+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

1. Link to Post #61
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

apologies for the rant it has been a difficult journey
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 12th March 2018 at 14:20.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

dynamo (11th March 2018), Humanbean (12th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #62
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you and God Bless you

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (11th March 2018), dynamo (12th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Go to the 17min 25sec mark to see RDH's brief research on what happened in Llantrisant. Continued in part II.

There seems to be a wealth of secondary 'hard' evidence of this case. The military, both during and the days after the main event (inc. pictures of the temporary camp set-up in the field at Pentyrch), the reported road closures, inc. the M4, the damaged trees in Smilog Woods (video footage on the internet), documented movements of military aircraft, etc, etc.

But, there seems to be scant testimony. Apart from the main witnesses to the event there seems to be very few who have gone on the record. This is of course understandable. I can understand staff at the hospital not wanting to make an official statement, or even talking to RDH, apart from one lady who stated that no explosions were heard, but for such a large, loud event it seems to have been 'nipped in the bud' quite effectively by officialdom.......
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 11th March 2018 at 14:37.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

boja (11th March 2018), Caz Clarke (11th March 2018), dynamo (11th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), mountain_jim (11th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (12th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Thumbs up Re: The Pentyrch Incident, 26th Feb 2016

Quote Posted by Caz Clarke (here)
    apologies for the rant it has been a difficult journey
    no doubt it has been difficult and no worries, we understand, Caz.
    Last edited by dynamo; 12th March 2018 at 16:55.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Caz Clarke (11th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (30th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

recalling 2 years after my interaction and all that went with it as caz was around 2 years ago..its been around 7 years now for me...man..no way would I have been calm and cool when describing or talking about it even 2 years after....or I would get wound up talking about it..every time I was triggerd it was like I was reliving it all over again..the feelings and visuals..like some part of me was there again..and I recall the powerfull feelings of having to talk about it..tell the truth..my brain couldn't shut it off..them were a rough couple years man..im blessed to have a good tribe of people who loved me enough to not leave or push me away.tho it was touch and go for awhile.i recall not being believed and called crazy.. treated like a fool..doubted nobody seemimg to care..reading this thread brought some of it up again..and I can only shake my head in wonder at all that's changed since that first sighting..caz it gets better..and no pile of photos/proof or even the lie detector in the end will prove anything..you lived it..its your truth..and that may bee all you will have in the end.know there are all sorts of people from all walks of life around the world who share what you went through..who know in the heart we are not alone...we never have been.

blessings on your journey and don't sweat the bumps along the way.

William.
    TRUTH and BALANCE

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to william r sanford72 For This Post:

Caz Clarke (11th March 2018), dynamo (11th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (11th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2018), Ivanhoe (21st August 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

No need for any of us to "prove" anything to anybody! I thought Avalon was about sharing & understanding....helping each other along in our Journey! Silly me!! Still very naive & gullible even at MY age!!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), Caz Clarke (12th March 2018), dynamo (11th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), mountain_jim (11th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    No need for any of us to "prove" anything to anybody! I thought Avalon was about sharing & understanding....helping each other along in our Journey! Silly me!! Still very naive & gullible even at MY age!!

Well, I think there is. Otherwise you leave yourself open to all sorts of charlatans. You only have to look back through the annuls of this site to see the real damage that can be done by un-substantiated claims and wild stories, a la Goode, Charles, etc, etc. If, after investigation all there is is witness testimony, you have to take that for what it is, you, as a 3rd party, either believe or you don't.

I can see and understand both ends of the spectrum represented within this thread, it's not a question of who's actions are 'wrong' or 'right', of what was done or should've been done, it's simply two different view-points of understanding a situation. I used to become very hostile if I was questioned about something and had the feeling I wasn't being believed....... Sometimes violent (I'd put that down to in-experience and youthfulness), but understand now that becoming angry or hostile will only drive people away and make them doubt your integrity, and once that happens, no matter how amazing the experience, or how important the info, once you start to lose people and the mud-slinging starts then the amazing experience you want the world to know about becomes secondary.

Until you experience these things for yourself it's very easy to say how you'd react, I expect that the truth of the matter would be somewhat different. One of the most outrageous things I ever witnessed had me behaving in a totally un-logical way...... In every way. Thus, there is no 'proof'. I had the tools to hand, I had the time to use them, but didn't. There was another person in the room next to me who, if called, could've been with me in 2 seconds and witnessed the event, but I did not call. But proof of what, and for whom is the proof required? I certainly don't need proof that what I witnessed was real, I experienced it and there where animals near by that I could hear where experiencing it too.

But then again, when I look back at that experience......... What difference does it make to me that I was the only (known) person that experienced it? Would it make it any more-real because 10 others had seen it too? I know what happened, and I know what I saw.............. and I am fine with that.
    Last edited by The Moss Trooper; 11th March 2018 at 17:58.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

dynamo (11th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (11th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,972 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    Indeed but blind faith is dangerous...
    Last edited by dynamo; 12th March 2018 at 16:57.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Oh, WOW, dynamo! Amazing! I was married to a conman, charlatan for 18 years.....so I understand all about that! I'm not talking about life in general....I'm talking about Avalon. I think we do have something special here & there is no need to attack each other, that's all I'm saying. Hey, if you saw a cardinal change into a griffin....cool!! I recall someone saying they saw a grey turn into an owl...that's cool too!

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), Caz Clarke (11th March 2018), dynamo (11th March 2018), mojo (11th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), The Moss Trooper (11th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #70
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

removed for a reason
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 11th March 2018 at 19:31.

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

I don't think anyone is being attacked Foxie, it's just differing shades of opinion.

And once you have experience of Avalon seeping into your 'real' life, positive and negative, you'll understand a whole lot more, that's all.

Regards.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

dynamo (11th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Deleted as mis-understood.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

dynamo (11th March 2018)

24. Link to Post #73
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Moses and the burning bush springs to mind, if people are going to attack the witnesses the we may as well throw the Holy Books in the bin! Because isn't that what they are witness testimonies to what went before?
    It doesn't matter that you were the only one it doesn't make what you have to say any less true

25. Link to Post #74
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

I came to tell the truth and hopefully get some help and advice but I should have known...no one listens....no one cares
    Good luck to you
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 12th March 2018 at 15:15.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (11th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Moses and the burning bush springs to mind, if people are going to attack the witnesses the we may as well throw the Holy Books in the bin! Because isn't that what they are witness testimonies to what went before?
    It doesn't matter that you were the only one it doesn't make what you have to say any less true
    Absolutely.

I just don't get the word 'attacked' being used in the context of this thread. I haven't seen anyone being 'attacked'. I'm gonna be the Devils advocate here: I read dynamo's posts as wanting to probe a little deeper, with some legitimate questions. I saw your replies Caz, and they did come across as a little...... sharp. That is not a criticism by any means (hence my post about my experience and how I used to handle those doubting), merely an observation. It would be a shame for this thread to descend into a mud-slinging competition, surely we are better than that.

I understand that this is a highly emotive subject for you Caz, but you must understand that there are folks that will want to question deeper and will not jump on-board 100% simply because of your testimony and a lie detector result.

Regards.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

dynamo (11th March 2018), Tam (12th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018), william r sanford72 (11th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #76
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

removedddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Caz Clarke; 12th March 2018 at 15:16.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), Ewan (12th March 2018), WhiteFeather (12th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

no answers for the truth and I wasn't shouting just emphasizing the facts
    that is the trouble with messages and texts they are emotionless and often read not how they were intended but none the less
    I do not want the lime light I just wanted to prove what I said I witnessed was true what you choose to believe and what your interests are may differ from mine but I have told the truth and proved it as best as is possible and that's it.
    I did not come here to be insulted I came to tell the truth and hopefully get some help and advice but I should have known...no one listens....no one cares
    Good luck to you
    Just a quick tip, caps is often construed as yelling. I for one always read all caps as screaming.

If you look at the toolbar above the comment box, you'll see an italicized 'I'.

You can use that to add emphasis, to a far better effect. Just know it italicizes any text you type after clicking on it, so if you only want one word italicized, click it after typing it to end the italicization. Feel free to PM me if you need any help with formatting or anything like that. I'd be happy to help.

As for what Dynamo has said, while the tone could have perhaps been improved, he did make a valid point. Polygraph testing has been proven to be highly fallible and inherently flawed, and is not considered solid evidence in a court of law here in the US. Why it is still widely in use is beyond me; while it certainly has its uses, it is by no means tamper-proof. Some criminals are trained to pass them.

With that said, I and many others personally believe your testimony. But remember, this is a forum, a place where like-minded people voluntarily come together to seriously discuss things most people wouldn't entertain.

If you truly intend to take this as far as possible, you need to be prepared for a slew of questioning, because the people that can be reached with your testimony will throw every question they can at you, and for good reason, largely.

Remember, while you will always have a safe place here to discuss your experiences with minimal judgment, we are not your target audience. We've already been converted.

To truly sway the outliers, you need to take yourself out of this as much as possible. I know it's hard and seems insensitive, but I promise you, this is only to help the cause.

There is no need to take so much personally. While we believe you, remember our minds were already "changed" before we heard your story. It's why we're here

Best of luck to you, and I hope you go far with your testimony. Just prepare yourself for a lot of ridicule. It will not be an easy journey.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

dynamo (12th March 2018), Ewan (12th March 2018), Matt P (14th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #78
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

The LX5000 computerized polygraph system records, stores, and analyzes physiological changes during a polygraph examination. The LX5000 system combines conventional polygraph procedure with sophisticated state-of-the-art technology. With the basic system a total of nine channels can be recorded at one time.

This is the system I was tested on and boasts state of the art technology I am not military trained I am a simple civilian I have been thrown into a world I do not know or understand I apologise for my outburst it has been incredibly difficult for me when all I wanted to do was tell the truth.

Please forgive me it is not my nature to be offensive but in the last two years it has made me somewhat defensive and suspicious of people

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), dynamo (13th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (12th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #79
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks

I say only this I don't even ask you to believe me what I ask is you take the information that I have given you and investigate the Pentyrch incident for yourself. For every official answer or lack of there are 100 more questions.
    Why was this "military exercise" so different to all "planned" exercises? Why low level fly over peoples homes at 3.30-4.30am? Why was the exercise unannounced with no commencement date when all others do? and why didn't the NOTAM go out until 9pm at night just five and a half hours before the event?
    I have said what I came to say I have told the truth, it is up to the people what they believe, I only ask they are able to hear the truth and then decide

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018)

37. Link to Post #80
    Wales Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is some residual emf and Geiger counter readings in the field that coincidentally just happen to follow the path the UFO took. The full description of where and how the ship moved was provided before any ground tests were done there were also high emf redings above the hedge and by the oak tree where the barrel shaped objects hovered

There is also some evidence at smilog woods where trees had been snapped off 20 feet in the air and there are some emf readings there too but I can tell you no more

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Caz Clarke For This Post:

boja (12th March 2018), Ivanhoe (21st August 2018), Spiral (14th March 2018), william r sanford72 (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast