+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Solution Revolution?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,097 times in 2,584 posts

Default A Solution Revolution?

This thread was inspired by the recent censorship on the Internet and the responses toward viable solutions. This is what I observe is happening.

Examples:
    #1) -- Mike Adams, Health Ranger from Natural News creating new site for sharing videos.
    Announcement
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1211008
    New site: See Paul's post below "I get by with a little help from my friends..."

#2) -- ideas regarding making simple websites to avoid takedown: see "steps to take" near bottom of post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1212797

#3) -- The migration away from YouTube and increased utilization of sites such as BitChute
    Dtube, & others.
    Let's not lose track of this one by Paul: "Alternative Media Platforms for 2018"
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1211628

What a great way to respond to challenges: A Solution Revolution!

I'd like to gather solutions on this thread, either ideas or solutions that we can discover and share.
    Also, as we are being pro-active, we can identify new solutions and share them, as well as sharing what we are doing to implement new solutions.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Solution Revolution ORIGINAL Picture.JPG
Views:	117
Size:	102.9 KB
ID:	37340
    Click to enlarge.

In my view, I am researching and sharing awareness. I'm using writing as a tool to help raise awareness, call for responsibility and accountability, and provide solutions around education, which is my primary field of expertise (combined with psychology, spirituality, and science).

Also, it would be nice to cross-link solutions that come up in other threads to collect these solutions in a repository for review and reference. (So they don't get lost in the shuffle, so to speak.)

Here we go....SOLUTIONS!

Thank you,
    MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th March 2018 at 06:38.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

Baby Steps (10th March 2018), KiwiElf (9th March 2018), Matt P (10th March 2018), selinam (9th March 2018), toppy (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), we-R-one (9th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: A Solution Revolution?

Edena's post...where to write to express concerns about censorship:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1211989

MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

KiwiElf (9th March 2018), toppy (10th March 2018), Vernaianawa (9th March 2018), we-R-one (9th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Isn't Mike Adams great? I love the guy! I think a lot of solutions will require the 'rebuilding' of many infrastructures in order to get around the corruption. The biggest hurdle.....money. People are attracted to organizations that have that pulled together looks on their websites and organizational structure, all things that cost money, hence the difficulties in rebuilding a society built off of integrity.

Great idea Michelle! However I offer words of caution....People need to research more closely to ensure they're not supporting individuals/organizations who are posing as 'solution providers', but instead, have hidden corrupt agendas. The buyer beware mantra couldn't be more important than it is today.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Isn't Mike Adams great? I love the guy! I think a lot of solutions will require the 'rebuilding' of many infrastructures in order to get around the corruption. The biggest hurdle.....money. People are attracted to organizations that have that pulled together looks on their websites and organizational structure, all things that cost money, hence the difficulties in rebuilding a society built off of integrity.

Great idea Michelle! However I offer words of caution....People need to research more closely to ensure they're not supporting individuals/organizations who are posing as 'solution providers', but instead, have hidden corrupt agendas. The buyer beware mantra couldn't be more important than it is today.
    Yes, we definitely need to stay on guard for imposters.

There have been solutions presented by our own forum members that I'm collecting on this thread as well.

I'm hoping they get grouped here so they don't get lost in the shuffle. I sill can't find the post with the link of Mike Adams' new website! (Paul helped below!).

I'm also looking for the one that had a list of ideas to save a website from being taken down, including keeping it simple and using HTML code instead of WordPress, etc.

MM
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 10th March 2018 at 06:39.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (10th March 2018), toppy (10th March 2018), we-R-one (10th March 2018)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Here's an article Mike wrote back in January with new websites..is this what you're looking for?
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-...-websites.html

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,446 times in 21,494 posts

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I sill can't find the post with the link of Mike Adams' new website! (Help!). It would help if I remembered what thread it was on, but I searched the threads I thought it was on and I couldn't find it. I'm out of time for now.

I'm also looking for the one that had a list of ideas to save a website from being taken down, including keeping it simple and using HTML code instead of WordPress, etc.
    Here ya go:

Mike Adams new video sharing website, coming soon, was linked here by prc: Alt Media being Toasted to a Dark Crisp -- Post #16

Jim Stone's suggestions for surviving these censorship efforts were posted here by Hervé: Alt Media being Toasted to a Dark Crisp -- Post #1
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Matt P (10th March 2018), Michelle Marie (10th March 2018), toppy (10th March 2018), we-R-one (10th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)
    Here's an article Mike wrote back in January with new websites..is this what you're looking for?
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-01-...-websites.html
    No, but that has some good resources.

Paul got it on the next post. Now it will be the "above" post!

Thank you!
    MM

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    I sill can't find the post with the link of Mike Adams' new website! (Help!). It would help if I remembered what thread it was on, but I searched the threads I thought it was on and I couldn't find it. I'm out of time for now.

Here ya go:

Mike Adams new video sharing website, coming soon, was linked here by prc: Alt Media being Toasted to a Dark Crisp -- Post #16

Jim Stone's suggestions for surviving these censorship efforts were posted here by Hervé: Alt Media being Toasted to a Dark Crisp -- Post #1
    Thanks, Paul. That's it!!!

I signed up already, but I wanted to have the link here because I think it's such a great solution.

MM

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (10th March 2018), toppy (10th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Cross-posting for solution gathering.

Class action Federal lawsuit against censorship. This is the one that Anti School is part of.
    The lawsuit is still open to join in. Video and contact information is on this post:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1213189

MM

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (10th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread