+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast

Thread: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

You know, if one was a conspiracy theorist, one might be forgiven for wondering if this was a sting.

Set up (or take advantage of) a situation, with certain people reporting certain interesting and controversial things apparently on the public record, likely to be widely posted and re-posted on numerous 'problematic' channels.

Then, with all the videos in place, those channels can be picked off one by one...
    .. just as they have been.

(I'm not sure if this post is a joke or not...)

But it won't be a joke, if much the same thing happens again in a few months after a different incident, with the same channels... those that still exist.

I mean, think about it. How easy would it be for YouTube to PREVENT upsetting or offending any sensitive viewers by e-mailing all channel owners (or all channel owners likely to post such a video), informing them BEFOREHAND that if such-and-such a video is reuploaded, then that'll result in a strike.

Clearly, they do NOT want to warn or reasonably assist any channel owner. They WANT to use the opportunity to take the 'problematic' channels down. And it's not THAT much of a Tom Clancy stretch to consider that those opportunities might be designed and created.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (26th February 2018), Baby Steps (26th February 2018), bluestflame (26th February 2018), BMJ (26th February 2018), Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Debra (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), happyuk (26th February 2018), Hervé (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), norman (26th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018), silverfish (28th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    You know, if one was a conspiracy theorist, one might be forgiven for wondering if this was a sting.
    ~~~~
    First they came for the Facebookers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Facebooker.

Then they came for the Tweeters, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Tweeter.

Then they came for the Youtubers, and I did not speak out—
    Because I was not a Youtuber.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    ~~~~

Apologies to Martin Niemöller for mangling his classic quotation.

But I continue to keep in mind ... there is always risk that our turn, as one of the independent Web forums, may come someday.

That's one of the reasons I started my Youtube strikes, bans and censorship, with links to backup and alternative sites thread, to do what little we could to stand by others in the independent media, news and analysis.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (26th February 2018), Bill Ryan (26th February 2018), Bluegreen (26th February 2018), BMJ (26th February 2018), Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Debra (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), Harley (27th February 2018), HaveBlue (26th February 2018), Hervé (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018), Satori (26th February 2018), Sequoia (26th February 2018), silverfish (28th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

David and Owen discuss his ban and the current situation and some
    alternatives Bitchute and more...He slips in 'Im banned for two weeks
    anyway', but they never followed up so not sure if this permanent yet ?

DAVID SEAMAN SPEAKS OUT:; - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

INFO WARS NEWS

Published on 25 Feb 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2018 at 07:25.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

You know, if one was a conspiracy theorist, one might be forgiven for wondering if
    this was a sting.
    ~~~~

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me
    I was thinking of this and looking for David Icke who
    quotes the classic version regularly....

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2018 at 07:37.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

A post I put on the Qanon thread last night for ref....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1210443

Quote I wonder what CNN's real involvement with this is? (Which would also
    make the FBI, Google /YouTube & the "Sheriff" complicit?)
    It looks like after decades of mission creep as Bill Cooper pointed out using mass
    shooting to get the public to give up their weapons ( It worked very quickly in the
    UK with Hungerford England 1987 and Dunblane Scotland 1996 both suspicious
    mass shooting we had aweapons amnesty which was a tiny fraction of the US) The
    same happened in Australia after the Port Arthur Tasmania massacre in 1996
    https://www.theatlantic.com/internat...ontrol/541710/
    Coincidence ?

This seems to be the ten plate for the US problem reaction solution which
    would obviously be a much bigger nut to crack. It seems with the rise of Trump
    the Deepstate has decided to go for broke and has signalled a full scale
    assault on the 2nd amendment using the mainstream media CIA NN to
    lead because of their historic intel links and probable other means and resources..

It also ties in with a all out attack on the alternate media Google and social
    media were hauled over the coals in the Russiagate enquiry so they are
    happy to help and show they are doing something and they do not care
    about truth only profit and they have been warned there will be consequences
    if they do nothing....

Facebook, Google, Twitter get grilled on Russian ads
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fEXfKSVQxI
    Published on 31 Oct 2017
    Representatives for Facebook, Twitter, and Google testified in front of the
    Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism of the Senate Judiciary Committee on
    Tuesday about Russian propaganda that appeared on each of the platforms during
    and after the 2016 election.

longer version...
    Facebook, Twitter and Google testify in Senate at Russia hearing. October 31, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9u8MQlPsk4

Just a thought.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2018 at 07:41.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018), Tintin (26th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

It's the oldest battle in the world; good vs evil.

Crunchtime!
    Last edited by KiwiElf; 26th February 2018 at 07:53.

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

The title is a bit over the top but Alex does discuss the present situation in
    between the odd rant.....

YouTube Has Told InfoWars This Maybe Our Last Show: 2/25/18 FULL SHOW

Published on 25 Feb 2018
    Sunday, Feb. 25th - Infowars, Free Speech Under Attack - In an unprecedented move,
    CNN has demanded YouTube remove our content for simply asking questions and
    reporting what witnesses have said about the Parkland shooting. Democrats are still
    determined to curtail the Second Amendment rather than arm responsible teachers
    and tighten FBI background checks. Investigator Doug Hagmann joins today’s show to
    talk about the newly released Dem rebuttal memo and what it means for the overall FBI
    investigation. We’ll also discuss what Google's censorship campaign means for free speech
    and how you can stop it. https://www.infowars.com/watch-these-...

13. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), genevieve (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Reinhard (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Purge in progress led by CNN and the mainstream media....

INFOWARS WEBSITE TAKEN OFFLINE! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 26 Feb 2018

INFOWARS HACKED: Taken Down After CNN Calls For Alex Jones To Be Silenced
    Alex Jones issues a RED ALERT and sounds the alarms to patriots across the United
    States and the world that Infowars.com is under hack-attack by democrat
    organizations that wish to silence us.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th February 2018 at 18:09.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018)

16. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    ~~~~

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
    ~~~~

Apologies to Martin Niemöller for mangling his classic quotation.

But I continue to keep in mind ... there is always risk that our turn, as one of the independent Web forums, may come someday.

That's one of the reasons I started my Youtube strikes, bans and censorship, with links to backup and alternative sites thread, to do what little we could to stand by others in the independent media, news and analysis.
    I like the way you expressed this, Paul. Very clever; very true.

I was just thinking this very thing today, but long before I came to this post.

Just like water, truth has a way of finding its way to flow. You've already taken a step in the right direction.

With a little more thinking ahead with your tech-Know-how, a viable plan for continuity could be devised.

We are also connected through our hearts and minds in a field of intelligent energy. We can build that field in our consciousness.

Sending love to all; United in Truth.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), Harley (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

WHY is this sudden barrage of censoring on the Internet happening?

Because thr Truth Community is right over the target.

Just while they are LOSING control, they are trying to use the last vestiges of "perceived control" that they have.

I see this a a great signal; an initial sign of victory. Oh, it may appear rough for awhile, but my overall sense of it is that they are defeated, they know it, and they are resisting the fact that they are through. They may not be through acting out, but they are through with being able to deceive.

Those that are fighting the hardest have the most to conceal. Their antics point us to the direction in which to search.

The truth is coming out faster than they can hide it.

Watching them squirm...
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Just while they are LOSING control, they are trying to use the last vestiges of "perceived control" that they have.
    Sometimes one of the ways of hiding the true target, is to vigorously defend a false target.

Eventually, we each must rely on our personal and our shared insights, understandings and awareness to discern the landscape.

Their antics are often informative, yes, but sometimes in indirect ways.

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), silverfish (28th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)

Sometimes one of the ways of hiding the true target, is to vigorously defend a false target.

Eventually, we each must rely on our personal and our shared insights, understandings and awareness to discern the landscape.

Their antics are often informative, yes, but sometimes in indirect ways.
    Exactly. Like playing chess, you need to discern the strategy.

Intelligence occurs at many levels.

MM

Mutual sharing Of insights and awareness. It's a garden growing abundantly despite the weeds. We are creating a new landscape.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 26th February 2018 at 19:42.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018)

24. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

Is anyone else feeling scared ?

I am.

This is getting ugly very suddenly.

I don't get a feeling that they are paniking out of desperation and going down. I get a feeling it just took them a year to re jig their plan after Hillary lost.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Debra (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Is anyone else feeling scared ?
    Fear not. We each do what we can, while we can. That is our destiny in this life.

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Debra (4th April 2018), East Sun (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), Harley (27th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), norman (26th February 2018), RunningDeer (26th February 2018)

28. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

I have NO FEAR.

It's more like the fear is on the other foot now.

MM

@Paul. In truly.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), norman (26th February 2018), ThePythonicCow (26th February 2018)

30. Link to Post #36
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Cider's post/video #2 on the previous page - INFOWARS/STEVE PIECZENIK - explains it well (and quite comical to boot) - this will backfire in "their" faces.

Initially it seems frightening but I'm confident it will be exposed & stopped. If Trump's Govt steps in "publicly", it would look bad and play right into "their" narrative of a Nazi-type gag order. It's "the people" - the public - who must demand this (and I'm sure they will). The Florida school shooting fiasco is about to blow wide open. Who really exposed it? The alternative media.

CNN has been well and truly set up and they've fallen straight into the trap (again).

Keep watching

31. Link to Post #37
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

More people are waking up to this simple fact (a picture being worth a thousand words... )

Tell-LIE-vision

Name:  Tell Lie Vision.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  42.1 KB

1948: Value of television as a mass control medium is fully realised.

- crossposted

32. Link to Post #38
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks

... Which is WHY you need to do this: NOW. (Deadline is imminent)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vote NO on HR 1865 Internet Censorship sml.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	135.5 KB
ID:	37229

33. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Our collective consciousness DOES affect things.....that is what we are learning!

Trump was not brought into office for NOTHING!! This whole rat's nest was in the building up for many years; I am confident the White Hats have had their plan in the works for years as well. I often think of our own JoefromtheCarolinas! I'd like to see anyone try to take his guns away! Or Bob Dean, for that matter, is he is still with us!

NO FEAR!!!!! Hopefully the decent people will have learned from this that we DO have to stay engaged politically; it is our own fault for letting this whole thing just slide along down the slippery slope! The little piece posted about Barry being "prepared" for the role he was to play shows just how long this has been "in the works" for the taking down of America!

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,094 times in 8,175 posts

Do you people know about Apple making a deal with the Chinese government to share everything ( security keys, apple ID etc ) in return for zero tax rate there.

The Chinese government is running a thing called 'Social Score'. It's an IT thing that scans everyone's digital activities and scores them according to how well they tow the line. A poor score can cut people right out of digital commerce.

I've long understood that the plan was to roll the Chinese model out across the planet. This move by apple looks like they just fired up the engine.

They must have decided it's now or never. Keep your eyes on everything they do, not just the fight for the guns in America.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Debra (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (28th February 2018), KiwiElf (26th February 2018), Michelle Marie (26th February 2018), Nasu (28th February 2018), Tintin (27th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 8 LastLast