+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thoughts About the Primordial Void and Unlimited Being, Zero Amplitude and Infinity Frequency, and All-Pervasiveness and Almightiness

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Thoughts About the Primordial Void and Unlimited Being, Zero Amplitude and Infinity Frequency, and All-Pervasiveness and Almightiness

Hi everyone, I’d like to share some original thoughts I’ve just written about how the two fundamental qualities of God, zero amplitude and infinity frequency, explain the descriptions of God as the primordial void and unlimited being, and as all-pervasive and almighty, it’s the eighth section: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/purpose-of-life

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jmaf6556 For This Post:

Jad (26th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Thoughts About the Primordial Void and Unlimited Being, Zero Amplitude and Infinity Frequency, and All-Pervasiveness and Almightiness

The ETs have a term for the void- the absolute nothing... It contains all zein absolutums, which contains 10 to the power 49 creation forms/universes , which contain infinite dimensions separated by a fraction of a second... Another way they describe it as the never began beginning and the never ending end ... They have a symbol for it, sometimes I see it in crop circles, a four corner star surrounded by a circle inside a giant square...they say all that is came from the absolute nothing... Just passing on what I've read in some spiritual teaching of Enoch , Nokodemjon reincarnated...supposedly he completed the cycle, merged back with creation, his descendants went astray and he chose a second go around of 40-60 million years material, 56 million half spirit half material, 3 billion pure spirit, 12 billion back in creation as creation, then he started all over and we know him as Enoch, writing the secrets of the universe a second time now in our time for. 389,000 years...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Creedence (26th February 2018), jmaf6556 (26th February 2018), Mercedes (27th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread