+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,827 times in 1,436 posts

Default Re: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

Quote Posted by Zak247 (here)
    Okay, to the point of this thread as I see it.
    Agenda 21 a UN-sponsored “...Voluntary action plan that offers suggestions for sustainable ways local, state and national governments can combat poverty and pollution and conserve natural resources in the 21st century” is considered deep state because it’s supposedly a part of a “globalist” agenda. It’s a conspiracy theorists dream.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/agenda...-just-wont-die
    Mainly right-wing groups and standard conspiracy theorists rail against agenda 21, but there is a democratic group led by a feminist also against agenda 21.
    In this case, my views were basically Trump and the idea he is against the deep state, and things like agenda 21, certainly in my view something that the theme of the thread post covered.
    I see nothing ‘voluntary’ about AGENDA 21. Can you share with us which election ‘we the people’ were allowed to vote for such a plan in order to fit the definition of ‘voluntary’? It’s a serious question. I’m thinking you aren’t so informed on the topic as you’d like to think based on your ‘sourced’ information. Your article is using the SPLC(THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER, all capped on purpose) as a resource,….

Take a look here; oh and we can dig up plenty of more articles about the unscrupulous behavior of SPLC:
    Twelve Ways The Southern Poverty Law Center Is A Scam To Profit From Hate Mongering
    http://thefederalist.com/2017/05/17/...ate-mongering/

Maybe you don’t understand why some of us see the connection between Agenda 21 and ‘deep state’ because your definition of ‘deep state’ is different? Or maybe you don’t know what it means?

Here’s what I’ve come to know…..The term ‘deep state’ was coined by author/educator Peter Dale Scott and defined briefly here by Daniel Liszt(Dark Journalist) to “refer to a deep political system operating outside of the Constitution.” In his interview with DJ, Peter Dale Scott initially uses a British definition to start things out: “the embedded anti-democratic power structures within a government, something very few democracies can claim to be free from.”- Peter Dale Scott

‘Anti- Democratic power structures', did you get that? ‘Operating outside the Constitution’….Not something most Americans are in favor of! To be noted, Scott does mention the term originated from Turkey, however the content of the meaning is different from his. You will find various definitions for the same term which adds to the confusion.
    Source:
    DEEP STATE & THE CIA MEDIA MATRIX! DARK JOURNALIST & PETER DALE SCOTT
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNqDAYWYFuQ

In another interview Peter Dale Scott goes on to say in regards to Turkey
    ”The analogy with Turkey is not perfect, because what we see today in America is less a parallel structure than a wide zone or milieu of interaction between the public state and unseen dark forces, as I expound in my latest book The American War Machine. But this interaction is significant, and we need a name, such as Deep state, to describe it."
    Source: http://www.voltairenet.org/article169316.html

Other definitions:
    “The Deep State is believed to be a clandestine network entrenched inside the government, bureaucracy, intelligence agencies, and other governmental entities.”
    Source: www.dictionary.com

“A body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.”
    Source:
    http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/20...he-deep-state/

So when I look at these definitions and I see how AGENDA 21 was/is being implemented in this country, via Executive Order 12852 and policies pushed by federal government agencies, there’s nothing ‘voluntary’ about it for ‘we the people’ as it’s being crammed down our throats whether we like it or not. There was no congressional approval to implement ‘the agenda’. The ‘end game’ of its inception known as ‘inventory and control’ is why there’s resistance. It’s been explained before….. many of us don’t have issue with some of the ‘green’ concepts, however ‘they’ aren’t promoting these concepts/policies for the sake of the environment, that’s the ruse whether you can see it or not…. It’s how ‘they’ hide under the ‘guise of green’. Please look up the definition of ‘ruse’ if you don’t understand its meaning. I’m not trying to be a jerk by saying this….but when I see the kind of responses from people here on this forum and on the outside I’m left with the impression that most are incapable of having a discussion on the topic because they are missing so many pieces of the puzzle, they can’t possibly have an informed conversation on the matter.

The title of this thread Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint, was specifically written to show viewers how Trump’s Administration is taking apart the infrastructure of AGENDA 21. It’s not about how some people hate Trump or how many times he’s bombed Syria, who he’s slept with, which ‘deep state’ persona he’s invited into the administration, or the water issues in Minnesota, etc, etc, etc….

Bottom line, IF ONE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT MAKES UP THE INFRASTRUCTURE OF AGENDA 21, ONE WILL NOT UNDERSTAND HOW IT’S BEING DISMANTLED. Thankfully some have eyes to see including the Trump Administration. Again, the thread title is very specific, and the ‘examples’ given are listed as Executive Orders and policies being administrated by federal agencies aka the Trump Administration. These are facts not opinions or conjecture. The Executive Orders and policies are dismantling and addressing the known framework which aligns with the AGENDA 21 blueprint. I don’t know how to make it anymore clear. The title of this thread does not imply that Trump is against ‘deep state’ entirely.

Truly, we are not all so blind as some of you want to imply in your posts. We see the imperfections of the current administration, but the sky isn’t falling as some want you to believe. If you go back to the beginning of this thread, somewhere in there I specifically stated I didn’t vote for Trump because I was concerned about some of his ‘deep state’ contacts. That being said, now that I’ve been able to observe his actions, I am more confident in his leadership. It does not mean I think he’s perfect nor does it mean I think he ever will be. Based on how much support this thread has gotten from fellow forum members, I can only assume they’ve come to similar conclusions as myself.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 19th July 2018 at 00:52.

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

Quote Can you share with us which election ‘we the people’ were allowed to vote for such a plan in order to fit the definition of ‘voluntary’?
    The same electoral principle that allowed American presidents to murder Arab children with drones?
    The UN are elected officials of their particular countries

I know what the deep state is, believe me.

One knows that in politics often different agendas converge.

When that happens if one politician’s acts indirectly as you say ‘dismantle “something, doesn’t mean they deliberately did it for the same reasons or same intentions you have.

In any case, I doubt Trump even knows what agenda 21 is all about. Maybe some right-wing ideologue may have indoctrinated him in its according to his dogma.

Anyway, we know Trump has a right-wing agenda, and just as he cuts taxes on the rich and dismantles bankster laws he will do some right-wing agenda based actions against agenda 21. That's expected. Normal politics.

Bush did many things like Trump did in this regard as a GOP politician, for example, on the environment as Trump left the Paris Accords….This is standard GOP politics. All this is expected and it has no indication that Trump is doing it to fight some deep state.

Indeed fighting the deep state would include some things any president might do, that doesn't mean they're doing it because they think they're fighting the deep state.

Also, some things Trump does supports the deep state such as on economics, and his authoritarian inclinations.

Also, what exactly has Trump said about agenda 21? What are his views? Btw. Do you have any quotes?

So you take your views from right-wing sources primarily and refuse to accept other agenda based information. That’s your privilege. It's all subjective politics, not facts as you say.

Another point. You so roundly quote Peter Dale Scott. I don’t think you’ll find him in agreement with your premise about Trump at all regarding the deep state and Trump and agenda 21

Lastly, maybe there is an attempt to dismantle agenda 21 from the Trump administration, I wouldn’t be surprised. And I'm not arguing that there not. He would be doing that too--as he often does to--please his base.

My point and I think its still valid is that Trump IS NOT fighting any deep state at all.

And anything he does is not for the intention of fighting any deep state.

So bottom line, you could rail against Agenda 21 all you want. Go at it, I have nil problem with that, and may in-fact agree with some of your ideas.

My point is as I said above, is to refute any idea that Trump is fighting the deep state in any level.
    Last edited by Zak247; 19th July 2018 at 01:11.

3. Link to Post #143
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Here's how I look at this whole thing. I stay away from alternative news sites, because so many of them are as fake, if not more than, CNN. I've noticed a lot of people, on both sides, are doing nothing to educate themselves outside of their comfort zone and only research through sources that are heavily biased and do 0 effort to cite anything. I too can make a news article saying whatever it is I want and make it look legit. It isn't hard to do.

Trump and a lot of his supporters throw around the term "Fake news", yet their own sources of information are rarely open and objective.

We NEED to use discernment. All I'm seeing (again, on all sides, this is not an attack against Trump supporters) is people reinforcing their own comfortable beliefs. Confirmation bias is at an all-time high.

I'm not saying to trust CNN. But I'm also not saying to get every bit of information from someplace like Snopes or YourNewsWire, because that's just as stupid.

Zak has a point. Look at who Trump has appointed in his cabinet, past and present. Betty DeVos, Scott Pruitt, and many others. Look at who they are, and what they stand for.

Look at Trump, objectively. Listen to every debate, every press conference, every speech and every rally.

There may very well be some dismantling going on, but saying Trump and his allies are the Resistance movement solely responsible for it is not only untrue, but it disempowers the individual.

A final point, if I may.

Threads should not be echo chambers where anyone that goes against the grain is silenced or ignored. We should not segregate people based off of opinion. There are different threads for good reasons, but that is beside the point. A lot of the finger-pointing and hostility is anti-thetical to free speech, democracy, and the fundamental credo of Project Avalon itself. Some of the responses to different opinions (again, on all sides) have been disappointing to say the least.
    Have you read this thread from the beginning? There’s nothing ‘fake’ about executive orders. I’ve even made a point to pull articles directly from the federal agencies websites aka press releases because it doesn’t seem to matter where I pull an article from someone will find some problem with it. And it’s exactly why I wrote such a tight knit thread headline, because I can clearly show what the Trump Administration is doing minus conjecture and erroneous news articles. But over and over again, people insist on changing the content of the discussion which adds confusion.

For me, it’s not about silencing opposing opinions it’s about keeping the thread on topic and somewhat refined to specific content rather than going off on various tangents.

THIS IS NOT A GENERALIZED TRUMP THREAD.

With that in mind, imo, your post is irrelevant to the main portion of this conversation because it has nothing to do with the title of this thread and the intention in which I wrote it for. And yet one person after another wants to come on here and discuss content outside the parameters no matter how many times it’s been clarified and then have the nerve to talk to us about discernment.

Please see my post to Zak, as you may gain additional insight.

4. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

Quote Can you share with us which election ‘we the people’ were allowed to vote for such a plan in order to fit the definition of ‘voluntary’?
    The same electoral principle that allowed American presidents to murder Arab children with drones?

No, 'we the people' did not vote for AGENDA 21 and you know it. 'We the people' do not answer to the UNITED NATIONS.

5. Link to Post #145
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,257 times in 1,040 posts

I do not believe the so called Deep State will be taken down until I see some high level elites nailed for pedophilia and human trafficking...and the likes of Hillary Clinton incarcerated. I don't think either of these things are likely to happen, unfortunately.

Dave - Toronto

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

BMJ (19th July 2018), genevieve (19th July 2018), Orph (19th July 2018), we-R-one (19th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

Quote Posted by we-R-one (here)

No, 'we the people' did not vote for AGENDA 21 and you know it. 'We the people' do not answer to the UNITED NATIONS.
    We vote for politicians all the time who do things we didn’t vote for. They call that democracy.

Did we vote for the war in Iraq?

The war in Vietnam?

I could go on and on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2018)

9. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

In America, there are some states that vote on a referendum but not many and not on all issues.

Trump just recently said we should get a space military force. I don’t want that. But I can do little about it but to vote for a politician who is against it...

There likely won’t be any referendum on that. Trump will just have to get congressional approval and its there, whether we like it or not.

So the fact that some elected politicians did agenda 21 isn’t anything new or different from what they always do.

Another thing. The US all the time agrees to UN decisions without us even knowing about them let alone allow us to vote on it.

They went and bombed Libya. Destroyed the country... I didn't get a vote for that. None of us did.

You see my point?
    Last edited by Zak247; 19th July 2018 at 01:50.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zak247 For This Post:

Mike (19th July 2018)

11. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

[We vote for politicians all the time who do things we didn’t vote for. They call that democracy.
    Yes there are many things we’ve been signed up for without our approval. But this thread is not about addressing all that’s wrong. Signing our country on to a treaty with the intention to destroy its sovereignty and infrastructure is what I and many others see as an act of treason and I’m sure there are many other situations where the same could be said however that is not what this thread is about. This plan is designed to encompass every aspect of our lives and you bet, I'm not gonna sit here and submit to such ridiculous requirements. If you are so inclined, please relocate to Austin, San Francisco or New York City where plans are already in place for those who want to conform, otherwise, respect the fact that many of us have no interest in complying or giving up our rights and freedoms. So every move Trump makes to dismantle the infrastructure of the 'deep state's AGENDA 21, will have my support.
    Last edited by we-R-one; 19th July 2018 at 04:36.

12. Link to Post #149
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

[Mod Hat On]

As we-R-one, all along this thread, keeps specifying the following:

Quote ... it’s exactly why I wrote such a tight knit thread headline, because I can clearly show what the Trump Administration is doing minus conjecture and erroneous news articles. But over and over again, people insist on changing the content of the discussion which adds confusion.
    This thread's title being: Examples of Trump Administration Dismantling Deep State’s Agenda 21 Blueprint!

Accordingly, this thread being a data gathering one with respect to a specific aspect of the current US government; it is NOT a "discussion" thread per se and anything short of contributing examples of what's asked for as the topic of this thread will most likely be labelled off topic and either deleted or moved off to some recycling dumpster.

That's that!

[Mod Hat Off]

Otherwise, anyone itching for an argument is free to start a new thread debating, debunking, criticizing this thread at any time.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (21st July 2018), Foxie Loxie (19th July 2018), genevieve (20th July 2018), Joe Akulis (23rd July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (20th July 2018), Michelle Marie (19th July 2018), mountain_jim (21st July 2018), RunningDeer (20th July 2018), Tintin (20th July 2018), turiya (19th July 2018), Valerie Villars (19th July 2018), we-R-one (20th July 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8