+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

if one looks at true world history (not the crap we were taught in school) and I'm not being racist, for God's sake- am just quoting true historical facts: any black, sub-Saharan country has never, ever developed ANYTHING on their own unless they had the influence/help of whites (+ more recently: Asians)-

I'd argue that depends on how you define "developed". Here in Canada, the same argument used to be made by people like Sir John A. McDonald:

"When the school is on the reserve, the child learn from his parents, who are savages, and though he may learn to read and write, his habits and training mode of thought are Indian. He is simply a savage who can read and write. It has been strongly impressed upon myself, as head of the department, that Indian children should be withdrawn as much as possible from their parental influence, and the only way to do that would be to put them in central training industrial schools where they would acquire the habits and modes of thought of white men."

Simply because development hasn't transpired on a western, industrial mode doesn't mean it hasn't progressed say, on a spiritual mode, or a mode of connection with the land, that when looked at honestly actually could be considered superior to a western one.

if one looks at the refugee crisis here in Europe (Sweden is now gone forever) people of "pigment" are not only getting a free ride (to the detriment of whites who will monetarily have to pay for this) but are being put above the law and are being granted special privileges- this is fact-

The same argument is being made here in Canada as well, and while I can say that I am aware of ways in which the immigration system here is being used to the advantage of immigrants who have found loop holes, the government isn't really working to correct those loop holes either.

and there's not a war against whites?- the sad thing is many whites in the highest positions are complicit with this (like start with the wench-Merkel gov't here in Germany) but what these people don't realize is that they will be next on the list; these well-paid elites are being well-paid to promote their own future demise-

I think the first thing that needs to change with "us whites" is the idea that it's a war directed at "us whites". It's a challenge of a system that has, and does, treat people unfairly--a system that, if you look hard enough, benefits corporate powers and the elites.

It's a system that, even if challenged, is done so in such a way that the very definition of what the system is--a definition that is based on completely false understandings of what's going on--will simply provide a revolution for the people, and a change of name plates among the elite, who in the end will still be on top, will still be making money, and will be laughing at how they assume things have changed.

The problem isn't people taking from other people and making things unfair for this person or that person. It's that everyone is blind to the reality that the conflict, the one that ideas you're supporting in this post, simply work very well at keeping things exactly the way they are.

Until people stop seeing dual modalities of victims and perpetrators, regardless of the ethnicities those two roles occupy, we're all still slaves.
    Last edited by hermit; 22nd August 2018 at 21:14.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), Elixir (25th August 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018), Star Tsar (23rd August 2018)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: South African Govt votes to seize land from white farmers without compensation

So, Hermit.....what you're implying is that this is the International Globalists against the rest of us peons?! Skin color is not a part of it, except where it suits "their" purposes?!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (23rd August 2018), arwen (2nd September 2018), hermit (22nd August 2018), Pam (23rd August 2018)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    So, Hermit.....what you're implying is that this is the International Globalists against the rest of us peons?! Skin color is not a part of it, except where it suits "their" purposes?!
    What I'm saying is they don't care about skin colour to begin with.

Otherwise, spot on.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hermit For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), David Trd1 (25th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2018), Star Tsar (23rd August 2018)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

From most accounts I've come across, the "elitists" are the most racist people of all. From what I recall, the John Podesta's emails from Wikileaks showed racist jokes being passed around within the campaign. If it wasn't Podesta's emails then it was some other leak of emails. People are free to joke about whatever they like, but that just goes to show the level of professionalism they had going on if you ask me.

Trump finally tweeted about the South African situation, and said SecState Pompeo has been tasked with studying the problem, so we'll see what comes of that. Probably not much on the side of the ANC.

8. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Another "job" the U.N. is NOT doing!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

bluestflame (26th August 2018)

10. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,787 times in 8,388 posts

In my opinion, something very fishy has been going on there since they took Nelson Mandela out of mothballs and promoted him to the PC hilt.

It never made proper sense to me that the white leaders suddenly decide it was time to hand the country over to the 'blacks' and bring a violent and allegedly subversive lifer out of jail to put the crown on his head.

It makes a great story but it smells as genuine as a nine bob note.

It will be foolish to look upon the current situation in isolation from THAT great crock back in the 80s.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), bluestflame (26th August 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,787 times in 8,388 posts

Perhaps I should give a language warning, but it's not too bad.

South Africa Begins Stealing Land From People Based on their Skin Color

Styxhexenhammer666
    Published on 22 Aug 2018

Odd how this doesn't cause massive backlash in the US media, just a sort of detached observation: https://tinyurl.com/yd5g38wu

Vox Claims that Only Nazis Don't Want to See South Africa Steal Farmers' Land

Styxhexenhammer666
    Published on 24 Aug 2018

Vox strawmans Trump and everyone else by proclaiming that observing and condemning literal communist land grabs is somehow a form of white nationalism: https://tinyurl.com/y8lrmsyx

Hi Foxie,
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), BMJ (26th August 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Jayke (26th August 2018)

14. Link to Post #88
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    In my opinion, something very fishy has been going on there since they took Nelson Mandela out of mothballs and promoted him to the PC hilt.

It never made proper sense to me that the white leaders suddenly decide it was time to hand the country over to the 'blacks' and bring a violent and allegedly subversive lifer out of jail to put the crown on his head.
    [...]
    Well... could it... would it... naaah... not possible:

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    ... because there may be an underlying common thread to all of it:

Mandela was a Freemason and Knight of Malta

Check this post and related to get an idea that "they" are all over the place in Africa:

Re: Congo - Gang rape, cannibalism, beheadings

Of course, that infamous letter from A. Pike to some Giuseppe's got nothing to do with it... right?

Since those folks invert anything and everything, well, then, black is the new white...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), BMJ (26th August 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th August 2018), Jayke (26th August 2018), norman (26th August 2018), seko (26th August 2018)

16. Link to Post #89
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

South Africa’s ruling ANC says land expropriation bill withdrawn for further reconsideration

RT
    Published time: 28 Aug, 2018 14:04
    Edited time: 28 Aug, 2018 14:50
    Get short URL

© Alain Evrard / Global Look Press

A bill allowing the South African government to seize private land without compensation has been withdrawn by the Portfolio Committee on Public Works pending further study, according to the ruling African National Congress.

In 2015, the ANC proposed a constitutional amendment allowing the government to seize and redistribute land without any compensation to its owners. The draft, which has not been adopted so far, evoked widespread international outrage and multiple media reports of alleged violence against white South African farmers, including murders.

The committee’s chairperson, Humphrey Mmemezi, said the bill was referred to parliament on procedural grounds, but they couldn’t duplicate a separate parliamentary process.

ANC Parliament‏Verified account @ANCParliament

WITHDRAWAL OF EXPROPRIATION BILL FOR FURTHER RECONSIDERATION

7:02 AM - 28 Aug 2018
    212 replies 569 retweets 361 likes
    “If we, as Parliament, resolve to hear the people of South Africa on that important clause, it then goes without question that we must send the bill back to Parliament,” he said, adding the committee had no choice but to withdraw it.
    However, the ANC reiterated its commitment to pursue the country’s controversial land reform program. The ruling party wants to redistribute the land confiscated from white farmers to the black citizens of the country. Since the end of apartheid in 1994, the ANC has followed a “willing-seller, willing-buyer” model. Under the plan, the government buys land from white landowners and redistributes it among black citizens of the country. However, the land reform program has not brought the results the ANC wanted.

South African President Cyril Ramaphosa announced this month that his government is enforcing a change in the constitution to allow the expropriation of land without compensation. According to the ANC, the white minority in the country still own most of the land more than two decades after the end of apartheid.

Much of the farmland in South Africa is owned by the country’s white minority, also known as Afrikaners, descendants of Dutch and English settlers. The former British colony instituted a policy of strict racial segregation, known as apartheid, in 1948. It was formally abolished in 1994.

The ANC government denies there is a widespread or systematic campaign to kill or expel white farmers, but maintains that major redistribution is needed to correct the legacy of colonialism. A number of Afrikaners have already emigrated, with as many as 15,000 Boers recently expressing interest in settling in southern Russia.

There has been a reported rise in violent attacks against farmers in South Africa. There were 74 farm murders and 638 attacks, primarily against white farmers, in 2016-17, according to data by minority rights group AfriForum.

The South African officials reportedly seized two farms last week from owners who refused to accept the government-set compensation.

17. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), BMJ (2nd September 2018), Flash (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), norman (2nd September 2018), seko (2nd September 2018), Star Tsar (2nd September 2018)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

Has anyone watched the video footage John B Wells posted on caravan to midnight on 31/08/2018 ?

If real it's the most brutally evil thing I have ever seen, my heart weeps.

Far too terrible to post here, I can't get the images out of my mind.

Woody

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Post:

arwen (2nd September 2018), BMJ (2nd September 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Hervé (2nd September 2018)

20. Link to Post #91
    South Africa Avalon Member arwen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,584 times in 661 posts

Quote Posted by Woody (here)
    Has anyone watched the video footage John B Wells posted on caravan to midnight on 31/08/2018 ?

Woody
    Yes. It is real.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arwen For This Post:

BMJ (3rd April 2019), Foxie Loxie (2nd September 2018), Hervé (2nd September 2018), Woody (2nd September 2018)

22. Link to Post #92
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,716 times in 8,943 posts

Quote Posted by Woody (here)

Woody
    it maybe gruesome but they are asking for help, so it has to be seen, there is no excuse for any genocide, black.... or white

How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

arwen (5th September 2018), BMJ (3rd April 2019), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2018), Hervé (6th September 2018), Woody (2nd September 2018)

24. Link to Post #93
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Black South African farmer urges parliament to drop land seizure plans

RT
    Published time: 5 Sep, 2018 14:41
    Get short URL

© Siphiwe Sibeko / Reuters

Confiscating lands from white farmers for redistribution among the country’s black majority won’t produce the desired result, as it won’t give black farmers access to commercial markets, a black farmer warns.

Ramodisa Monaisa spoke at parliamentary hearings on land reform to urge the government not to amend the constitution to allow land expropriation without compensation. “You will give us land and you will render us useless,” said Monaisa, as quoted by a South African weekly newspaper The Mail & Guardian.

Monaisa has been cultivating the land owned by the department of rural development for 15 years and says he knows what it means to be a black farmer in South Africa. The government body made it possible for Monaisa to start his farming business, but he is reportedly able to employ just one person on his farm.

Not having enough money, the farmer failed to make much progress with commercial farming, losing out to agricultural businesses bolstered by financial support from South African lenders.
    “I’ve tried commercial banks but, because of my credit score, it is so difficult to get a loan, and the Land Bank uses the same scale,” Monaisa said.

“The biggest problem is, as black farmers, we have become unable to perform. As if we cannot work. If we can get funding like commercial white farmers, we can do it.”
    Monaisa’s submission was made as a beneficiary of Grain SA, a voluntary and non-profit organization for grain farmers. The organization provides skills and financial support when possible to the country’s grain producers.

The submission reportedly attracted the attention of South African lawmakers, as Monaisa pleaded with the parliament to leave section 25 of the constitution unchanged. He stressed that, without financial support, black farmers can do nothing with the land they might get if the controversial land reform is implemented the way it is planned.

Owning of the land alone cannot keep black farmers afloat, according to Grain SA Chief Executive Jannie de Villiers, who said that small black farming enterprises need to cooperate with commercial farmers.
    “Land alone will not restore the dignity of those that were negatively affected by the previous dispensation,” De Villiers said.

“Partnerships and joint ventures with current commercials farmers are also key to gain quick ground in this regard.”

On Tuesday, the Constitutional Review Committee in parliament began four days of hearing oral submissions from institutions on whether section 25 of the constitution should be amended. The change in the law would allow confiscation of land from white farmers without compensation.

Related:
    South Africa suffers shocking drop in agriculture after government threat to confiscate land

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), BMJ (3rd April 2019), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2018), norman (6th September 2018)

26. Link to Post #94
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,930 times in 350 posts

This article relates to a report on farm murders in South Africa that was submitted to the European Parliament recently.

It states that the murder rate in most countries is 5 in every 100,000 people; in South Africa as a whole, it is 10 per 100,000; and for white farmers in South Africa, it is 132 per 100,000. Some of the details are gruesome and make it a tough read.

See:https://news360.co.za/european-parli...murders-in-sa/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chanie For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (1st April 2019), BMJ (3rd April 2019)

28. Link to Post #95
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

From Jim Stone today:

Quote SOUTH AFRICA UPDATE

South Africa will be permanently without electricity in two years flat! GET A LOAD OF THIS!!!

South Africa's "Human Rights Commission" just made it legal to call for the killing of all white people, at the same time:

It just became legal to take land from white people without compensation (this was in the works but finally took effect under the expropriation without compensation act)

AT THE SAME TIME:

White people have been banned from holding jobs under the Black Economic Empowerment Act.

There is one way out, and ONLY ONE: A white man can set up a business, provided he takes a black man as an equal partner.

However, while doing so, he knows it is the black man's right to take what he has at any time, murder him at any time, and get rid of him at any time.

LOOK AT SOUTH AFRICA AND COMPARE IT TO THE HATRED BEING PUSHED AGAINST WHITES IN THE U.S. AND EUROPE. GIVE IT 15 YEARS. WATCH IT HAPPEN HERE IF WE DON'T SHUT DOWN "JUSSIE SMOLLETT WALKING TOTALLY FREE".

The budding shoot of the same weed is growing right here on American turf. There's ZERO question the American elite are doing a South African beta test of how to get away with exterminating whites elsewhere. MARK MY WORD: The Blacks are not in charge there, but they think they are while an elitist white master half a world away pulls ALL the strings, to see what can be done to wipe out white competition against the white "elite" elsewhere. We are going there, just give it time and LET JUSSIE WALK.
    http://82.221.129.208/.wo2.html

I predict that the Dutch communities in South Africa are going to splinter away into a separate state. They already have private police forces and paramilitary because the South African government won't protect them from assaults and break-ins, thus the incredibly elevated murder rates reported above.

Once they have their own security forces, it's just one simple declaration away from full independence. That's how it worked for us, too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5