+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hypnosis Script

1. Link to Post #1
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,844 times in 572 posts

Default Hypnosis Script

I would like to share a hypnosis script with you. I have been working with a friend doing some hypnosis, and he recorded a script the other day for me to listen to. I decided I wanted to tweak it and add some stuff of my own, so I transcribed and edited it. Then I recorded myself reading it, and have been listening to myself, which I really enjoy!

1) I will share the text of the script below, for whomever is interested to make their own recording. And of course, to play around with and edit as they so desire.

2) I can find a way to add a file of my own recording, if anyone is interested. Let me know and I will see what I can do.

THE SCRIPT:

Now, as you prepare to go into hypnosis now, you can just allow your whole nervous system to begin to let go rather quickly, because you've prepared and trained your nervous system with previous hypnotism, with meditation, and probably with other calming experiences that you've had. So your mind knows exactly how to do this.

Now you can allow your fingers to just relax. Perhaps pay attention to your feet and your legs. Then relax your abdomen, relax your arms, your neck, and all those muscles from your neck across your back, all the way down to your buttocks. Relax all the muscles in your head, and your face. Let go of any tension in your eyelids, your cheeks, your lips. As your jaw lets go of tension, and your body feels at ease, you can feel yourself sinking into your surroundings, surrendering to the growing and familiar relaxation, and you can do this in the few moments we have here together, if you can just lend me the use of your imagination.

Now of course you will always respond to any signs of warning or danger.

And if I should give you any suggestion that becomes outdated in the future, or if anything I say fails to serve your highest good, it will automatically self terminate.

This is a private time - a time for you. A short time that seems like a long time, or a long time that seems to be a short time.

You may be feeling that something wonderful is coming, but not knowing exactly what it is. You may be even allowing your mind to go on ahead, to begin doing the work for you. And you can just continue to relax and let go, until your relaxation turns into a state of hypnosis.

The deeper you go, the easier it is for you to discover the secrets within yourself that you have been searching for for so long. Soon, the secrets that you have been searching for will be revealed to you, as you relax even more. That's right.

Without needing to make the effort it might take to tell the exact position of arms or legs, or even of your entire body as it seems to float in time and space - you are effortlessly dropping down into your center, becoming one with the quiet intelligence within. You are one with that free floating place of effortless letting go.

Now, as you do this, you may notice how quickly your mind works for you, or how very sluggish it's becoming.

And remember, every suggestion you take in in hypnosis, you have to want it and wish it. It's helpful to say to your mind and body and spirit: Yes! This is what I want. This is what I want to happen. I accept. This is what I want. To say to yourself, silently perhaps, but with feeling: Yes! Yes, this is what I want.

And as you continue to relax, you may think that you consciously don't hear all that I say and that's fine. But unconsciously your mind will hear my voice and accept all suggestions to relax even more, while you continue to drift back and back, deeper and deeper still, becoming more completely relaxed and agreeable now.

And you will find that just as automatically and unconsciously as your heart beats, your skin grows, your breath breathes you, and all the processes of the body happen for you, your unconscious mind will be open to all healing, transformative, and liberating suggestions now, because this is what you desire, and your desire gives you the permission to make the changes to become healthier in all ways - emotionally, mentally, physically, and spiritually.

That's right. And whenever you want, you can just allow yourself to feel the cool air go in, and the warm air go out, as you breathe naturally and effortlessly, and intend to drop deeper and deeper, with each easy breath you let out.

And I am going to pause for a moment now just to allow you to drop deeper and deeper, with each breath you let out. (pause for a minute)

Deeper and deeper, with each exhale. (pause for a minute)

That's right. You are doing very well. (pause for a minute)

All sounds and outside influences only provide you with another reason to go deeper and deeper, to focus on these hypnotic messages, and to focus on your own internal learnings. You are dropping down into your own center now - a center of wisdom and power that knows exactly what to do, and exactly how to do it.

Now, this hypnotism is a skill of yours. Its true, I have my own set of skills to guide you into this state, but the skill of letting go is your skill. It's a learned skill - one that you have already learned quite well. But as you know, you can always go deeper into relaxation. So you will find that, today, you go deeper into hypnosis and become more open to messages from your own center than ever before.

And you will go deeper, and be more open, with every subsequent hypnotism that you ever have in your entire life, as long as any future hypnotism you experience is designed only for your benefit.

So, from now on, it is going to be very easy for you to be hypnotized, when you want to be. From now on, the words: "hypnosis now" will be a signal to enter hypnosis, but the interesting thing is it will only work when you want to become hypnotized.

When you want to enter hypnosis and you hear, think, or speak the words, "hypnosis now", you will immediately become deeply absorbed in the hypnotic experience. But that won't happen if you don't want to experience hypnosis.

When you want to enter hypnosis and you hear, think, or speak the words, "hypnosis now", AND you are ready to be hypnotized, you will be able to go into hypnosis immediately, or at the exact rate that you want to go into it.

And you know, there is always more relaxation to be had. As you drop into your spiritual center, you will always be able to go deeper.

Just immersing yourself in an ocean of calmness.

Letting every other sound around you be just another reason to relax. Nothing bothers you now. Just dropping down, back and forth, like a leaf, falling from a tree. Back, and forth, and down.

You may notice that your energy flows where your attention goes, and your attention flows where your energy goes, and the deeper you go, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the deeper you go.

As the body relaxes, the mind relaxes. And as the mind relaxes, the body relaxes.

And there is no need to try or to think, or to think about trying, or to try thinking. Or to think about thinking. Or to try trying. As you remember to forget what it was you were going to remember, you can just as easily forget what you were going to remember to forget.

That's right. Just dropping deeper and deeper with each exhale. Good work.

So continue now to imagine that you can change things effortlessly and comfortably for yourself. And as you continue to go down, the doorway to your unconscious mind opens.

And with your permission now, your unconscious mind can now communicate directly with you, to give you the information you need to have to help change the behaviors you want to change, change the patterns of thinking and feeling you want to change. To learn more about yourself and your hidden motivations, so that you can have a better life; a calmer life; a more pleasant life; a more loving life; for you and everybody around you.

So let go now, deeper and deeper with each breath you let out, remembering that there is always more relaxation to be had, as your drop into your infinite center.

Drifting and letting go. Letting go more and more, with each breath you let out. And now as you drift in that letting go, you may become even more aware that you have a conscious mind and an unconscious mind, a hidden mind. A vast storeroom of information that is perfect in detail and totality. Hidden deep within, this unconscious mind becomes more available as you drift down now, and becomes more available as you drift ever deeper into hypnosis now.

And this unconscious mind has many abilities and understandings that you can use. That's right. That you can use to help you change the things that you've been putting up with. To help you achieve more understanding and more clarity in your thinking. More clarity in your feelings. And more clarity in your spiritual understanding, which is beyond the mental and beyond the emotional. To become more comfortable. To become happier. To enjoy your life more. To enjoy your life more fully.

Because your unconscious mind can think about your goals and understands how you feel. Your unconscious mind is always listening, always recording, always remembering, always there now. And your unconscious mind knows what it can do to help you go to the next step in your ability to love without being hurt; to go to the next step in your liberation; and other things too.

When your unconscious mind knows, you may realize it too, because it can show you a thought, a memory, a sensation, or an image that at first may seem unusual, but that turns out, later on, to be your unconscious mind telling you that it knows what to do, and how. To free you in that way. To help you in that way. To help you in your becoming. To help you in your growth and your gentle understanding and acceptance.

And you don't know what your unconscious mind knows or what it will do for you. But you do know that you can wait now for your inner self to review those goals, to find those thoughts, those new ways of doing. Those new ways of thinking. Those new ways of feeling. Those memories of learning. That meet those needs. That accomplish those goals. To help you move easily to the next step in your growth and understanding.

So I'll pause to allow your unconscious mind to do what it needs to do. And when your unconscious mind is through, when it knows what to do, when it recognizes how to use your own experience, your own reactions, your own way of doing things, to help you accomplish those things that you wanted to, that you needed to, that are so good for you, helping you to move toward the goals that you want in your thinking, your feeling, in your behavior, in your loving, in your spiritual life, you can know that it's through thinking about things and it knows what to do, and it will do it for you.

And no matter how much deeper you go, you can trust that you are in direct contact with your inner stillness - the infinite wisdom of your infinite self. Resting in your own center, you have left your small mind. Resting in your own center, you are actively accessing your larger mind, your calm mind, your infinite mind. This infinite mind is the source of joy, of peace, of stillness, of courage and fortitude, of vigor and enthusiasm. This infinite mind is the source of unconditional love. All suggestions of your infinite mind make sense now, so you turn them into action.

It may be that by setting your intentions for liberation from suffering, you will experience an immediate, complete, and enduring manifestation of this liberation. And it may be that by choosing to let go of your desire for liberation from suffering, you will experience an immediate, complete, and enduring manifestation of this liberation. And it may be that by finding yourself contemplating both holding this intention and releasing it, you are immediately, completely, and permanently liberated.

Now, Let Go, and reconnect with your infinite mind. Reconnect with the inner strength and the stillness, the unconditional love, the peace, the calm, the unlimited joy, and the ultimate freedom that you have been searching for. You are there. You are here. You are everywhere. And your search has ended. There is no more need to struggle or strive, to seek outside of yourself for fulfillment or pacification. There is no more need for fear. You know who you are, and you know that you no longer need to worry or wonder or wait. Whatever you have been waiting for has arrived. You are what you have been waiting for.

And when you know that you are ready, you will begin to drift back toward the surface of normal alertness. Back toward the surface, where you can feel yourself wanting to open your eyes, or you can drift off into a deep, sound slumber. Perhaps to dream. To dream healing dreams. Resourceful dreams that help you to solve the problems you are focusing on, and related problems, too. And underlying problems, also.

Then, when the unconscious is ready to do what it can do to help you enjoy being you, being here and now, feeling good about you, and many other things too, as you wait here, now, for it to decide what to do and when, and then when your unconscious knows and is ready to do what would undoubtedly be good for you, helping you to move in your own growth, your own understanding, your own ability to love without being hurt, your own spiritual growth, you can open your eyes then and return to comfortable alertness, or drift off into a deep and restful sleep. A creative sleep, in which your unconscious mind works out smart, and maybe ingenious new solutions.

And when it's right, you can open your eyes and you can awaken quite completely, or you can drift off and sleep on it, as they say. The choice is yours, because you're in charge. You're in control. Nobody, nothing is in charge of you. You are in charge.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Constance (25th September 2018), genevieve (8th March 2018), GMB1961 (8th March 2018), kfm27917 (1st August 2022), Nasu (8th March 2018), onevoice (9th March 2018), shadowstalker (9th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Default Re: Hypnosis Script

Interesting, but this script is rather long. (Personally, I would most likely fall asleap somewhere in the first five minutes.) It just does not have to take that long. Also, it seems to be written as a “one size fits all” generalized script. Thats the problem with recordings. I DO like that you use your own voice. People should be vary wary of CDs recorded by strangers. A stranger’s negativity can infiltrate the recording as it is being made.

Since you are working to solve or resolve personal dificulties, I suggest that you try affirmations that you write. I suggest, I suggest, ... get it?
    Last edited by wnlight; 8th March 2018 at 20:21.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2018), Hervé (9th March 2018), onevoice (9th March 2018), The Freedom Train (9th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for the feedback wnlight!

This is essentially the script that my friend (a retired therapist who has practiced clinical hypnotism for 30 years) gave me, which he spoke and recorded for me, and I transcribed it and added a couple lines and edited some stuff.

I will try the writing affirmations idea, I thank you for the advice!

You are right, the hypnosis itself does not take very long, but I guess the idea of this script in particular is to train the brain and the body to get into ever deeper states of relaxation and to encourage the unconscious mind to begin divulging useful information, in whatever ways it seems fit.

And yes, I do like listening to my own voice and recording. Although, I do trust my friend and am having a lot of breakthroughs working in session with him.

6. Link to Post #4
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

The shortest script there is, from long ago: "Every day, in every way..."

Self Mastery, Emile Coué (PDF)
    Last edited by Hervé; 9th March 2018 at 11:53.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), genevieve (9th March 2018), kfm27917 (1st August 2022), onevoice (9th March 2018), parcival (10th March 2018), The Freedom Train (9th March 2018), wnlight (9th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Freedom Train For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Hervé (9th March 2018), wnlight (9th March 2018)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

"I love the wording of this affirmation!" I also am drawn to the idea of repeating it when taking daily pills. But I do have a concern that this might cause an undesirable effect of convincing one that all the pills s/he is taking are necessary for good health.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Hervé (9th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #7
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by wnlight (here)
    "I love the wording of this affirmation!" I also am drawn to the idea of repeating it when taking daily pills. But I do have a concern that this might cause an undesirable effect of convincing one that all the pills s/he is taking are necessary for good health.
    One could just drink a glass of "charged" water (charged with the same affirmation) in order to anchor the "idea" in one's mind and body with something tangible in the 3D universe.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), kfm27917 (1st August 2022), Valerie Villars (24th September 2018), wnlight (9th March 2018)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

"Is Hypnosis Fake?" Hypnotist stuns TEDX crowd

Most people think hypnosis is some kind of trick. Religion calls it sinful. Science has questioned its very existence. Hypnotist, Laughologist and acclaimed Filmmaker Albert Nerenberg, (Laughology, You Are What You Act) asks: What happens if you run a series of standard hypnotic inductions on a large crowd such as the audience at TEDXQueens.

Is hypnosis fake? Let’s find out. The results are stunning. This comical presentation may finally provide a street science explanation for how hypnosis actually works.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th September 2018), Hervé (24th September 2018), kfm27917 (1st August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread