+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: The Gnostic View of God and Enlightenment - Invitation to discuss/debate

1. Link to Post #41
    Denmark Avalon Member Watching from Cyprus's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 times in 293 posts

Default Re: The Gnostic View of God and Enlightenment - Invitation to discuss/debate

Thank you Truthster,

Very nice. When it is my body's/shell's time to shut down, I have decided to turn away from the light, and check out what there is in the other directions, as i have a feeling that Exodus is there ;-) Here a special thank you to Robert Morningsky and the Terra Papers.. as Robert made it clear that the light might be the amnesia trap.

Love you all
    DROP FLUORIDE, SUGAR AND ASPARTAME AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED WHAT YOU WILL SEE (AND ANNOYED WITH HUMAN IDIOCY). LAST CHANCE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO SAVE YOUR SOUL.
    Peter
    Short Term memory infected/defect. Watching, feeling and recording since i recall. Recording for some one/thing else !
    I care about the earth, and despise greed.

2. Link to Post #42
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: The Gnostic View of God and Enlightenment - Invitation to discuss/debate

There is no choice in eternity--Rupert Spira
    The ego hates videos like this.
    Eternity is not time based.

Anyway it can take a "while" to get the head round these Non-duality "Truths"
    Some are ready, some are not, but all are equal.
    We live according to our concepts and thats just fine.
    It is as it is

The subject of this thread is in part about enlightenment hence my interest.
    The Christian word, perhaps, is "Illumination"
    Every religion at its core points to "enlightenment"

Ch

Last edited by greybeard; 7th March 2018 at 14:41.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Rich (7th March 2018), triquetra (26th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018), Wind (8th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

That's eloquently put, Red. So where do you think the person that is using the human body is located at?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rich For This Post:

greybeard (7th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have to admit that accepting that there is no individual person is a big one.
    Frankly it has taken years firstly picking up little clues here and there.
    First accepting that there is something that continues after the death of the body.
    Then that some thing existed before it inhabited the body
    Nasagadatta a big influence in his book "I am That" he spoke of the The Unborn--ie you are eternal. You weren't born you dont die--no beginning no end.
    Talks about Self Realization by enlightened.

So years down the line I accept what is said by so many.

Ch

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Rich (8th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018), Wind (8th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EmEx (here)
    That's eloquently put, Red. So where do you think the person that is using the human body is located at?
    It is, or I am extern of the body as an alternating electric and magnetic field around the body. It's revered to as 'lightbody' or 'Merkaba' and has several layers of different base frequencies corresponding with different energy levels as different geometrical shapes. It's connected to the Earth, the Sun, the Galaxy and surrounding galaxies, etc. by their respective electric and magnetic fields. So in a way I am everywere, but on a quantum level, the "I" is just one field and directly everywere, omnipresent. That is the state the partial "I" is evolving to, but also still is coming from.

Our body is a very complex multiple frequency converter, working both ways up and down as a helping and evolution tool for the lightbody, the partial "I", to get more integrated and closer to the 'original' "I" it was, which has two states at the same time: All and Nothing, "to Be or Not to Be" and the partial "I" has to evolve from Nothing to All to become again the "I" in the two states at the same time. That is from one end of the frequency spectrum of the "I" to the other end, as the "I" is multi-spectral. This can be imagined with a torus within a torus:

Click image for larger version

Name:	sacred-geometry-fractals.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	111.2 KB
ID:	37324

Name:  MetatronMerkaba.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  77.1 KB

close-up of center, The Cube of Metatron

The body is dependent on the vibrations of the lightbody and was tuned to the lightbody. But when the body fails, the lightbody continues to exists without the lower frequencies created from high frequencies by the body. Then it experiences a new Universe but there are energetic connections with ours. Due to the lack of lower frequencies, it's almost impossible to interact with your former world: that's where a new body as a converter is needed, if you need to have more lessons/drama's/improvements/relationships/etc. on this planet.

Difficult to answer the question without giving much more context and this is not my topic.

Some more can be found here, although not complete: http://aetherforce.com/the-aether-th...ure-of-matter/
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 9th March 2018 at 21:05.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

greybeard (8th March 2018), Rich (8th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018), Wind (8th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes Red Skywalker it is as you say ---as an explanation--an explanation is not what you truly are.
    Its all levels of consciousness.
    So you are omni present at that level and a lot more besides.
    To confuse the issue --there are also different levels of Enlightenment

The late Dr David Hawkins constructed an energy map of consciousness

On that map the highest energy possible to be "contained" within the human frame was Christ and the Buddha--1000
    The scale was logarithmic
    I is both within and without the human frame.

Kundalini energy was seen to completely change the nervous system in order to hold the level of enlightenment without the "wires" burning out.
    If something is of benefit at the level of this world then fine.
    I qualified to be a bi-energy practitioner and a Reiki Master --both modalities are effective.

Whatever, the highest Truth is "Only God Is" The One without a second.

Science is catching up with what the mystics discovered in meditation thousands of years ago.

Chris

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Rich (9th March 2018), Valerie Villars (9th March 2018), Wind (8th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Science is catching up with what the mystics discovered in meditation thousands of years ago.
    Imo science is not catching up, certainly not mainstream science. The ideas I have talked about are still seen as pseudo-science and are not looked at as ways to try to get new improved theories. Also the separation between (mainstream) science and spirituality seems to get bigger in stead of merging together as one base knowledge.

That said, I give some last information to end my replies. I have still a lot to show about the mechanics of the natural, virtual reality computer we are playing in and how the basics for free energy and star travel work. But to use such technologies requires the identical spiritual knowledge. The only difference is language but both languages must be known in order to prevent the situation as is now on Earth. It seems that a small group has the technology without the right understanding, but is by these technologies immense powerful and dangerous. This is playing out now as more and more information is slowly coming out. Hopefully we see some positive progress within our live time.

One man I learned a lot from was Izhak Bentov with his book: 'Stalking the Wild Pendulum', 1977. He was the first I saw merging physics to spirituality as a science of the mind. The book is not published anymore, maybe there are second hands on the market. (Yes, I have it + a Dutch edition called: 'Fysica van de Metafysica'. Not for sale) Itzhak died at a plane crash on O'Hare Airport. His wife however made a youtube video about his work:

With this, I hope enough food for thought to have given and keep searching and learning. Any path will still eventually lead to the Source.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018), greybeard (9th March 2018), Wind (9th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

True that Science main stream has a long way to go.

My memory is such that I cant quote sources but there is a lot in Hawkins book "Power verses Force"
    I seem to remember these things probably from Quantum Physics material

Time is non existent
    There is no empty space =its like a spiders web from the center of the universe, everything is joined--a bit like the structure of the brain.
    The structure of atoms was noted thousands of years ago.
    Thought comes after the action not before it--German psychologists as noted by Stephen Wolinsky Ph.D

This is his web site for those interested in the teaching of Nasagadatta Maharaj

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzr...4fKNTYXRSbWNbw

Introduction to Quantum Psychology

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018), Red Skywalker (10th March 2018), Valerie Villars (9th March 2018), Wind (10th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    True that Science main stream has a long way to go

"Time is non existent
    There is no empty space =its like a spiders web from the center of the universe, everything is joined--a bit like the structure of the brain."
    These two lines are exactly the same in my pseudo-science ideas, note my previous droplet in the ocean. Also the 'substance' mentioned in the video is in my ideas called 'Frozen Space' which is solid first, but still contains forces in energy transition that manifests as a superfluid energy form, space with consciousness, within the solid. How this happens has to do with the dynamics of the energy transitions, on which I do not go deeper further. All energy wants to be in balance, but due to infinity there is always more negative energy, which I call 'Absorption Energy' due to absolute coldness. Like pulling apart a pressed sponge, something (in this example air) has to get in. It's not the fire that melts the ice cube as a pushing energy, it's the ice cube absorbing or 'sucking' in the energy of the fire. That is why I call it a negative polarized energy. Especially when the ice cube is infinite big and absolute cold. What can be sucked? Only what is available, the negative energy itself and that is where the feedback loops (a torus) for consciousness starts. It's the turning inside out of negative absorption energy to positive energy, light. So everything is light, electromagnetism. In nature a true vacuum cannot exist as a form, only as an infinite small, no size point. A zero point attractor, or black hole. Which has neighbors doing the same absorption, resulting in the 'best sphere packing" structure, also known as sacred geometry.
    So, to balance an infinite amount of energy is not between two forms, but can only be in layers (dimensions for us) of many transforming different shapes and sizes.

I want to add one more statement that is also crucial because the second layer of energy is conscious, so: "everything has some sort of consciousness and everything is thus a form of live. There is no 'dead' matter."
    But there is a tendency to evolute to self-consciousness which is not present from the 'start'. The first layer is the solid, frozen space which has no consciousness; it's too empty and thus cold. But is infinite and has thus the potential (negative polarized) energy for everything. And that has happened, starting with many connected feedback loops, or small plops, instead of one big bang. Goodbye Stephen H. and all other big bang theorists, I have to go.

I can go on and on
    Sorry if I go too far.

(I may use these publicly made expressions in other ways, so beware of my copyrights. I have taken measures already in 2013)
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 10th March 2018 at 20:34.

17. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Red Skywalker
    While I cant claim the scientific background to enable me to understand all of your post--I do appreciate that you know your subject.

I have seen Nassim Haramien's video on Sacred Geometry and while some will ridicule his work--its seems to me a layman to be rational.
    So you dont go too far

Im well aware that guests read these threads and what you have posted may well be of great interest to many.

The original poster could contribute to his thread by posting on The Gnostic View of God--all is of value.

Chris

18. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Red Skywalker (10th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

I was already working with these ideas before I knew Nassim Haramien. I find it fascinating how the almost same ideas pop up around the same time. Maybe it's because we are just slowly starting to remember the sciences of our past.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

greybeard (10th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Red Skywalker (here)
    I was already working with these ideas before I knew Nassim Haramien. I find it fascinating how the almost same ideas pop up around the same time. Maybe it's because we are just slowly starting to remember the sciences of our past.
    Yes --look at the number of people on the verge of inventing TV and many other things that we now take for granted.
    I think its down to the evolution of restricted consciousness.
    There is the saying that Consciousness is evolving to know itself.

When I first got interested in spirituality about 40 years ago there were few books for the western reader.
    Autobiography of a Yoga being one of the first I read---now there are many.
    Five Million viewers were tuning into Ophra to listen to Eckhart Tolle discussing his book. "A New Earth" chapter by chapter.

He made the New York no 1 best seller with the "Power of Now"

So that kind of shows an evolution of consciousness. (Public demand)

I could go on --laughing.

Chris

Ps
    I agree that a lot was known in the past that has been lost.
    Atlantis.
    The building of the Pyramids was one of Hassim's pet subjects.
    There is no way that the Egyptian's of that time had the knowledge necessary to build to such a precise degree.
    Science has proved that there has been mass extinctions of mankind in the past.

Who knows what may be coming from the advanced civilizations of the past.
    Last edited by greybeard; 10th March 2018 at 21:46.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Wind (10th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

In stead of explaining more of my ideas on this thread, here a link from 2011 of a thread I started:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...141#post322141

Most of it is still valid, but now there are of course more progressed insights. Once I digged in, I could not stop anymore. It has it's down sights too. It's hard to see how many nonsense there still is and without mainstream progression. I feel like a stranded of planet visitor. I know I am not the only one with such feelings.

So, check the link if you are interested, and once you get the idea of what the basics are, it should be easy to make and adjust your own picture in your own language.

The beginning of the Universe must be simple because at the beginning there was no information. So, the first information can't be complex.

@ Truthster013
    I hope my contributions will add something for you and the others.
    Thx for bringing up the subject.

(Just made a small donation to Bill for keeping up the forum, and so my publications. I have also to pay CCPROOF to hold my ideas, so it's logic to pay Bill too.)
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 11th March 2018 at 11:25.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

greybeard (11th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3