+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Bigfoot documentary 2018 - Expedition Sasquatch 2

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default New Bigfoot documentary 2018 - Expedition Sasquatch 2

Was just put out 2 days ago. Quite interesting. I've never heard before that the Patterson/Gimlin footage involved more than just the one squatch. According to this, there was a younger squatch that the main squatch had hidden and was leading Patterson away from....and came back that night to retrieve the younger one. Says squatch often make mistakes when trying to shelter/protect young ones.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

astridmari (4th March 2018), Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd March 2018), CurEus (3rd March 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), ghostrider (4th March 2018), jc71 (5th March 2018), jjjones (4th March 2018), najara12000 (3rd March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Professor (4th March 2018), Satori (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (3rd March 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), Tintin (5th March 2018), Tyy1907 (6th March 2018), Zampano (4th March 2018), Zanshin (8th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Default Re: New Bigfoot documentary 2018 - Expedition Sasquatch 2

Ken Walker in the certainly adds some deep, sober and very interesting information.
    ken Walker is a taxidermist so he has a great deal of knowledge due to his close contact with hunters.
    Much insight in this vid.

Thanks for posting Spellbound /Dave
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), Cidersomerset (3rd March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), ghostrider (4th March 2018), jjjones (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Tintin (5th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

An excellent video: basically a REALLY interesting 25-30 minute interview with Ken Walker, a taxidermist who used to work at the Smithsonian, interspersed with far less interesting footage of filmmaker Justin Chernipeski camping overnight in the Alberta woods, with nothing to show for his trouble. (Chernipeski had to include Ken Walker's interview, or else he'd have had nothing to make a film about. )

But listening to Ken Walker is solid gold. He's intelligent, experienced, educated, articulate, compelling, forest-smart, and knows a lot of people and stuff, literally including where the bodies are buried.

He's a good scientist. He even personally removed hair and a little skin from a Sasquatch that had been caught in a trap... and the sample (of course) never arrived at the lab he sent it to.

The stories he tells, and the context in which he tells them, are the kind of thing any serious Bigfoot/Sasquatch investigator should listen to several times over, making careful notes.

One brief segment I particularly enjoyed was near the end, at 44:55, where Ken Walker makes a point about skeptics. To paraphrase him slightly, he describes a skeptic as someone with little or no personal experience who professes a doubtful view of a claim... and they only need say their piece once.

If they go on and on and on and ON — then they're a narcissist.

Amen. Recommended.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (4th March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), ghostrider (4th March 2018), Harley (4th March 2018), jjjones (4th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (5th March 2018), mgray (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), Tintin (5th March 2018), Tyy1907 (6th March 2018), Zanshin (8th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

I enjoyed the video. Ken is very listenable.

But I remain skeptical. He's got photos? Then where are they? Show them to us please.

So simple. So easy.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), Tintin (5th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Was just put out 2 days ago. Quite interesting. I've never heard before that the Patterson/Gimlin footage involved more than just the one squatch. According to this, there was a younger squatch that the main squatch had hidden and was leading Patterson away from....and came back that night to retrieve the younger one. Says squatch often make mistakes when trying to shelter/protect young ones.

Dave - Toronto
    I've seen enough data to firmly believe that there was far more to the Patterson-Gimlin film than what we have been told.
    The Mike Patterson team went hunting for Bigfoot during the day when they would be sleeping and he apparently had a hunting/tracking dog that would and could track Bigfoot. I know the proper response from folks here would be that tracking dogs won't track bigfoot because of fear, but there are always exceptions to the rule...
    Patterson-Gimlin didn't just shoot bigfoot with cameras from what I've been studying, they shot and killed a "few" of them, even Patty herself was probably shot as she was fleeing the slaughter.
    Word around the campfire is that the team took so long to release the film because they had to change their stories regarding what had happened.
    After seeing how human like Bigfoot was, they feared being prosecuted and as such did not admit to actually shooting and killing them.

A LOT of information has come out recently that the film was not anything like the public was told.
    The film was of a genuine Sasquatch of that I have little doubt. What has come to light as of late is this.
    The film is only a small piece of the actual footage.
    The actual footage shows 8 people with hunting dogs, and they were armed to the teeth.
    They started tracking a family of at least 3 but probably more Sasquatch, and they caught up with these Sasquatch and shot and killed the entire family. Patty herself was probably shot in the leg as she can be seen dragging her leg towards the end of her walk into the woods.
    I wouldn't mention the story except for the work of MK Davis.
    MK Davis heard this, and in 2007 or so he paid a visit to Roger Patterson's widow who let him have a look at some of the ACTUAL footage, he was allowed to copy this footage. In this footage he finds evidence of gunfire in the video, a blood dog paw print, and even a pool of blood that appears to be where a bigfoot was butchered.
    As the tale goes, the men who shot and killed these bigfoot realized just how much these things looked human after they had shot them, and they began to worry about facing charges from the government should the admit what they did. A pact was then made not mention anything about the killings, and the film was rendered down to the 45 second Patty video.

It appears hunters who kill bigfoot 99% of the time are shocked at how human they appear after they shoot them, and end up leaving the body in the woods.
    For the other 1% it appears the Government and or certain agency's are prepared to silence the situation.

Now there is also AMPLE evidence that Bigfoot occasionally kills humans as well, but from what I'm seeing, at no where near the rate humans are killing bigfoot.
    And with that in mind, many if not most of the bigfoot who kill humans are probably doing so out of outrage and anger at having some one close to them killed for absolutely no reason by a retard with a long range rifle under no real threat what so ever.

Here is a link for the Patterson-Gimlin story. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/...cre-story.html

And here are a few MK Davis attempts at showing discrepencies in the film we have all seen.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CMm07pitD48

https://youtube.com/watch?v=VRNTzUHo8uw
    Last edited by DNA; 4th March 2018 at 06:18.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), Mike (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018), Tam (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (6th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Like Mulder, I want to believe man! I really, really do. But I've always found the Grimlin-Patterson video to be a little hokey. To me, it looks like an oversized guy in a suit on a leisurely, aw shucksey stroll thru the woods. It doesn't appear primal or wild to me at all.

Marcus I defer to you in these matters - What do you think of Philip Morris' claim that he made and sold a Bigfoot costume to Patterson? And Bob Heironimus' confession that he was the man inside the costume?

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/k...foot_hoax.html

http://www.wnd.com/2004/03/23657/

Here's a stabilized version of the original video (first the original video is shown, then the stabilized version). To me it clearly looks suspicious; but then again, it's always appeared to me that way:
    Last edited by Mike; 4th March 2018 at 06:47.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), DNA (4th March 2018), Matthew (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Like Mulder, I want to believe man! I really, really do. But I've always found the Grimlin-Patterson video to be a little hokey. To me, it looks like an oversized guy in a suit on a leisurely, aw shucksey stroll thru the woods. It doesn't appear primal or wild to me at all.

Marcus I defer to you in these matters - What do you think of Philip Morris' claim that he made and sold a Bigfoot costume to Patterson? And Bob Heironimus' confession that he was the man inside the costume?
    Look I'm just as capable as anyone of being fooled. But I'm convinced 100% that the film is real.
    You should watch the MK Davis videos on Patty.
    He shows defined muscle movement in the video, and breasts on Patty.
    There are things that pop out on the Patty video because it was 16 mm movie footage rather than digital video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=34Kjt9Os8uY

Mk Davis breaks down every frame painstakingly.
    Watch the short clip I provided here. Mk breaks down just one frame and in so doing makes thie case that Patty is absolutely legit.
    Last edited by DNA; 4th March 2018 at 08:35.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (4th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), Matthew (4th March 2018), Mike (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018), Tyy1907 (6th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,950 times in 2,388 posts

I'm convinced that Patterson footage is real also.

Philip Morris was a former Circus Ring Master, kind of like Wild Bill, mostly Barnum is my feeling. My understanding is Hollywood special effects and wardrobe couldn't have produced a suit that good/convincing at that time, and Morris' explanation about shoulder pads is ludicrous imo. Bandwagon jumper, 'look at me' type.

Don't know much about Bob Heironimus but it doesn't look remotely like a gorilla suit and the footage clearly shows something similar to forensic drawings of eye-witness accounts of Bigfoot.

edit: Another thing, you're one of a bunch of guys intent on perpetrating a hoax. Personally I can't see one of them thinking - 'I know, lets give it extra long arms. Ooh, ooh, and wait, make it female, give it breasts.

Bob Gimlin also seems to be a genuine straight-talking guy from this interview, though I don't discount he may have told the story so often it's a practiced tale.

Last edited by Ewan; 4th March 2018 at 15:07. Reason: additional thinking and video

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (8th March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I enjoyed the video. Ken is very listenable.

But I remain skeptical. He's got photos? Then where are they? Show them to us please.

So simple. So easy.
    Agreed.Ken seemed to gesture towards the photos as if they were close by.

Would have been a good opportunity to present evidence.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th March 2018), BMJ (8th March 2018), DNA (8th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I'm convinced that Patterson footage is real also.

Philip Morris was a former Circus Ring Master, kind of like Wild Bill, mostly Barnum is my feeling. My understanding is Hollywood special effects and wardrobe couldn't have produced a suit that good/convincing at that time, and Morris' explanation about shoulder pads is ludicrous imo. Bandwagon jumper, 'look at me' type.

Don't know much about Bob Heironimus but it doesn't look remotely like a gorilla suit and the footage clearly shows something similar to forensic drawings of eye-witness accounts of Bigfoot.

edit: Another thing, you're one of a bunch of guys intent on perpetrating a hoax. Personally I can't see one of them thinking - 'I know, lets give it extra long arms. Ooh, ooh, and wait, make it female, give it breasts.

Bob Gimlin also seems to be a genuine straight-talking guy from this interview, though I don't discount he may have told the story so often it's a practiced tale.

Interesting how he discounts the MK Davis account.

Dave - Toronto

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), DNA (8th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Satori (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Dave - Toronto
    I have a similar problem with MK Davis' account (re the blood pool etc.) but I admire his footage analysis.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), DNA (8th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Just been researching Todd standing.. Who has milatary background in tracking, camaflarge and was a sniper .
    He seems to be someone who is in touch with nature and the animals and how to read them and stay hidden so as not to give away his position to the Sasquatch.. he’s got some amazing footage ! The best I’ve seen ,
    Check out his movie on Netflix called discovering Bigfoot, (I believe he’s the real deal ). Watched a fair bit of his stuff now ..👌
    Or his website. Sylvanic.com
    Last edited by grant; 7th March 2018 at 15:43.

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Sorry this was the wrong thread 😬 please move if needed..

25. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dave - Toronto
    I have a similar problem with MK Davis' account (re the blood pool etc.) but I admire his footage analysis.
    Fair enough.
    There are other sources for this data concerning a Sasquatch massacre regarding Patterson/Gimlin.

We will start off with a story, a he said she said story, there is no way really to corroborate this story but it needs to be part of the telling. I'm providing a snippet, the full story can be found here. I suggest reading it in it's entirety. http://paranormal.about.com/od/bigfo..._12_02_27t.htm

Quote Do you remember the Bigfoot video from the 1970s, the famous one?""Sure," I said. [The Patterson-Gimlin film.]
    "The studio's sound engineer is this guy from Napa valley," he said, "and we've been working with him. He's sitting on a film that many people haven't seen."
    "What of?" I asked.
    "Remember the movie where Bigfoot walks past the screen and looks at the camera?," he said. "For years, when it was shown on TV, it was edited. There's a big piece missing. When they show it on television, it's shown out of context. This guy we hooked up with has a different film. An entirely different thing."
    This is how my cousin explained the film to me:
    The film starts off very shaky. After a few seconds the subjects come into focus. It starts off with a few of these creatures digging for something. Not just one. I remember him saying distinctly "three". They are also very far away from the camera. They start to walk down a trail or a path and then they stop by a pond or a puddle of water. They separate, but then soon regroup. It seemed like these creatures were just doing a surveillance of the area.
    "Surreal" is the word he used because he was not sure what to make of this. The whole time the camera is on them and they don't know it. Then all of a sudden, a hail of gunfire comes from the tree line and blast these things cold. One of the creatures drops and another one bolts into the woods. The remaining one strangely just walks/staggers off. As one of the creatures walked off, someone kept taking pot shots at it from a distance. That's the creature you see in the popular film.
    What is going on here, is that a musician who has gained some moderate success is in Hollywood talking to his buddy in New York.
    The Musician talks of a recording engineer he was working with who inherited a film from one of the 6-8 members who participated in filming the Patterson-Gimlin film,. The recording engineer states that there were atleast three video cameras going and that what was captured was absolute evidence that they had killed these creatures. They began to get scared and they decided to not go forward with what they had done.

Also MK Davis has shown that everyone in the Patterson/Gimlin video was armed to the teeth.
    I've heard David Paulides back this point up in his conversations he had with a shop owner in Bluff Creek CA that outfitted the Patterson/Gimlin team.
    They did have a tracking dog, and this dog was responsible for their success in finding Patty and her family.
    Further more MK Davis has shown what he believes to be muzzle fire in the Patty video.
    It is also known that the Patterson/Gimlin team rented a large backhoe tractor vehicle and took it to the spot of the sighting.
    Why?
    It is speculated they did this to help bury the bodies.

Here is a shot from MK Davis where he used film contrast to bring realistic color to the black and white 16mm film.

MK Davis paints a picture of a group of armed men who go in search of a Sasquatch in bluff creek, armed with something even more dangerous to Sasquatch than a gun.
    It appears that the Patterson-Gimlin team located a top notch animal trainer with his absolute best tracking dog. This dog was a German Shepard and it did not show the usual skittishness and trepidation most dogs show when in the presence of Sasquatch. Further, this dog was shown a pile of skat belonging to the Sasquatch, and he then began to track the Sasquatch.
    So the Patterson-Gimin team had an asset that is almost unheard of, a dog that will track Sasquatch.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018), Tam (9th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DNA (here)

Dave - Toronto
    Fair enough.
    There are other sources for this data concerning a Sasquatch massacre regarding Patterson/Gimlin.

>snip<
    Yes I recall, we discussed this previously back here.

All well and good but we're never going to know the answer unfortunately.

A thought occured to me as I searched for the old post. I find the Pat/Gim film (stabalised) more convincing then the moon landing ones. One was made by a guy running on foot, the other was made, erm, somewhere, on an alleged big budget. Which should be more convincing?

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

DNA (9th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread