+ Reply to Thread

Thread: People that have been called out as hoaxers

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

Default People that have been called out as hoaxers

Not being able to fill the void myself as a public spokesperson or host providing for follow-up interviews about the validity to other people's testimony. Over the years we have done a good job with discernment on the forum but always wished we could offer people that wanted a chance to defend themselves against being labeled a hoaxer. Does anyone else see the value in following up cases? The balloon summoners, Corey Goode, Wilcock, Greer, Secureteam10, Thirdphaseofmoon and so many others to choose from.

If there was a personality on the forum to do this we as members could also help by creating a list of questions on the forum for those that we have opposing positions about their testimony to answer. Some on the forum are more in tune with picking up on deception but sometimes it's just a hunch and we need more data. But appreciate those voices that have helped to decide authenticity but without a follow-up we might not be fair in the assessment.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

dynamo (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Michelle Marie (16th June 2018), Nasu (22nd February 2018), TargeT (21st February 2018), Victoria (18th February 2020), yelik (22nd February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: People that have been called out as hoaxers

Highly unlikely that any one would attend their own inquisition (if they know its coming); Goode certainly never accepted any invitations of mine or others who were making videos on him at the time.

I do think the offer should be (very publicly) made however... even if they will decline the interview.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

dynamo (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Michelle Marie (16th June 2018), mojo (21st February 2018), Nasu (22nd February 2018), Victoria (18th February 2020), yelik (22nd February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,067 times in 698 posts

there should be a filter for the name goode or wilcock in new threads to delete them right away *just kidding*

i dont understand the hype that is beeing created by these two names, there are so many threads on this forum already, somehow they have to attract the masses otherwhise this wouldnt be such a big issue here on the forum.

why should there be a list like that? the question itself has to be a joke?

when it comes to some of the called youtube channels, its quite simple the more viewers u get the more money u make and if money making becomes more important than the topic itself, something is going wrong, just my opinion.

i dont even think that most of this stuff is planted disinfo, i think big egos and wallets are the main reason.
    Last edited by seehas; 21st February 2018 at 20:36.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

boja (22nd February 2018), dynamo (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Michelle Marie (16th June 2018), mojo (21st February 2018), Nasu (22nd February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Deleted Post.
    Last edited by Wansen; 9th December 2018 at 20:03.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2018), dynamo (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), Michelle Marie (16th June 2018), mojo (16th June 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

They're still not going away. People are interested in these topics and hoaxers at an INCREASING rate.

VID IQ channel audit

Click image for larger version

Name:	VIDIQ channel audit.PNG
Views:	186
Size:	234.9 KB
ID:	38194

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2018), dynamo (16th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (16th June 2018), ichingcarpenter (3rd September 2018), mojo (16th June 2018), Wansen (16th June 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,405 times in 5,642 posts

It's been a while on discussing this subject in a personal way. My evidence also came under scrutiny a few years ago and was accused of hoaxing and as a result I turned that attack back into finding positive ways of proving authenticity. Over the last few years and by reviewing and enhancing past footage it was a surprise to glean some nuggets by that effort! And today I'm still on the lookout for helping to highlight the video evidence, that's what brings me to this posting. So far the recent campaign request on youtube for video analysis in proving personal video evidence has not been successful, running now for 2 months. The goal was to raise funds to use the latest forensic software to help validate video. A select software used by law enforcement is IKENA software and costs over 20K. It is designed to enhance in very low light conditions. Forensic software companies offer their services at a premium rate and this was the path taken for the campaign request.

Anyway my question for viewers is did I miss anything in distancing myself from that label or does it matter in the big scheme of things as most cases have their share of skeptics? Picked up a phrase that I want to hold true to and that was said by a great analyst MK Davis in his bigfoot research. "An analyst is a hoaxers biggest enemy." ... bring me on some analyst, but where are they? ...

PS. I did leave a comment for MK on his youtube channel a few weeks ago but havent heard back.
    Last edited by mojo; 3rd September 2018 at 20:44.

+ Reply to Thread