+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Advanced technology used in monitoring bigfoot habituation case

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Advanced technology used in monitoring bigfoot habituation case

IMO this is one of the most authentic bigfoot cases with Mike Patterson of Sasquatch Ontario channel.

Quote After having recent talks with Dwayne, I've been made aware of the real reason why that situation fell apart. It was all due to ongoing surveillance that was there from the first video posted. There's been a concerted effort using advanced technology surveilling the property by a group of people that were there during the entire time the situation was in progress. It involves Illegal surveillance, threats and an ongoing plan to turn it all into a hoax. This is what happens to those who get too close to the truth. The real truth being Sasquatch, UFO's and ET's are ALL related. Those who gain contact at a certain level learn the truth through interactions that there is a dark agenda on this earth to suppress this knowledge from the masses. A conscious awakening is feared most by those in power. The truth of Sasquatch awakens humanity and detaches us from the confines of those in power. Wake up!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (7th March 2018), BMJ (7th March 2018), Caz Clarke (7th March 2018), CurEus (7th March 2018), Jad (7th March 2018), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (7th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2018), toppy (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (8th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Default Re: Advanced technology used in monitoring bigfoot habituation case

Ar 13:30 Mike talks about infiltration by others into a bigfoot habituation site and how destructive it can be. This was one of the biggest reasons at protecting my own ongoing contact case and still had issues with stalking and disnfo attacks.
    edit: Mike Patterson did everything possible in trying to keep his location private and still at 25 minutes into the video we can hear the intruders trying to break into his car and then coming back to fake an owl sighting.
    Last edited by mojo; 6th March 2018 at 23:44.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Axman (7th March 2018), BMJ (7th March 2018), Nasu (7th March 2018), Spellbound (7th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2018), toppy (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (8th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    Music
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 423 posts

I wondered why I didnt hear much from Mike now I know why and it makes perfect sense Thanks Mojo.

The Axman
    So what we cant see means little to some souls on this planet.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Axman For This Post:

BMJ (7th March 2018), mojo (7th March 2018), Spellbound (7th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2018), toppy (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (8th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

He seems quite sincere...I believe he believes what he is saying. .....until near the end when I hear the vocalizations.

I have been doing precisely THAT by inhaling and speaking since I was 6.....I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, for now and keep an open mind. Perhaps Sasquatch has inverted vocal cords or does like to speak while inhaling and exhaling. Could be game for a telepath that does not use their voices often?

Or he may just be being played.

To his advantage his accusations against the men by his car should/could have been refuted by a simple court case...decidedly odd for the trespassers.
    He didn't call the police though.......noting it would be of no use/value if the trespassers on some agency payroll.

There's a few other threads on Sasquatch this week. Pop by we're just trying to settle on a good reading list for a primer and intro the topic. I think we're bored with how most genuine research has ground to a halt and been overshadowed by Wilcon, Goode Dleonge and friends...so we're looking something to do!

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...east-Mysteries

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Ar 13:30 Mike talks about infiltration by others into a bigfoot habituation site and how destructive it can be. This was one of the biggest reasons at protecting my own ongoing contact case and still had issues with stalking and disnfo attacks.
    edit: Mike Patterson did everything possible in trying to keep his location private and still at 25 minutes into the video we can hear the intruders trying to break into his car and then coming back to fake an owl sighting.

Hi Mojo,

have you shared any of your experiences here on Avalon? I'm starting to catch up to speed on Sasquatch, Yeti, Almas etc

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

mojo (7th March 2018), Spellbound (7th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (7th March 2018), Tyy1907 (8th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread