+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Please put your brain cell into Praxis the next time you post thank you!
    /s = sarcasm.

I thought it was pretty clear with the whole self hating white thing, which is utterly ridiculous notion.

But definitely attack people who are actually on your side in this one. GG

2. Link to Post #62
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

Ah I understand better & apologise now...
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Praxis (23rd July 2018)

4. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Just finished watching "Farmlands". What a sad state of circumstances. If you are poor, it is not possible to leave.

The first thing I noticed was she did not include the part Cecil Rhodes played in the history of South Africa. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when he entered politics, blacks & white were on even voting ground. (Anglo Saxon Agenda?)

A dear friend of mine lived there as a tyke as her father was a doctor there for awhile. She said she is glad her Dad is not here to see what is happening. I'm wondering how many years our Bill lived there?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

arwen (27th July 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018)

6. Link to Post #64
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    Ah I understand better & apologise now...
    No worries Star Tsar.

Sarcasm doesnt come across on text too well.

7. Link to Post #65
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,480 times in 652 posts

A short clip covering the factor of the World Bank being in favor of expropriation of land without compensation.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (27th July 2018), BMJ (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), Franny (28th July 2018), Hervé (27th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,312 times in 2,098 posts

Quote A short clip covering the factor of the World Bank being in favor of expropriation of land without compensation.
    This makes sense as this has appeared to be another step in an old depopulation program that was designed way above the level of a mere nation state.

The SA leaders have to know, and are paid well to ignore, that the farm depletion plan is a template that is much like the one used in Zimbabwe and that their people and country WILL suffer a similar fate. It may not even matter much that the farmers being removed are white, but it has great propaganda value and helps advance the program.

Divide and rule works - and we need to be aware of that to combat it in all it's forms.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), arwen (29th July 2018), BMJ (28th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (28th July 2018), Hervé (28th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

@arwen.....I noticed in The Ruiner Blog you mentioned South Africa....just wondering how you think things are playing out now?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Hervé (7th August 2018)

13. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Let us boil this lengthy tome down to its raw essentials: This is all part of the Rothschild, Rockefeller, Masonic Lodge (Elders of Zion) Plot to turn the entire planet Communist by grabbing all the land and property of humans, by whatever means or excuse. After this, they will murder whom ever they please and secure their everlasting kingship as Lords over God's Heritage, after disavowing God, of course.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018)

15. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    @arwen.....I noticed in The Ruiner Blog you mentioned South Africa....just wondering how you think things are playing out now?
    @ Foxie loxie - I am not familiar with the blog you mention, so do not post there - is there a link to the content you are referring to?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Hervé (7th August 2018)

17. Link to Post #70
    Thanks

@arwen.....Sorry, I do not know how to do links, but "The Blog of The Ruiner" can be found by going to Advanced Seach. The post you made is on pg. 21; on Aug. 1, 2015.

I had never read that thread before; still haven't finished it! It seems to be part of an "unfolding" here on Avalon. I am amazed at what a good job the Mods do in trying to keep things open & above board here!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), arwen (7th August 2018), Hervé (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

19. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

@Foxie Loxie - Got it thanks, gosh I had forgotten about all that. I see it was a comment on this forum (I had thought you were referring to Shane's actual Blog. The link to that post is here.

Just had to refresh my memory on that discussion, and well, Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf is now in prison and all that nonsense about "Wave X" sure fizzled out.

I really do not have much to say now, except that the dreams that I had back then were somewhat indicative/prescient - not in exact detail - with what is happening now, which has not yet played out, but does not look good for South Africa.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (7th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2018), Franny (7th August 2018), Hervé (7th August 2018), Valerie Villars (7th August 2018)

21. Link to Post #72
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

White Farmer Urges ANC to Think Ahead

henrymakow.com August 12, 2018

Farmer urges SA Government to consider the consequences
    of uncompensated farm expropriations

"With the White Farmer no longer an available target and the true 'value' of land revealed in all its fallacy the masses turn on the only target they have left. The ANC."

WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN THE ANC TAKES MY FARM

By Anonymous

(henrymakow.com)

I have no doubt that the ANC Govt has given a lot of thought to the topic of Expropriation Without Compensation (EWC) however I think they might not have fully comprehended the consequences of such a policy. As a farmer, I thought it might be useful to enlighten them as to the course of action I would take once my farm is targeted for EWC.

Before I continue I would like to emphasize that this is not a threat nor delivered with the mindset of a saboteur, it is merely a description of the sequence of events that would unfold in the event of such a policy being enforced.
    • I would immediately identify all the moveable assets on my farm and start selling them or placing them in a suitable storage facility. I list these below simply to demonstrate to non-farmers what makes a farm functional and profitable. The first to go would be all the livestock followed by all the machinery including tractors, pumps, silos, centre pivots, electrical transformers, irrigation equipment, water troughs, implements and piping. I would strip the dairy and sell the bulk tanks, milking machines etc.

I would take down all internal fencing on the farm and recoup what I could. All sheds would be disassembled and all houses and other buildings would be stripped of anything sellable, including their roofs.

• I would disconnect/cancel the 5 Eskom points on the farm and obtain refunds on the deposits I've paid on them.

• I would re-trench all my staff and pay them off in accordance with the Labour Act. I would then strip all the staff accommodation on the farm and sell what I could.

• With the sale of all my livestock and cessation of the farming operation I would immediately default on the R5.5m I owe FNB but I wouldn't worry as the farm is the loan's security and I don't really own anything else.

• When the day came to leave the farm I would hand the 'keys' over to the new 'owners' but I'm not quite sure what they would do as there'd be no roof on the farmhouse and there would be nothing to 'farm' on the farm. It would just be a piece of land, but that's ok because the ANC says owning land makes you wealthy.

CONSEQUENCES
    When you take the sequence of events described above and multiply it on a national scale you see another sequence of events unfolding.
    • The new 'farmers' arrive on the farm but there is no livestock, machinery or working capital to continue the operation.

• They go to the banks to borrow money (A good farming habit) but the banks are sitting on a R160 Billion defaulted debt book from the 'old' farmers and won't lend a cent to agriculture. They're fighting for their own survival now.

• The Govt doesn't have the money, which would be far more than the R160 Billion mentioned above, to re-capitalise and finance all the farms so most of the farms either fall derelict or are farmed at a subsistence level.

• There is a massive but short-term surplus of Beef, Sheep and Poultry products due to the sell-off by the previous farmers. This brings prices down drastically in the short term but eventually the meat runs out and there is nothing to replace it. Meat prices skyrocket.

• Dairy products cease almost immediately after the livestock cull/sell-off and within weeks there is a critical shortage of all dairy products. Importing is impossible due to the Govt's actions which have decimated the value of the Rand.

• Maize lasts quite a bit longer and with careful rationing will endure until the next season but there is no crop in the ground for next year due to the new 'farmers' lack of machinery, experience and access to credit.

• All agricultural Co-Ops and suppliers very quickly cease operation and/or go bankrupt and re-trench all their staff. They cannot survive by selling single bags of seed and fertilizer to subsistence farmers.

• All processors of agricultural products such as meat, dairy and maize cease operation due to lack of product and re-trench all their staff.

• Rural Municipalities start to feel the pinch as there are no longer any farmers paying rates and the agricultural businesses in the towns have also sold up and left.

• Smaller rural towns that depended on agriculture eventually collapse and rural communities are forced to travel long distances to major centres to find ever dwindling supplies.

• Ironically the EWC movement creates more Urbanisation as the rural folk flee the agricultural desert that has been created.

• All food dependent enterprises such as fast food chains and restaurants either disappear or are greatly reduced...along with all their staff.

• With all the unemployed farmworkers, as well as those who have lost their jobs from other sectors, there is an unsustainable demand on the UIF system and it soon collapses.

• The Social Grant system teeters as the ripple effect from the agricultural collapse enters all sectors and the tax-base is shredded.

• Food riots become common and genuine hunger and poverty widespread.

• Unlike Zimbabwe the South African population has nowhere to run.

• With the White Farmer no longer an available target and the true 'value' of land revealed in all its fallacy the masses turn on the only target they have left. The ANC.
    -------

Related:
    - Lauren Southern's video Farmlands ---- South Africa is in turmoil. A white farm(er) attacked every day.
    Last edited by Hervé; 12th August 2018 at 21:10.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (13th August 2018), Baby Steps (12th August 2018), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), BMJ (16th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th August 2018), Pam (22nd August 2018), Sierra (12th August 2018), ThePythonicCow (12th August 2018), Zanshin (13th August 2018)

23. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

The way the rhetoric seems to be ratcheting up lately (Malema is now firing a shotgun at his rallies) I'm not at all confident that cooler heads will prevail in South Africa.

It is more than obvious what the result of this policy will be: war. But it seems that is what people like Malema are openly calling for. Why else be shooting off a shotgun at a rally? What message is that supposed to convey, while also saying that South Africans need to "cut the throat of whiteness"?

The Boers are sadly doing what is necessary by beginning armed patrols and preparing for war. Faced with their own extermination, and no international assistance, their arms are the only refuge left to them.

24. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I had to tack back to this subject in the Archives after happening on RENSE.COM which has a very long Archive of Videos and writings on this entire subject. What was new to me was some History of the Boars stating that the current black occupants of South Africa were not present on the lands when the Boars took up occupancy and began farming. They did not steal, take, expropriate the land from anyone, but farmed the land successfully until the British (those bastards) moved in with their Armies because they wanted to Mine the Gold, Diamonds and other Assets of the land. It was AFTER the Boars established themselves that the Blacks moved south; and so the claim that the Boars took or stole the land from the Africans is a LIE!

In my opinion, what is happening is the Red Chinese and the Rothschild Banking Gang have decided to pay off the now Communist Blacks who all look as they have never missed a meal. The face of their leader is a picture of Corruption. He is taking advantage of the poor people who cannot find jobs or buy land even for a small subsistence survival (kitchen garden and fowls). In the meanwhile, the Capitalist Communists will move in, plunder the assets on and under the land and dispose of the crooked politicians when they have served their purpose. The blacks will remain very poor because their men cannot control their sexuality and the women are their physical slaves who are put to work the land, have the children, support them and then have sex with the men at night (the African way). When they are sexually unattractive, they move on to their remaining harem of other women.

Farming to be successful is now done along with the tight support of the Banks who exercise rights of ownership over the land even after it is expropriated and therefore cannot have ownership that is clear passed on to anyone. With vast technical knowledge of farming, machinery, climate and bank financing and accounting, ignorant people have no hope in hell of making any success of it. The politicians who sold them out move on to live in their palaces paid for by the true, new rulers, the Capitalist Communists. When they own all the land on Earth, they will have their New World Order. That is when the Sun will Nova and Fry The Lot!

25. Link to Post #75
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

The British empire had dominion over South Africa & lived with the natives for two centuries in relative harmony. The conquest of the Zulus & Paul Krugers Transvaal rebellion & The "discovery" of gold kicked off the war despite what Jeff Rense may proclaim.

The proof? Well there is a area of South Africa called East London!
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 17th August 2018 at 06:53.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

26. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    White Farmer Urges ANC to Think Ahead
    [...]
    Following up:

South African agricultural bank warns land confiscation could trigger defaults costing economy $2.8 billion

RT
    Wed, 22 Aug 2018 07:50 UTC

Vineyards sit beneath hills at a farm near Stellenbosch, South Africa © Mike Hutchings / Reuters

Seizing privately-owned land without compensation could be costly for the South African economy. The government would be forced to bail out banks as farmers stop investing and paying off debts, warns state-owned Land Bank.

The government's new decree on land reform could trigger defaults that would cost the economy 41 billion rand ($2.8 billion) if the bank's rights as a creditor are not protected, according to the lender. Land Bank is an agricultural bank guided by a government mandate to provide financial services to the commercial farming sector and agri-business.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced this month that his government is enforcing a change in the constitution to allow the expropriation of land without compensation. According to the ruling Africa National Congress party (ANC), the white minority in the country still own most of the land more than two decades after the end of apartheid.

The ANC wants to redistribute the land confiscated from white farmers to the black citizens of the country. Land Bank chairman Arthur Moloto said expropriation without compensation would immediately cost the bank 9 billion rand (about $620 million).
    "A cross default clause would be triggered should we fail to pay when these debts fall due because of inadequate liquidity or lack of alternative sources of funding," Moloto said.

"This would make our entire 41 billion rand funding portfolio due and payable immediately, which we would not be able to settle. Consequently, government intervention would be required to settle our lenders," he added.
    A badly-run land reform program would hurt his bank's capital, Moloto said.
    "A poorly executed expropriation without compensation could result in the main sources of funding drying up as investors might not be willing to continue funding Land Bank in particular, or agriculture in general."
    Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a "willing-seller, willing-buyer" model. Under the plan, the government buys land from white landowners and redistributes it among black citizens of the country. However, the land reform program has not brought the results the ANC wants.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Pam (22nd August 2018), Valerie Villars (22nd August 2018)

28. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,369 times in 3,306 posts

This is a very interesting documentary on the issue of South African Farmlands. Please watch and comment.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Hervé (22nd August 2018)

30. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

The last time that happened Zimbabwe ruined its economy. And where is equal rights for all gone?

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018)

32. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

It is all SO sad & who can blame the farmers for wanting to form vigilante groups? I think we know by now that the UN is not going to step in to help the people who really need help....take Congo, for example.

33. Link to Post #80
    South Africa Avalon Member JohanB's Avatar
    Language
    Afrikaans
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 times in 165 posts

It!s indeed a bleak picture painted by the Farmlands video above. However, as a white company owner who employes a few gratefull people of colour here in S A, i strongly still believe there is still hope for me and my family and all of us. As a matter of fact, i am so gratefull of all the work we have on our books.....To keep sanity afloat, i force myself to see the positives in SA.

And get inspiration from beautiful music made by fellow countrymen / women eg.:

Life is good, almost always !

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JohanB For This Post:

Hervé (22nd August 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast