+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: They all Turned to Stone - Petrified/Densified/Crystalized Dwarfs/Trolls/Giants /Titans

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,529 times in 1,350 posts

Default Re: They all Turned to Stone - Petrified/Densified/Crystalized Dwarfs/Trolls/Giants /Titans

2. Link to Post #22
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: They all Turned to Stone - Petrified/Densified/Crystalized Dwarfs/Trolls/Giants /Titans

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Actually, I think the pyramids are nipples. You know how it gets cold in the desert at night? There's your answer.

In all seriousness though, I consider myself pretty open-minded, but this is stretching things, even for a place like this where most people would think we're nuts.

I'm all for questioning the official history of things, but art and sculpture are a thing, and the human brain is very good at noticing patterns and creating images out of what's essentially visual noise. It's how we're wired. Look up pareidolia.

The vagina thing made me laugh, though, so thank you for that.
    The opposite occurred to me, making me want to cry.

I suggest you 'look up' cognitive dissonance, if you do not know what it is.

3. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Having an open mind will not be enough. It must be rebuilt.

Last edited by naste.de.lumina; 11th March 2018 at 14:49.

4. Link to Post #24
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Pareidolia too?

5. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Alright. This is where I draw my line. Time to call a spade a spade.

90% of what you have posted is totally absurd. I don't mean to be rude, but you seriously need to learn to practice some discernment. Videos like the ones you are linking are precisely why the true history of this Earth is never taken seriously by the general population of the world. Instead of looking at some of the true mysteries and inconsistencies of this world objectively and seriously, people immediately associate us with videos like these.

While I agree that mainstream materialistic science is not the answer to everything, it nevertheless does have its merits, and this just slaps basic truths most rational people would agree with right in the face.

The tree stump thing you showed are mesas. They are a natural formation that occurs after millions of years of erosion. The geological cleavage of rock in these regions is horizontal and layered like a cake, and not each layer is made of the same stuff. This is why there are different colors to them, if you've ever seen one in real life or in a high-quality image.

The upper layers of the rock were eroded away by wind and rain since they were softest, and we're left with the caprock, the much older and stronger base layer of stone that makes up the top "flat" layer of a mesa. Many deserts were often oceans way back then, so the whole tree thing falls apart right then and there.

We know what petrified wood looks like as well, and it's different from the stone of a mesa. Look into the Petrified Forest in Arizona.

As for the toes thing, yes, they look a lot like toes, but that doesn't mean they are toes.

I'm not saying there weren't giants. We all know the Smithsonian has some interesting things archived under very high security.

But please, let's use our brains.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th March 2018), Ewan (12th March 2018), justntime2learn (10th April 2018), Nasu (11th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (11th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

90% of what you have posted is totally absurd. I don't mean to be rude, but you seriously need to learn to practice some discernment.
    Yes. More than 90%. This is the kind of silly thread that makes some Flat Earthers look smart.

I've moved the thread to the Known Hoaxes and Other Bad Information section.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th March 2018 at 20:57.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ewan (12th March 2018), Tam (11th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,111 times in 3,950 posts

I do believe there where giants in our history/pre-history, some where called Trolls, ogres etc.

I believe the above and many other creatures could have turned into stone/mineral heaps by some sort of intended clearing process, turned into heaps and or pillars of stone/minerals but not keeping their physical form.

We do hear of people being turned into pullers of salt in the bible, but they are long eroded away.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th April 2018), naste.de.lumina (11th March 2018), Tam (11th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I agree fully with you, Sunny. I believe there is a whole hell of a lot we are not being told, and religious texts like the Bible are rooted (key word: rooted) in truth.

We have dug up giants in the past.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

justntime2learn (10th April 2018), Sunny-side-up (12th March 2018), Vernaianawa (11th March 2018), Wind (11th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #29
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

90% of what you have posted is totally absurd. I don't mean to be rude, but you seriously need to learn to practice some discernment.
    Yes. More than 90%. This is the kind of silly thread that makes some Flat Earthers look smart.

Not flat Mr., probably concave.

The documentary film along with the evidence will be presented on March 26, 2018 in a major cinema of São Paulo (Shopping Eldorado). Day 29 will be available to the public. So I'd rather wait, but I think I already know the answer.

14. Link to Post #30
    Brazil Unsubscribed
    Thanks

90% of what you have posted is totally absurd. I don't mean to be rude, but you seriously need to learn to practice some discernment. Videos like the ones you are linking are precisely why the true history of this Earth is never taken seriously by the general population of the world. Instead of looking at some of the true mysteries and inconsistencies of this world objectively and seriously, people immediately associate us with videos like these.

While I agree that mainstream materialistic science is not the answer to everything, it nevertheless does have its merits, and this just slaps basic truths most rational people would agree with right in the face.

The tree stump thing you showed are mesas. They are a natural formation that occurs after millions of years of erosion. The geological cleavage of rock in these regions is horizontal and layered like a cake, and not each layer is made of the same stuff. This is why there are different colors to them, if you've ever seen one in real life or in a high-quality image.

The upper layers of the rock were eroded away by wind and rain since they were softest, and we're left with the caprock, the much older and stronger base layer of stone that makes up the top "flat" layer of a mesa. Many deserts were often oceans way back then, so the whole tree thing falls apart right then and there.

We know what petrified wood looks like as well, and it's different from the stone of a mesa. Look into the Petrified Forest in Arizona.

As for the toes thing, yes, they look a lot like toes, but that doesn't mean they are toes.

I'm not saying there weren't giants. We all know the Smithsonian has some interesting things archived under very high security.

But please, let's use our brains.
    At the speed that information is flowing on these surreal current and coming days, I think you will redefine many lines in the sand. Keep the stick with you.

Giants the size of mountains, up to 3460 meters according to the Enoch book.

Smithsonian is just a straw from the haystack.

Religion, politics, economics and especially global science and de-education sleep together in the same bed because they are controlled by the same entities.

And MORE IMPORTANT, they control POST-DEATH too.

15. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,560 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by naste.de.lumina (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Not flat Mr., probably concave.

The documentary film along with the evidence will be presented on March 26, 2018 in a major cinema of São Paulo (Shopping Eldorado). Day 29 will be available to the public. So I'd rather wait, but I think I already know the answer.

Please read this thread.I've unsubscribed your account. As I wrote at the end of that post:

~~~
    If you DO want to post about the Flat Earth (or anything else which falls into that kind of silly season category), then you're free to make as many videos as you like, post on your own blog, browbeat your friends and family, or go stand on a street corner with a bullhorn.

That's all good. But, please, do NOT bring it here.

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (11th March 2018), BMJ (12th March 2018), DNA (12th March 2018), Inversion (14th March 2018), Leonard (30th March 2018), Nasu (13th March 2018), onawah (11th March 2018), onevoice (11th March 2018), RunningDeer (13th March 2018), Satori (12th March 2018), Spirithorse (12th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2