+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Default Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

In response to some comments above,

a) the variety of reported ETs are more than the 4 groups i mentioned. That is true. There are supposedly 'spiritual' grays, etc. Sure there might be rogue groups, etc. But, the huge estimated volume of abductions does seem to indicate that this harvesting is no small affair. And, whomever the 'good guy' ETs are, they have clearly not halted this activity. According Truman Cash's research these abductions occur over multiple lifetimes, which IS extremely insidious.

b) milabs: yes, it certainly appears that the black ops military are involved in some of the current abductions, often in conjunction with the grays. However, this is a relatively recent phenomenon since Truman and his resesrch subjects have past life recollections of abductions before last century. So milabs happen, and our blackops are either psychopaths and/or under ET mind control.

c) the desireability of contact: MV Summers identified in the 90's that the ETs that wanted into Earth were two or three competing galactic collectives that want to subvert us into a slave colony. Karla Turner's research also shows this. I have woken up on a gray's labtable while they were sucking fluids out of my leg, painfully. I still bear the scars. Truman Cash's research shows that evil ETs are behind most/all of Earth's fake religions and insidious secret societies. Who would deny that secret societies run this world?

Good ETs, if they exist, have not prevented these crimes against humanity. One has to conclude that they dont give a rats ass. So, we need to take care of ourselves. Dont believe we arent civilized enough to join the galactic community, it appears that most/all of our wars and covettiveness is prompted by ETs through their mind controlled secret societies and religions. When we have thrown off these shackles, and connect with our divine higher selves, thru love i believe, we can deal properly with these tyrants. Till then, beware of their manipulations and lies, and beware of trojan horse fake alien saviours. Disclosure has been done and the ETs are there, and most arent trustworthy. I say stay clear of them till we connect ourselves securely to our divine source.
    Last edited by Justplain; 26th February 2018 at 00:41.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Hervé (26th February 2018), Michi (27th February 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Spiral (26th February 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Keajran's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

Quote Posted by dim (here)
    we are not that interesting
    We make for good batteries tho.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keajran For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2018), Bluegreen (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), Justplain (26th February 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), william r sanford72 (26th February 2018), Wind (26th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

There are many good answers here, and a lot of them contain aspects of truth. But the real reason why they aren't making mass contact - the overriding reason - I don't think has been mentioned.

All the pieces of the puzzle are scattered over 70+ years of ufology. All those years ago, when contact really began (during and after the war years), UFOs started appearing in droves. They were here to monitor, to offer a hand. They wanted to steer us along a different, more positive direction, as well as end the nuclear nonsense. That concerned them very much.

After WWII, this positive ET presence made moves, and tried very hard to open the way for full-scale contact. This was during the Eisenhower years.

They offered us so much: true knowledge of human history, spiritual insight, advanced technology, and ultimately the means to heal (and rebuild) the world. It would've totally transformed human civilization, and much for the better. Their only stipulation? total disarmament. Particularly nuclear weapons. They only lead to one destination: worldwide catastrophe. They had to go, forever.

Our leaders refused. There is some pretty good evidence and testimony - read some Tim Good - that Eisenhower met with these so-called 'space hippies' on at least two occasions, once quite famously (in ufology) at Holloman AFB in '55. The red menace still loomed large in those days, and Eisenhower was not ready to share the world with them. Furthermore, ET contact (worldwide) would mean the government, the military, religion - all the control matrices of the world - would fold up, become obsolete overnight..

So the answer was a polite but firm no.

Enter...other aliens. Aliens that could offer all the above - particularly technology - but without an asking price – keep your control, keep your nukes, keep your secrecy and keep your control. [perhaps there was one price: non-interference from us with what these ETs wanted, which was possibly wide scale abductions]. From this point on, it was all black projects, SSPs - and the CIA. They ran things from hereon. The well-intentioned Eisenhower lost his grip on the reins of power. By the time he realised it, it was too late.

In brief
    Our leaders refused the offer of widespread contact from positive ETs. All the ground crews that were here, integrated amongst us for that big transformation to come, were sent packing. They honoured our choice, and there was no reason to stay. The waves of UFO flaps in the 1940's, 50's, 60's disappeared. Those living among us left the planet (Friendship One included). Contactees became extinct.

Other ETs came in, not so good ETs -- they were invited in. That is important to consider; this is free will, our free will. The good ETs had to honour it, and accept our (very stupid) decision. But the 'positives' watch from a distance, and sightings and occasional flaps still occur (so do nuclear interventions - regardless of free will, we are not allowed to destroy this planet). Their goal is to gently nudge their reality into the general consciousness, and change the momentum of energy, and opinion, on this planet. But it has to be a gradual process.

--

This is my theory and conclusion after many years of investigation and study of the subject. It may not chime with everyone, but adding all the pieces of this grand puzzle together (the mystery of it is not all that complex) this is what it all adds up to - almost unquestionably.
    Last edited by Mark (Star Mariner); 26th February 2018 at 15:57.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Agape (26th February 2018), aoibhghaire (26th February 2018), EFO (28th February 2018), Ewan (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Hervé (26th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (26th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (26th February 2018), Wind (26th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Appreciated your take on all this, Star Mariner. It is most interesting to hear from those who HAVE had contact & I loved the idea that we are living in an aquarium-like space time bubble. That really helps in trying to visualize the Big Picture!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Agape (26th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (26th February 2018), mojo (26th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

I think that there’s something equaly important which is the state of our conflicted minds. Lets take an average Joe for example: his thoughts, intentions, and actions are totally out of sync. For convenience or maybe politeness he tells his wife that the Duck Confit she cooked was delicious where in fact he felt it was barely average! Now this may seem innocent (white lie) or not important cause no one got hurt, but it created disharmony within him. Now add hundreds maybe thousands of similar innocent incidents like this then you see that this person is no longer aligned with the truth. Multiply that by billions of people, and you see exactly the state of “normal” disharmony that our species is experiencing on this planet. So when almost everyone is not aligned with the truth within themselves, do you think they will be aligned with the universal truths such as that we are not alone? On the other hand, we often hear how ETs can communicate telepathically with each other, this limits the conflict within them. So maybe if we can limit that conflict within us then we will be able to be on their level and contact would come naturally.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Agape (26th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (26th February 2018), Wind (26th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,401 times in 4,618 posts

Star Mariner :
    Quote total disarmenment
    Star Mariner, thank you so much for passing the message . Yes each of us on this thread made some good points but this maybe crucial.

It completely resonates with what I’ve ever got from the entities I’ve had contact with over the years. It’s not for any rigid law of non-interference as it is for the pure and benevolent entities rejecting to be cause or part of conflict and when they observe human civilisation from bird perspective they seem to see not only war zones and absence of organised guided society the way it functions on their planets, they also seem to see potential fire zones at very many places.

The message was repeated so many times that it almost became a cliche. And thorn in the eye of many who try to defend what they perceive as natural, Machiavellian principle behind human evolution : a state of conflict.

It’s very sad to see how little true benevolence is present and supported through out all versions of modern human nations and societies, from the primitive to the most advanced. Dignity, decency and benevolence are being ridiculed, criticised as insufficient means of guidance, in favour of strong words, weapons and nukes on the top of our modern hierarchical orders.
    Who would have ever guessed we can’t get over it and the war will continue, within and without. Humanity is so far its own worst enemy.

Thank you for the courage of saying this and I completely believe that open contact with advanced and benevolent entities will be an option once there’s Peace on Earth, sadly-possibly-simply not earlier than that.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th February 2018), EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018), Wind (26th February 2018)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,264 times in 1,414 posts

Why should contact with 'good guy' aliens be restricted to a top down process? These 'good guy' off worlders should realize that Earth's politicians and military are controlled by evil secret societies which are in turn controlled by evil ETs.

This narrative that the 'good guy' ETs were rejected and packed their bags and went home seems naive to me. If these ETs were so benevolent, they'd find a way to contact the good grass roots people and help empower them to overthrow these creeps.

I think the supposed benevolent ETs havent intervened cuz they have their own agenda, and likely not in our own best interest.

And, another point, is that the evil ETs have not just been here since the 1950's, they have been here since our start. For instance, Truman Cash has a past life memory recall (the only way to really know the true past) as described in his book 'the eye of rah', which indicates the Rah was actually a humanlike ET who flew around in a silvery ufo and who controlled the egyptian rulers, and incited wars with other local kingdoms.

Another example of ET's historically messing with humanity is Lloyd Pye's starchild, which has the dna of a human mother and gray father. This skull was over 600 years old, so the malevolant ETs have been continuously messing with humanity.

These ETs have been screwing Earthlings for eons.

So good guy ETs didnt stop this evil manipulation back then, and they arent intervening now. And the abduction plague continues (this fact seems to be ignored by many posters in this thread).

I dont trust any 'benevolent' ETs, their track record holds no credibility.
    Last edited by Justplain; 26th February 2018 at 20:07.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Justplain For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), Michi (27th February 2018), mojo (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,557 times in 5,659 posts

Hi Justplain,
    I'm sorry that you had negative experiences but please don't give up on the good ones. I personally witnessed positive ETs and even though they never gave me the answers being sought, I know they are out there now... but also know and aware of the other side through the stories of others.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), Justplain (26th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018), Wind (27th February 2018)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

It seems to matter not the Belief Bubble each person inhabits....there is NO denying we all have had positive interventions from "above".....to me it just confirms we are rather clueless about what it REALLY going on.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2018), EFO (27th February 2018), Justplain (28th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (27th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #50
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,817 times in 4,349 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    It seems to matter not the Belief Bubble each person inhabits....there is NO denying we all have had positive interventions from "above".....to me it just confirms we are rather clueless about what it REALLY going on.
    That's true Foxie, I guess it's because we've all had different experiences, been exposed to different information, and believe in different things. The good old Powers That Be have done a very good job over the years to steer our perceptions with their secrecy, and obfuscate with their disinfo. But those are just the details.

The only important, ULTIMATE truth, isn't in a secret document, locked away in some dusty vault. It can be found deep inside of us: the soul, infinite, majestic, and eternal.

As for those details, and what's been going on behind the scenes etc, they'll surface eventually. Oh, it's gonna be messy. But the truth will out one day. Always does. Humanity will pick itself up, and everything will be okay.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2018), aoibhghaire (27th February 2018), EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018), Wind (27th February 2018)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

There is probably still another factor and if it’s indeed a factor it’s top secret already. I’ve meditated on this topic recently when I had to stay in Delhi in January which left me coughing badly in couple of days and rickshaw trips but before I was so punished I used the time to visit some rare places I always wanted to visit and one was the Lotus temple in Delhi, built by followers of the Baha’i faith.

Again I have a difficulty with picture uploading in proper but if you insert something like ‘Lotus temple Delhi’ to google image search you’ll see what I mean.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus_Temple

Somehow, it also bears close resemblance to our ancient Mothership I saw in Bodhgaya in 2002. Perhaps the closest you can get using simple geometry and architecture.

It’s mostly empty on inside with exception of rows of chairs where people can sit and meditate. Visitors come by thousands so there was long queue and access is strictly controlled but they let me stay in as long as I wished undisturbed while groups kept coming and going.

The space and audio resonance inside is huge and beautiful. If you could sing there would be tens of echos, tunes coming in succession , it’s very musical sphere.

The answer I’ve got there after couple of hours of silence and peaceful resonance with the space linking my mind back to our ancient Starship and the reasons I could possibly enter there in Bodhgaya was “consciousness lock”. I did not invent the term but it’s how it appeared to me. It means that has to be certain larger number of people assembled together who are in high level of awareness, so that the higher dimensional wall can be breached and some at least can pass through to the other side or vice versa.
    This is the condition that was present during the Kalachakra gathering in Bodhgaya as well and it seems to be a factor used by many religious and secular gatherings worldwide.

It’s a required factor of many, much smaller works of magic ,for something to manifest as reality you need at least two or three or more qualified entities putting their minds together.

In the case of ‘ET contact’ though we are talking of much more powerful inter-dimensional maths and breaking the ‘consciousness lock’ may require much bigger and highly aware assembly of adepts.

Give it a thought ..and whether this would be possible in our times without interference from various military and security agencies who may choose to lower the vibes by their fears or intents.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), Valerie Villars (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018), Wind (27th February 2018)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Wow! This made me immediately think of a whistle blower who told about being part of a group of youngsters who were so trained & went to Vietnam, were flown to a certain spot, formed a circle & concentrated their energy to take out "the enemy". Can't remember the exact details, but it sounds like what you mean here! We have NO idea how powerful we are & it has been kept from us.

Thank you for telling us of your visit to the Lotus Temple....sounds like a wonderful place!

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2018), EFO (27th February 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

This sort of news might have something to do with it

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...16#post1210816

Thanks sunwings
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (27th February 2018)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Ty Vallerie Villars for sharing that and you are not alone as you can see from some of the responses. Back in 2010 a spike of activity hit here and caught some on film. But it hasn't been an easy road like being accused of hoaxing and never really pushed for anything over the seasons and years of evidence gathering and try and be a good witness with no monetary gain or public fame, but still my integrity which is all that mattered to me was attacked by hurtful people.
    Well said mojo.
    Yes, mojo. That did hurt me deeply because it interfered with my "reputation", which is essential for making money, which is essential for living down here. For a long time I resented it. I don't anymore, at all. I always did want to do what was best for the highest good, not mine, but humanity's. So all in all it was a gift but you pay a very high price for it in this mire of stupidity we call Planet Earth.

God I love Avalon. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 27th February 2018 at 20:13.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jad (here)
    I think that there’s something equaly important which is the state of our conflicted minds. Lets take an average Joe for example: his thoughts, intentions, and actions are totally out of sync. For convenience or maybe politeness he tells his wife that the Duck Confit she cooked was delicious where in fact he felt it was barely average! Now this may seem innocent (white lie) or not important cause no one got hurt, but it created disharmony within him. Now add hundreds maybe thousands of similar innocent incidents like this then you see that this person is no longer aligned with the truth. Multiply that by billions of people, and you see exactly the state of “normal” disharmony that our species is experiencing on this planet. So when almost everyone is not aligned with the truth within themselves, do you think they will be aligned with the universal truths such as that we are not alone? On the other hand, we often hear how ETs can communicate telepathically with each other, this limits the conflict within them. So maybe if we can limit that conflict within us then we will be able to be on their level and contact would come naturally.
    Jad, an incredibly astute and accurate summation.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2018)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

I do want to add something. I couldn't make sense of these beings within the parameters of my understanding at the time and because they looked human but could do "different" things, I was convinced it was humans performing some kind of "Jack Ass" t.v. scenario on me and my life. It took me YEARS to realize they were e.t.'s which is fine. If they had just said so, I would have been gobsmacked, but all in all it would have been a bit easier on my blown up life. I've always been openminded, but when supernatural beings show up and all kinds of strange things happen, you just try to fit it into your "then" paradigm. So, it became "the Truman Show", "Jack Ass" and other "normal" things which explained the phenomenon. Well, guess what dummy (speaking to myself), we live in a supernatural universe.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 27th February 2018 at 20:34.

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2018), EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), Hervé (27th February 2018), Jad (28th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks

Wow! This made me immediately think of a whistle blower who told about being part of a group of youngsters who were so trained & went to Vietnam, were flown to a certain spot, formed a circle & concentrated their energy to take out "the enemy". Can't remember the exact details, but it sounds like what you mean here! We have NO idea how powerful we are & it has been kept from us.

Thank you for telling us of your visit to the Lotus Temple....sounds like a wonderful place!
    Thank you

I think I’ve heard the same story, could be from Henry Deacon or some other older whistleblower. If they happen to read here they’ll probably misspell my name for calling them “older whistleblowers” but anyway.

Reminds me also of Dr Steven Greer CE5 groups. There they give people some levelled training and instructions but it’s hard to compare to training of monks and nuns in the highest yoga tantra, such as the Kalachakra .

Just rambling but anyone with initiation to those will get me right.

Included in the pack of ‘samayas’ that are sacred wows starting with the wow of nonviolence to living beings, truthfulness, not stealing others material or intellectual properties, absence of rudeness and arguments, abstinence from intoxicants ..shall I continue

these people have years of practice in meditation stability, elaborate visualisation, mantra yoga : to do with frequencies ..purifying their energies, on all levels ..

why do you think that China took over Tibet, apart from it being strategically important and extremely resourceful land when it comes to minerals and various resources . Again an example how brute force can easily destroy something subtle simply because they would not understand. They would not see ‘spiritual entities’ and training, they only saw ‘poor uneducated monks’.

Preserving benevolence in this world is actually harder as we progress since we all need some resources and they are trapped in steep human conflicts and wars.

The time when people could live simply and peacefully is almost over on most continents. While old forms of slavery were so called abolished, mankind is now globally trapped and enslaved by systems they created to do the job for them. No one can live or move without given numbers, names, stamps and lots of credit points.

I don’t wish to sound so nihilistic but my vision and dream for the Planet would be new, free and peaceful nation, with vision powerful enough to free itself from the current systems and their dogmas.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th February 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018), Wind (28th February 2018)

35. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

We have created our own chains!!!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

EFO (27th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIUgThru7JY

Quote Duncan O'Finioan was the Ultimate Warrior... brainwashed, conditioned and controlled as part of a highly classified MKULTRA program called PROJECT TALENT. From a thousand others trained as child warriors in 1966, he is now, he believes, only one of 20 left alive to tell the story.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Hervé (27th February 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #60
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

You have a way with summing things up nice and neat, Foxie.

I remember that story about a group being dumped into a battle and mentally overcoming their adversaries. Was it the super-soldier evidence from Duncan O'Finion?

And we have indeed fettered ourselves in chains.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), mojo (27th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast