+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Some may find this difficult to understand, lol dimensional speak it is sometimes called, nevertheless some here may wish to enquire of this and the stories happening nowadays. Not my material and just came upon it today.

https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...cial-timeline/

To comprehend the energy and arkeytypes being utilised, or code, try looking into https://lawoftime.org/

Difficult to put article here ( for me ) properly and nice, link above does material more justice imo.

This material is best viewed in top above link, it does not cut n paste well.
    If humanity is evolving then there will be new, imo this is a facet of our new.

In PART II of these series, we will go deeper into the analysis of these numerical patterns and the narrative they are revealing…

In the meanwhile as we enter deeper into this stormy window of time playing out above and below, we invite you to hold the balance on the planet by becoming the “I of the Storm”. Be really conscious about your thoughts and the incredible power they have to shape reality during this powerful passage…
    Last edited by Vernaianawa; 8th March 2018 at 21:05.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Okay: could you please edit that — comprehensively!! — so that
    1. there's not so much empty space,
    2. it's easier to read, and
    3. it's actually possible to understand?

3. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (8th March 2018), Billy (8th March 2018), Creedence (8th March 2018), ghostrider (8th March 2018), gord (8th March 2018), justntime2learn (8th March 2018), Kryztian (28th June 2019), Leonard (31st March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Noelle (19th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), RunningDeer (8th March 2018), Satori (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018), Wind (8th March 2018), wnlight (8th March 2018)

4. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

That’s some really intricate and complicated material. I can’t understand very much of it, but is the general message that we need to live more in harmony with nature to prevent bad things from happening?

Regarding the point you bring up regarding the asteroid belt. I learned in astronomy class that Ceres, the first object identified in the main asteroid belt, was discovered by an Italian priest on Jan 1 1801.

I’m not sure your source is accurate on the main asteroid belt discovery date of 9/11/1801. You might want to double check that part again, because I’m seeing a lot of higher math (at least for me) based on the numbers 9 and 11.

Ceres was the first object discovered by that priest in Sicily. The main asteroid belt was actually a process of discoveries between 1801 and 1850 (I think), and even by that time, they only found a dozen or so asteroids. Astronomers then, like now, disagreed over how to classify them. Some said planets, some said asteroids, planetoids, you name it.

You mentioned something about cubes accruing for 1 year since the discovery of the asteroid belt, so I felt this was a pretty important point to raise when it comes to predicting the future off of math.

5. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

avid (8th March 2018), ghostrider (8th March 2018), justntime2learn (9th March 2018), Kryztian (28th June 2019), Leonard (31st March 2018), Michelle Marie (8th March 2018), Nasu (8th March 2018), Noelle (19th March 2018), RunningDeer (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018), Watching from Cyprus (8th March 2018)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Hi Vern,

In case you haven’t had a chance to see these articles by Cameron Day, it’s worth the time to pursue. It helped me begin to weed out a lot of the garbage sites that are solely designed to harvest your energy and alter your cognitive abilities to discern.

Note: emphasis on begin to weed out.
    RunningDeer ♡

Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    Some may find this difficult to understand,...

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

bluestflame (8th March 2018), justntime2learn (8th March 2018), Noelle (19th March 2018), Smell the Roses (10th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Will do, came out pretty ugly.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

The understand part Bill, I feel Running Deer is alluding to. Takes some effort and time, especially if your over 30, to download this material. Imo the attuning to ones synchronicity, nature and the devine through understanding arkeytypes and number and differing meditation practices also ( imo especially 7:7:7:7 practice ) can make it worth it, imo best your able to let it all go also.

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

The understand part Bill, I feel Running Deer is alluding to. Takes some effort and time, especially if your over 30, to download this material. Imo the attuning to ones synchronicity, nature and the devine through understanding arkeytypes and number and differing meditation practices also ( imo especially 7:7:7:7 practice ) can make it worth it, imo best your able to let it all go also.
    What works best for me is I keep it simple. While I do that, I toss out a lot of garbage I’ve collect over the years. For example, beliefs like “knock on wood” or “visualize winning the million dollar lottery” or “I’m raising my frequency so I can ascend,” or “if I pray hard enough, a friendly ET will come save me”.

I’m not saying it’s the way for anyone else. We each are uniquely whole and add to the on-going creation. When I keep it simple, the ideas, creativity and knowings percolate. I make time to listen.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th March 2018), justntime2learn (8th March 2018), KiwiElf (8th March 2018), Noelle (19th March 2018), onevoice (8th March 2018), Valerie Villars (17th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

From my experience the knowledge of asteroid belt and origins, first through Sufi enneagram teachings ( nine point and between 4 th and 5 th points at the bottom, google sufi enneagram ) shows this data has been around a very long time in likely many differing lore.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    That’s some really intricate and complicated material. I can’t understand very much of it, but is the general message that we need to live more in harmony with nature to prevent bad things from happening?

Regarding the point you bring up regarding the asteroid belt. I learned in astronomy class that Ceres, the first object identified in the main asteroid belt, was discovered by an Italian priest on Jan 1 1801.

I’m not sure your source is accurate on the main asteroid belt discovery date of 9/11/1801. You might want to double check that part again, because I’m seeing a lot of higher math (at least for me) based on the numbers 9 and 11.

Ceres was the first object discovered by that priest in Sicily. The main asteroid belt was actually a process of discoveries between 1801 and 1850 (I think), and even by that time, they only found a dozen or so asteroids. Astronomers then, like now, disagreed over how to classify them. Some said planets, some said asteroids, planetoids, you name it.

You mentioned something about cubes accruing for 1 year since the discovery of the asteroid belt, so I felt this was a pretty important point to raise when it comes to predicting the future off of math.

13. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

You barely did a thing!

You just took out some empty space. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

The post is incomprehensible. Please don't do this to the forum.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th March 2018 at 16:49.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

onevoice (8th March 2018), Satori (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018), wnlight (8th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #10
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@Verna

"From my experience the knowledge of asteroid belt and origins"- please read Dr. Joseph Farrell's books on this concept- might interest you greatly and enlighten your mind-

Larry

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks Cardillac, enjoy listening to Mr Farrell.

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    @Verna

"From my experience the knowledge of asteroid belt and origins"- please read Dr. Joseph Farrell's books on this concept- might interest you greatly and enlighten your mind-

Larry

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

What i did do took me an hour and a half, you may be comparing how you would be able to do it. Will Edit again.

You barely did a thing!

You just took out some empty space. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing properly.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

What i did do took me an hour and a half, you may be comparing how you would be able to do it. Will Edit again.
    My guess is that presenting this material coherently, in its entirety or any major portion thereof, in primarily text form, in a post here, is an impossible task.

When I went back to the source for this material, at the link you provided, https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...cial-timeline/, the presentation there was at least somewhat more visually coherent, even though the concepts were rather alien to my world view.

That link in turn recommended first reading an earlier page, from August of 2016, to better understand the world view and concepts being presented.

Both of these pages are apparently based on the work of José Argüelles/Valum Votan, who passed away in 2011, before the extraordinary events of 2012 that he was forecasting.

This material remains rather alien to my world view .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bob (10th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Noelle (19th March 2018), silverchimes (19th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thankyou Paul, your post makes me feel better, the simple equation of time factored by energy equals Art instead of time is money, leads Arguelles material in a new direction but strange to many. Understanding most of the data, art and feelings within article would indeed be tough for some, my apoligies to you and Bill plus forum.

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

The please dont do this to the forum, Bill, do you think i have a negative intent .

You barely did a thing!

23. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

NS1.30.2.17
    KIN 108 4Star

I define in order to beautify
    measuring Art,
    I seal the store of Elegance,
    with the self-existing tone of form.
    I am guided by the power of Flowering
    I AM Galactic Activation Portal
    ENTER ME.

“Belief systems, believe it or not, are functions of time. What you believe defines the time you are living in. Any belief system is held in place by the calendar and sense of time in which it is encoded. 9-11 means September 11 -it also means 911 emergency, planetary emergency in this case.”
    – Jose Arguelles ~ Time & Technsophere

Judging by the intensity of the news and the chaotic series of events happening all around the Earth, we can say that we are now experiencing a very turbulent passage that can only be described as a collective “rite of initiation”. A NOTORIOUS SHIFT is taking place right before our eyes, as we peel our collective skin and old systems keep falling apart. How can we make sense of all this chaos, without falling into states of fear, anxiety and hopelessness? Maybe looking at things from a higher perspective can facilitate an emotional shift and from there a shift in consciousness.

The polarizing energies of the second moon of the 13-moon year, the lunar moon of CHALLENGE, are now synchronizing with the entrance to the 13-day Serpent Wavespell of Life Force, to uncover and seal a new stage in the frequency wars and the splitting between the artificial and organic timelines…

Serpent Wavespell: Planetary Initiation (ArtWork by: unknown)

Additionally, the entrance to the 10-Day Galactic Activation Portal sequence [ALPHA Run], of the Tzolkin Matrix was announced by 2 powerful SolarX-Flares. This triple entrance represents a decisive threshold for humanity: We are transiting a chaotic node of notable significance within the process of planetary resurrection…

As we reach the 16th anniversary of 9/11/2001 and the most life-defining event of the third millenium, we are also reaching a new Ground-Zero point in the artificial timeline, This OMEGA Point in time is also signaling the end of a collective rite of passage between the old time paradigm and the New Time Paradigm.
    The trigger-events from 9/11/2001 represented such a similar threshold for humanity.

On his groundbreaking book “Time and the Technosphere”, this time-splitting event was clearly identified by Jose Arguelles as “The Inevitable Event”. An event of such magnitude that defined “the limit of artificial time”, represented by the fall of the twin towers.

16 Years of the “Inevitable Event” : The Twin Towers and the Tarot card 16 as presented on “Time and the Technosphere”, page 108 (108×2=216 = 6x6x6 Perfection of the CUBE]

“It must be understood that the events of 9-11 were so historically unprecedented, so mind-bogglingly dramatic, that they require a large lens through which to fully interpret their meaning. The Law of Time is such a lens. Quite simply, the destruction of the Twin Towers defines the limit of artificial time. If this is so, what can be expected following this world-shattering event?” ~ Jose Arguelles/Valum Votan ~

What are the lessons learned since the day the “bubble of artificial time” popped and the illusion of the materialistic world started to collapse? Where are we within this process of deconstruction of the artificial time matrix? What are the relationships connecting the events from 2001 and the current planetary emergency? In order to transcend the unhealed trauma layers from 16 years in the past, find answers to these questions and understand the meaningful connections with the events of today, we will start by elevating our perspective:

BECOMING THE “I” OF THE STORM

As we write these words, we are experiencing a G4 Geo-magnetic storm bringing incredible auroras…

STILLNESS IN THE GEOMAGNETIC STORM… Image by Chris Cook
    …and 3 storms are crossing the Atlantic…

“In a world of harmony there is no apocalypse.” – José Arguelles

Even though all these storms are starting to look very much like the scenes of a hollywood movie playing out in front of our very eyes, the synchronicities and event correlations just keep compounding at an accelerated pace, informing us that harmony is at work behind the chaos of world appearances. It feels as if we are passing right through “the eye of the needle”…

To pass through this eye of the needle, means to by-pass the traps of the artificial time matrix andsee beyond the world of appearances. Now it is becoming more and more necessary to perceive all these events from a holistic, higher perspective: the synchronic perspective based on the Law of Time. If you are new to this perspective, we highly recommend you to read first “9-11,“The Inevitable Event” and the Nature of Time” published more than 1 year ago, and then return to this post…

LINEAR TIME MEETS RADIAL TIME

The harmonic beauty and elegance of the 13:20 Natural Time Frequency resides in its Radial Nature. This quality is also the most important differencing aspect from the 12:60 Artificial-Gregorian-Mechanistic time frequency. Radial Time allows us to escape the prison of “flat land”( linear time ) and navigate reality in ALL directions as a multi-dimensional hologram (radial time). This framework allows us to elevate and balance our perceptions and interpretations of the events transpiring around us.

The storm’s “single eye” spiral structure is a great re-minder for all of us that Time and Consciousness move in all directions at once and that we are “wired” to operate in the same way and perceive reality from a radial perspective.

Only from there we are able to stay still, centered and connect with the core of our essence… Acting always from this place in the midst of pressure and anxiety will hopefully enable us to arrive to a graceful resolution for this collective rite of passage.
    In order to do this “radial time-travel experiment”, we will revise first a LINEAR chronological summary of planetary news and events from the last few days… You will probably notice the “resonance” between some of them… But from a “linear-time” mind consciousness perspective you will probably miss lots of the inter-connections. We will try to explore those radial connections one by one…

ECLIPSE AND CONSCIOUSNESS RESET:

As mentioned at the beginning of this report, the acceleration and amplification of planetary energies was signaled by the the Great American Total Eclipse from August 21, 2017 (NS1.30.1.27 • KIN90), and its multi-dimensional significance was presented in detail on our report published that day..

Great American Solar Eclipse 2017: Consciousness RESET

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th March 2018), gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Kryztian (28th June 2019), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (27th June 2019), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Since the day that the shadow of the moon crossed that 70-mile-wide (113 kilometers) path extending from the coast of Oregon to South Carolina, the country’s weather has been experiencing unparalleled and dramatic shifts, including a 500-Year record event:
    The “BIG FLOOD” in Houston…

The “Deluge”/”Great Flood” at Houston, TX, home of some of the most powerful oil companies in the world. Is Earth trying to tell us something? IMAGE COURTESY: Business Insider

…and the temperature maps are showing an evident polarization of the weather patterns between the US East Coast and West Coast…

… even resembling the logo image of the Great American Total Solar Eclipse of 2017…

The eclipse was followed by a severe ramping up of weather patterns and solar activity:
    Just one week after the devastating effects of hurricane Harvey, we have now:
    3 major storms on the Atlantic

9-11:
    Planetary Emergency signals
    Wild-fires all along the US West coast,

7 M-Flares
    and…
    3 X-Flares

a 2.2 X-Flare…
    …followed by a 9.3 XFlare

CLEAR SIGN OF PROPHECY: SUN UNLEASHES TWO MAJOR SOLAR FLARES on KIN 106 (2 WORLDBRIDGER) 53x2 (Frequency of Sirian ReBirth doubled)
    AS ABOVE, SO BELOW:

The solar explosions were closely followed by a dramatic reflection on Earth: right during the midnight threshold from KIN 107 to KIN 108 (September 7 ~ 8), the world woke up to the news of the event that was cataloged “Mexican earthquake of the century”:

8.1 Earthquake in the coast of Chiapas. 8.1=81=9×9=3x3x3x3

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

mab777 (16th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (9th March 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), sunwings (9th March 2018), Valerie Villars (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

TRANSCENDING THE CRISIS:
    THE BIOSPHERE-NOOSPHERE TRANSITION

Many are now describing these events as “apocalyptic” in nature. More people seem to be noticing that the current events are a clear sign that Earth is out of balance and that the technosphere is the root cause…

Current events are a function of an evolutionary process that Jose Arguelles defined the “Biosphere-Noosphere Transition” and constitute a clear symptom signaling the conclusion of an evolutionary stage and the start of a new one.

A silent planetary transformation is taking place right in front of our eyes in redemptive resonance with many KEY HISTORIC events of our past.

There is a larger INTELLIGENCE at work on this planet: The Mind of the Earth… The Noosphere.
    ” … it is unscientific to accept the concept of a biosphere and to reject the concept of a noosphere. The noosphere is as much a part of earth as any other sphere, such as the hydrosphere. Indeed, by virtue of its being the cause of most ecological woes and the seat of all ecological action, the noosphere should, from the ecologist’s standpoint, be the most crucial layer. Its health and its protection from man’s own perversity should be one of his concerns. For obviously noospheric pollution is the source of all pollution.”
    P. R. Masani, “The Ecology of the Noosphere …” (1995)
    It’s not a Biospheric Crisis, but a Noospheric Emergency
    Envisioning The Regeneration of Planet Earth

Position Paper, Second Planetary Congress of Biospheric Rights
    Submitted by Galactic Research Institute

Man-made or not, the coalescence of these storms in time are inviting all of us to reflect deeper on what is happening and realize that the Earth and the Sun are speaking loud and clear to all humans. They are reminding us that we are supposed to be the most intelligent species on this planet and work with Nature, and that it is no sign of intelligence working against Her.

It only requires a well directed “sneeze” from the sun to render almost inoperable our “advanced” technological infrastructure, and send us, in a blink of an eye, back 100 years in the past.

TRIPLE INITIATION PORTAL:

The current planetary rite of initiation entered into a new decisive stage with the entrance into the 52-day Blue Central castle of Burning and the 13-day Serpent Wavespell of Life-Force on last September 5, KIN 105 1 Serpent. It is therefore relevant to re-member some of the most important aspects associated with this archetypal construct:
    • The serpent is the 5th solar seal out of 20 and the current wavespell is also the 5th 13-day cycle from the Tzolkin.
    • The serpent represents primal Life-force, Survival and Instinct… attributes to make conscious by recognizing their influence on our lives and moods as events keep unfolding.
    • The Serpent also represents the archetype of the “The Serpent Initiate” who has 13 days to “peel the skin” and transcend this world by awakening Earth’s Kundalini.
    MAGIC FLIGHT OF EARTH’S KUNDALINI. Image ART by: Canik
    • The 5th orbit also represents the musical principle of the Pentagram, the”Perfect Fifth” or the “5th chord” and the 5th Force within the cosmology of time.
    According to the Dreamspell Cosmology, the Serpent symbolizes the most primal aspect of destroyed planet Maldek, now the asteroid belt occupying the 5th orbit of the solar system. This 13-day passage serves therefore as a holographic container and archetypal repository of the memories of the “Lost Worlds”.
    • The serpent tongue is split in 2, re-inforcing the concept of a “fork on the road” and the identification of 2 very distinctive Timelines: the artificial and the organic.

FROM MALDEK TO 9-11:
    THE TELEPATHIC RE-CONSTITUTION OF THE CUBE

Cosmic History Chronicles vol 5. “Book of TimeSpace” ~ Excerpt

In an amazing display of the precision and elegance of the Maya Time Science and its redemptive power, the 216th (6x6x6) anniversary of the discovery of the asteroid belt, is synchronizing with the 16th Anniversary of the fall of the twin towers on 9/11/2001.

Cosmic History Chronicles: Visual representation of the destruction of Maldek and the scattered memories of “The Lost Worlds”…

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bluegreen (9th March 2018), Elpis (14th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (9th March 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), sunwings (9th March 2018), Valerie Villars (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Why is this SPECIAL?
    1. Because both EVENTS are chronologically connected by a 200-year interval to the artificial timeline via the 9-11 date and…
    2. Because this SYNCHRONIZATION is taking place on the Year coded by 12Seed KIN 64 (8×8)
    3. Because both CYCLES hold a perfect hologram of the CUBE, the most primal form of third-dimensional creation.

How is this? This will be presented in more detail on PART II, but in summary:
    16 (4×4 or 2x2x2x2)

16-unit Warrior’s Cube journey in the Telektonon Board

64 (8×8 or 2x2x2x2x2x2)

64– I-Ching Hexagrams = 64 DNA codons
    CUBE of the LAW:
    16-Year re-calibration of Human DNA to 13:20 frequency
    1997~2013
    (See 20 Tablets of the Law of Time)

1997-2013 : 16-YEAR TELEKTONON CUBE OF THE LAW. Learn more here.

29 Tzolkins ago, on January 8, 1997, KIN 105, 1Serpent, Jose Arguelles entered his own 16-year Warrior’s Cube initiation Journey to retrieve the Divine Plan as the Cube of the Law: “The initiation of Valum Votan (JA) through the 28-day journey to retrieve the Divine Plan is a human initiation assumed by Valum Votan on behalf of all humans in order to guarantee universal resurrection of the people through enactment of the divine plan. Through himself, the Universal Religion has now been humanly realized on Earth. Realized by one, it can now be realized by all.” ~JA/VV~ “ The 20 Tablets of the Law of Time (1997)

216 (6x6x6)

A cube has 6 square sides. 6 “cubed”= 6x6x6

TELEPATHIC RECONSTITUTION OF ASTEROID BELT: This 216-unit cube, serves as a Holographic Cube container, where each cube unit corresponds to 1 year since the discovery of the Asteroid Belt, on September 11, 1801.

This revelation is then announcing the completion of an important stage in the redemptive process of the telepathic reconstitution of reality. NOW that the Maldek~Asteroid Belt~9/11 timelines and their karmic memory debris can be “contained” inside the perfection of these holographic Cubes, we can appreciate a new light of hope reaching in. This light is NOW starting to penetrate all aspects of the hologram, shattering the remaining layers of the illusion that are still holding the artificial time matrix in place.

May this new light of hope illuminate the path ahead, so we can ALL emerge as triumphant warriors from the Consciousness labyrinth and finally bring Heaven on Earth…

TOWER OF BABEL DECONSTRUCTION: 16-YEAR CUBE OF THE LAW COMPLETED. 216-YEAR PERFECTION OF THE CUBE COMPLETED. 9-11 TIMELINE REDEEMED. MALDEK REDEEMED. NEW GROUND ZERO POINT IN TIME ACHIEVED.

33DAYS. 3X FLARES. 3 STORMS.

“All of our lives, we have fought this war. Tonight I believe we can end it. Tonight is not an accident. There are no accidents. We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance. When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships. I do not see coincidence, I see providence. I see purpose. I believe it our fate to be here. It is our destiny. I believe this night holds for each and every one of us, the very meaning of our lives.” ~ Morpheus to Zion

TRINITY BLAST FROM THE PAST

It was EXACTLY 2 Tzolkins ago, when we witnessed 3 eruptions of the Popocapetl volcano in Mexico, that were documented in detail on the report entitled “Earth Day, Prophecy and Planetary Resurrection” published on Earth Day 2016. At the time, we noted:

” Let’s also remember that we are now also transiting the “birth canal”, the central mystic column at the core of the 260-day Tzolkin Matrix after entering the Blue Western Castle of Burning” on April 3rd, 2016 ~ KIN 105 (Red Magnetic Serpent ~ Sign of the original Adam Kadmon). This passage was signaled by a powerful explosion of the Popocatepetl Volcano in Mexico. Is this activity symbolizing the New Earth coming out the birth canal?”

The Popocatepetl volcano is a major protagonist within the prophetic narrative presented on this blog, and its significance has been highlighted in several opportunities in the past and analyzed in detail on the same report entitled “Earth Day, Prophecy and Planetary Resurrection” . Moons later, on August 16th, 2016, on 29th anniversary of the Harmonic Convergence the volcano exploded again.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (9th March 2018), Noelle (22nd July 2018), Valerie Villars (8th March 2018), Vernaianawa (8th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

How are these 3 explosions connected by the fabric of Time-Space?

33 DAYS FROM ECLIPSE PORTAL TO EQUINOX PORTAL
    Since the last Total Solar Eclipse we entered an intense window of initiation that can be defined as the 33-day period that started with the last Solar Eclipse of August 21, 2017 and ends on the Equinox Portal of Sept 22, 2017 (NS1.30.3.3) !!!

33 DAYS
    FROM ECLIPSE TO EQUINOX COMPLETED ON NS1.30.3.3 [+1]

3X FLARES ABOVE…
    On KIN 106 2 Worldbridger the sun produced a powerful pair of unprecedented X-FLARES. The 9.3X Flare was the largest one in 11 years and has been already catalogued as one of the most powerful in history. One day later, on September 7, 2017 the sun ejected the 3rd X-Flare from the same region 2673.

PROPHETIC SIGNIFICANCE:

The Sun’s Monster X9.3 Solar Flare occured right at the midpoint of the Lunar Moon Day 15, on KIN 106 White Lunar Worldbridger, 2Cimi signature of Chan Valum, Pacal Votan’s first son and succesor. The Long count marker for this day Sept. 6, 2017, was 8 Ahaw – KIN60 Pacal Votan. The explosion took place at 12:02 UTC (12×2= 24 as V24:Kinich Ahaw)

KIN 106 is the 9th of 13 clear signs of prophecy inscribed on the sarcophagus lid of Pacal Votan.

KIN 106 corresponded to 9-11-2012: The 11th Anniversary of the “Inevitable Event” on 2012, the year of the conclusion of the sacred 13-Baktun Cycle for the Maya, incorrectly interpreted by the vast majority as “The End of Time”
    Next September 13 (9.13) will correspond to KIN 113 (9.13). A double numerical reminder signaling the fulfillment of a new layer of the Prophecy of 13 Heavens and 9 Hells… (more on this on PART II)

The 3 X-Flares can also be interpreted as
    XXX=30
    IN ROMAN NUMERALS…
    This is of special symbolical significance as we just completed 30 Years from the Harmonic Convergence and the New Dispensation of Time (New Sirius Cycle 30), and we are experiencing…

The sunspot region that produced the 3X Flares corresponds to number 2673. When 2673 is reduced to its KIN EQUIVALENT frequency = KIN 73! (2673-260×10=73)
    As presented in several opportunities in the past and re-introduced on the last report, KIN 73 is a KEY COMPONENT of the prophetic narrative, as the day marking also the “most powerful light explosion ever seen”: SUPERNOVA 2015 LH
    73 is also the number of the Biomass Constant (73X5=365)

KIN 73
    : day of “most powerful light explosion ever seen”: SUPERNOVA 2015 LH

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gaiagirl (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (9th March 2018), mab777 (16th March 2018), Mare (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (9th March 2018), silverchimes (19th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast