+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sun Simulator

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member wyldflwr's Avatar
    Thanks

Post The Sun Simulator

The last five years I have noticed something odd with the sun besides all the chemtrails trying to hide the "light" in the sky. All those photos showing 2 suns or more cannot all be faked or easily explained away. All the times the sun has set or risen in the wrong place and at the wrong time cannot be poo poo'd away. I started doing internet searches way back then to explain the strange anomalies in most of my sun photos. Years ago I found nothing, but within the last year, I have hit paydirt and am not the only one to notice the sun strangeness. YouTube channels like "Donny from Daytona", "Richie from Boston", and several others have sprung up and are speaking about the sun simulator, but even they do not see the bigger picture. It's almost like those old "Magic Eye" pics, where u had to unfocus your eyes to see the image hidden there. I see a lot of the small craft hidden in and around the clouds and mirroring the blue of the sky. I have a saying, "Just because it's blue, that doesn't mean it is sky." These parts that all come together and create the light we now call our sun and I believe the moon is not what we used to see either. This all sounds crazy, but if you do the research and start seeing what is really there, not what you are expecting to see, you will find there is truth in what I am saying. I have had many photos deleted from Facebook, my laptop, and even my cell phone that showed significant proof of things not being as they should in the sky.
    On lens flares: 1 light bulb = 1 flare
    2 light bulbs = 2 flares
    If the light isn't moving and neither is your lens, flares do not move in any way. They will be in a fixed position unless the light moves or you move your lens.
    Cloaked objects are not good at hiding their shadow and their reflections can sometimes partially be seen in a mirror, glass, water, or any reflective surface.
    Forced perspective is being used. "Objects are not always as large as they appear."
    Morgellons is involved. I am the only one I know of at this time to even consider this fact, but I know it to be true.
    Holograms are involved. Holograms can be made and manipulated using sound waves on a nano level.
    https://www.nanowerk.com/spotlight/spotid=45011.php

I will add some photos and links to this thread when I can get on my laptop.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wyldflwr For This Post:

dynamo (8th March 2018), gaiagirl (7th March 2018), Michelle Marie (7th March 2018), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2018), petra (7th March 2018), wondering (7th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Default Re: The Sun Simulator

I remember those Magic Eye things... interesting analogy! I recall it took a bit of getting used to in order to see the picture instantly, and I guess it felt like I needed to "train my mind" first before I could get it to work.

I don't have any experience with seeing weirdness in the sky, but I do think you're onto something regarding holograms.

The first weirdness I began to notice visually, I thought there was something going wrong with my eyeballs. I don't think so anymore though, now I think there's something much bigger going on than people having vision problems.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petra For This Post:

dynamo (8th March 2018), Michelle Marie (7th March 2018), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2018 at 19:32. Reason: fixed the attached images (which weren't showing)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wyldflwr For This Post:

dynamo (8th March 2018), Michelle Marie (7th March 2018), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2018), petra (8th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by wyldflwr (here)
    All those photos showing 2 suns or more cannot all be faked or easily explained away. All the times the sun has set or risen in the wrong place and at the wrong time cannot be poo poo'd away.
    Please, no. Not again. No offense! But this has been discussed and on many other threads, for years.

'For years' is important. Just think for a moment.

It's surprising to me — at least to some extent! — that people with cellphones or cheap cameras, who despite their good intentions don't know what they're looking at, simply don't realize that a claimed celestial object near the sun would
    1. MOVE over time (certainly over years!)
    2. be visible to anyone watching the sun, wherever they were, at all hours of the morning, day and evening, all over the world
    3. be VERY visible to tens of thousands of amateur astronomers internationally, using high quality telescopes in their back gardens with high quality digital cameras attached, who are employed by and beholden to no authority.
    YouTube channels like "Donny from Daytona", "Richie from Boston", and several others have sprung up and are speaking about the sun simulator
    This is what gives responsible alternative media reporting and commentary a bad name. I fear 'The Sun Simulator' is like Flat Earth 2.0.

I have a saying, "Just because it's blue, that doesn't mean it is sky."
    That's a great saying! As long as you understand it's a metaphor.

These parts that all come together and create the light we now call our sun and I believe the moon is not what we used to see either.
    Look. I think you're sweet, and earnest, and well-meaning. That's evident. And this is your 14th post in two years, so I know this is important to you. But you may not have a good understanding of
    • astrophysics
    • atmospheric optics
    • or really very much science in general.
    This is nonsense. I don't mean to upset you, truly. But it really is. I've moved this to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2018 at 19:24.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

dynamo (8th March 2018), Mike (7th March 2018), petra (7th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Don't be too sure on the eye thing. I have photos of what is in and around my eyes, and it's not just my eyes I see it in. There is a new cloaking procedure called the Rochester Digital Cloak, and it may be in part ,yet on a micro scale what they are using against us. This is just my theory of course. I do get these "pushes" to photograph the strangest things at the strangest times and in the strangest ways that have led to some of my crazy discoveries. Do you know if you hit a cloaked object with the same light frequency it is using to hide in that all of what is hit by that same light will be uncloaked? I figured it out several years ago before the Chinese did thanks to an inner voice pushing me to photograph Morgellon's stuff outside in full sunlight on aluminum foil.
    On the eye thing, 4 and 1/2 years ago I started having major vision changes that occurred after my right eye started flashing these crazy patterns in black and white...just the bottom half of my right eye followed by a migraine that lasted for hours. 6 months later, the left eye did the same type of thing but this time it was colors and only on the inner curve of my eye. This was again followed by a migraine. These light flashings happened if my eyes were open or closed. The patterns would appear over whatever I would normally see. I have had a few more eye incidents like that but never as long, and never as pronounced...like whatever it is was tweaking itself or putting itself in the right space. Think of this, we only see up to 3.5% of all light spectrum available...imagine what all we are blind to really seeing? I see a bit more, not sure why. Sometimes I don't see it until the photo, but I sure sense it. I can feel it like an overpowering knowledge. My mother says I have always kind of had that knowledge. She says I'm an Indigo Child, but I'm a bit skeptical about that...I fit that definition, but I don't like to be put into a box as far as who I am.
    Did you ever have any of the light flashes or anything like that or migraines when you had none before with your eye trouble?

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    All those photos showing 2 suns or more cannot all be faked or easily explained away. All the times the sun has set or risen in the wrong place and at the wrong time cannot be poo poo'd away.
    Please, no. Not again. No offense! But this has been discussed and on many other threads, for years.

'For years' is important. Just think for a moment.

It's surprising to me — at least to some extent! — that people with cellphones or cheap cameras, who despite their good intentions don't know what they're looking at, simply don't realize that a claimed celestial object near the sun would
    1. MOVE over time (certainly over years!)
    2. be visible to anyone watching the sun, wherever they were, at all hours of the morning, day and evening, all over the world
    3. be VERY visible to tens of thousands of amateur astronomers internationally, using high quality telescopes in their back gardens with high quality digital cameras attached, who are employed by and beholden to no authority.
    YouTube channels like "Donny from Daytona", "Richie from Boston", and several others have sprung up and are speaking about the sun simulator
    This is what gives responsible alternative media reporting and commentary a bad name. I fear 'The Sun Simulator' is like Flat Earth 2.0.

I have a saying, "Just because it's blue, that doesn't mean it is sky."
    That's a great saying! As long as you understand it's a metaphor.

These parts that all come together and create the light we now call our sun and I believe the moon is not what we used to see either.
    Look. I think you're sweet, and earnest, and well-meaning. That's evident. And this is your 14th post in two years, so I know this is important to you. But you may not have a good understanding of
    • astrophysics
    • atmospheric optics
    • or really very much science in general.
    This is nonsense. I don't mean to upset you, truly. But it really is. I've moved this to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section.
    Mr. Ryan,
    It is your website and you are the boss. It does not hurt my feelings, believe me. I am used to going against the flow of the mainstream. You do what you feel you need to do. The truth will eventually come out. When it does, you can move it back. I thought this was posted in the conspiracy type forum. I didn't realize all the conspiracies here were all fact, my bad.
    I took photography in college, and my camera...not cheap. You assume too much
    Last edited by wyldflwr; 7th March 2018 at 19:38. Reason: forgot words

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wyldflwr For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th March 2018), petra (8th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Mr. Ryan,
    It is your website and you are the boss.
    You're addressing me like some kind of authority figure. My friends call me Bill. (And so do >99% of all other forum members and guests.)

An authority figure I am not! But I do stand for quality standards of expression, thought, reference, and research, and I'll uphold those here.

I do wish others on YouTube would adhere to the same standards. Donny of Daytona has videos named (I'm not making this up)
    Meanwhile, RichieFromBoston's videos are more wide-ranging and more interesting, but he's a Biblical Fundamentalist and a Flat Earther, both of which are going to limit his thinking considerably.

You might be better advised to find others to follow — or to follow as well, to nourish yourself with a much wider (and more well-informed) range of viewpoints.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th March 2018 at 21:00.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (7th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (7th March 2018), gaiagirl (7th March 2018), Mike (7th March 2018), petra (8th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I'm curious as to the significance of multiple suns. Is this in reference to Nibiru?

I will vouch for the fact that our conditioning is so severe and so well orchestrated that even a second sun could go unseen if that is the intent. It is a bit like when Montezuma was watching the horizon, expecting to see the Spanish arriving because the prophecies stated that was the day. The entire village was out there, watching. No one saw anything until the conquistadors were almost on top of them.
    It may only be a story but it illustrates the point either way.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018)

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Cool Re: The Sun Simulator

Q: Why does the sun have sunglasses on?

A: So he doesn't shine in his own face

17. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (8th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread