+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

Quote I do want to add something. I couldn't make sense of these beings within the parameters of my understanding at the time and because they looked human but could do "different" things, I was convinced it was humans performing some kind of "Jack Ass" t.v. scenario on me and my life. It took me YEARS to realize they were e.t.'s which is fine. If they had just said so, I would have been gobsmacked, but all in all it would have been a bit easier on my blown up life. I've always been openminded, but when supernatural beings show up and all kinds of strange things happen, you just try to fit it into your "then" paradigm. So, it became "the Truman Show", "Jack Ass" and other "normal" things which explained the phenomenon. Well, guess what dummy (speaking to myself), we live in a supernatural universe.
    wow.. that sounds so like what was observed here in Oregon. In 1973 observed an object just above the tall oaks and hundreds of people witnessed it and you could see the shadow/shape of the ET walking onboard through large openings. The power of Salem was out in areas and other people wrote about it in the paper. I still have some articles and shared it in past threads. It propelled me into avid skywatching ever since, and hoping one day the opportunity might happen again. It did and I was shocked they would return and even allow some filming. The video was posted and years later found even more amazing details in the footage. They seem to move at faster than human speeds and it took slowing the video down to find it... Here's a link to share that example... Thanks again for sharing..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujOTBOOfJxk

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2018), EFO (28th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Jad (28th February 2018), Spellbound (17th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th February 2018), Tam (2nd March 2018), Valerie Villars (28th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: What is keeping alien species from contacting the general public in a larger way?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Not sure sure if anyone recalls the Italian friendship case of the 50's which seemed to fizzle out? Our forum is way past deciding if there is life out there and the bigger question in my mind is what do you suppose is the reason that ET's are not making themselves more publicly viewed? A mass sighting event or events spread out so that a large number of the public sees might be one way. Some of the advanced species have no fear of our intelligence level and they see our world leaders as nothing to fear. So here it is 2018 and they still haven't come out publicly... Yet many people have witnessed them on a personal level and would love to have their testimony validated someday...
    The Italian 'Friendship' case (and fascinating it is, too):

Why no mass contact? Excellent question.

Several answers have been suggested, some of which could apply concurrently... after all, there are surely many different ET groups with different agendas.

• The cover-up may be being expedited by the ETs themselves — of course. (And equally, they may expedite 'disclosure' any time they see fit.)
    • They may be gradually conditioning us to accept their existence, just as the intel agencies have been: the reality has been continually drip-fed into our cultural awareness for decades now.
    • Some ETs may have our best interests at heart, but the information attached to all of that may be too much for us to handle. (They may have knowledge of major future catastrophes, for instance.)
    • Some ETs may NOT have our best interests at heart, and are acting very covertly. (See Dr David Jacobs' excellent and detailed work on hybrids, as an example.) The adage applies for both ETs and humans: if someone's keeping secrets from you, they're trying to control you.
    I believe all of Bill's comments here are valid and probably true.

I would like to add one.
    • We do not possess the necessary faculties and activated senses in order to engage these folks.
    I'm not sure if this is due to a planetary force being maintained that keeps us from developing certain abilities or genetic tinkering done in our past that made us good slaves. It could be both of these and more.

But bottom line it appears to me that certain multidimensional aspects of our being are atrophied to the point they are almost non-existent and this causes our species to rate very low in terms of folks wishing to interact with us.

Slugs and snails communicate via pheromones they excrete through their membranes.

Imagine an advanced race of slugs and snails capable of space travel.

They should be able to communicate with us via our multidimensional capabilities and not have to worry about the fact we do not speak in pheromones.

But alas, without this ability on our part communication would be "difficult" to say the least.

I'm thinking personal development along these lines may prove more fruitful than building space craft and seeking technological contrivances.

One person who I think accomplished this would be Yosip Ibrahim who spoke of his communications with off worlders in his book "I visited Ganymede".

I'm not sure if this has made it into the Avalon Library, but it would be a worthy addition.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th June 2018 at 05:34.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Agape (28th February 2018), aoibhghaire (2nd March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Mike (28th February 2018), mojo (28th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th February 2018), Tam (28th February 2018), Valerie Villars (28th February 2018), william r sanford72 (28th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The greatest proof of intelligence in the Universe is that no one wants to get in contact with us.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Agape (2nd March 2018), aoibhghaire (2nd March 2018), Billy (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), EFO (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), Michi (4th March 2018), mojo (2nd March 2018), Spellbound (11th June 2018), Star Tsar (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018), Tam (2nd March 2018), thunder24 (2nd March 2018), Valerie Villars (4th March 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    The greatest proof of intelligence in the Universe is that no one wants to get in contact with us.
    Now we know why.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Hervé (2nd March 2018), meeradas (10th March 2018), mojo (2nd March 2018), Noelle (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

The second Lil' Pump made "Gucci Gang", was the second humanity doomed itself forever.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

mojo (2nd March 2018), Noelle (11th June 2018), Valerie Villars (4th March 2018), william r sanford72 (2nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by The Crimson Horse Blanket (here)
    The below is part of a chapter from Peter Horsley's autobiography where he relates a meeting between himself and a strange gentleman called Mr. Janus, who Horsley was convinced was 'not of this world'. See the Valiant Thor thread for further details.

Part of this meeting fits right-in on this thread. The meeting between Horsley and Janus takes place some time in 1953.

'Why, you may say, don't they land and make contact?

'Most of these vehicles are robot-controlled, space probes monitoring what is going on. Some are manned to oversee the whole programme and to ensure that the probes do not land or crash by accident. They must also ensure that evidence of their existence is kept away from the vast majority of Earth's population. You must be well aware of the damage that your own explorers have done by appearing and living among simple tribes, often leading to a complete disintegration of their society and culture as happened to the Indians and Eskimo. Such impact is far too indigestible and only the most developed societies can cope with such contact.

'Imagine what would happen if the headlines in the world press announced the arrival of a spaceship with a mission of space people. Apart from the psychological shock that there were actually other races far superior to any developed society on Earth there would be complete panic about the motives of such an invasion. There is little doubt its crew, if you could catch them, would be subject to the most humiliating interrogation and treatment.

'The knowledge you might acquire through contact and communication could have effects as disastrous as the so-called benefits of civilisation had on the Indians and the Eskimos. The knowledge must come slowly to those most able to assimilate it in the fullness of time. The basic principle of responsible space exploration is that you do not interfere with the natural development and order of life in the universes any more than you should upset or destroy an ant heap or bee-hive. Man has a lot to learn before he embarks on deep space travel. If you were ready now, which you are not, you would only approach other inhabitants with the deepest of suspicion, inflicting your weapons and diseases upon them in the same irresponsible manner that you are busily destroying wild life on Earth. You will have to grow a lot older and learn how to behave on your own planet, if indeed you do not blow yourselves up between times, before you are ready for galactic travel.

'Since time immemorial there have been tales of vessels coming out of the sky bringing strange visitors. Observers do come among you and make contact on a very selective basis where they judge that such contact could not harm either party. These observers have studied the Earth for a long time. With advanced medical science they have been fitted with the right sort of internal equipment to allow their bodies to operate normally until they leave. It is not very difficult to obtain the right sort of clothes and means to move around quite freely. Your own explorers will appear enormously cumbersome in comparison but then at first they will be operating in the very hostile environments within your solar system. The observers are not interested in interfering in your affairs, but once you are ready to escape from your own solar system it is of paramount importance that you have learnt your responsibilities for the preservation of life everywhere.

'It is equally important that other planetary travellers and inhabitants know something about this outer island, its society and intentions. While you are still far away from travelling in deep space, such contacts will be infrequent and must be conducted with great secrecy. Life in your own solar system is rudimentary and you can do little damage, but once you discover the existence of higher forms of life and intelligent men then dangers will arise through your own fear and misunderstanding.

'The observers have highly developed mental powers, including extra-sensory, thought reading, hypnosis and the ability to use different dimensions, since all parts of the mind and body have not necessary evolved in exactly the same fashion. They do not use weapons of any kind and rely solely on their special powers to look after themselves. They make contact only with selected people where secrecy can be maintained'.
    Here's the book. (Sir Peter Horsley : Sounds From Another Room)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), happyuk (12th June 2018), mojo (11th June 2018), Noelle (11th June 2018), Spellbound (11th June 2018), Star Tsar (11th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

This is a fascinating topic and there are many interesting thoughts here, but I think there's a false premise in the question. Why are we assuming ETs are not contacting people? How do we know mass contact isn't ongoing, and clandestine? If we expand the definition of ‘ET’ to include parallel advanced civilizations who may or may not inhabit the Earth, we have a wider data set to daydream with.

Has anyone seen Third Rock from the Sun? Do they walk among us? If you were an alien and wanted to introduce a heart disease cure or benevolent funding to the good people of Earth, how would you do it?

- A) Put on a shiny blue jumpsuit, appear before a random teenager, and say “I am Valient Radix of Korendor, and I am here to introduce this heart disease cure to you all”

- B) Appear as a normal scientist, health researcher, and release the cure on a website.

is fraught with innumerable difficulties, (B) seems easier.

Likewise, if you wanted to fund interesting projects would you go on the internet and say “Hullo Earthlings, I am a rich industrialist. Lightworkers of Earth, send me your business plans

lol. I doubt it. We all know what happened to the various groups claiming to have esoteric funds.

Last, if you were a member of an advanced civilization looking to contact a small number of people (and most likely not reveal your origin (i.e. present yourself as a normal human to contactees)) who would you choose? Look at the situation:

- Widespread water shortages.
    - Out of control meat farming.
    - Trash everywhere.
    - Environmental disasters.

Who would you contact? Groups quietly and humbly trying to reverse social and environmental destruction? Or important researchers discussing important topics on important web fora?

Regarding the various groups fighting to influence us, the movie “Dude where’s my car” is worth watching, IMHO.

There may be a set of rules regarding contact. We cannot read them, but we can infer them through silence and context. It’s up to every reader to consider the situation and make plans and choices as they desire.

It’s a free will universe.
    Last edited by Daozen; 11th June 2018 at 02:39.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Intranuclear (13th June 2018), Mike (11th June 2018), mojo (11th June 2018), mountain_jim (11th June 2018), Smell the Roses (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018), Wind (11th June 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    If you were an alien and wanted to introduce a heart disease cure or benevolent funding to the good people of Earth, how would you do it?
    Incarnate as a human. (Or 'walk in', with an ethical agreement with the 'placeholder'/previous occupant. ) That doesn't violate any non-interference protocols, which might be present.

But I'd suggest that malevolent ETs have also 'walked in' to occupy the bodies of certain strategically important or influential people — almost certainly UNethically.

It's quite possible that there's a war — or, more accurately, a high-stakes chess game, or a game of Go — going on all around us, and most of us have no idea of it at all.

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), Intranuclear (13th June 2018), Mark (Star Mariner) (17th June 2018), Mike (11th June 2018), mojo (11th June 2018), mountain_jim (11th June 2018), Omni (11th June 2018), Spellbound (11th June 2018), Star Tsar (11th June 2018), Tyy1907 (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (11th June 2018), what is a name? (12th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018), Wind (11th June 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

If you were an alien and wanted to introduce a heart disease cure or benevolent funding to the good people of Earth, how would you do it?
    Incarnate as a human. (Or 'walk in', with an ethical agreement with the 'placeholder'/previous occupant. ) That doesn't violate any non-interference protocols, which might be present.

But I'd suggest that malevolent ETs have also 'walked in' to occupy the bodies of certain strategically important or influential people — almost certainly UNethically.

It's quite possible that there's a war — or, more accurately, a high-stakes chess game, or a game of Go — going on all around us, and most of us have no idea of it at all.
    That is my understanding of the situation, to a "T". And the description in the above book.

@Daozen - You are right on the money.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 11th June 2018 at 12:38.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2018), Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th June 2018), mojo (11th June 2018), what is a name? (12th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks, Bill, for confirming my conclusion that we are in the middle of Somebody Else's war!

There are so many pieces of the puzzle missing that it is nigh unto impossible for us to totally understand what is going on around us.(The Big Picture!) But....with your history of searching & interviews, I would pay close attention to any conclusions you may have come to.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th June 2018), mojo (11th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

21. Link to Post #71
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

That is my understanding of the situation, to a "T". And the description in the above book.

@Daozen - You are right on the money.
    Interesting you should mention Go. I always called it a multi-dimensional chess match, but Go is more accurate. You have to gradually turn the squares to your own color, white or black. That's what's happening in our world. I guess Linus Pauling (among millions of others) is a high level powerful soul who incarnated for a specific mission, But tens of thousands of others have done the same.

I agree there are some sort of non-interference protocols in place. From their perspective, secret groups have already released the cure for heart disease, cancer, tiredness, and most everything else. We've done our best to remind people here at Avalon. What more can they do?

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Bruno (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th June 2018), mojo (12th June 2018), mountain_jim (13th June 2018), Smell the Roses (12th June 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th June 2018), Valerie Villars (12th June 2018), what is a name? (12th June 2018)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

How would you contact and have a meaningful, constructive coherent relationship with a mad, unnatural, genetically altered species?

On the whole you wouldn't.
    You would only contact and converse with the sane few.
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 12th June 2018 at 23:02.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

aoibhghaire (13th June 2018), Bill Ryan (12th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), mojo (12th June 2018), mountain_jim (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

25. Link to Post #73
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

And it is many of these incarnated Et's that are the wayshowers for the sleeping masses. With divine missions to help level the playing field. The interlopers (regressive Et's) and dark parasitic spirits that drive them are the ones who've interfered and therefore hindered the natural progression of our species.
    What I've come to learn is the divine realm will not assist unless directly asked. And it is proportional to the level of "faith" an individual has. I've come full circle on this "discovery". If someone asks yet thinks Creator is a fairy tale then u get what you get. Likewise asking for a partnership with the divine in your daily life is more "doable" for the average person. Gotta start somewhere. The level of mind manipulation is so high that many people only half think theres a Creator at all. Direct divine realm assistance is key to the future of the human race IMO. Who knows, our asking may be manifested as intervention of sorts by some of our benevolent space brothers.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 13th June 2018 at 04:08.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), mojo (13th June 2018), Smell the Roses (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (13th June 2018), what is a name? (13th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

TYY1907, it's interesting that you posted that, as I just sent a p.m yesterday to MM (who went out of her way to help me) saying as much.

I had asked for help from the God, the angels, the Blessed Mother, Christ and the response was so powerful that it really freaked me out for a very long time.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (13th June 2018), mojo (13th June 2018), Tyy1907 (13th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

So good to hear

It helps me when I'm in need I know that.
    I've taught my son to ask for protection before he sleeps at night. I ask for him too. I notice it helps.
    I'll stop derailing mojos thread now.
    Last edited by Tyy1907; 13th June 2018 at 15:37.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), mojo (13th June 2018), Valerie Villars (17th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

31. Link to Post #76
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,493 times in 4,308 posts

Suggesting another answer for the OP question.

Tongue-in-cheek perhaps, but there's truth here. Bowie the late and great was ahead of his time.

There's a starman waiting in the sky
    He'd like to come and meet us
    But he thinks he'd blow our minds...

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th June 2018), mojo (18th June 2018), Valerie Villars (17th June 2018), william r sanford72 (17th June 2018)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 times in 293 posts

The following is just an intution based on my experiences (can be also a product of my imagination, hard to say for sure):

We are being studied (good guys) and used as sort of energy food/source. (Bad guys.)
    When we will be able to seriously start exploring space (if we ever make that far), then it is when we are being contacted in a large scale or destroyed, if we present real threat to life outside of our planet. At the moment we are still pretty primitive race and therefore not ready for ET's to appear. That would be something our economies nor governments would not be a able to handle.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arak For This Post:

mojo (18th June 2018), william r sanford72 (18th June 2018)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I absolutely believe we are being studied. It may be one of the reasons they are so secretive when you run across them. It would taint the study if they told us what they were. On the other hand, it taints the study when you know they are different but can't quite place your finger on what makes them different. Trying to explain the difference makes one sound like a mad person. But, there are very real differences.

I also keep coming back to Bob's remark about our "consciousness" being sold as a real "read only file" commodity to other life forms, much as we buy novels. There is something which niggles my brain about that remark. Almost like some species can only live vicariously through us.

I can't explain why that remark just really stuck out. Should we be flattered or horrified?

And, if that's true, where are my royalties?
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 17th June 2018 at 21:34.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (18th June 2018), mojo (18th June 2018), william r sanford72 (18th June 2018)

37. Link to Post #79
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,199 times in 262 posts

Probably that's why
    (sorry, couldn't help myself)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to dim For This Post:

ZenBaller (29th June 2018)

39. Link to Post #80
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

I can think of this theory.
    Most planets are run by “alien” beings of vastly higher technology than the inhabitants. Unless there is animosity between the alien beings, when there may be invasions and space wars, generally there is equilibrium and different groups mind their own business. The planets can be considered either as farms or schools. The earth is both, in my opinion. It is run by reptilians, in both ways STS and STO according to the farm/school views. Other alien groups are welcome to visit and observe, but intervention is prohibited. Non-intervention is a universally agreed principle because of the nature of species development and ultimately intervention is a disservice. But of course, all principles can be violated. Still higher beings may come and make efforts to enhance human awareness and give spiritual teachings.
    We are given ample opportunities in this era to awaken ourselves, and hence to set ourselves free. Can we make it?

40. The Following User Says Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Valerie Villars (19th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast