1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Default Re: Alt Media being Toasted to a Dark Crisp

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    They're driving us to blockchain (well, distributed ledger, actually) based social media and payment solutions.

This is deliberate!

I predict a Brave New World for distributed ledger based solutions ... not for blockchain based Bitcoin, as that's too slow, but for radically more efficient solutions, running on a world-wide (and off-world) distributed "web" of millions of digital devices, massively parallel, requiring very little from most end-point nodes (your refrigerator, smart phone, and light bulbs will all be quite capable of participating), and capable of handling millions of transactions per second.
    The legendary "freedom" of such distributed ledger (think blockchain on steroids) solutions from hacking and central manipulation does not mean what it seems. It means they will be safe from abuse by those not working for the elite. Just as the elite have backdoors to all widely used computer and networking hardware and software systems, so will they have backdoors into these distributed ledger systems.
    (The following has strayed a bit from the "Alt Media" topic of this thread's title, but at least is indirectly related, I hope, in that it confirms from another angle the reason that the current Alt Media, such as Facebook, Youtube and Twitter, are being toasted ... to make way for a more secure form of social media ... meaning secure from evasion or interference by the hoi polloi, aka us great unwashed people.)

Jon Rapporport's latest post on his blog comes to quite similar conclusions to those of mine that I quoted above. However he's not talking about computer geeky stuff like I am, but rather about using the Internet of Things (IOT), communicating over the upcoming 5G network, to monitor and control our activity, power usage and travel.

Here's his post:

==============

The Internet of Things: a game for morons and control freaks

by Jon Rappoport

March 26, 2018

—A vast cotton candy dream comes to life. O hail the glorious future! Your home will be automatic. It will run by itself. Push a button. Nothing else is required—

Planet-wide, all-encompassing, interconnected, automated, regulated, the Internet of Things is the system of systems being brought online by the emerging 5G wireless transmission apparatus.

In a previous article, I covered the health dangers of 5G. Here I analyze the technocratic wet dream come to life.

On the scale of the individual and the family, your home would be filled with devices connected to the Internet. Washers, dryers, heaters, air conditioners, refrigerators, toasters, stoves, television sets, security systems, cars, etc. At the first level, the devices would all record (spy on) your interactions with them and observe your energy use.

You, king in your castle, would be able to tap a control key that sets all the devices in motion. Rather quickly, as upgrades are entered automatically, you would discover that you can’t turn off your home grid. It’s there, and it will stay there.

At the second level, through a collaboration of corporations and governments, Technocrats and their algorithms will determine how much energy you can use. That means quotas. At first, and for a time, if you want to exceed your quota, you’ll be able to pay for more energy. At some point in the future, this won’t be allowed. Your energy will be remotely regulated; your ongoing use of devices will be “browned out,” as necessary, to comport with your quota. Some of these brown-outs will be quite severe.

The political basis for this arrangement? “The dangerous humans” must lower energy use, to combat (pseudoscientific) climate change and save the planet from frying.

And “in the interests of social justice, we must provide more energy to those who live in poverty all over the world.” Except it will turn out that those downtrodden people aren’t getting much more energy. That was a con.

5G, the Internet of Things, smart meters, the Smart Grid, and Sustainability are all a way of exercising CONTROL, top-down, through energy allotments.

Think about it. What person living his life really needs all his devices connected, monitored, regulated, automated? Trillions of dollars must be spent to make this happen. You can’t get along with your devices operating as they are now?

And when every car on every road in the world is driverless and connected to the Smart Grid, taking people to their destinations at programmed speeds, along routes that are, moment to moment, deemed to “contribute to optimum overall traffic patterns,” making you a passive rider, what do you think will eventually happen?

Fewer and fewer cars, more and more public transport buses and trains and shuttles. Cars are inefficient. To lower energy use, they must be phased out. So say the Technocrats.

The major reason given for the shift to 5G? The current system, 4G, doesn’t have enough bandwith to accommodate all the devices that are coming online.

Well, here is an obvious solution. Don’t connect 100 billion new devices to the Internet. Scrap the whole Smart Grid. That should do it.

People don’t need their washing machines to: keep track of how much soap is on hand and order a new supply. People don’t need their toasters to decide how brown the bread will be. People don’t need driverless cars.

The need is at the top. Oligarchs and Technocrats need to control and dole out energy so they can rule the global population through allotments and quotas. That’s their whole game.

THAT’S WHAT’S GOING ON HERE.

The carrot is: “Your fridge will know every item of food on its shelves and order new items when necessary.”

The stick is: “You are a unit consuming energy, and the amount you’re given by your masters will be decided from Central Command. Don’t object. Don’t rebel. Don’t disturb the New World Order. All your devices are gathering information on you. If you are labeled Dangerous, then yes, we’ll cut you off from energy.”

But they love you.

They really do.

They’re making a more just and fair world.

Love them back.
    ==============

I only get to my local hardware stores (Home Depot or Lowes) a few times a year, usually when I need to repair some item at home. The last couple of times that I've been there, I've been amazed at the variety and prime placement of IOT gadgets (lightbulbs, doorbells, thermostats, surveillance cameras, ...) The key end of aisle displays at the front of the store, and the prime display area for new and interesting stuff next to the registers, are all filled with IOT gadgets.

Cryptocurrencies, blockchains (the primary buzzword for what geeks like myself would call distributed ledgers), IOT devices, and 5G wireless are all being aggressively pushed ... they all will have major roles in the Brave New World awaiting us, or as Jon calls it above, a technocratic wet dream come to life.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 27th March 2018 at 08:27.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2018), Ewan (27th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), Hervé (27th March 2018), onawah (27th March 2018), shadowstalker (27th March 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018), waree (8th January 2019)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,541 times in 20,693 posts

Related info to the above post from Paul in my post here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1216890
    Last edited by onawah; 27th March 2018 at 19:02.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (27th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (27th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #43
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Facebook actively censoring South Front's articles and videos

SouthFront
    Fri, 13 Apr 2018 09:31 UTC

Facebook is censoring SouthFront's website and videos.
    • All posts with links to southfront.org have been removed;
    • All SouthFront videos released in 2018 have been removed;
    • No more links to southfront.org can be posted on Facebook;
    The formal reason is that southfront.org doesn't meet Facebook's Community Standards.

Here you can find people sharing examples how Facebook is censoring SouthFront's articles:
    In this situation, we kindly recommend you to follow SouthFront's news directily on southfront.org or via our accounts in Telegram https://t.me/southfronteng and Twitter https://twitter.com/southfronteng
    Furthermore, since the start of the week, southfront.org has been repeatedly attacked. Our team is now working to repel these attacks.

The censorship on Facebook, attacks on southfront.org as well as resumed attempts to discredit SouthFront are a part of the new wave of aggressive actions against the world's alternative media.

Entirely by chance, this campaign has now been reactivated amid the growing possibility of a large-scale military conflict in Syria.

Related:
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (13th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th April 2018), Sophocles (13th April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

7. Link to Post #44
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ken Adachi's "Educate Yourself" website has become inaccessible:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/

http://educate-yourself.org/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi
    We're sorry!

This account is currently unavailable.

Please check the email address on record for this account for a notification from Lunarpages.
    If you are the owner of this account, please contact us by email at support@lunarpages.com or via Lunarpages Helpdesk at https://support.lunarpages.com.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), gaiagirl (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Valerie Villars's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,435 times in 2,846 posts

I'm a little backwards on all the tech stuff. Is the account being suspended indicative of non-payment or internet jail, in your opinion?

Or any of the number of above listed reasons? I would love to know. Those guys were really good to me.

Da mn, this sh*t is getting personal. I am really disturbed about that website being suspended. If anyone has any info and can let me know if Ken's okay or what is going on, I would appreciate it.
    Last edited by Valerie Villars; 23rd April 2018 at 14:13.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Hervé (23rd April 2018)

11. Link to Post #46
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)
    I'm a little backwards on all the tech stuff. Is the account being suspended indicative of non-payment or internet jail, in your opinion?

Or any of the number of above listed reasons? I would love to know. Those guys were really good to me.
    Hello Valerie,

I actually do not know what's the hold up about. I have followed Jim Stone's troubles with PayPal, Moneygram, e-bay, e-mails tamperings, datelines skipping, etc... so, indeed it could be any and/or all reasons.

If there is actual troubles, we may hear about them via Henry Makow?

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    Quote Posted by Valerie Villars (here)

Hello Valerie,

I actually do not know what's the hold up about. I have followed Jim Stone's troubles with PayPal, Moneygram, e-bay, e-mails tamperings, datelines skipping, etc... so, indeed it could be any and/or all reasons.

If there is actual troubles, we may hear about them via Henry Makow?
    Thanks Herve. I thought about Henry. I have another contact's direct email but I haven't heard from him. Sometimes he disconnects from the internet for a while, just to take a break.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what we share with someone when we are uncool." From the movie "Almost Famous""l "Let yourself stand cool and composed before a million universes." Walt Whitman

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), Hervé (23rd April 2018)

14. Link to Post #48
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Educate yourself is now back online: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/

For those interested:
    I now have a Twitter account, Ken Adachi@KenAdachi1

Censorship of educate-yourself.org
    People have reported to me that Facebook is blocking articles or links to this web site. If you wish to post any article from this website on Facebook, change the url from my domain name (educate-yourself.org) to a Tiny Url and then identify the source of the article with the Tiny URL link instead and do not mention educate-yourself.org in your comments. To create a Tiny Url, go to http://tinyurl.com and paste in the url from my domain (E.g. educate-yourself.org/etc..) and click the "Make Tiny Url" button and the software will create a tiny url you can use on Facebook or other web sites that block information from this web site.

Holy Mackaral Andy!
    Cabal Times Lists Henry Makow and Educate-yourself.org Among Top Ten Conspiracy Web Sites ( July 30, 2012)

Educate-Yourself.org Listed Among 200 Web sites Branded as "Russian Propaganda" Mills (Dec. 3, 2016)

Write Down this Mirror web site address of educate-yourself.org in Switzerland in case you cannot access any pages at this web site (our thanks to Stephane Meier for maintaining this mirror site):

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Ewan (23rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (23rd April 2018), gaiagirl (23rd April 2018), ThePythonicCow (23rd April 2018), Valerie Villars (23rd April 2018)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I am going to go out on a limb here to post a paragraph someone else wrote to me. Note please, I did not write this beautiful paragraph but it sums up the situation.

Quote e-y.org [educate-yourself.org] has been under attack for weeks. Its Current News page is different on different browsers. On Firefox it is normal. On MSN it is altered and on Chrome it is all mixed up. In Canada it is being censored by some establishments. Veterans Today’s front page is a month old. Many of the articles are not appearing on subsequent pages. e-y.org has been censored from FaceBook for several years. These are the times when telling the truth is a courageous act. The swamp in Washington is in a panic as Russia downed 71 of 103 missiles fired at Syria. If there was a nuclear war Russia would win. The bullies are being bullied and they take their frustration out on easy targets.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th April 2018 at 22:31. Reason: spell out e-y.org as meaning educate-yourself.org

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Valerie Villars For This Post:

Hervé (24th April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3