+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Putin’s Address To The Russian Federal Assembly - March 1st 2018

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,354 times in 349 posts

Default Re: Putin’s Address To The Russian Federal Assembly - March 1st 2018

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    This is the most important topic on Project Avalon.

I would ask that norman edit the first post in this thread to insert and highlight the 2 most important things that Putin said (neither of which were even mentioned in the "Sirius Report" list.):
    1.) Russia has created and tested hypersonic missiles that cannot be shot down by the US military.

2.) Russia will retaliate with nukes if the USA, INC. fires off ANY nukes - big or small - at Russia OR ITS ALLIES.

The USA, INC. globalist psychopaths in the military (US Joint Chiefs of Staff and their underlings) and alphabet-of-death agencies and the warmonger war-profiteers of the US-based war economy corporations, and the lobotomized or just plain evil to the core members and past members of the US government (bernie sanders, hillary clinton, john mccain, rex tillerson, john bolton, ghw bush, gw bush, dick cheney, bill clinton, barack obama, donald trump, ...) that have been on a globalist killing spree and world-takeover trajectory for at least half a century, are a virtual guarantee of nuclear annihilation to the somnambulent or co-war-profiteering US citizenry.

The citizens of the USA were the only ones that could stop their own government from being taken over by genocidal megalomaniacal psychopaths, and instead, we fought against one another (on queue) on whatever divisive topic du jour the Operation Mockingbird/Department of Propaganda put forth as a teething ring, while they echoed and made palatable the psychopathic warmongers. US citizens are a bunch of goddamned cowards and brain-dead zombies, mixed in with willing war profiteers and pseudo-religious nuts. We allowed it to happen. We are to blame. If Earth is really a testing ground that we keep reincarnating into, then consider the test a failure. We didn't just fail humanity, we failed all life forms on Earth.

Btw, Dennis, I fully agree with you. America, frankly, is getting what it deserves. I was disgusted when Trump got elected, but I can't say I was shocked. I knew right then and there that the American people didn't learn a damn thing from the past 60 years, partially due to the staggering ignorance of the general public--ask the average person about a single thing FDR did or when the Civil War was, and they'd be at a loss for words

But you can overlook the ignorance. Our education system is a joke, and the culture that has been created values only that which is consumeristic.

Even then, to believe a damn word Trump said, and vote for him, is a downright stupid thing to do. Sorry to be abrasive, but I'm done sugarcoating. This is getting out of hand. His voters, excluding the white supremacist backbone, came from a good place in their hearts when they did so. But they were also very dumb.

But as they say, the road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

I was never a fan of Hilary, due to her glaringly obvious insincerity and shady dealings. But Trump was far, far worse.

I have no doubt that a lot of the reason why we are here now is because of him, the GOP, and his garbage cabinet. He may have drained the swamp, but he replaced it with sewage.
    Two points:

1: The education system in the US has been systematically redesigned around the populace have less knowledge,being less questioning and being less informed, to say the have 'learned' nothing would not really be accurate. In fact they have learned precisely what they were supposed to, compounded by the relentless propaganda with the 24 hour news cycle, by design within a larger design. Hillary being president was part of this subversive and destructive design.

2. Hillary Clinton is a Satanist, Donald trump is not...

Start from that perspective research wise maybe, it will certainly be an interesting journey🤔
    Last edited by David Trd1; 3rd March 2018 at 07:27.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Trd1 For This Post:

GaelVictor (9th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Putin is responding to US/NATO aggression over the past decade......

US approves sale of anti-tank missiles to Ukraine

Published on 2 Mar 2018
    On Thursday, the Trump administration approved the sale of 210 Javelin anti-tank
    missiles to Kiev, as Washington expressed alarm at President Putin’s State of the
    Nation speech talking up Russian weapons breakthroughs. To discuss the mounting
    strategic tension in Eastern Europe, RT America’s Anya Parampil is joined by Brian
    Becker, national director of the ANSWER Coalition.

===================================================
    ===================================================

FINALLY Russian troll bots reveal themselves!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFNnhRMvlQA
    Published on 3 Mar 2018
    The Kremlin's troll army finally reveals itself - in a tongue-in-cheek video campaign,
    American activists point out the media hype behind the perceived Russian influence
    on the 2016 election.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2018 at 18:03.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

If its a arms race its very one sided in the US/NATO favour , apart from its
    historic nuclear arsenal and weapon modernisation over the past decade the figures
    do not bare out media and intel hysteria that the Russians are coming again.....

War tango: Talk of new Russia-US arms race amid huge gap in defense spending

Published on 3 Mar 2018
    Western media speculate about an arms race between Russia and America,
    after President Putin reveals details of his country's new and cutting-edge
    nuclear arsenal. We look at whether the headlines reflect the reality of the situation.

=================================================
    =================================================

New arms race started by US pulling out of missile treaty – Putin

Published on 2 Mar 2018
    Russian President Vladimir Putin has denied accusations he revived an arms race by
    unveiling Russia’s new nuclear deterrent. That was done by US President George W.
    Bush killing a 30-year-old missile treaty in 2002, he told NBC.

==================================================
    ==================================================

Putin says new missile cannot be intercepted
    Fox News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw1II7V9OsQ
    Published on 3 Mar 2018
    Is Russian President Putin exaggerating weapon capabilities? National security
    expert Michael Pregent shares insight.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd March 2018 at 22:47.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

This explains the geo political history of Putins speech at
    the start then they move to other topics...

CrossTalk Bullhorns: Russia Reacts (Extended Version)

Published on 5 Mar 2018
    Putin tells the US ‘to come back to earth’ challenging Washington’s unipolar ambitions.
    Also, calls to end the illegal war against Yemen. And, why arming the Kiev regime is a
    recipe for disaster. As well as the return to trade wars.

CrossTalking with Mark Sleboda and Dmitry Babich

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), norman (6th March 2018), onevoice (5th March 2018), seko (5th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Like our entire infra-structure, the weapons of war of today are merely toys. They are used for political purposes, to steer the populace in the direction they wish them to move, think, act/react. It is not hard to notice that wars rarely lead to victory any more, just stalemates and of course years of fighting. Just like the internal combustion engine, coal-fired power plants, passenger planes, the railroad, long strips of tar criss-crossing the countryside. Heck even our homes are 100 year old technology without much change.

In all that time nothing new, nothing better.

Of course there are super-weapons no one knows about. I know that because I can think of several myself to research right off the top of my head. You only need to be a little creative to far surpass any of the tech that we are allowed access to. Those hyper sonic bombs, for example. Sounds amazing but it is only, what they call, a kinetic weapon. It is dropped from space and speeds up on re-entry. Such a weapon doesn't even need a warhead to deliver a massive punch - if it is made out of something very massive - like titanium, lead, depleted uranium stock, or even iron.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Agreed, Ernie! This all seems like a bunch of play acting, doesn't it? Those who DO know The Truth are not allowed to talk about it openly. Those of us who have found out about it are not believed by those we come in contact with....what's a person to do?!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (9th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), WhiteFeather (20th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,370 times in 497 posts

I'm personally somewhere between what Foxie just said and what Dennis was saying a few posts back.

On one hand, this isn't exactly a revolutionary game-changer. Calling it the most important topic on Avalon is a twinge of an overstatment, imo, yet I could be totally wrong, but on the other hand, he's certainly right in regards to the importance of those words, imo.

Just because there's stuff we wouldn't believe behind the curtain, doesn't mean nuclear war is a huge issue. I noticed that there's a sort of...collective opinion in the whole esoteric/awakened/alt community that the 'mainstream' world is all a rigged, predetermined puppet show. And it certainly is, to a large extent. But at the same time, a lot of it is still very much raw, organic, and genuine, and it's easy to forget that after your whole worldview changes and lands you in a forum like this one. I know I for one sort of split my life into Before and After my 'Awakening', for lack of a better term.

As much as the 'old world' seems like an illusion and bubble, with us being the outsiders looking in (granted I've personally felt that my whole life, but you guys get the point) it's still very much real, and like it or not, we live in it.

I'd like to think the aliens would swoop in and disable the nukes if push came to shove, but I dunno...that seems like a bit of a cop-out, frankly. I'm not saying there aren't aliens with our interests at heart capable of stopping nuclear war, but I'm certainly not saying there are, or that nuclear war could never happen either. We're stupid enough to pull a move like that. The fact that nukes even exist to begin with and we stockpile thousands of them is insane.

I'm starting to wonder if a reboot of the Cold War is imminent, this time with NK thrown in to shake things up. I could be dead wrong, though. I'm a youngin, so the Cold War happened way before I was farted out into the world, but I'm sure a few members might have childhood memories of the tension then, and could let us know if tensions today even compare. I have a feeling not, but then again, I don't really know.

Certainly an interesting era we're living in, at least.
    Last edited by Tam; 8th March 2018 at 07:54.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2