+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Science of the Chakras - My personal experience (by DavidSanz)

1. Link to Post #1
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default The Science of the Chakras - My personal experience (by DavidSanz)

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH THE CHAKRAS

I am 30 years old, I am a guy from Spain. All my life I have felt very easily the energy around me (I think we all do). I donīt want to write a super long text thatīs why Iīm going to be very specific:

Even if I have done meditation since I was 15 it was just for "relaxing". When I was 25 I suffered a sickness for 1 year (Acute pericarditis). Doctors didnīt now what to do. One day I simply was tired of being sick so I went to a park and I asked to God/Universe/Superior One Self (call it how you want) a way to solve the situation. Then I received the message to use gemotherapy to heal my life (the science of stones). I did it and I healed. I also began to work with my chakras in a much more deep level and I discovered a lot of interesting and practical things that I used and I still use to attract things in my life (money, sex,...).

I also learned some deep truths about me (but that is not relevant here).

What I learned is:

1š We are consciousness that enter in a body, or that we imagine that we are in a body would fit better the situation... Once we leave this body, or we stop imagining that we are the body, we simply follow our path.

2š Each one decides to live this life for a lot of different reasons (from Karma to simply curiosity). The Reality is much less strict than we think. All is like a Joke, in the good sense of the expression. That doesnīt mean all is funny but all is Love, because life is Love.

3š People donīt have the slightest idea of what Love is in a convencional level, the word that fits better what love is according to our standards today is: acceptance. In fact, if you simply accept everything you will find the answer to everything. Love is acceptance and acceptance is Love.

4š When we "enter" in this body we have a tool to change reality, this tool is the Chakra system. In the bodies of this realm, there are 7 principal chakras (there are really a lot more of them but if you can manage this 7 itīs more than enough for a lifetime so short).

The explanation of the chakras and what chakra does itīs very accurate in this forum and in general, so it doesnīt need more explanation.

5š To activate a chakra the simplest way itīs simply to observe it, to feel it, to transport your awareness to it. This can and will, change your life. I use to do it while I listen any kind of music to not be bored, and I do it from 2 to 4 hours a day, one hour per Chakra.

THINGS I HAVE ATTRACTED THANKS TO CHAKRAS

1š Using the first Chakra I attracted different jobs (one I didnīt liked one I activated it again to attract another) and money. Right now I have more money than I need so I stopped for a while with this Chakra.

2š Using the second Chakra I atracted sexual relations and more friends. But not a lot because I finished getting bored by sex, and the more you work upper chakras these things are more boring.

3š I never really worked Third Chakra, just when I received energy attacks from others or people didnīt act like I wanted. In this cases of confrontation, they finished leaving, dying or changing. Dying in very unfortunate situations that need a chapter by themselves. But I never used energy of the third chakra to attack, only to protect myself.

4š This chakra I am developing it right now and it brings Joy and real love. Also it brings a lot of power but for me sometimes is being difficult to use it for particular reasons. Anyways this chakra will give you love, real LOVE.

5š The other upper chakras I sometimes try them and they bring different states of consciousness. Especially the 7š you can feel the impermanence of everything.

CONCLUSION

Believe me, everything can be solved only using your chakras. Some things take 1 week, another 1 month others 6 months... In my experience I have blocked some of my chakras and later activated them just to try and in 6 month a Chakra can be in a more or less good situation. To block a Chakra takes 1 year, at least 1 hour per year, you only can block your own chakras and believe me, not funny. But to learn itīs curious. I have never blocked 100% any Chakra or I really think I would have died.

I write this, my experience, to tell you: Doesnīt matter how big your pain is, how bad is your life, or how big is your pain, it can be solved changing the patterns of your chakras.

I have lost loved people, I have been attacked and humiliated in 1.000 ways and all of them are or in pain or under the ground. I donīt say it in a prepotent way telling I am "The Boss", all of this is useless. I dream and I pray to God to one day be able to live in a world without frontiers where everyone is the same, and to live in harmony sharing my material things, the people and everything, including my life.

But meanwhile believe me, Chakras is the way.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DavidSanz For This Post:

Black Panther (9th March 2018), Ewan (9th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2018), Jeepney (16th June 2018), O Donna (9th March 2018), onevoice (9th March 2018), toppy (9th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: The Science of the Chakras - My personal experience (by DavidSanz)

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us; we can learn from each other!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

O Donna (9th March 2018), toppy (9th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread