+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Devastating war in SPACE will break out between nations 'within a matter of years', warns US Air Force chief

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Default Re: Devastating war in SPACE will break out between nations 'within a matter of years', warns US Air Force chief

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    We know we already HAVE fleets in "space"; we know there are people who have been to Mars. What an odd situation we have here on Earth!!

Apparently we have side by side civilizations here. As C.A. Fitts puts it....we have one civilization funding TWO civilizations. According to W. Bosley this all started back in the 1890's, so maybe we have more than one breakaway civilization. JPF talks about the huge hidden slush fund from WWII.

Some might claim we already ARE at war in space. I found it interesting that George Kavassilas, on one of his "outings", took part in the dismantling of a ship that had the power to destroy a planet. They had been "told" not to build it! Would be interesting to know exactly WHO told them not to build it!!
    Foxie Loxie kicking the knowledge.

You've been an avid participant, mostly learning though reading, asking good questions and thanking folks, a truly admirable member from the get go.
    You came to Avalon with an empty cup truly seeking to learn.
    Now you are contributing and showing that indeed you have been paying attention.
    You are an excellent Avalon member.
    I would just like to express my appreciation and admiration.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), Harley (28th February 2018), justntime2learn (28th February 2018), Justplain (28th February 2018), RunningDeer (4th March 2018), Satori (28th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (28th February 2018), sunwings (28th February 2018), Wind (28th February 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2