of tokens from smaller projects"

So, can anyone explain how someone goes about creating a portfolio of tokens? Is he talking about just hopping on a bunch of different exchanges and plugging in his bank card and buying something, and then having a USB hard drive that acts as that manila folder? :-)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), happyuk (9th January 2018)

3. Link to Post #7562
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

the bitcoin was part of the agenda "digital one world currency", its like a gold fever now and people are gaining trust.

im waiting for the nwo-coin for sure it wont be the bitcoin since they arent able to control it and thats their main hobby isnt it

goldfever"bitcoin" ->problem-> solution"nwo-coin"
    Last edited by seehas; 9th January 2018 at 19:46.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Morbid (11th January 2018), SiriusB (9th January 2018)

5. Link to Post #7563
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seehas (here)
    the bitcoin was part of the agenda "digital one world currency", its like a gold fever now and people are gaining trust.

im waiting for the nwo-coin for sure it wont be the bitcoin since they arent able to control it and thats their main hobby isnt it

goldfever"bitcoin" ->problem-> solution"nwo-coin"

Its already here and called ripple. Totally banksters controlled coin with the second highes market cap after BTC. Which does not mean that one shouldn't use them to 'make' money.
    One belt one road project will be under a crypto, even russia announced a digital rubel lately. Getting rid of central banks is good, none sane would doubt that. If BTC will be the new global currency, seems highly doubtful.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SiriusB For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Morbid (11th January 2018)

7. Link to Post #7564
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    "we are focusing on holding a diversified portfolio of tokens from smaller projects"

So, can anyone explain how someone goes about creating a portfolio of tokens? Is he talking about just hopping on a bunch of different exchanges and plugging in his bank card and buying something, and then having a USB hard drive that acts as that manila folder? :-)

it's just investing in various "other" crypto currencies like "litecoin" or "dogecoin" or what have you...
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018)

9. Link to Post #7565
    United States Avalon Member Joe Akulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,456 times in 510 posts

Can you do this with something like the e-Trade app?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Joe Akulis For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018)

11. Link to Post #7566
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Posted by Joe Akulis (here)
    Can you do this with something like the e-Trade app?
    Crypto's don't trade on the regular trading platforms that are used for stocks, bonds and ETF's.

Rather crypto-currencies trade on their own exchanges, and it's a bit of the "wild west" as crypto exchanges come and go frequently, and sometimes when they go, anything you had stored on that exchange goes too ... never to be seen by you again.

Different crypto exchanges are needed to trade in different crypto currencies. They all handle Bitcoin (BTC), but what else they handle varies dramatically by exchange.

Some exchanges will convert back and forth between your national currencies, such as US Dollars, and some just work with crypto currencies. The "Know Your Customer (KYC)" regulations are being rapidly applied to the exchanges that also work with national currencies, requiring increasing amounts of "paper" work (such as an uploaded photo of yourself holding your current drivers license) to get permission to trade.

Exchanges that I am now using, or have in the past used, include: Gemini, Kraken, Coinbase, and Binance. Other exchanges include Bittrex and Bitstamp.

Here are three recent articles (very recent) with further details and links:
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th January 2018 at 21:59.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), Ioneo (9th January 2018), kanishk (12th January 2018)

13. Link to Post #7567
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

I take issue with a number of points raised in Fulford's article. Firstly Bitcoins and its equivalents are not "investments".

There's basically two kinds of assets:

The first includes assets that actually do something like shares in a business, farmland, rental income from a property, a successful revenue-generating website and so on.

The second includes cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, but can include collectibles like wine, gold, classic cars, antiques etc.

The first asset is one that will produce you an income; the second is one where you live in hope that some schmuck will come along at the right time and pay more for it than you did. But what happens when the price tanks?

My feeling is that bitcoins will not “take off” in the manner many geeks are telling us and that nothing cabbages up people’s minds than the prospect of effortless money.

Bitcoin is basically a way of transferring money. My chequebook is a way of transferring money too, are people going to invest in those?

"Remember that even though the DotCom bubble was one of the biggest in history, a buy and hold investment in Amazon and many other tech stocks in the late 90’s ended up being spectacular investments. Of course the bubble popped in 2001 and many companies crashed and burned, but others continued on to enormous heights."

But how is anyone to know what the next Amazon is going to be? Or Microsoft, or Intel, or Google and so on? The fact of the matter this talent for predicting the next major tech successes is beyond the capabilities of most persons, including highly paid Wall Street analysts. On the other hand, owning a simple index fund that simply tracks the top companies in the United States at a low cost will enable you to say "I don't know and I don't care". When the Next Big Thing comes along and becomes part of the S & P 500 you will automatically be included in the ride.

I cannot think of any more asinine than even pausing to think about Bitcoin.

Believe me when I say that mankind is perfectly capable of creating more Bitcoin - in spite of what they tell you. Bad people = bad ideas = crazy bubbles.

This ought to give a valuable life lesson to many Avalonians - give many things a wide berth.
    Last edited by happyuk; 9th January 2018 at 22:40.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Baby Steps (9th January 2018), TargeT (10th January 2018)

15. Link to Post #7568
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    But how is anyone to know what the next Amazon is going to be? Or Microsoft, or Intel, or Google and so on? The fact of the matter this talent for predicting the next major tech successes is beyond the capabilities of most persons, including highly paid Wall Street analysts.
    "How is anyone ..." -- By tracking two things: (1) the suitability of the particular core technology of each such company/coin, and (2) evidence of behind the scenes support by the elite bastards.

Just applying (1), I identified Google and Amazon as worthy of further consideration, back in the mid 1990's (though I didn't apply that effort into stock purchases ... oh well.)

By also applying (2), I hope to remain solvent, despite the crash of the US Dollar that I have been predicting "this year for sure", for something like a decade now.

Very few, however, have the talents, training, and experiences that it takes to see which variations on such technologies have sufficient potential to be long term contenders in new markets/situations/applications.

Of this I will say that I am confident that the particular crypto-currency known as Bitcoin will not be one of those long term contenders, though it's been useful and valuable in recent times.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018), happyuk (10th January 2018), TargeT (10th January 2018)

17. Link to Post #7569
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

I was going to get some coins, but it seems like a lot of the sites have problems, also, buying bitcoin seems to be very poorly organized. I don't think its going to work. What gives it a spectacular value so much above gold and silver which at least are tangible?
    They say only 21 million bitcoins will be released, but I don't think it would work as a monetary system. And do we want it to work? I mean these coins are meant to be a global currency, which means they intend to unite us globally and from the results of the European experiment show that the needs of all these countries can't be met by the European Union, for example Greece. And Germany has done a great deal of contributing to see to its success. Let us not forget that Britain wishes to exit the European Union.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to titanic1 For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th January 2018)

19. Link to Post #7570
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    By also applying (2), I hope to remain solvent, despite the crash of the US Dollar that I have been predicting "this year for sure", for something like a decade now.
    One of these slow days I'm going to compile all these quotes into one post, I bet it'd be an entertaining read.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (10th January 2018)

21. Link to Post #7571
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by titanic1 (here)
    I was going to get some coins, but it seems like a lot of the sites have problems, also, buying bitcoin seems to be very poorly organized. I don't think its going to work. What gives it a spectacular value so much above gold and silver which at least are tangible?

They say only 21 million bitcoins will be released, but I don't think it would work as a monetary system. And do we want it to work? I mean these coins are meant to be a global currency, which means they intend to unite us globally and from the results of the European experiment show that the needs of all these countries can't be met by the European Union, for example Greece. And Germany has done a great deal of contributing to see to its success. Let us not forget that Britain wishes to exit the European Union.
    You invoke a bunch of common (mis?)conceptions there.

If I wrote a small treatise, dismantling each one, then you, me, and anyone reading this would be fast asleep before they finished considering (or I finished writing) this reply.

So I'll just touch on a couple of points in your first paragraph.

~~~

Yes, getting coins is not as easy as say getting a cup of Starbucks coffee in many places. Cryptocurrency is still fairly early in its technical development, far less far along than coffee. But you subtly shift from present verb tense ("sites have problems") to future verb tense (not "going to" work). Pretty much everything we find convenient in the present was difficult some time in the past.

Present difficulties do not reliably, in and of themselves, forecast future success or failure.

~~~

And now for my primary point, perhaps a more difficult point for me to state easily.

The value of a currency does not, in my view, depend specifically and primarily on whether it's tangible. The value of a currency (some form of money) depends on whether someone else wants it.

Lots and lots of people, corporations and governments on this planet, at this time, want, really want, US Dollars, to pay debt, to pay rent (which goes toward paying their landlord's debt), to pay taxes (which goes toward paying their government's debt), to purchase food, clothing and a means of transportation (which goes to paying the debts of various corporations), or to buy "energy" (such as coal, petro or electricity) from institutions (first among them being OPEC) which only accept US Dollars as payment.

Like the flows and pressures of a hydraulic fluid that transmits force and motion in earth moving equipment, money works to transmit force and motion in a human civilization. In both cases, there must be sufficient, but not excessive, quantities, being supplied and extracted in the right places, under various pressures that exert force on this or that part of the apparatus.

A good hydraulic fluid will have certain useful properties, such as being liquid within the operating temperature range of the equipment, being in-compressible, not being too expensive or scarce, being stable over a long period of time, being more likely to lubricate and less likely to rust the metals it contacts, not degrading the rubber or silicon seals it encounters, not being overly toxic to humans, and so forth.

Similarly, what is used a currency in a civilization's monetary system will have some good to have, and some not good to have, properties. What's good, what's not good, and what is used will all evolve over time.

In short, in my view, it's one of the partially true, partially deceptive, meme's of our time that gold and silver make better currencies than national or regional fiat currencies because gold and silver are tangible.

Don't be distracted by the "shiny gold coin." Gold and silver, in hand, have had their time to shine, and may well soon again have their time to shine. But what will be more valuable to each of us will be a better understanding of the (apparently rapidly changing) "monetary hydraulics of our civilization."

Unfortunately, such an understanding doesn't seem all that easy to arrive at. At times it seems that we are little better off than fish trying to find their way, swimming in an inscrutable maze of sewer pipes beneath a large city, longing for the open ocean we've been told our ancestors once swam in, or that we hope our descendants might some day swim in again.

Shiny touchstones can become valued, even when misleading, in such cases.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th January 2018 at 20:03.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018)

23. Link to Post #7572
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

imho the best way is to get btc using localbitcoins site & get it locally. get btc wallet like electrum. then use btc to deposit onto exchange if interested in alt coins. there are lots of useless coins out there but some projects would revolutionise the way we use internet..
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018)

25. Link to Post #7573
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    imho the best way is to get btc using localbitcoins site & get it locally. get btc wallet like electrum. then use btc to deposit onto exchange if interested in alt coins. there are lots of useless coins out there but some projects would revolutionise the way we use internet..
    Thanks - it IS a minefield, and a mind-blowing paradigm shift. Pigtail Gurl's partner is a computer geek I think, so she has a good perspective in terms of forward looking/paradigm shift, PLUS the systems knowledge.

As an aside, when Paul writes on this topic it is absolute poetry! gratitude!

In the following Vid we get some info regarding the burgeoning world of crypto-tokens. I would take issue with what PG says about middle men driving up property prices. I would attribute it to fiat lending at artificially low interest rates, in other words a bank fuelled asset bubble.

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th January 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th January 2018)

27. Link to Post #7574
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Thanks - it IS a minefield, and a mind-blowing paradigm shift. Pigtail Gurl's partner is a computer geek I think, so she has a good perspective in terms of forward looking/paradigm shift, PLUS the systems knowledge.

As an aside, when Paul writes on this topic it is absolute poetry! gratitude!

In the following Vid we get some info regarding the burgeoning world of crypto-tokens. I would take issue with what PG says about middle men driving up property prices. I would attribute it to fiat lending at artificially low interest rates, in other words a bank fuelled asset bubble.

is that your video?
    "between 'lives' we all have a great laugh about the parts we have performed in the 'play', and look forward to and have great fun preparing the next chapters to act out."

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Baby Steps (11th January 2018)

29. Link to Post #7575
    Thanks

is that your video?
    No, but I think she knows her stuff...
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

30. Link to Post #7576
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    One of these slow days I'm going to compile all these quotes into one post, I bet it'd be an entertaining read.
    I do wonder whether we are seeing a general shift, with investors changing their stance from 'never crypto' to 'ok I will put 1% in'. With $300tn financial assets in the world that could be a big shift. Also I wonder whether crypto can be a hedge against the more pessimistic possible dollar future scenarios....

31. Link to Post #7577
    United States Avalon Member barneythez's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Avalon,
    This is Ben Fulford's latest video. He is being visited by none other than Robert David Steele. Ben has introduced Robert to some very big players, and things are getting really interesting. I would not have been aware of how big a player Ben is, but he has been instrumental in the progress of our emerging planet. Robert's ideas are being taken seriously by some high level powerful people. I'm hoping for the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WlP-N8G-0M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlZPyQV5nQ

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to barneythez For This Post:

astridmari (21st February 2018), avid (20th February 2018), betoobig (20th February 2018), Cardillac (20th February 2018), East Sun (20th February 2018), genevieve (20th February 2018), Ioneo (20th February 2018), KiwiElf (20th February 2018), Mercedes (20th February 2018), Michelle Marie (20th February 2018), Richard S. (20th February 2018), toppy (20th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #7578
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I'm not one to readily throw babies out with bathwaters so I think Fulford/Steele have some valid concepts to consider;

so now go to min. 6:26 to min. 6:53 in the 2nd link @barneythez has provided; then decide for yourself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQlZPyQV5nQ

and Fulford/Steele are exclusively shills?- even though they are not perfect they are exposing much truth-

Larry

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

barneythez (21st February 2018), Mercedes (21st February 2018)

35. Link to Post #7579
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Interesting interview of Ben and David Steele... the world continues to become a smaller and smaller place, it shows the Internet and Youtube are becoming an alternative media... I believe the only reason Youtube and Google haven't gone full fledge media banning (like Facebook is accelerating into...) is because it would destroy their revenues... and the whole functionality of their search engines... But I mention this because it looks to become the next 'big issue' that seems to be on everybody's minds...

I have to laugh at Ben's outfit... I wouldn't even wear that if I was a 12 year old... Lol... not sure what his angle is on that... I wonder if there is something intentional in it... it's just too "in your face"... but actually I thought about it... my first remark was about how it reminded me a how kids from 50's dressed up like their favourite tv personality of the time "Howdy Doody"... and there was some mention of a scandal about James Comey being a pedophile that liked to dress up kids as Howdy Doody? I don't know, this is pure speculation, but one has to understand that Ben is always sending out messages to multiple levels... not just us... and there are certainly multiple levels watching him... (seriously, how can you not notice it?, than again it may be just poor fashion sense from living in Japan too long! Lol...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd March 2018 at 17:01.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Andrew_K (24th March 2018), ExomatrixTV (7th January 2023), KiwiElf (2nd March 2018), norman (2nd March 2018), Rocky_Shorz (12th March 2018), thunder24 (2nd March 2018), WTHTLight (24th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #7580
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    It was deep state old money and Intel control. Owns 65% of wall Street and world commodities including oil and drugs.
    2ns was visable Intel agents
    3rd was retired agents/consultants.

Most government control, military and money related positions filled from first group.
    That sounds like Karen Hude's material and research... It was more about the Vatican and the Inner City of London... the US is still a colony state to those entities... the military arm... and they are all operating on a Roman Catholic interpretation of the Vatican run Jesuit military... the 'enforcement' arm if you will to uphold their sworn duty to be "Protectors of the Faith" (Christianity maintained as a trust obligation...) On a tangent here... I personally think this 'deal' (covenant) goes all the way back to Rome and Egypt... Also when I look at the muslim penetration into Western culture... I can't say I wholly disagree... now that I can see how it is represented in the legal system... of public commerce ("Roman" side) and private inalienable right ("Christian" spiritual principle side) ... it makes perfect sense to me...

(i.e. muslim dont' have to resist commerce, and undermine our cultural values, like what is going on in Detroit Michigan (social experiment lab... and what are they caught doing? in a network involving hundreds?... oh just kidnapping whites and selling and butchering them and selling their organs... bad muslims... bad!) mind you, this is all done, first and foremost out of hatred and the desire to put food on the table (hitting two birds with one stone)... I can't think of anything more pathetic... (search missing persons in that area... it's downright creepy... regardless how stupid and uneducated the whites (left over there) might be... i.e the 'war' continues...

i.e. alas, this is why we are not going back to Old Testament values (muslim religion clearly falls under this, since it is mostly copied from Judaism) and if it did manage to deteriorate to the point we do (what is happening in pockets now...thanks Obama) it would just be stepping back into the 'Crusades' until the Western system is re-established again... (what is also happening now...) i.e. it's (Western system) not going away... i.e. "for thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, forever and forever... amen..." (Amen - the hidden one...) The trilateral relationship between the 3 global super states Vatican , Inner City of London (L'on D'on) and Washington District of Columbia... Besides, the notion that the Vatican 'created' the Muslim 'religion' and seems to be destroying it at their whim... very interesting, very profound... (talking very 'big picture' interpretation here... but sometimes the 'big picture' explains things much better when you zoom in on specific details and scratch your head and wonder "why?" '; )

http://www.cgpgrey.com/blog/the-secr...of-london.html

P.S. sorry for the tangent there... the mind does wander when I 'contemplate' these things. '; o War sure is hell...
    Last edited by sigma6; 2nd March 2018 at 17:14.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

dynamo (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), Rocky_Shorz (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 383 FirstFirst 1 279 329 369 379 383 LastLast