+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

1. Link to Post #21
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Hi Helene and the group - (I'm going to strip out of the quote the extra thoughts/questions, and keep it just to one for this post, where [..] will show where the text was truncated.) Here's my thought and opinions about the question.. I agree, SA is one location out of many feeling that theft is OK if the majority says it is..

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Bob, thanks for all the interesting info you've given us on SA and some of the tribalism aspects.

I've wondered myself along the lines that JustPlain brought up above why does it not occur to these blacks, whether in government or as community outreach groups of some kind, to just ask the white farmers for help with the other lands? To help them develop and properly farm the other non-white farmlands?

[..]
    That is a wonderful question. (Thanks for the acknowledgement on the background information I located on ethnicity, racism, tribal ruling methods)..

I'll cite from personal experience having been to Nigeria and experienced what happens when the feds take over land for the "good of the country".. In that case, the feds took over all the lands where OIL was found (a resource and one with a very high profit, and a potential to be exploited to allow for bribes, and an inner-circle of haves to profit from the underhanded 'business').. My data was hearing personally from the people who had their 'land' taken over..

They said they tried at first to get a friendly relationship with the feds, to be given back a fair share, or some sort of "use fee", but they said, the feds just took it.. Later they talked about the extent of billions of Naira (Nigerian currency), going back and forth, into the pockets of the "chiefs", and their "enforcers" (tribal councils), and the various upper level officials in 'business'.. And that they as the commoners (who lived the land, farmed the land, or had cattle on it) really really resented, that an "authority" with a bigger force than they could ever muster, that that authority could steal from them.. Such evokes a civil war.. One can hear to this day, the insurgency causing havoc to try to get the fed to listen to them, to pay for the theft...

The theft in SA happened generations ago.. One can hear also in the mideast (Palestine for instance) the theft that happened - it never turns out good for anyone.. What we see is the thug with the biggest social media PR campaign, the biggest guns, the most funding to evoke media manipulation (and thereby with the shills/trolls/bots and/or other attempts at intimidation) work to shape world belief at the macro, and local group manipulation in the smaller communities at the micro. The manipulators HATE it when people are shown how to get information and do their own research and the first response comes back with vile from them, or a sweet backstabbing if covert hostility is their mode.. On the larger scene, such happens within the lobbying happening, or the payoffs in politics..

Logically one could say in SA with those in the poverty situation - please lets work together.. However there ARE groups who are bent on manipulation for personal power, not one bit really interested in "the People" but interested in USING the People and coming up with ANY HOT BUTTON to garner attention, or get them more power.. The manipulators aren't humble in my opinion these days. There is no longer any Ghandi out there to pull up a cause for "the People" - what there is is wealth and power and who can garner it for domination - no doubt, they want world domination.

I am just wondering (out loud), how soon before the "ruling democracy" in SA modifies their constitution once more to "nationalize/seize" the Kimberley Diamond Mines, and the Gold Mines..

Why not - it is no different than seizing businesses as was done in any "democracy" going into a modified "communism", the Soviet model no doubt..

2. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Bob, just for clarity sake, in this case of Nigeria you're citing above were the folk who had their land confiscated white or black landowners? thx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Bob (6th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (5th March 2018), KiwiElf (5th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

This is all so interesting! Thanks, Bob, for all the info!! This DOES all seem to come down to who(?) is in control over our human Elite Society. Having lived the majority of my life not even KNOWING there was an Elite Class, my Journey here on Avalon has been mind blowing! I appreciate all who have been a part in my re-education!!

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Bob (6th March 2018), bonnyhut (8th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), KiwiElf (5th March 2018), O Donna (6th March 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

FLASH I agree completely. I smell a very large RAT! When your FIAT wealth (poverty) is washing away, foment theft through those you pay off handsomely to do your dirty work for you and exchange worthless paper for FIXED ASSETS, LAND! The poor Africans will never own it. They merely exchange one worthless Chief for another who sells them down the drain.

I agree with the suggestion above. Utilize the knowledge of the White Farmers to open up new unfarmed lands where Africans are trained to farm in practical agricultural commercial production; first for their own consumption and then for trade. These units can be replicated all over South Africa and eventually adopted by other parts of Africa. Wherever possible natural farming should be practiced in order to maintain the self-sustaining biological diversity that insect and other animal farmers employ to keep the biosphere alive. If we don't preserve these, no amount of human technology will succeed in the end. East Indian, Oriental and other natural, herbal plants should be farmed and our murderous, ignorant pharmaceutical "medications" need to be replaced by Eastern herbs, etc. We cannot eat technology, we need FOOD.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bonnyhut (8th March 2018), Elpis (11th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th March 2018), KiwiElf (7th March 2018), O Donna (6th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #25
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Helene West (here)
    Bob, just for clarity sake, in this case of Nigeria you're citing above were the folk who had their land confiscated white or black landowners? thx
    The blacks in various States in Nigeria had their land expropriated by blacks.. The action was to steal wealth from historical farmers, who maintained and groomed the land, who had very strong families going back many generations.. The point being, the FED (democratic government) felt it was perfectly OK to steal and (allegedly for the good of the Country), which eventually turned into a way to have bribes, graft, and favours paid to those "tribal councils" who would enforce the "boss's" will. In other words, a flowery way of covering up ORGANIZED CRIME.. I don't see it any different in SA, that organized crime is using a way to seize wealth (calling it farms and agri-produce) in SA.

In Nigeria there are plenty of white owned farms which have OIL resources under the surface. The FED doesn't differentiate when it is stealing land and resources in Nigeria.

9. Link to Post #26
    Australia Avalon Member bonnyhut's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys Im South African but I live in Australia now but I am heading back to South Africa this week. I made a 12 minute clip to sum up some of the facts surrounding the black governments decision to take the land from white farmers & uploaded it tomorrow FB here: www.facebook.com/bonny.hut

I also believe the global cabal are behind bringing Africa (and made sure they could find the dumbest & most corrupt polititians to put in power) to its knees the same as they are trying to do in Europe, America and other nations but indifferent ways depending on the country.
    Last edited by bonnyhut; 8th March 2018 at 15:59.
    Visionary artist: http://www.bonnyhut.com

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bonnyhut For This Post:

bluestflame (9th March 2018), BMJ (9th March 2018), Bob (8th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018), Franny (12th April 2018), KiwiElf (8th March 2018), meeradas (8th March 2018), Omni (2nd July 2018), seko (28th June 2018), sunwings (28th June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

11. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Thank you, bonnyhut for this excellent video. It's good to hear your viewpoint....please keep us informed & be well!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Flash (9th March 2018), KiwiElf (8th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

let them have it, they'll starve and wipe themselves out eventually. history repeats.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lloyds For This Post:

Flash (12th April 2018), KiwiElf (30th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I think it is the bigger picture that is the root of this mess in SA, and around the world.

The power of the multi-national corporation and the resulting seizure of wealth by enforced central banking practices along with fiat currency void of value is based on an unsustainable open system policy inconsistent with natural law. The model of capture and entrainment through brutality is outmoded and as recent evidence now suggests ultimately self-defeating. No matter what spin modifies the label or what blend of the two is considered the flavor of the day, capture and entrainment is the method used to subjugate and rob the populace of any region.

The method is so effective, our masters so experienced, that this capture and robbing eats away at the psyche of virtually every individual on the planet - capturing their creative potential, nipping it in the bud so to speak, and limiting its full and rightful expression. To be entrained is to be a slave, and the worst sort, a mindless slave - an automaton or golem...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (11th March 2018), Flash (12th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (10th March 2018), Jayke (28th June 2018), KiwiElf (30th March 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

17. Link to Post #30
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Which in turn leads to idiotic statements just like this one "any black, sub-Saharan country has never, ever developed ANYTHING on their own unless they had the influence/help of whites (+ more recently: Asians)"
    Africa is incredibly genetically diverse. People tend to lump Africans all together as just "black people" because they all have dark skin. But there are enormous differences between the different peoples of Africa. There are the "pygmies" (admittedly a fairly pejorative term referencing their small stature), who were nearly exterminated by the Bantu people, and then there are the Koisan people, and natives of the Congo. Look them up and you can see they don't really even look the same.

It's similar to Europe. You can't really characterize all white people as having a common origin because red-heads, "black Irish," blondes, Slavs, Celts, etc. all have different origins as well. They all tend to get lumped together but there is an incredible amount of diversity going on. Blood types reveal this as well.

Some mothers' own immune systems attack their babies in the case of Rh negative children, because, even though they might look alike, there are still remnants of significant differences there, rooted deep in the past.

The Bantu people are the ones most people probably associated with sub-Saharan Africa. The Bantu people originated in the northwestern part of sub-Saharan Africa, were very militaristic, and expanded rapidly in the last few centuries, basically wiping out everyone they came across all the way down to around modern-day South Africa.

18. Link to Post #31
    Australia Avalon Member Zanshin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,522 times in 268 posts

Hi bonnyhut, forgive me - I don't do facebook.

Any other way to see your clip?

I already went to your webpage without success.
    Last edited by Zanshin; 12th April 2018 at 01:14. Reason: spelling

19. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

This new South African "person" has the instincts of the African primitive tribal chief and will lead the nation right back to that pre-European condition. When they overpopulate, they will have the usual tribal wars. The men are hugely oversexed which is their be all and end all. I believe they were placed in Africa alone to develop or not, in their own primitive way and there is an inbred hatred of any group pushing them in a direction toward which they have not been programmed to evolve. Also, to remove LAND from anyone for any reason when that land is their only means of independent survival, only to make them subservient, is stifling and an understandable source of violence, anger and backlash. The answer is to work out an agricultural/market plan in which everyone can partake to the extent that they wish and are capable. Compensation should not be withheld. If it is, the continuing psychic trauma will cross light years and bring calumny on those who inflicted the pain.

20. Link to Post #33
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Before the "Pre-European Condition" Africa did not exist so the above personal opinion is nonsensical...

Look to Alkebulan for those who wish to learn
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

21. Link to Post #34
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Militaristic expansion of the Bantu people was the norm before European arrival:

I find it ironic that these same cultures are now claiming they are the only true indigenous people and that they have a right to take others' land who were born there just the same as they were.

This is like Mexico seizing land from the Native Americans by force, and then complaining after the US also took a chunk of it by force. You live by the sword, you die by the sword.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

A 13 minute update posted by Infowars today, 28 June 2018, based on a personal report directly from South Africa.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

arwen (29th June 2018), BMJ (2nd July 2018), Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Hervé (28th June 2018), KiwiElf (1st July 2018), Nasu (28th June 2018), Sophocles (29th June 2018), sunwings (28th June 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Why are whites so naive?

Whether it's these white farmers who should have known to start selling the land 20 years ago and get out while they could, or as a Swedish poster mentioned on the Sweden thread that scores of Swedes years later in 2018 are still in denial over what's been/is happening to them and their culture, or the young white american dummies with their Occupy ice protests willing to open borders to ruin their own country because they feel so full of the kumbaya tripe. These young dummies think they will get kumbaya back. What is it that makes these and others in denial to such extents?

What is it that these people are protecting by denying the true nature of their circumstances?

I highly doubt any country or organization is going to interfere to help these white farmers. They can't, they will be told by higher ups not to. Why? Because whites as scapegoats, patsies and sacrifices are necessary to help keep elite whites protected.

The white ruling class approves of the theft and/or deaths of SA white farmers.
    Along with the rape gangs of sweden and the UK who target white females the robbing and/or murder of white farmers serves the purpose of disempowering via fear and demoralizing messages, the group that came close to threatening the elite status of the ruling class - an educated, prosperous white middle and upper middle class. Some were finding out the plan of Globalism and one world government control by these families decades ago. They were starting to write about it and speak about it and it became time to pare down the white educated middle class a few notches.

Do you think in general non-whites care as much about a totalitarian one-world government as whites do?
    They're so busy with 'Firsts', being the first black this or that, the first hispanic this or that, they're not interested in what white organizers, researchers, writers, whistleblowers, etc say even if it's for the good of all. Many are race-centric and talking about rule by Class gets in the way of their ambitions and in some cases need for vengeance.

While average whites make themselves vulnerable by their denial states, elite whites on the other hand, those who own almost everything, are the exact opposite!
    They make sure they are protected and their service workers such as teachers or politicians, distributed far and wide, never shut up about 'white privilege'. They can shout white privilege from the roof tops and it won't hurt the elite in their out- of-the way secure domiciles. It only hurts average whites who live and rub shoulders amongst other races.
    But then that's the point. The patsies are stuck where they are and accessible for use and abuse. The real privileged are hidden. Many non-white racists will/are be fine with settling for the patsies.

Whites were never exempt from being culturally genocided like other races, they were just last on the list.

When humans are given a scapegoat to blame, watch out!, they are not inclined to let go..

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (29th June 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

What is going on in South Africa is sad; just as what was going on during Apartheid was sad.

In answer to your question, Helene, I am of the opinion that we "whites" here in the U.S. have been programmed to think all this is "our fault". We have been trained to "be nice to people". Look what has happened in Sweden because of their "being nice"!

Those of us alive today had nothing to do with perpetuating the tradition of slavery. Your above piece was well thought out. In my opinion, you are correct in what you are saying. The "elites" see us as chattel.

They live in a totally "other" reality! I was glad someone posted what Barry S. said during the B. meeting. It shows how they operate from a totally different platform & have not our best interests at heart, even if, in their own minds, they feel they have the "best" solution for mankind, as a whole.

Just read this statement somewhere here on Avalon today. "We now have among us evil representatives in physical forms that do indeed look human, but are not!" Apparently, they have no human empathy because they are NOT human. Who would have ever "thunk" it!!! We have to fight to remain "human!

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

KiwiElf (1st July 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018), Valerie Villars (1st July 2018)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

This thread is painful.
    @Foxie - good on you for returning because as you can see many will not, it's painful. You are correct about the programming we are being tracked for and thx for the compliment above.

The human brain is wired to avoid pain as a primitive survivial skill. But it works against us if we use the short term avoidance and try to expand it into Eternal avoidance, which is what we start speaking of as - Denial. This is what the Swedes and SAs did and they are suffering the repercussions of their denial what is going on around them.

Once some humans are given a scapegoat, patsy or victim that they can take their crap out on, they don't want to let go. I hope whites in other lands especially here in the U.S. prove to have more inner courage than that, are in touch with their own Innocence and will speak up and resist any opportunist who tries to rob them of that.

The place I grew up in Italians had an Anti-Defamation League as they were tired of being stereotype by mafia imagery. "Anti-Defamation"? not a bad idea or starting point for an organizized resistance against becoming the Globally Approved Scapegoats!! just a thought...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st July 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

The following is from ARUTZ SHEVA news, July 8, 2018; which of course is from Israel.

Between 1998 & 2016.......3,000 to 4,000 Boers have been mutilated & killed. Now 15,000 Boers are seeking immigration to Russia.

Does anyone else have any news about this sad situation?

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    The following is from ARUTZ SHEVA news, July 8, 2018; which of course is from Israel.

Between 1998 & 2016.......3,000 to 4,000 Boers have been mutilated & killed. Now 15,000 Boers are seeking immigration to Russia.

Does anyone else have any news about this sad situation?
    Foxie

Thanks for your heart but you may as well start a thread titled, "Should Whites get their Tubes Tied & Vasectomies?"

I mean if we're going to help our Molloch worshipping white ruling class by our passivity we may as well take the next step and be done with it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast