+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

1. Link to Post #141
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Whats scarier than whose being banned is the very power of the platform Youtube.

Don't we see that's proof the little rebellion or alt media is a scratch on their behind's at best.
    This might be true, to an extent, but consider that huge changes and major transitions are made up of lots of small measures, the rain drops can make a tsunami when collected all together.
    YouTube might be turning into T.V version 2.0 - but it displays something very interesting, we can build alternatives, we just need a few more people to understand that the internet is an open source medium, we do not have to be passive consumers all our lives, we can actually build our own media. This might seem simplistic, but it is an essential and powerful truth.

I am constantly surprised that more people do not understand this - and you do not need to be a 'coder' to participate, Brexit/Trump did not occur as a result of mainstream media, they were 100% digitally driven.
    Last edited by Mike Gorman; 27th July 2018 at 02:31.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), avid (27th July 2018), drneglector (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (28th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,639 times in 8,116 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    That's rather interesting....I wasn't aware of that. I knew Avalon was on a few watch lists from waaay up above....but I wasn't aware that Google won't bring up any content from it (I just tested it, and you are correct). That actually makes me laugh.
    It wasn't always like that. I bet Paul can pull up site referrals from Google searches and even tell when they implemented this and how much it impacted traffic.
    Paul said a few months back there is an issue about https liciencing or something like that. I believe google is unilaterally shaddow banning a whole sector of opinion and intelligent thought around the web, but I could be jumping to the wrong conclusion about Avalon specifically.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), avid (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), Spellbound (27th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

I did a test, choosing this post from a few months back: (March 2018)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    I just noticed Ritchie Allen is back on U'tube and he explains how and why......

The original channel is still gone with its archive for good

Welcome To The Richie Allen Show YouTube Channel 2.0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4IRABYJOe4

Ritchie Allen.co .UK
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9k...xSnXTwM5_25L9g
    I chose that because of Cidersomerset's idiosyncratic use of 'U'tube', which was likely to be unique.

I entered the following as the Google search term (in quotes to preserve the intact phrase)

"I just noticed Ritchie Allen is back on U'tube and he explains how and why"

...and the two times the phrase was posted on Avalon came up immediately as the two search results returned.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th July 2018 at 02:33.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), avid (27th July 2018), Bob (27th July 2018), drneglector (29th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), norman (27th July 2018), Tintin (28th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

We talk a lot of stuff but let's face it we more or less give power to the beast.

We're losing because we have given to much power to these platform monopolists.

We realize it’s a dark form of disaster capitalism and predatory capitalism yet we vote in a Republican party that all they do is give power to the beast 100 percent of the time, 24 hours a day, 365 days in the year, and they let the super rich and monopolists reign supreme while we talk tough about the Illuminati and the deep state.

Of course, we get it from the deep state but we have to realize we get to the deep state through the political structure, not through some abstract rhetorical dogma we espouse against the deep state, or websites that rank about 40,000th in Alexa

We complain and denounce but were 100000 miles away from really fighting these sinister people simply because we have little political sophistication.

In other words, we’re sheep in wolves clothing.

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,348 times in 21,474 posts

Quote Posted by A Voice from the Mountains (here)
    It wasn't always like that. I bet Paul can pull up site referrals from Google searches and even tell when they implemented this and how much it impacted traffic.
    Here's my post from a year ago regarding declining traffic from Google to Avalon: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1175103

A quick glance at the logs for the last year, since that post, shows a further decline of perhaps another 20 or 25 per-cent.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (28th July 2018), Michelle Marie (28th July 2018), norman (28th July 2018)

10. Link to Post #146
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

We talk a lot of stuff but let's face it we more or less give power to the beast.

We realize it’s a dark form of disaster capitalism and predatory capitalism yet we vote in a Republican party that all they do is give power to the beast 100 percent of the time, 24 hours a day, 365 days in the year, and they let the super rich and monopolists reign supreme while we talk tough about the Illuminati and the deep state.

Of course, we get it from the deep state but we have to realize we get to the deep state through the political structure, not through some abstract rhetorical dogma we espouse against the deep state, or websites that rank about 40,000th in Alexa

We complain and denounce but were 100000 miles away from really fighting these sinister people simply because we have little political sophistication.

When you say, “we’re sheep in wolves clothing”, are you meaning to imply that Project Avalon forum members are cowardly hippocrites, or are you speaking more broadly? Could you please clarify?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (29th July 2018)

12. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Joe from the Carolinas (here)

When you say, “we’re sheep in wolves clothing”, are you meaning to imply that Project Avalon forum members are cowardly hippocrites, or are you speaking more broadly? Could you please clarify?
    Of course not. I’m speaking about the people in general who always talk so tough yet let the elite crap all over them.

Why do we elect the same scoundrels who only serve the rich and powerful?

Yet everybody always condemns some mythical elite as if their on Mars and not being voted in office year after year and do the same things.

Although my words may sound a bit harsh, that's only to make a point...isn't it human nature that we often don’t live up to our values and speech?

It's really not about calling people hypocrites; it's a commentary on our human nature; or our vulnerable human nature in the light of a formidable challenge that we face.

We have to support, challenge and exhort each other to truth and actions. Though at the same time realize we all can't be Lions, roaring all the time at the face of evil, therefore one has to be understanding, compassionate and empathetic to others humanness and shortcomings.

We all aren't perfect...One can only act and do according to their capacity. We can only try our best to cultivate doing our best.
    Last edited by Zak247; 29th July 2018 at 05:32.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Joe from the Carolinas (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

14. Link to Post #148
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

If you really are wanting to avoid alot of the scrutiny on YouTube etc. Here's a hint. Don't monitorise you channel. Simple. There is a lot less scrutiny if you do.

If you think places like Youtube, Facebook etc were by products of our awakening etc. And, not a corralling of those out there bubbling up to the surface from enormous levels of planning over large volumes of time...
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-orders-agenda
    (there is a series in the AI area that gets into the planning of the Industrial age, Technological era as a by product of it planned 100s of years ago if you want to explore that comment further)

If you as an individual have an issue of censorship etc. You assume it was never going to happen etc. Or, maybe some of the 'teachers' out there weren't going to self destruct to create outcome plays. Buy a large hard disk and search for things like 'Download Youtube Videos'......keep a backup of everything. Be disciplined and vigilant. If you assume the Internet is a stable environment and not fluidic. What assumptions are you setting yourself up in that and potentially other things? Are there some things in your life that also are created by similar assumptions etc. Because, it is very simple. Keep a copy of what resonates with you. Revisit teachings and teachers at time is a powerful development too. You can measure your growth. Get new layers all the time. Actually understand what people are saying. Maybe create your own channel and re-share or look for alternative sites if they are lost in circumstances of censorship. I came across this one recently -- https://www.real.video/ . The main players are incredible platforms however and are where they are in our awareness because of that.

Here is another big tip. This is a bit of a heads up out there also..Keep an eye out for people who deploy victim-hood as another lure. I will be vague here deliberately. But, say if your source of income is taken away and then all of a sudden that source of former income is suddenly something of the worst of the worst...Why did you align with that aspect to begin with but now their bad? Shouldn't that question be asked? If you have been really hit hard by stuff in this reality. Our emotional stability is an aspect of psychic defense or a doorway into our inner layers. You know to never give power to that aspect after the fact. Walk away honouring that past experience and learn from your mistakes. Of why you missed angles to contribute to what has occurred. Trust the audience that really matters to you has the perception to perceive what was going on. And gravitate to you as a teacher because the feel your truth and service to all now. Because that awakening masses many elude...which is still unfortunately an actual minute minority and being challenged massively, will perceive your truth in things like the frequency of your voice, linguistics etc. Because the quality audience out there you seek will be the most perceptive there are amongst them and be able to discern you.

I also want to state this relative to me. I have no problem with people making money, earning a living or even thriving in these fields. The attitude that making money aligned with truth, authenticity etc is a bad thing. Is a very massive program running that really. Many get imprinted this into them by the nature of how challenging life can be and our situations in life. Upbringing etc. To me the people willing to speak their truth, teach teachings that go against certain massive vested interests causing harm, having massive negative consequence to humanity, Earth etc. To me that is so precious no amount of money can equate to anyone operating that way. They deserve the resources to do so the best they can. Anyone who has the courage to live this way also. If you have not put yourself out there to be judged, scrutinised etc maybe it is time to explore and get an appreciation. I know Earth is entangling with the Money System and is well aware of this, you etc. She is taking the 'Energy Exchange' system back. But it is an important program many run that can actually block resources coming to them or you yourself. This goes to all you here. It is extremely valuable (operating authentically and being courageous to live, speak your truth). So just really identify this in you and don't see it as black or white. Some players out there have motive for sure so discern everything and everyone. I really see Project Avalon raising its bar of late in many respects from alot of investment by many. So, keep it up guys. I have just offered some angles in what i have said here though to see some angles of 'Lack of Self Worth'...because they are the states that drive certain behaviors that occur out there. Especially the worst out there. In their tantrums lol.

Cheers all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Valerie Villars (29th July 2018)

16. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

What’s of interest is the reality that although platform content producers like YouTube and Facebook can garner useful input material towards the truth movement, we must never forget the fact that there is always a negative ratio of these platforms towards any positive one they have. In other words, there is an empirical-known negative affect these platforms have on the social milieu that we always have to keep in mind.

Is that negative impact actually worst than the positive impact? Naturally, since we are basically powerless (due to our massive disunity) we have to accept anything we can get so the question from our perspective is superfluous, actually.

One can be rest assured, though, that the Deep state is knowledgeable about the negative impact and always will be ready to counter any positives that come out of these platforms that negatively affect their program of control on us. The default benefit to the PTB is always that these content platforms sow division, therefore they will allow the potential positives in light of this vastly useful negative.

This is the case because when you have such a position of power (as the deep state has) one can exercise more control versus the people who don’t have much power.

Parenthetically, we don’t have power precisely because they have disunified us so entirely, over basically, nonsense issues that many of us get so riled up over this serves to feed the disunity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8