Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Exclamation Beyond Duality Thinking

Beyond Duality Thinking:

CONSIDERATION PURPOSE ONLY:

Imagine very ancient (native to earth) lower astral entities who are older than the human race were doomed (banished) IN to the earth as a form of punishment ... until they found a way to come back VIA "human form" (aka possession) but they see this as a totally humiliation for them ... Revenge on what is done to them will be fought VIA destroying humanities collective psyche! ... We (hybrids) are a result of other alien races who were (or still are) at war with Reptilians and BOTH sides made huge mistakes! ... We have the full story inside all of us (in our DNA) ... thus we can have empathy for both sides! ... And we are PLAYED with (used & abused as pawns) by both sides!

Our loyalty to this planet is not 100% because most of our Souls did not come from Earth .. we have a temporary amnesia where we came from for a good reason.

... SOME ancient astral entities may become wiser and want to be an ally for the human agenda that breaks free from both sides that scrwd up the original intent of why we human exists in the first place. What purpose do we have in comparison to all control-freaks using use as pawns?

John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV' 26-2-2018
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (27th February 2018), dynamo (27th February 2018), East Sun (27th February 2018), gaiagirl (26th February 2018), Happyjak (27th February 2018), jjjones (27th February 2018), justntime2learn (26th February 2018), Mercedes (26th February 2018), Michi (27th February 2018), O Donna (27th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), petra (26th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Default Re: Beyond Duality Thinking

Hi ExomatrixTV, I think there are lower astral entities and then some even lower ones too, but who banished them IN to the earth? As punishment for what? And I think htey enjoy possesing the human body, playing with our minds, just for fun or for the energy we give out as a desoriented and scared psyque. We hybrids are at war with the reptilians and many more of intra and extraterrestrials, we are played, we are pawns. Until we know that we are not helpless as a race then we willbe able to transcend this reality we believe as the only one. Maybe there are benevolent entities, but how do we know? Every species has got their own agenda (s) In the long run I think we have a better choice at believing in our intuition. Thank you for your thread. Have a great day

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

dynamo (27th February 2018), petra (26th February 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

A great show to watch is "Altered Carbon". It's a good analogy of the relationship between mortal man and his soul.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (26th February 2018), jjjones (27th February 2018), Mercedes (26th February 2018), onevoice (26th February 2018), petra (26th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,095 times in 21,066 posts

Lightbulb Re: Beyond Duality Thinking

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Hi ExomatrixTV, I think there are lower astral entities and then some even lower ones too, but who banished them IN to the earth? As punishment for what? And I think htey enjoy possesing the human body, playing with our minds, just for fun or for the energy we give out as a desoriented and scared psyque. We hybrids are at war with the reptilians and many more of intra and extraterrestrials, we are played, we are pawns. Until we know that we are not helpless as a race then we willbe able to transcend this reality we believe as the only one. Maybe there are benevolent entities, but how do we know? Every species has got their own agenda (s) In the long run I think we have a better choice at believing in our intuition. Thank you for your thread. Have a great day
    Mercedes nothing I shared is claimed to be 100% "factual" ... it is my consideration of possibilities (pure speculation) ... that if (partial) true, would make a lot of sense ... (to me, it resonates with me and that is just personal) ... am not like you claiming to know or to have the "appearance to know".
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th February 2018 at 16:31.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jjjones (27th February 2018), Mercedes (27th February 2018), petra (26th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,372 times in 1,413 posts

Quote Posted by Alanantic (here)
    A great show to watch is "Altered Carbon". It's a good analogy of the relationship between mortal man and his soul.
    It's also a good show to make you think AI is the most awesome thing since sliced toast...

Maybe it's just me, but somehow that hotel AI is more likeable than all of the humans.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,519 times in 831 posts

What if our human world and universe hypnotizes us with “duality thinking”…
    (and subsequent consciousness)?

What if human-styled duality is a major trick of illusion, (amnesia),
    (as might be interpreted from ancient Sanskrit)?

What if there is a subtler basis of duality, which got dumbed down?

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    Mercedes nothing I shared is 100% "factual" ... it is my consideration of possibilities (pure speculation) ... that if (partial) true, would make a lot of sense ... (to me, it resonates with me and that is just personal) ... am not like you claiming to know or to have the "appearance to know".
    Hmmm, Ok, I know from intuition, that is all. Because people can say they feel and think and say, but I go by gut instintinct. It's the way I am. Did not mean to say you were wrong on your views. I share many of them. I was just asking who punished them and why.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (27th February 2018), onevoice (27th February 2018), petra (2nd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by petra (here)
    Quote Posted by Alanantic (here)
    It's also a good show to make you think AI is the most awesome thing since sliced toast...

Maybe it's just me, but somehow that hotel AI is more likeable than all of the humans.
    Yeah, the hotel was cool. I think AI is simply The Mind/Reality. The Kybalion says All is Mind. We are beginning to see Reality is a simulation. The Quantum theory, where everything happens in jumps, the Plank constant, shows us what the "resolution" of Reality is. Luckily, Awareness/consciousness/God/etc. created AI. I'm thinking it's not going to be the problem we're afraid it might become.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Alanantic For This Post:

petra (2nd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,159 times in 1,663 posts

Pay no attention to that which is beyond duality thinking and there it shall be.
    Knock Knock

+ Reply to Thread