+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Evidence Of Reptilian Races Living Among Us

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default New Evidence Of Reptilian Races Living Among Us

I would like for you to share this far and wide to all of you searches of truth out there. And to please subscribe to my channel if you want to see me build all the bridges... This is me just piecing together the puzzle pieces definitely good material if you're into this kind of stuff but don't let me convince you see for yourself

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Default Re: New Evidence Of Reptilian Races Living Among Us

Blocked in The Netherlands ... so I used proxy then re-uploaded it only a part of it:

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

betoobig (8th March 2018), Jayren (8th March 2018), mountain_jim (8th March 2018), Noelle (8th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018), yelik (8th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Good resume Jayren in video format of the myths about reptilians, but definitely not new evidence, nothing new at all, and mostly no evidence at all. It is all based on movies and interviews, truly.

Evidence is based on provable, demonstrable facts, not on fictionized movies. And they are furthermore old movies lol.

Your title is misleading.

And the reptilian part of the brain described by Obama has nothing to do with Reptilians Aliens, but nothing. It is the basic part of the brain who allows you to breathe and have your heart beat without thinking about it every minute. It is the brain that fishes, reptiles, mammals, every animal on this planet share, but not the rocks and plants. Nothing else, no relation to Alien civilisation, whichever it may be.
    Last edited by Flash; 8th March 2018 at 00:56.
    How to let the desire of your mind become the desire of your heart - Gurdjieff

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

betoobig (8th March 2018), Kryztian (9th March 2018), Mike (8th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), Slant84 (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Good resume Jayren in video format of the myths about reptilians, but definitely not new evidence, nothing new at all, and mostly no evidence at all. It is all based on movies and interviews, truly.

Evidence is based on provable, demonstrable facts, not on fictionized movies. And they are furthermore old movies lol.

And the reptilian part of the brain described by Obama has nothing to do with Reptilians Aliens, but nothing. It is the basic part of the brain who allows you to breathe and have your heart beat without thinking about it every minute. It is the brain that fishes, reptiles, mammals, every animal on this planet share, but not the rocks and plants. Nothing else, no relation to Alien civilisation, whichever it may be.
    There are countless interviews online, they are real. Just Obama speaking on information like that regarding the reptilian brain is what I hear Esoterics speak on, he knows something... Title might be a little misleading to you but It is not to mislead but only to inform and show what’s their... everyone will get there own idea of this material I respect yours. We are all in this together and don’t ever forget that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Blocked in The Netherlands ... so I used proxy then re-uploaded it only a part of it:

Thank you so much man this is what I wanted! And yea my video was instantly blocked in over 200 countries but if you could give me a lil credit and link to my channel that would be awesome as I am about to start coming out with more content related to a lot more things such as this and more...

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

The video is a good resume of movies and fictional stuff, seen as fictional. And yes, we are all in it together. And no, our brains are not what you describe as reptilian and esotericism - in fact, ancient esoteric schools do not speak about us having a reptilian brain at all, they speak about the Programmation that influences us. Without that primitive part of our brain, no animal can survive on this planet, nothing to do with higher intelligence deemed reptilian (which is mainly in the astral world).

You are right, we are all in it together, but I would wish in this case that we name facts for facts, fictionized facts as fiction, and whom we are as what we really are, so that we can solve our problems, whichever they are.

If we confuse everything and do not name what is with the proper descriptive/name, we cannot resolve problems. After naming correctly our right brains may be used for creative solutions.

Thanks anyhow for the video, it is a good one.

David's channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9...OMPRfUgkLExPvA

David's website: http://davidicke.com

David's facebook: : http://fb.com/groups/132344063516650

Quote Posted by Jayren (here)

There are countless interviews online, they are real. Just Obama speaking on information like that regarding the reptilian brain is what I hear Esoterics speak on, he knows something... Title might be a little misleading to you but It is not to mislead but only to inform and show what’s their... everyone will get there own idea of this material I respect yours. We are all in this together and don’t ever forget that.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you so much man this is what I wanted! And yea my video was instantly blocked in over 200 countries but if you could give me a lil credit and link to my channel that would be awesome as I am about to start coming out with more content related to a lot more things such as this and more...
    Last edited by Flash; 8th March 2018 at 01:39.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

onevoice (8th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The video is a good resume of movies and fictional stuff, seen as fictional. And yes, we are all in it together. And no, our brains are not what you describe as reptilian and esotericism - in fact, ancient esoteric schools do not speak about us having a reptilian brain at all, they speak about the Programmation that influences us. Without that primitive part of our brain, no animal can survive on this planet, nothing to do with higher intelligence deemed reptilian (which is mainly in the astral world).

You are right, we are all in it together, but I would wish in this case that we name facts for facts, fictionized facts as fiction, and whom we are as what we really are, so that we can solve our problems, whichever they are.

If we confuse everything and do not name what is with the proper descriptive/name, we cannot resolve problems. After naming correctly our right brains may be used for creative solutions.

Thanks anyhow for the video, it is a good one.

David's channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9...OMPRfUgkLExPvA

David's website: http://davidicke.com

David's facebook: : http://fb.com/groups/132344063516650

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thank you but you don’t understand they gave us there brain, they taught us how to be like them and that is why it’s called the reptilian side of our brain, that’s why Obama said we have this reptilian side of our brain that anyone that’s different we try to put down, territorial instincts humans were not always like that we have a long history... we were taught that behavior just as you learn behavior from your parents.

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,512 times in 32,931 posts

Yes, I'd agree.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (8th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #8
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Thank you but you don’t understand they gave us there brain, they taught us how to be like them and that is why it’s called the reptilian side of our brain, that’s why Obama said we have this reptilian side of our brain that anyone that’s different we try to put down, territorial instincts humans were not always like that we have a long history... we were taught that behavior just as you learn behavior from your parents.
    Obama may have won the novel peace prize but he has never dissected a brain Both the left and right hemispheres of all modern vertebrates have some form of a triune brain.

The term “reptilian brain” wasn’t actually thought up until the 1960s or 70’s.

One big part of the triune brain is the basal ganglia, which fish have too. Are you saying that the reptilians gave fish their brains?

Did fish learn territorial instinctual behavior from the reptilians?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (9th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), Slant84 (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Obama may have won the novel peace prize but he has never dissected a brain Both the left and right hemispheres of all modern vertebrates have some form of a triune brain.

The term “reptilian brain” wasn’t actually thought up until the 1960s or 70’s.

One big part of the triune brain is the basal ganglia, which fish have too. Are you saying that the reptilians gave fish their brains?

Did fish learn territorial instinctual behavior from the reptilians?
    Ok what I am trying to say here that some of you are not understanding... Wether it is called the reptilian or fish side of the brain they programmed that specific part... they know we were innocent, and they wanted to pass along their ways, that is the first step towards control with a large civilization like ourselves , they are having us destroy each other but those are not human behaviors they are reptilian, they simply passed there behaviors onto other humans, programmed that side of there brains and in turn created disharmony in the earth. Even in the Bible that animals did not always fight against humans we were in tune with the earth and nature... but once we learned the wrong things from them natured learned to... the animals learned to and learned to fear humans , they learned to turn on each other and start eating other animals as humans eat other animals to.

There is an ancient history that most of you have seem to forgot. But as a collective that is what they would want.
    Last edited by Jayren; 8th March 2018 at 05:18.

15. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,273 times in 21,091 posts

Lightbulb Re: New Evidence Of Reptilian Races Living Among Us

~when I used only a part of it (because it was blocked in the Netherlands, so I used a proxy server) and re-upload a part of it I deliberately did NOT use the word "evidence" on purpose long before you all complained about the long version title ... as I am 28 years pro active in the conspiracy research world ... I saw that coming miles ahead
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

~when I used only a part of it (because it was blocked in the Netherlands, so I used a proxy server) and re-upload a part of it I deliberately did NOT use the word "evidence" on purpose long before you all complained about the long version title ... as I am 28 years pro active in the conspiracy research world ... I saw that coming miles ahead
    it goes much further John, but as it almost always happens, when I write something nearing the truth, I lose my post, Just had 30 minute writing and lost it, I will have to come back later, but believe me, the victim stance regarding reptilian, archons, demons, higher cabal dark sorcery, name it what you want, the victim stance leads to no solutions, it is the wrong road.

I will invite Jayren and all Avalonians to go much deeper in their analysis, much deeper while trying to get rid of the victim stance "THEY DID X TO US" and see what it gives, you will be surprised of the results and the start of potential solutions.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), Slant84 (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Slant84's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a great post and response. There very well may be entities regarded as "Reptilians", (I personally have seen no evidence personally) but to suggest our "reptilian brain" is conceived by these entities is complete speculation and irresponsible in my opinion. All vertebrates have this basic function of the brain which derived from a common ancestry and really is not much more than the brain stem itself. It's placement includes many complex functions, but mostly construct the involuntary processes which include breathing, heart rate, etc. and was integral in our evolutionary advance. There's more, but anyone can research this.
    I will agree, the video was entertaining, but I take it only as that. Entertainment.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - Orwell

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Slant84 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2018), Flash (8th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Mike (8th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), Tam (8th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread