+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

1. Link to Post #61
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Prophecy, 9-11 and the end of the artificial timeline.

Thanks Running Deer, thought Hazelfern meant Joe was a robot, on reflection it appears they meant me, good vid.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Vernaianawa (here)
    Joe is a computer ?
    Joe isn’t a computer. He’s part of the Avalonian Family. I’ve added one of his recent vids from March 6th so you can connect a name with a face. He also adds this message to all the folks @ Avalon: I want to thank the good folks at projectavalon.net (as well as my current subscribers) for their excellent posts that brought this to my attention.

Joe from the Carolinas YouTube

Censorship on Youtube? #youtoo campaign

Joe from the Carolinas
    Published on Mar 6, 2018

Content Creators Banned for Being Original? My You Too campaign.

I want to thank the good folks at projectavalon.net (as well as my current subscribers) for their excellent posts that brought this to my attention.

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Feel to put the next persons review here also >

From this Amazon review:
    https://amazon.com/gp/customer-revie...SIN=1879181991

It seems that whenever anyone talks about the Time - Space continuum, one just arbitrarily accepts the Gregorian Calendar and the Mechanical Clock as the precept of time. After reading Jose Arguelles's "Time & The Technosphere" one can no longer accept that precept.

It becomes obvious that the mechanical clock is a completely fictitious human construct of time. There is no relationship at all among the minutes, hours, days, months, and years and the "Law of Time". What's really interesting is that synchronic order seems to be "the domain of a hitherto undefined realm".

Arguelles explains that Russian scientist, V. I. Vernadsky (unknown to most Westerners because of the "Cold War") actually studied and scientifically articulated what the "biosphere" is. What it is - is NOT the loosely translated term "environment" but rather a whole system methodology that is both holistic and holonomic.

When the reader is confronted by the possibility that the biosphere is not only influencing how human's construct reality, but is being changed by human thinking, the inevitability of catastrophe (for humans) becomes more apparent - especially when one sees what Arguelles has in mind. Without any apology, he says that the "apocalytic collapse of the World Trade Center Twin towers... are actually a synthesis of thoughts and explorations in the domain of time..."

I cannot stress the seriousness of this incredible piece of scientific reasoning along with research from many scientists in the past. After reading the book very slowly, I find that I now go back time and time again to find newer and deeper meaning in the contents.

I strongly suggest this book as important research for anyone interested in understanding the apparent connectedness of humans to their "created" environment

From memory, Jose Arguelles wrote a book, The Fifth Ring, planet Maldek was the fifth ring, fifth planet, to give members here an idea of material from another person, here is an amazon book review by someone ( for Time and the Technoosphere ) > https://www.amazon.com.br/Time-Techn.../dp/1879181991

It's true. The mind of Jose' Arguelles is so far out that, on first encounter, most will find his work to be a whole lot of nonsensible mumbo-jumbo. However, having read many of his books (Earth Ascending, Surfers of the Zuvuya, 7 volumes of the Cosmic History Chronicles, etc) and being very well versed in the Dreamspell codes, 13 Moon Calendar, Telektonon, etc., I found "Time and the Technosphere" to be his most "down to Earth" and comprehensive overview of this incredibly extensive and far-reaching knowledge base. Even if you fail to grasp the concepts, even if you have no idea where he's coming from, even if you just aren't' feelin' it, your mind will, nevertheless, be stretched beyond it's comfort zone. If one fails to understand this book, I would say it simply means that one has failed to understand. The book is comprehensive and well-written. The author knows what he's talking about and there are some of us who also know what he's talking about. The passage quoted by another reviewer makes sense to anyone familiar with basic Dreamspell cosmology, which is also explained in the text. However, Arguelles doesn't always repeat, in every book he's authored, every bit of information previously presented, so it's best to start where he started and take it from there. I feel his message regarding calendar reform is vitally important for everyone to know, for all the reasons he's presented in numerous lectures, articles, books, etc., and he presents the theory in a very "common sense and down-to-Earth manner." But the rest of his work is, most likely, not for everyone. Honestly it gets *so* far-out, most people cannot relate. Nevertheless, do yourself a favor and read the works of Jose' Arguelles. You will be forever expanded.

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Haven't read enough yet to make a determination on the material or intent.

But, these are very important concepts in general terms. This is how reality unfolds from the implicate, as Bohm might say. One precedes two and two, three...
    It is not a coincidence. And the most powerful of these currents, these modulations, these universal archetypes is five. Five unfolds from the forth in an, to us, unconventional way that is totally natural. Five is implied and made manifest by the iterations of the pervious four.

In simpler terms five is the number of life. But life seems to happen by chance - by extraordinary chance at that. It is the same for 5. Five is not in the Vesica Pisces, it is implied and inferred by the proportions of it. Subtract the arc of intersection and what remains is the proportional relationship of the fifth.

This is important stuff. Do not be fooled or misled by the messenger.

Thanks

Ps This book, The Mayan Factor, was sort of, Jose Arguelles's first enquiry into time > https://www.amazon.com/Mayan-Factor-.../dp/0939680386
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th March 2018 at 01:34. Reason: added source reference

3. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

If one looks at the bottom of their computer, you will see the Vatican time cloak in action and plus you will totally believe, totally, beyond all dought
    At the moment here in New Zealand, the Vatican time cloak says it is 3/11/2018, now if your a good following catholic or Cristian, follow as need to.

But indigenous people, still, have a natural time calendar here and there around the world.

Some are creating a natural new calendar like this >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFjqSxIITQA

4. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

5. Link to Post #65
    Thanks

The finding the Keys vid ( above ) taught me a couple of things that I was unaware of, one in plain sight as such. first one being 13 20 being 2013 backwards which was the year following 2012/12/21, the other when they put the alphabet overlaying the tzolkin ten times getting Keys.

Always learning

6. Link to Post #66
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

I especially like the fact that a civilization that had (probably) no knowledge of the english language or a 26 letter alphabet had the foresight to project it's keys to unlock it's mysteries through the ages by way of a calendar..

Makes me wonder how randomly coincidental everything really is..

With Love
    Eelco

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

Vernaianawa (11th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #67
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

not today thanks
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:53.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Lol, i remember 15 years ago, doing my first meditation on tzolkin by concerntrating on the middle, emmediately afterwards i had a random thought appear, that 666 was between 21-12-2012 and DOOT day , now also international water day 26 TH July 2013, i counted, sure enough, 216 days between them, mind blow. 6x6x6 makes 216.

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    I especially like the fact that a civilization that had (probably) no knowledge of the english language or a 26 letter alphabet had the foresight to project it's keys to unlock it's mysteries through the ages by way of a calendar..

Makes me wonder how randomly coincidental everything really is..

With Love
    Eelco

11. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

The reason this thread started was due to connecting with Shaberon in post 271 on his thread https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Germain/page14

Googling to find an article or data to share with them, this https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...-and-the-7777/

While reading another article there, which this thread became. Though six moons old i felt it still pushed my mind to enquire and my feelings to explore and felt the need to share here.

I have been involved in natural time and calendar change amongst many other alternative positive human influences imo for twenty years or more like many here, imo it has been a silly period, year, decades or very very long season we are now starting to actually slowly understand. This platform here and others are the spearhead imo and i thank Bill and team for your support so far.

My intent is to enhance, i hope this thread makes one or members, go like, wtf vatican time cloak, wow 13 moonths, not 12 moons, crikey a cube has 7 directions etc.

While having no desire to be in the said silly season membership, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Silly-Season , i have not been in the 98% for twenty years but i went baa before that.

12. Link to Post #70
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

The reason this thread started was due to connecting with Shaberon [ ..]

While having no desire to be in the said silly season membership, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-Silly-Season , i have not been in the 98% for twenty years but i went baa before that.
    I think Bro, you and I should share a Fosters some time soon or maybe a Steinlager...
    Last edited by Bob; 12th March 2018 at 04:06.

13. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

It is rather a silly season.

Odd, unusual, queer even.

Flamboyant maybe, way over the top, and ludicrous.

Puzzling...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bob (13th March 2018), petra (14th March 2018), Valerie Villars (13th March 2018), Vernaianawa (13th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Lol best to leave alone the bottle in these times, a light harsh sweet glass of red if we do align, for myself.

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    The reason this thread started was due to connecting with Shaberon [ ..]

I think Bro, you and I should share a Fosters some time soon or maybe a Steinlager...

16. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Okay, back on topic, as the usual suspects, going back in time, invaded, took over etc new lands, after the book burning and killing off of wisdom keepers and teachers, banning of rituals etc. One of the first disharmonic and mind altering no choices options was changing peoples time, imo the highest form of mind enslavement, still so prevalent today. Even Gandhi tried to change the vatican count , gregorion calendar , unsuccessfully. How can humanity escape this mind enslavement that is not even an iota of concern for most ?. Imo just like not everyone had to become aware, awake and awoken for 2012-21-12 to be what nowadays has become, in other words a gradual shift in, lol as some have thrust at thread, common sense.

This is the basics of a natural time calendar , http://www.diamondlightnetworks.com/...spell-calendar

17. Link to Post #74
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,371 times in 1,413 posts

Lol, i remember 15 years ago, doing my first meditation on tzolkin by concerntrating on the middle, emmediately afterwards i had a random thought appear, that 666 was between 21-12-2012 and DOOT day , now also international water day 26 TH July 2013, i counted, sure enough, 216 days between them, mind blow. 6x6x6 makes 216.
    That's creepy yes! 911 and 666 and 11:11 are all really common ones people seem to see, and I've noticed those more in recent years too.
    I wonder if anything could have to do with the power of suggestion too, like for example how people tend to look where they expect something will happen.
    I'll just happen to glance at the clock, at exactly 11:11. That was happening quite a bit.
    I never notice the clock being full of 6's though... I see 666 a lot on car license plates (we have ABC-###).

9:11 or 911 gets referenced in my dreams mostly, it's just not on a clock.

There might be another one too. 7:07 upside down spells L:OL (my clock is laughing at me) but that one only happened one time....

EDIT: Sorry if rambling and off topic, but the 666 really stands out. I don't think it's necessarily "bad luck"
    Last edited by petra; 14th March 2018 at 00:36. Reason: Edited again to fix backwards license plate, I must be really sleepy

18. The Following User Says Thank You to petra For This Post:

Vernaianawa (14th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Lol 13 and 666 are evil ?, why did the narrative holders make this so, 6x6x6 equals 108 doubled, some say yin 108 plus yang 108, completing 216.

The 13 TH moon, once known as the last and completing moon or letting go to begin first moon again, imo the Goddess 13 TH moon really annoyed the powers that were way back when soooo bye bye 13 TH moon, bye unlucky evil 13.

Notice imo both these numbers are about completion, so the beginning can begin.

20. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

got it now
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:51.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

onevoice (15th March 2018), Vernaianawa (15th March 2018)

22. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

Love interesting numbers indeed, please share your 2 7 9 Ernie.

I have a great story for 12 x 12 equells 144 then backwards 21 x 21 equells 441.

A link for those that may be interested in Chakras and star knowledge etc https://1320frequencyshift.com/2018/...map-revisited/

And a wee bit more 2012 Prophecy, same site, https://1320frequencyshift.com/2012/...2012-prophecy/

23. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

erased due to lack of interest
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 21st March 2018 at 21:50.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

onevoice (16th March 2018), Vernaianawa (16th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #79
    Thanks

Looking forward to more Ernie.

With 9-11 signaling an artificial time ending, what are some natural time beginning starter points or oppurtunities ,

Here are some practical steps we can take to enter into a new time frequency:
    1.Simplify. Get rid of everything that you do not need. Clear your space. Let go of old things. Move the energy. Purify body. Eat clean, organic. Make way for the new.
    2.Know thyself. Learn to understand how your mind works. Trace your thoughts back to their source. Notice how many of your thoughts are conditioned by “Time.” Are you living in the past? Are your thoughts shaped around weekends and holidays and tax time and vacations? In what ways are your thoughts shaped by technology? Are your thoughts yours or are they your parents or families? Where do your thoughts come from?
    3.Educate yourself on the nature of Time. What is the history of the Gregorian calendar? What do the names of the months and days of the weeks mean? What is the history of clocks? Why was time standardized and what does that mean? How does technology affect our minds? What is the difference between artificial time and natural time? What is the Law of Time?
    4.Change your calendar. A 13 Moon/28-day synchronometer gives us a harmonic lens through which to view the world and enters us into the synchronic order. Thirteen perfect moons with 28 days each (and a day out of time), is convenient, logical and easy to use. Adjusting our timing is like learning a new language.
    5.Get your Galactic Signature. By learning our galactic signature, we start thinking archetypally of our role within the collective, rather than individually of the personal. Our galactic signature is our password to higher dimensions; it helps us to identify with the larger story playing out in an objective way where our role is magical and creative.
    6.Cultivate cosmic thinking. We are a microcosm of the planet, the solar system, the galaxy, the cosmos and all the multiverses, ad infinitum. Everything is fractal. Personal evolution is connected to the collective evolution. Everything is connected to everything else within a radial matrix of simultaneity.
    7.Share Your Knowledge. What is your part in educating others on the nature of TIME? You don’t have to know everything. Share what you know and what you know will grow. For those who know all of this already, please share your knowledge and experiences of the new Time. Start where you art!

26. Link to Post #80
    Thanks

So as not to frustrate or annoy, have put links to part 2 and 3 below instead of treading water for six hours, please do not read links if you were easily angered by part one, save yourself some suffering and pretend 12 moons make a year, clock runs Earth and time is money, if your mind got caressed, enjoy, if it got pushed around, expect the same.

The purpose with this PART II is to bring more aspects of the unconscious to the conscious in order to be able to equalize and redeem the unprecedented influx of polarizing energies and the (apparent) epidemic of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE affecting the vast majority of the human population…

Part Two https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...meline-part-2/

Part Three https://timesurfers.wordpress.com/20...lation12-sign/
    Last edited by Vernaianawa; 16th March 2018 at 07:34.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast