+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

1. Link to Post #41
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Condemn away, the other 98% also ?

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)

"It was Bode who discovered the orbit of Maldek. Based on his use of (Johann) Kepler's "law of harmonies" (the third of his three laws of planetary motion), he was certain that there should have been a planet between Mars and Jupiter. So it was that on September 11, 1801, Kin 58, he discovered a band of asteroids orbiting the Sun- the remains of the planet Maldek".

https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...cial-timeline/
    From here , http://www.lawoftime.org/timeshipear...l-journey.html

If you just go within that belief system—well, this is a hopeless deal.

It is interesting the names that we give these fragments of the asteroid belt. The asteroid belt was discovered in 1804 because a certain astronomer named Franz Bode knew, knew that according to Platonic and Kepler’s theory, that between Mars and Jupiter there should be a planet.

<>

Sure enough, beginning actually in 1801, they had a big astronomers’ convention and trained their telescopes up and sure enough within a short matter of time they discovered a huge belt precisely where a planet should have been, between Mars and Jupiter: the asteroid belt.

The astronomers hardly ever talk about the possibility of this having been a planet. That’s a taboo thought in the collective unconscious. We don’t want to go there. Just like people don’t like to go to the fact that Mars once sustained water—oceans—and that the red dust is oxidized metal and that’s actually a face on Mars.

Thank you. I've looked at all of your material. It does appear to be a hopeless deal. Here's why:

You've supplied 2 different sources in this thread, both of which provide 2 different years (1801 & 1804) for the same event, neither of which is true.

2. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Firstly an earthquake will go out to public, radio etc as say 7.4, soon after and even sometimes the next day, it will be adjusted by those in control of these things, to what they deem more actual for the collected data they now have at a later date, often stays the same. I live in Christchurch last 12 years, so have experienced this in real time often.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Many earthquakes get their energy changed, later on as such, this person has worked for herself, with that timestamp, someone else doing the same thing for themselves, working with 8.1 instead will still get their own tuning, own journey, own synchronicity imo.
    Please explain that again, in English. Thx.

3. Link to Post #43
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

9+8= 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

There are absolutely no transits in the 8th house, Virgo, at this time. According to google.

However a Virgo birth occurred on 9/11.

Did you do that intentionally with the 98% number, or did you mean 98% literally?

To condemn is to express a sentence, punishment, or disapproval.

I’d like to be clear that I am in no position to condemn anyone.

My intention with my analysis of your posted material is to comprehend. As this is a discussion community, I was hoping to enter into a rational discussion about apparent contradictions that you’ve provided.

If you’re interested in having a discussion, I would appreciate you re-visiting and addressing the questions in my responses.

If you aren’t interested in having a discussion or answering questions, no problem at all. However I can no longer spend 30 minutes per each of your posts trying to comprehend material that is internally inconsistent and not being clearly presented.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Billy (11th March 2018), Mike (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Sorry, when I seen these words from you , Thank you. I've looked at all of your material. It does appear to be a hopeless deal , I may have taken it the wrong way.
    To comprehend material will take a wee bit more than reading a couple of articles and as has been said previousely by another member, may take a lot of time and energy, learning and feeling arkeytypes in ones self and life is usually just the start for one.

6. Link to Post #45
    Argentina Avalon Member Hazelfern's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,496 times in 348 posts

Please but why waste your breath? You are talking to a computer that neither feels or sees. Yes?
    That's it, I am done.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hazelfern For This Post:

Smell the Roses (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Joe is a computer ?

9. Link to Post #47
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,209 times in 938 posts

Firstly an earthquake will go out to public, radio etc as say 7.4, soon after and even sometimes the next day, it will be adjusted by those in control of these things, to what they deem more actual for the collected data they now have at a later date, often stays the same. I live in Christchurch last 12 years, so have experienced this in real time often.

Many earthquakes get their energy changed, later on as such, this person has worked for herself, with that timestamp, someone else doing the same thing for themselves, working with 8.1 instead will still get their own tuning, own journey, own synchronicity imo.
    Please explain that again, in English. Thx.
    Hi Vernaianawa it seems I am clearly not alone in trying to decipher your posts. Please do take the time to craft your messages so that you can make yourself understood.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

I once, not here, had a thread, Living In Three Worlds, feeling that way atm, what needs decoding ?

ps , How do you suggest I craft ?.

I see now that it may be how two people can get the same synchronicity using differing number/frequency, like one using 8.1 and one using 8.2, yes ?.
    Last edited by Vernaianawa; 10th March 2018 at 11:00.

12. Link to Post #49
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

sorry no thanks
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:55.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

14. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 times in 210 posts

Hmm.. curioser and curioser

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Mare For This Post:

16. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

In the interests of transparency, I made a report to the other moderators, with the commentary note:
    Quote How does one report almost every post on an entire thread?
    When mods create (or receive) a report, it generates a mods-area thread of its own in which the other mods can comment in subsequent post replies. This is one way the team discusses and resolves issues, questions and problems. The report thread can be given a specific title, just like a member starting a thread in the public forum.

The title of this report was: Vernaianawa posts a huge amount of arcane nonsense and is incapable of explaining or describing it.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (10th March 2018), Billy (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (10th March 2018), Mike (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

18. Link to Post #52
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

who cares anyway
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:54.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

20. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Crikey, Okay, I understand about 80% and can explain to the best of my ability that 80%. Some of this material is very simple, as stated by another member, like the body holds this, twenty toes and fingers are the twenty arkeytypes, the 13 main articulations of the body ( ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows and neck ( neck/spine being the middle seventh ), 13 times 20 gives one the Tzlokin grid 260 ( most sacred of all Mayan calendars ), but yes even this does not make sense to many, as in why would the most sacred calendar have 260 instead of 360 or 365, answer is number can measure synchronicity, now most say this is also crazy. There goes two simple basics of this material, both deemed unable to comprehend, yes ?.

In the interests of transparency, I made a report to the other moderators, with the commentary note:
    When mods create (or receive) a report, it generates a mods-area thread of its own in which the other mods can comment in subsequent post replies. This is one way the team discusses and resolves issues, questions and problems. The report thread can be given a specific title, just like a member starting a thread in the public forum.

The title of this report was: Vernaianawa posts a huge amount of arcane nonsense and is incapable of explaining or describing it.

21. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

I was implying that you were throwing all data away as you had a problem with two %.

Quote Posted by JoefromtheCarolinas (here)
    9+8= 17 = 1 + 7 = 8

There are absolutely no transits in the 8th house, Virgo, at this time. According to google.

However a Virgo birth occurred on 9/11.

Did you do that intentionally with the 98% number, or did you mean 98% literally?

To condemn is to express a sentence, punishment, or disapproval.

I’d like to be clear that I am in no position to condemn anyone.

My intention with my analysis of your posted material is to comprehend. As this is a discussion community, I was hoping to enter into a rational discussion about apparent contradictions that you’ve provided.

If you’re interested in having a discussion, I would appreciate you re-visiting and addressing the questions in my responses.

If you aren’t interested in having a discussion or answering questions, no problem at all. However I can no longer spend 30 minutes per each of your posts trying to comprehend material that is internally inconsistent and not being clearly presented.

22. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

From memory, Jose Arguelles wrote a book, The Fifth Ring, planet Maldek was the fifth ring, fifth planet, to give members here an idea of material from another person, here is an amazon book review by someone ( for Time and the Technoosphere ) > https://www.amazon.com.br/Time-Techn.../dp/1879181991

It's true. The mind of Jose' Arguelles is so far out that, on first encounter, most will find his work to be a whole lot of nonsensible mumbo-jumbo. However, having read many of his books (Earth Ascending, Surfers of the Zuvuya, 7 volumes of the Cosmic History Chronicles, etc) and being very well versed in the Dreamspell codes, 13 Moon Calendar, Telektonon, etc., I found "Time and the Technosphere" to be his most "down to Earth" and comprehensive overview of this incredibly extensive and far-reaching knowledge base. Even if you fail to grasp the concepts, even if you have no idea where he's coming from, even if you just aren't' feelin' it, your mind will, nevertheless, be stretched beyond it's comfort zone. If one fails to understand this book, I would say it simply means that one has failed to understand. The book is comprehensive and well-written. The author knows what he's talking about and there are some of us who also know what he's talking about. The passage quoted by another reviewer makes sense to anyone familiar with basic Dreamspell cosmology, which is also explained in the text. However, Arguelles doesn't always repeat, in every book he's authored, every bit of information previously presented, so it's best to start where he started and take it from there. I feel his message regarding calendar reform is vitally important for everyone to know, for all the reasons he's presented in numerous lectures, articles, books, etc., and he presents the theory in a very "common sense and down-to-Earth manner." But the rest of his work is, most likely, not for everyone. Honestly it gets *so* far-out, most people cannot relate. Nevertheless, do yourself a favor and read the works of Jose' Arguelles. You will be forever expanded.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Haven't read enough yet to make a determination on the material or intent.

But, these are very important concepts in general terms. This is how reality unfolds from the implicate, as Bohm might say. One precedes two and two, three...
    It is not a coincidence. And the most powerful of these currents, these modulations, these universal archetypes is five. Five unfolds from the forth in an, to us, unconventional way that is totally natural. Five is implied and made manifest by the iterations of the pervious four.

In simpler terms five is the number of life. But life seems to happen by chance - by extraordinary chance at that. It is the same for 5. Five is not in the Vesica Pisces, it is implied and inferred by the proportions of it. Subtract the arc of intersection and what remains is the proportional relationship of the fifth.

This is important stuff. Do not be fooled or misled by the messenger.

Thanks

23. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Well offended Bill, do you wish me to disappear or take a break .

Ps See an 11 10 timestamp, nearly an 11 11 cross which is the 441 base matrix, 21 by 21 grid, imo which acknowledges huunab ku / central sun nowadays influence, imo these things need to be talked about. > https://www.lawoftime.org/pdfs/HunabKu21-HowToPlay.pdf

Last edited by Vernaianawa; 10th March 2018 at 22:18. Reason: Acknowledging pre 11 11 timestamp, 441 base 11 11 prompt

24. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Well offended Bill, do you wish me to disappear or take a break ?.
    I'd like you to take a great deal more care with your posts, always re-read them as if through someone else's eyes (and if needed, edit them afterwards), learn how to spell archetypes (how long does it take anyone to check that?), and see clearly that some of what you're presenting makes little or no sense of any kind to anyone else reading it.

If you can't do it properly (or at least, well enough to make sense to others), then don't do it at all. You have a responsibility to do more than just copy and paste things that catch your eye without any intelligent, reasoned, value-added explanatory input of your own.

The standards here are pretty high for articulacy, research, fact-checking and referencing information. We're proud of the library of good information that Avalon is. You mean well, and you're clearly a good man, but your posts are an embarrassment. Some of them are almost incomprehensible. That's not an exaggeration.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th March 2018 at 22:22.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Billy (11th March 2018), Mike (11th March 2018), Vernaianawa (10th March 2018)

26. Link to Post #58
    UK Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) has been in effect since the late 1950s. Proxy parties (terrorists, rogue nations, etc...) will be responsible for any nuclear events during this next conflagration between the United States and Russia/China. Keep your eye on ISRAEL...that's where it all starts. Israel's 70th anniversary is May 14th. A third intifada is expected to begin on or shortly after that date, and escalate into a regional war in which the United States will become fully committed militarily. THEN, the issue of the Korean peninsula will rear its ugly head. Since we cannot win a two front war (and Russia/China know that), these seemingly separate conflicts will escalate in tandem. A nuclear event(s) is expected to bring all parties to the bargaining table. Global denuclearization will be part of the comprehensive peace agreements. Europe will serve as the third party arbitrator to end the Middle East conflict. The Korean peninsula will be reunited...all of these conclusions are commonsensical if you think about it. We have ~2 months before the situation in Jerusalem (U.S. embassy move) escalates and precipitates other conflicts around the world. With that said, it's not the end of the world, but the end of the current world order. This is the latest push by the elite...we'll see what happens to sideline this scenario...soon.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Honesty For This Post:

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Thankyou Honesty, meanwhile all those, us, in front of the scenes, will continue to know thyself more.

29. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

Joe is a computer ?
    Joe isn’t a computer. He’s part of the Avalonian Family. I’ve added one of his recent vids from March 6th so you can connect a name with a face. He also adds this message to all the folks @ Avalon: I want to thank the good folks at projectavalon.net (as well as my current subscribers) for their excellent posts that brought this to my attention.

Joe from the Carolinas YouTube

Censorship on Youtube? #youtoo campaign

Joe from the Carolinas
    Published on Mar 6, 2018

Content Creators Banned for Being Original? My You Too campaign.

I want to thank the good folks at projectavalon.net (as well as my current subscribers) for their excellent posts that brought this to my attention.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (11th March 2018), Bluegreen (11th March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (11th March 2018), KiwiElf (11th March 2018), Mike (11th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (11th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast