+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Seeking opinions on David Wilcock's credibility

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Seeking opinions on David Wilcock's credibility

I lend Wilcock no credibility. By now, the good guys were going to have rid the world of the Illuminati according to him and his friend Drake. I believe, willy nilly, he's part of a disinfo/disarm campaign, along with Benjamin Fulford, Corey Goode, Capt Kaye and all the other Mars freedom fighters. He makes a living talking, and he's good at it, but when he runs out of things to say he has to resort to wishful thinking and invention.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

East Sun (23rd June 2018), Jayke (24th June 2018), mojo (23rd June 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), Wind (21st March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,414 times in 5,644 posts

The disclosure event happened today... We have all the players on stage... what a carnival...lol

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), David Trd1 (24th June 2018), Nasu (24th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    The disclosure event happened today... We have all the players on stage... what a carnival...lol
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_u1wnBFKyno
    (2:33)
    Jimmy Church : "This is one of the most amazing events EVER."

(2:49)
    Jimmy Church: "... Corey GOODE !!!"
    Person in the audience, losing his mind: "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

~~~

The YouTube uploader, Positive Momentum, labeled the video 'Comedy'.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th June 2018 at 01:05.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Chris (24th June 2018), David Trd1 (24th June 2018), Jayke (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), muxfolder (25th June 2018), Nasu (24th June 2018), Omni (24th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018), sunwings (26th June 2018), the_vast_mystery (13th September 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Anything associated with Wilcock, I automatically discount. But if you like Wilcock, you might also like Benjamin Fulford.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), Spellbound (24th June 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=_u1wnBFKyno
    (2:33)
    Jimmy Church : "This is one of the most amazing events EVER."

(2:49)
    Jimmy Church: "... Corey GOODE !!!"
    Person in the audience, losing his mind: "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

~~~

The YouTube uploader, Positive Momentum, labeled the video 'Comedy'.
    Looks like a great place to pick up chicks: tell her you're from Jupiter on a sexual research project :-)

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), mojo (24th June 2018), muxfolder (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

And yet... he has done much to put Graham Hancock's work on the map which is very laudable in my opinion. Hancock has done some seriously good work in explaining how much about what we know about history has been distorted or hidden...

If Wilcock did nothing else I would always thank him for bringing Hancocks paradigm shifting research to my attention.
    Last edited by happyuk; 24th June 2018 at 21:32.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th June 2018), Chris (24th June 2018), David Trd1 (24th June 2018), Jayke (24th June 2018), KiwiElf (25th June 2018), the_vast_mystery (13th September 2018), Tintin (15th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), Wind (25th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Hungary Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    And yet... he has done much to put Graham Hancock's work on the map which is very laudable in my opinion. Hancock has done some seriously good work in explaining how much about what we know about history has been distorted or hidden...

I was thinking about the same thing. Graham is such a wonderful man and researcher, I had the privilege of meeting him in London, during one of his talks. David Wilcock is not even in the same league. I think he does some good work in terms of gathering some of the scientific material together and keeping an open mind, but he is incredibly gullible in many ways. There is such a thing as being too trusting and naive.

14. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

(19:15)

"When you become famous like me..."

The ever present narcissism. Made me lol.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th June 2018), East Sun (7th July 2018), Spellbound (25th June 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), Wind (25th June 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,050 times in 521 posts

David Wilcox blames Bill Ryan

Stunning New Briefings: Spy Satellites Down, Deep State Arrests Finally Imminent?
    Posted by David Wilcock | Sep 8, 2018

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/bi...h_2009_en.html

Bill: David’s reminded me about something else that Dr. Pete Peterson told us about the end of this year.

What Dr. Pete Peterson told us was that President Obama was going to reveal the reality of extraterrestrial contact before the end of this year.

He said that he had been told this by people who knew that the television time on the networks had already been booked. The date he told us, if I remember it right, was November the 27th.

What he also told us was that it was one of these ritualistically significant dates, numerologically.

He said that what Obama was going to talk about was the reality of contact with six different friendly [humanlike] ET races.

When we asked him why he used the word friendly, he said: Well, some of them are unfriendly, but most of them are friendly.

LOOSE LIPS

I was horrified that this leaked in such a public, irreversible fashion, as it very likely meant that the disclosure wouldn’t happen then.

I refused to answer many hundreds of emails asking me if it was true — for months.

Bill Ryan and I continued to work together as colleagues after this, and he apologized privately for having leaked the date. I don’t want to stir up any trouble here, and we’ve all made mistakes.

I knew that once a huge plan like this was leaked to the public, it was very unlikely that it would actually happen. Leaks like this can also get people killed.

This was only one of several instances where, as I later found out, leaks I was directly or indirectly involved with caused serious problems for the Alliance.

For that same reason I have now become much, much more careful about what I say, and how I say it.

This is not a game, and people like me are not central to this effort. We are lucky to get much of anything in terms of intel, and the scope of these operations are far greater than we can imagine.

If people like me get in the way and disrupt these operations, we can easily receive significant threats, get completely cut off from all insider access, or worse.

THE DATE WAS CHANGED.................. more

https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog...ly-imminent/2/

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (9th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

18. Link to Post #50
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

OMG life at fever pitch: how long can it go on like this? (... as long as it sells tickets, I suppose...)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Jayke (9th September 2018), Spellbound (16th September 2018)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Wasn't there a book about this written by Dante? "Divine Comedy".
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Jayke (9th September 2018)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

David Wilcock: ''Run to the store right now and buy toilet paper Buy food for two weeks '' The Profit /Prophht now and et has spoken and don't forget to order his new book.

Ok just read the whole three page manifesto by David and he's going back to the 90s for his full prophecy to back up what gonna happen now kiddies. The US is gonna cancel all flights in and out of the country. The military is taking over and more. Of course this intel is backed up by Dr pete, super Q, corey and emery......

Some may buy his stuff here but I'm seeing a pathological neurosis with David repeating talking about buying toilet paper. Then his fixation on his place as a prophet . ......... I'm afraid he's lost it and its no longer on him trying to be relevant. But things are gonna happen really soon according to David. Military Tribunals for everyone!!!!

All need to read the whole three pages.

/////

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

MistressJan (16th September 2018), RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (9th September 2018)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I skimmed through most of that stuff David wrote yesterday and the conclusion I came to is that world is way too interbred and self contained to have any real value. It's just a continuous spin and rehashing and stroking each others backs and egos.

If he took some time off and learned carpentry or photography or farming or literature or some other pursuit it would give him some perspective. I just find most of these guys have no real perspective.

Go wait tables for a year and then come back and tell me you have the answers. Seriously.

Edit: He did say one thing about music and musicians that I did find intriguing in that blog. I'll have to go back and find it and copy and paste it here. That information I did find useful.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 9th September 2018 at 22:36.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th September 2018), ichingcarpenter (9th September 2018), Mike (10th September 2018), onawah (9th September 2018), RunningDeer (10th September 2018), Wind (11th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

So, I was mulling over buying one of David's "What is my purpose" readings. After reading this thread though I think I'm going to pass. Too many credibility issues. Still, if anyone has ever paid out for one of those readings in specific I'd love to hear your story. How accurate was it? Thanks in advance. ^_^

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to the_vast_mystery For This Post:

RunningDeer (13th September 2018), Valerie Villars (13th September 2018)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Aside from ego and the star syndrome could he have been 'compromised' by one of the many advanced techs that are out there, targeting people who get any kind of profile? This was implied by someone I respect who was also likewise targeted but recognized it and was able to discern that the 'thoughts' weren't their own. But also as others have said, never get too hung up on any particular messenger.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th September 2018), Luke Holiday (18th September 2018), onawah (10th October 2018), the_vast_mystery (16th September 2018), Valerie Villars (16th September 2018)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Is my 3 week old grandson the reincarnation of David Wilcock or Edgar Cayce?

I asked him if he was and he didn't deny it so therefore I've vetted him

At 6 months he now looks like.......................but still hasn't denied my question

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ichingcarpenter For This Post:

Luke Holiday (16th October 2018), norski (16th October 2018), Patient (10th October 2018), Retief (11th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018), Saracatt (10th October 2018), Valerie Villars (10th October 2018)

32. Link to Post #57
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Hey Itchingcarpenter, congratulations for your grandson!

That picture is too cute and funny! I can see that that pic will be put in front off his face many times in his life.

It certainly supports the idea of someone having "an old soul" because he looks like he has waaay too much to be thinking about. Or perhaps he has already come to fully understand a couple of the basics and he is contemplating on making an important decision.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

ichingcarpenter (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018)

34. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Personally, I think the David that was originally in that body has vacated and what we now have there may be a walk-in.
    Or else he his brain has been so messed with that it might as well be someone else in there.
    So who your grandson might be could be a multiple choice question.
    Seriously though, high profile people like Wilcock, Greer, Cassidy seem they might have been huge targets of mind control, due to the personality changes we have witnessed over the years.
    Quote Posted by ichingcarpenter (here)
    Is my 3 week old grandson the reincarnation of David Wilcock or Edgar Cayce?

I asked him if he was and he didn't deny it so therefore I've vetted him

At 6 months he now looks like.......................but still hasn't denied my question

Each breath a gift...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Flash (10th October 2018), ichingcarpenter (10th October 2018), RunningDeer (10th October 2018)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

The photo of Edgar Cayce in Dark Journalist's latest in the X series here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1254257
    ...really makes me (continue to) think David Wilcock really was Cayce in his last life, if it's possible to "read" a soul by the eyes (which I think it is).
    And it makes me think that professional psychics, channelers and clairvoyants, etc. who actively employ their talents are particularly susceptible to being taken over by archonic beings.
    It's a terrible pity, but I recall being impressed at an early age when I was first venturing on my spiritual path, by the warning that using one's psychic abilities for profit or egoic gain is a dangerous game.
    I'm not sure if Cayce suffered due to his work, but if he is indeed Wilcock in this life, he appears to be paying the price now.
    Seth Roberts paid a terrible price if this theory is true, with a very painful physical condition in her later years.
    I personally witnessed a pronounced and unmistakable personality change in a prominent channeler (who I will not name) over a number of years, very much for the worse.
    It may not always be the case, but possibly at certain times the archonic forces are more active than others.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (15th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    ...really makes me (continue to) think David Wilcock really was Cayce in his last life
    Photo comparison really often doesn't mean anything. (Supposing somebody came to Earth from elsewhere for the first time, and last lifetime they weren't a human at all?) But yes, he could have been Cayce. We were all someone!

In fairness, much more is made of this by others than by DW himself — or certainly used to be. I've not followed anything he's said about this recently, but if he's talking about this more now, for some reason, then that'd likely be ego raising its head, or the felt need to bolster his credibility somehow.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Honesty (15th October 2018), Nasu (16th October 2018), onawah (15th October 2018), RunningDeer (15th October 2018), WhiteFeather (16th October 2018), Wind (15th October 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast