Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: Seeking opinions on David Wilcock's credibility

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Default Re: Seeking opinions on David Wilcock's credibility

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    That word "complicit" is tricky. I don't really think David is deliberately setting out to work with others to deceive us. I think he's just got his wanderlust stuck in a single mode that gathers all things and builds a mental picture with them according to his super "positive" self hypnosis.He seems to have a philosophical block on critical thinking. He somehow classes it as a negative process of mind.

I think this sums it up perfectly!

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2018), justntime2learn (21st February 2018), onawah (21st February 2018), RunningDeer (21st February 2018), Satori (21st February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

maybe Dr. Holliday is the real PA-Account of David Wilcock
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

4. The Following User Says Thank You to seehas For This Post:

Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Has anyone else noticed his lack of wedding ring?
    David Wilcock announces that this is the first valentine’s day in which I’m happily married. @ 35:02. Her name is Beth. I was unable to find the vid where Beth spoke with Jimmy for a couple of minutes.

FADE to BLACK : CLE 2018 Recap Special w/ David Wilcock : w/ Images

Last edited by RunningDeer; 21st February 2018 at 21:08.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2018), Debra (22nd February 2018), Mike (21st February 2018), norman (21st February 2018), onevoice (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have mixed feelings with regards to DW. No one is perfect so it is wrong to label someone in one way or another due to them making mistakes. Like Sri Yukteswar said in Autobiography of a Yogi: be like the ant on the beach and only pick up the sugar and let the sand grains be.

IMO DW has spread a great deal of useful information. there is a fantastic article in his blog about military emblems, and many of them look like they indeed reference some SSP. He has had some very good articles on the banksters. He´s featured some pretty interesting and, to me at least, very impressive people in Cosmic Disclousre, like David Adair, William Tompkins, etc.

On the other hand, I think he hurts his own credibility when referencing Benjamin Fulford, which have made more outlandish claims which failed to materialize than DW. DW has mode some predictions which failed to materialize and should perhaps have been more modest in his presentations. I also find it fascinating how he speaks of spirituality so much, yet seems to be so much caught up into his own ego. To me, this is a mismatch. But who am I to judge, I have my own faults and issues.

I have never read his books, because he doesn´t strike me as the kind of guy who will do a thorough enough research, he seems to be jumping to conclusions too fast sometimes (I don´t think every plot in Hollywood movies has to have a hidden reference or meaning, I did find some good movies thanks to him though). I have the impression that he means well though, and I think his performance as host in Cosmic Disclosure is excellent and mostly to the point.

What I would like to see though is DW get together with Dr. Steven Greer. I think that would be an interesting meeting!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to radeev For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd February 2018), BMJ (22nd February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (22nd February 2018), Luke Holiday (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Has anyone else noticed his lack of wedding ring?
    David Wilcock announces that this is the first valentine’s day in which I’m happily married. @ 35:02. Her name is Beth. I was unable to find the vid where Beth spoke with Jimmy for a couple of minutes.

FADE to BLACK : CLE 2018 Recap Special w/ David Wilcock : w/ Images

I stand corrected. Good for him.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2018), Luke Holiday (10th July 2018), RunningDeer (21st February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Here's the deal: aliens, conspiracy, disclosure, and so forth are a form of *escape* for many people...much in the same way so called reality tv is. THEY DON'T WANT THE TRUTH. THEY ARE TRYING TO ESCAPE REALITY, NOT ENGAGE IT. So when they are presented with anything to do with reality, they vigorously resist. This infotainment provides all the elements they need to stay occupied and distracted....and don't you dare take it away from us!

Mike, Thank you for your keen insight - I most enjoyed your crisp analogies.

I agree that for manyu people (and at times this include myself) the SSP material may serve as a reality escape just as all addictions do - but I believe there are far more who simply and very sincerely just want the truth in order to better understand the world in which they live and by doing so make more informed/better life choices and become a more positive beacon within their sphere of influence. They are not coming at the material from a place of addiction or need to escape rather they are coming at it motivated to improve themselves and those around them.

By DW being "willfully obtuse" he has done significant damage within the UFO community (as Bill has stated).

For the sake of conversation and as much as it pains me to write - I respectfully disagree that DW is being willfully obtuse - If DW has an unusually high IQ and highly developed intuitive skill as he has claimed and demonstrated - then it would be irrational to believe that he was not complicit in the deception.

Thank you for your input

Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 23rd February 2018 at 11:36.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2018), Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), bluestflame (22nd February 2018), BMJ (22nd February 2018), drneglector (24th February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (22nd February 2018), Mike (22nd February 2018), Saracatt (22nd February 2018), Spiral (22nd February 2018), Vangelo (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), wnlight (23rd February 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to LOVE David Wilcocks work. However, I became really confused when I heard Simon Parkes, whom I also really admire, explain why & how David Wilcock & Corey Goode's Blue Avian theory had no validity.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (22nd February 2018), Mike (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,469 times in 5,705 posts

Quote Posted by bonnyhut (here)
    I used to LOVE David Wilcocks work. However, I became really confused when I heard Simon Parkes, whom I also really admire, explain why & how David Wilcock & Corey Goode's Blue Avian theory had no validity.

It's confusing when people we admire contradict each other..which I think is always a nice reminder to always seek our own counsel first.

And to confuse you even further, I suggest you read some of the Simon Parkes threads here. It may change your opinion of the man.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

BMJ (22nd February 2018), Debra (22nd February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (22nd February 2018), RunningDeer (22nd February 2018), shijo (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks

The first time I saw DW was on the Ancient Aliens show. Which "they" did a great job of using that show to put alot of disinfo/misinfo out to the general public.

At first I was intrigued by his work, until I ran across some of his videos where he claimed that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce.

Anyone at all who has read about Mr. Cayce would know that he was a humble man, he did not seek fame. Contrast that with DW and his massively inflated ego. Maybe he does have some good information to contribute, but its buried so far in the BS and Wilcocks ego that you need a 10 foot pole to get to it.

18. Link to Post #30
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,633 times in 4,329 posts

In one sort of way Wilcock is not dissimilar to the recently late Billy Graham. He's a "new age" preacher man, a UFO evangelist. In this mode it becomes less about the message, the truth, and more about fame, book sales, and turning a buck.

However, he is extremely knowledgable on the subject of UFO's, Earth mysteries, ancient knowledge, etc. And he knows it, he knows it rather well. Wilcock has adopted a sort of messiah complex. I feel he very much wants to save the world. That said, I don't think his heart is in the wrong place, only his head.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Cardillac (23rd February 2018), East Sun (7th July 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2018), Mike (22nd February 2018), RunningDeer (22nd February 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), Wind (22nd February 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    And to confuse you even further, I suggest you read some of the Simon Parkes threads here. It may change your opinion of the man.
    This is a good place to start: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd February 2018 at 14:52.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), CurEus (23rd February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (23rd February 2018), KiwiElf (23rd February 2018), Mike (22nd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,827 times in 404 posts

Wilcock is the worst type of deceiver mixing some truth with lots of good tasting fiction. Disinformation at its best. Mmmmm. Tastes good like disinformation should.

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

3(C)+me (23rd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Flowerpunkchip (23rd February 2018), muxfolder (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), wnlight (23rd February 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

David is no saint. He has a massive ego that was evident even back when Bill interviewed him.
    I disliked him then for that. But his dialogue at the time was not as interesting as it is now.

I think we all know that there is not much doubt that there is a secret space program. What it is called and what is the extent of their reach and who is actually involved and what group keeps the lid on it and in what direction they are affiliated is all up in the air. No one knows the answer to these pertinent questions.

But that the entire solar system is undergoing a significant heating and that the mechanics of that heating are not attributable to the normal physics of the sun, is also quite clear. And in keeping with the idea that this heating is extra-solar or inter-stellar in nature, is upheld by the observations of the outer-most planets.
    The obvious geometrical underpinnings of these warming planets further support his theories.

I get it. A person who upholds dubious data and third-party information is suspect. Once suspect, it is far harder to believe anything else from them.

Still, with enough discernment and if one knows their cosmology, which is so full of holes as to be far more suspect than an outsider proposing new possibilities, imo, is also not serving the highest good.

Character assassination is uncalled for. It does not serve.

I can attest to this, David Wilcock is on our side. It's okay to make money with novel ideas. I applaud him for his efforts and find that his massive amount of knowledge is impressive. It is not that surprising that some of it is flawed. We are all working in the dark, with half truths and inuendos as signposts.

We all are lost. Thank goodness for people like David, brave enough to put himself on the line and tell us how he sees things.

He has helped me understand things better.

Thanks David. Keep up the good fight.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bluegreen (23rd February 2018), BMJ (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,029 times in 786 posts

Oh dear......Simon Parke's Demon Preying Mantis Alien father turned out to be a "bad influence".....So Simon doesn't like Corey Goode's Blue Bird Space Buddies?
    ....I really have nothing more to add to my observation.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

DW, CG, SP, US are all props/actors/participants/part of this looong and now crazy film.
    I'm waiting for the Editors Cut.
    hopefully coming soon
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Mike (23rd February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    France Avalon Member Flowerpunkchip's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 times in 275 posts

Wilcock, Parkes, Goode, Meier, Adamski, Romanek, etc

I question those sorts and I've lost interest in them a long time ago. I think we give out too much time to them.
    I want to stick to facts and evidence and multiple witnesses. And when I say multiple witnesses, I mean at least 4 people seeing/witnessing the same thing.

Ufology is NOT a religion. And Wilcock, Parkes, Goode, Adamski seem to turn this into a religion. It's not always their fault.

I have no respect or time for religion and buying books about what just one person believes is not for me.

Only facts and evidence I'm interested in. I don't mind theories but theories based on evidence.

Leslie Kean, John E Mack, Richard D Hall, Stephen Bassett, Grant Cameron and Richard Dolan I will listen to. Attentively.
    Those people are the real deal. And none of them behave like a messiah who wants followers. They are the detectives of Ufology. The others are like priests and I won't ever leave my daughter with a priest.

It's a bit like Greer. If you read his 1st book. It's amazing. It's all about witnesses, testimonies by military personnel, scientists who would testify under oath in congress, declassified documents. But his other books are so boring and with little evidence.

I've become more and more sceptical when it comes to such people like Wilcock through the years. Some of them are very damaging to Ufology.
    Last edited by Flowerpunkchip; 24th February 2018 at 17:08.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flowerpunkchip For This Post:

BMJ (23rd February 2018), Luke Holiday (10th July 2018), Mike (23rd February 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

32. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    DW, CG, SP, US are all props/actors/participants/part of this looong and now crazy film.
    hopefully coming soon
    Lol, crayz film indeed. Like to feel that most of us, in this life time, will find out the CG rooster truth, the DW show was very good imo until the Crayz film with CG started, but i wonder usually is there any truth, any at all to the combined DW and CG film because surely its too far out, is it as far out as Ickes reptilian verbal all those years ago for instance _.

33. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,320 times in 1,900 posts

I think DW is a conartist! A likable & very smart person but still a shameless Conartist. In this case throw the baby out with the bathwater!

Maya Angelou: "When somebody shows you who they are believe them."
    Last edited by jagman; 23rd February 2018 at 21:01.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jagman For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (24th February 2018), geofffxdwg (31st March 2018), Luke Holiday (10th July 2018), mojo (24th February 2018), Saracatt (23rd February 2018), Sequoia (24th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (23rd February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,122 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    hopefully coming soon
    Lol, crayz film indeed. Like to feel that most of us, in this life time, will find out the CG rooster truth, the DW show was very good imo until the Crayz film with CG started, but i wonder usually is there any truth, any at all to the combined DW and CG film because surely its too far out, is it as far out as Ickes reptilian verbal all those years ago for instance _.
    Quote but i wonder usually is there any truth, any at all to the combined DW and CG film
    Yes there is truth to some of it, there is truth in their words, that is how they can carry on with their milking of it, all for personal gain/ego.
    It is also part of the orchestrated discrediting of the revealed truths.

Quote surely its too far out, is it as far out as Ickes reptilian verbal all those years ago for instance
    David hasn't stop, it's still on going and in my view a real thing.
    Was real in the very distant past, in the not so distant past and in the present, we are being controlled and we don't see it or them (Well rarely)

PS the props/actors/participants/part of this looong and now crazy film is not just relating to DW, CG it's to the whole world as we see it, to our history and prehistory/s
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 24th February 2018 at 15:03.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Wind (24th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

As integrity is the quality in any person I value the most, I just honestly can't bring myself to appreciate Wilcock anymore. Or couldn't have ever since he joined with Goode. He has fallen the trap of the ego which has overridden the search for truth. Money and fame becomes more important and they are in it more for the selfish gain which is sadly quite common human fallacy. A person can be intelligent, but naive/ignorant at the same time. Is he deceptive? Still not sure, but being ignorant doesn't let him off the hook. I still have his two books and they contained good research, for what it's worth.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Luke Holiday (10th July 2018), mojo (24th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast