+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BIGFOOT BODY RECOVERED Parts 1, 2 & 3 - Mountain Beast Mysteries

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

Default BIGFOOT BODY RECOVERED Parts 1, 2 & 3 - Mountain Beast Mysteries

Came across these clips earlier today. Some good stuff here. Basically a female squatch killed by a fallen tree back in 1962 (possible lightening strike)...with stories of other bigfoot bodies. Interesting point of view put forth therein, that bigfoot could be similar to a great white shark in that it dies if kept in captivity....self defense mechanism.

I have no doubt there have been bodies recovered and wisked away by the gov't, never to be seen again.

Some good stuff here.

Dave - Toronto

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

avid (4th March 2018), Bill Ryan (9th March 2018), BMJ (5th March 2018), Cardillac (4th March 2018), conk (11th May 2018), Debra (9th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Ewan (4th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), jagman (9th March 2018), jc71 (4th March 2018), justntime2learn (5th March 2018), Lefty Dave (4th March 2018), LifeAngel (4th March 2018), mgray (4th March 2018), Mike (4th March 2018), Nasu (4th March 2018), O Donna (4th March 2018), Professor (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018), Tyy1907 (9th March 2018), Zampano (4th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: BIGFOOT BODY RECOVERED Parts 1, 2 & 3 - Mountain Beast Mysteries

I still can't believe that some people still flatly refuse to believe that BigFoot/Sasquatch/Yetis in Himalayas actually exist-

well, why shouldn't they?

I've stated following on this website before and I will state it again: if one is truly interrested in the subject please read respected anthropoligist Lloyd Pye's book "Everything You Know is Wrong" in which he delves deeply into this subject;

as Pye stated it took people over 2000 yrs. to finally recogninize the acceptance/existence of the Panda bear and now we're still going through the same historical crap (history never changes) that most people flatly refuse to believe that Big Foot/Sasquatch/the Yetis actually exist- just like the centuries-old denial that the Panda bear was simply mythology and couldn't possibly exist-

then add the incredible research of Dr. Melba Ketchum and her team on this subject-

stay well-

Larry

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Blacklight43 (4th March 2018), BMJ (7th March 2018), conk (11th May 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (4th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 times in 404 posts

Interesting point about dying in captivity. Other critters show similar traits. 95% of Moorish Idols (a beautiful tropical fish) die in an aquarium. They refuse to eat. Also, clouded leopards (my favorite cat) will not mate in captivity.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enigma3 For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), justntime2learn (5th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Spellbound (4th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (4th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Interesting videos he also has one on a letter from a doctor who was purportedly responsible for dissecting dead Sasquatch, mapping out the anatomy and classifying them.
    There is also a Netflix series about the Oxford professor who ran the hair samples and DNA tests on Yeti, Sasquatch and others from around the world as well as the Russian "Alma" who reproduced with some local men during her capture.

Her's was a very peculiar result.......and a bit disturbing.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Spellbound (5th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Ah, Bigfoot.

There is actually ample anecdotal evidence to suggest that Bigfoot as a species are profoundly supernatural creatures, certainly sentient, and some types may be ETs, with connections to UFO phenomena.

I'll add a reading list if anyone is interested. Will have to dig around for it, hence why it isn't up by default, but I'd be happy to endeavor if someone would like to learn more! Blew my mind when I started looking into it.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), conk (11th May 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Matthew (5th March 2018), Spellbound (5th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Be nice to have a little study group on them!

I would state in advance that the Bigfoot groups have as much or more planned disinformation, government operatives shilling, attention seekers and charlatans than even the UFO community does.

Not certain why....

I think they may be slightly "related" to some of the giant species Nephilim but not all of them insomuch they may have been genetically altered to become "us" or similarly altered in some ways.

What was surprising but totally rational upon reflection was that the Doctor's letter indicated that some of them have VERY large musk/scent sacks. Many of the accounts indicate that they reek and their odour is unbearable.

Some scents can produce very primal responses....and many accounts from people stated they were unbelievably terrified. Even from people who have encountered bears on many occasion. Even dogs tend to freak out. This is not a psychic or mystical power...we may have been hardwired to be terrified of them?

The Dr. also indicated that there were about 5 types. Not all of them had fully opposable thumbs. I'll try to find his letter

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), justntime2learn (7th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Spellbound (5th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018), Tam (6th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Ah, Bigfoot.

There is actually ample anecdotal evidence to suggest that Bigfoot as a species are profoundly supernatural creatures, certainly sentient, and some types may be ETs, with connections to UFO phenomena.

I'll add a reading list if anyone is interested. Will have to dig around for it, hence why it isn't up by default, but I'd be happy to endeavor if someone would like to learn more! Blew my mind when I started looking into it.
    I'd be interested in that.

Dave - Toronto

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Ah, Bigfoot.

I'd be interested in that.

Dave - Toronto
    Sure thing! Please give me a day or two to dig way, way back into my memory/bookmarks/Kindle free rentals to get the names of the good titles. Be warned, a lot of it isn't exactly what you'd call Pulitzer-winning research, but I largely look for overall trends and patterns, so like the UFO/aliens phenomenon, there's a fair amount of crap you have to wade though. And some really good content as well.

I will post a tentative reading list in an edit on this post, and gradually add to it over time for future readers

Note: these are not necessarily all top-quality research. Just some of the stuff I managed to fish from memory, browsing history, etc.

I will make a Must-Read list sometime in the future. Separate post.

EDIT 1 (3/7/18):

Sorry for the delay! Here's a starting list of reading. I haven't read all of these, some of them are on my Read Eventually list. You may notice how a lot of these are seemingly unrelated to Bigfoot. This is deliberate, as there are trends and patterns to be seen in other phenomenon that seemingly shed some degree of light on the whole subject. I will separate these into a secondary list, in order to keep things streamlined.

Without further ado, here are the starting lists, in no particular order:

Directly Bigfoot Related:

Bigfoot: Exploring the Myth & Discovering the Truth, Tom Burnette
    Monster Hike: A 100-Mile Inquiry Into the Sasquatch Mystery, Avrel Seale
    Unexplained!, Jerome Clark
    Bigfoot Across America, Philip Rife (this one is hard to find. I have yet to read it, personally)
    The Quantum Bigfoot, Ronald Morehead
    Chasing After Bigfoot: My Search for North America's Most Elusive Creature , Rusty Wilson
    Witnessing Bigfoot, Glen S Boulier

Indirectly/Possibly Bigfoot Related:

Missing 411, David Paulides (there are several volumes)
    Surviving Death, Leslie Kean
    Haunted and Mysterious Australia, Tim Bull, Tim the Yowie Man
    Secrets From Mt. Shasta, Earlyne Chaney
    The Inhumanoids: Real Encounters with Beings that can't Exist, Barton M. Chunelly
    Last edited by Tam; 7th March 2018 at 07:11.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), DNA (5th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Matthew (5th March 2018), Mike (5th March 2018), Spellbound (5th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    Interesting videos he also has one on a letter from a doctor who was purportedly responsible for dissecting dead Sasquatch, mapping out the anatomy and classifying them.
    There is also a Netflix series about the Oxford professor who ran the hair samples and DNA tests on Yeti, Sasquatch and others from around the world as well as the Russian "Alma" who reproduced with some local men during her capture.

Her's was a very peculiar result.......and a bit disturbing.
    I've been reviewing the DNA analysis by Dr. Melba Ketchum and have a suspicion as to WHY very few will accept the result...including the professor at Oxford who conducted his own separate sampling and testing.

The expectation is that Sasquatch is an "ape-man".

Confirmation bias pure and simple.

Both geneticists reported mitochondrial DNA ( from the mother) shows entirely "modern human". The PROBLEM is that bigfoot/sasquat is HUMAN. NOT an ape-man! NOt a bipedal ape but part of the human family...in a way.

Bigfoot is no more closely related to an ape or primate than we are...which even if one is "mad" about Darwinism it's really not very much.

Dr. Ketchum's work also included Nuclear DNA ( from the father) and is difficult as well as very costly to sequence. What that testing illustrated was that a modern human woman or women bred with some other branch of the human tree as yet undiscovered and unknown. BUT not an ape!

It was not Neanderthal, it was not Denisovian or anything else we have on record. TO be able to mate it would have to be close enough to us to make it work...apes would not qualify.

So if nto an Ape man what precisely have we learned from witness accounts.

1. Sasquatch is portrayed by illustrators as having ape like features with full facial hair. Even over the objections of the witnesses.

MANY state that the body was covered in very thick hair. But not all accounts and certainly not most state that the faces are/were. There is an unusual but not entirely unknown condition called hypertrichosis. It causes the body to be covered in hair all over.....with varying degrees on the face. People with this condition are HUMAN.

Name:  bigfoot1.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  36.5 KB Click image for larger version

Name:	bigfoot2.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	37301

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/entry/w...drome_n_872229

Following this logic....we can then look at bit further into linkages with Nephilim, Elohim etc also known as giants.... add the 2 together and What do we have? A human woman mixed with some offshoot branch of the human family tree.

Some bigfoots have cranial and brow ridges, ,elongated sloping skulls and ...others look quite like modern humans.

Something is going on here.....pretty exciting!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Spellbound (6th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (5th March 2018), Tam (6th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Here's a list of reading I've found from my bookmarks/links copied to notes.

I also have a separate list of non-reading material. Podcasts, videos, etc.

Yes, I am a big fan of Mysterious Universe and credit the majority of my knowledge/book references to them. Their website isn't the best in terms of archiving; navigating older content is very difficult, as there are no filters or labeling systems. I wish I could give you a comprehensive list of podcasts related to Bigfoot, but alas, I cannot even begin to remember the many many episodes where this was covered, either in part or for the full episode duration.

Here's all the info.

--Further reading--

"When an “Ape-Man” Materialized in a Scientist’s Lab" (http://whitecrowbooks.com/michaeltym...cientists_lab/)
    "Is Bigfoot Possibly an Alien Entity?" (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-fr...b_1578844.html) far from the best source, but I have a personal policy of taking what I can get. Worth a quick skim, if nothing else.
    "The Bigfoot-UFO Connection" (http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2444)
    "Truly Bizarre Accounts of Spontaneously Vanishing Bigfoot" (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/0...shing-bigfoot/)
    "Bullets and the Indestructible Bigfoot" (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/1...tible-bigfoot/)
    "Bigfoot: An Inter-Dimensional Entity" (http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/0...sional-entity/)
    "Bigfoot is a Ghost: Interdimensional Sasquatch, The Green Flash, and Why We’ll Never Find a Body" (http://weekinweird.com/2016/12/08/bi...s-green-flash/)
    "The hairy man lives on: Modern close encounters with Australia’s yowie" (https://weirdaustralia.com/2011/10/1...%80%99s-yowie/)
    "Maine Woman’s Childhood Life with Bigfoot" (https://lindagodfrey.com/2017/09/26/...-with-bigfoot/)
    "America's Terrifying Woodland Monster-men" (http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/saga1969.htm#)
    "The California Desert Sasquatch" (http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/desert.htm)
    "A Brief History of Bigfoot in Southern California" (http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-repor...rn-california/)

--Further Listening--

Note:

I managed to dig up a moderate sample of MU podcasts that either touch upon or fully delve into various facets of the Bigfoot phenomenon. As a disclaimer, MU uses a good dose of humor in their recordings. While there's some very serious research and interviewing done by them, there's also a large amount of good ol' fashioned Aussie humor. I personally love it, but if you're a more serious researcher, then you can skip most of these. I still recommend listening to all of these. There are hours of content to listen to. The Bigfoot Special, while 90% just silliness, is nevertheless the piece that got me into this subject to begin with.

Enjoy!

Podcasts:

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/0...al-mu-podcast/
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/15-15-mu-podcast/
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/11/18-20-mu-podcast/

Plus Podcasts:

(these you have to be a subscriber to have access to. I've been for the better part of a year, and don't regret the 9 dollars/month one bit. Gives me an extra hour+ on each weekly podcast, plus a bonus 2+ hour podcasts, and no ads. If you've got the money, I would recommend at least trying it out for a month! I am NOT being paid or sponsored, by the way. I'm just a fan )

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/1...-plus-podcast/
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/0...-plus-podcast/
    http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/1...-plus-podcast/

Other videos/content:

http://lctv.org/hairy-man/

Enjoy!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), CurEus (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Spellbound (8th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (9th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thank you so much, Indigris.

Dave - Toronto.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018), Tyy1907 (9th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Thank you so much, Indigris.

Dave - Toronto.
    My pleasure!

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,918 times in 540 posts

Any one know how to spell the quoted name of the sasquatch saberday talerday ??
    saberdi teledi??
    Sabedey Taledey??

26. The Following User Says Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,523 times in 32,788 posts

Well, if Bigfoot is supernatural, it has DNA that's been tested — the controversial results of which were that it's a human hybrid.

Plenty about this on the forum: search for threads containing the word Ketchum, referring to Dr Melba Ketchum, who did the analysis.

Two threads among dozens:
    ~~~

Separately, here's the verbatim written statement of Jerry Lustin, who found the dead Bigfoot under the fallen tree:

Hello, I'm Jerry Lustin and was among the guys who found the giant creature in November of 1962. Bill emery has asked me to write a short comment on this site. I have never wrote anything in my life so bare with me.

It was in the early hours of November 9th when me and several other men were working the Dew Ridge area clearing wind falls from the roads in the area. If memory serves me it was 8:30 am or so when we saw what we thought to be a dead bear under a big old growth tree on Dew. As we approached the bear it became plain to us that it was not a bear.

The animal was something in between ape and human in looks only larger than any thing I've seen ever before or since. The animal was laying under the tree face down and dead. We all looked at it and to our surprise this animal had hands and feet not paws. It was covered in a short crop of black hair and obviously not anything ever seen by us before.

We needed a forest service foreman to come to the site right away to look at it because, we were not to remove any fatalities from wind storm damage trees without forest service being on site. We had well understood protocol to go through in case we came across a car with people in it under a tree. Ranger Guy Adams from Cave Junction arrived and took photos from both sides of the tree. Then more people came up to do the same. As the site filled with forest service and unknown people we were directed to cut a 10 section out above the creature for removal.

It was after we removed the tree off the animal that they got branch poles out and turned the animal over onto its back. The animal's eyes ware open and dried blood was all over the mouth and ears of the animal. The eyes were black in color. Teeth were jagged and yellowish. It had breasts on it like a female only dropped and small in shape. It was female of course. Everybody was told to stay away from the animal at this point. By noon a truck had showed up and they used block and tackle to pick the animal up and swing it into the back of the flatbed.

At that point the big wig from Medford came and they told us to leave that road and go to Glary Creek some 5 mile away to work for the rest of the week. They started acting like squirrels to many of us, nervous and snappy. It was three days later when Guy told us that animal was a ape escaped from a home in O'Brien. We knew it was bull, because who keeps a 8 ft ape for a pet. We knew when we uncovered the animal, it wasn't no ape. We didn't know about bigfoot then but thought it was some kind of wild man-gal.

For some time after many stories came out on the animal as to what it was. My brother- in- law took 3 pictures of it and I hope to give copies to Emery if Stan can locate them.

(The original image is here)

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th March 2018 at 03:49.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Ewan (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018), Tyy1907 (9th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Any one know how to spell the quoted name of the sasquatch saberday talerday ??
    saberdi teledi??
    Sabedey Taledey??
    Cebidatelidae. That's a seemingly credible form of a formal species (or genus) name*. It's transcribed in the full H.A. Miller document, here:
    * Note: Cebidatelidae would be Latin, and the word is the plural form ('-ae'). The singular would be Cebidatelida (i.e. one of them). It looks like this should be a derivative of Cebida Telida ... the first word being a noun, and the second an adjective or descriptor. But I've NOT [yet] been able to find any Latin words that seem even close.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Hi Bill, I followed your link to the original photo of Lustin and Staten, and they are referred to there as Henry Klossner and Buzzy Franklin???

It's another interesting testimonial, but it's inconceivable to me that not a single picture has emerged from that alleged event! Lustin states that his brother in law took 3 pictures "and I hope to give Emery copies if Stan can locate them."

*if he can locate them* What??? Are we supposed to believe he had 3 pictures of the world's most mythical creature and somehow misplaced them?

These Bigfoot stories are so fascinating, and there are some compelling reasons to believe in some of them, but I feel like they all end in this "the dog ate my homework" kind of way that I find so discouraging.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2018), BMJ (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Ol' Roy (9th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Actually, I suspect the H.A. Miller document is NOT real. The main reason is that if this was a broad-based autobiographical statement, which he'd written out for some reason, far too much of it is about the 1962 incident that the video is about, with almost no mention whatsoever (apart from a few summary sentences) of any details of the MANY other bodies he claimed to have examined.

There's absolutely no reason for him to have singled out that case (and that specimen) for detailed emphasis in his statement, considering his whole career examining maybe dozens of these creatures. What fits best is that this document was concocted (with the handwritten original never having existed) to FOLLOW the publication of the 1962 incident, and be read by people interested in it... which is exactly what's happened.

For sure, maybe H.A. Miller was a real person (we were shown his photo, and his bio should be easy to dig out) ... but he's not around any more to deny that this document was anything to do with him.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (9th March 2018), BMJ (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Mike (9th March 2018), Spellbound (10th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (9th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Here's part 3 (uploaded 4 days ago) to go along with parts 1 & 2 posted previously.

Dave - Toronto

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th March 2018), BMJ (31st March 2018), Flowerpunkchip (24th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), ghostrider (24th March 2018), Hym (24th March 2018), Mercedes (24th March 2018), Nasu (25th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Here's part 3 (uploaded 4 days ago) to go along with parts 1 & 2 posted previously.

Very interesting, and I was late to watch this. (But this does bump Dave's two threads on this story, which I merged. )

My instincts — for what they're worth! — is that this is some kind of co-ordinated, elaborate hoax. For lots of small reasons, the quasi-scientific detail presented in the 'documents' (and we do NOT have the originals) doesn't ring true to me.

I get the sense that Justin Chernipeski, the researcher film-maker, shares that feeling, but is just presenting it all dutifully, as he should. But do watch/listen... it's all quite a fascinating complexity of characters in play here.

I may be wrong, and I'd be pleased to be. All other views welcome, and I'm sure Dave welcomes them, also.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2018 at 13:12.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), Spellbound (31st March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Hi Bill, thx for merging. Yes, I welcome any and all views. Fascinating story none the less.

Dave - Toronto

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread