+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast

Thread: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Default Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

Not sure there has been any posted info on this recent story with the tabloids in UK.

Anyway all the gossips are saying it was the Putin camp that had arranged this. Not totally convinced.

All sorts of negative info surfing about Putin. Has he really creamed billions from the state ?

Was the attack the work of rogue Russia security agents – or a chilling message from Putin?

Jamie Doward, Marc Bennetts in Moscow and Kevin Rawlinson
    Sat 10 Mar 2018 21.00 GMT Last modified on Sun 11 Mar 2018 11.39 GMT
    View more sharing options
    Shares
    Comments
    Sergei Skripal in court in 2006 on charges of spying.

For a man who lived in a modest semi-detached house in a cul-de-sac in the genteel cathedral city of Salisbury, Sergei Skripal had a very immodest past. Some reports suggest that the former officer with Russia’s military intelligence service, the GRU, shared with MI6 the identities of as many as 300 Russian agents during his time as a double agent.

At his trial, the Federal Security Service (FSB, the successor to the KGB) compared Skripal to Oleg Penkovsky, who was executed in 1963, and who history records as one of western intelligence’s most valuable assets.

After his release in 2010, in the largest spy swap since the end of the cold war, Skripal would have been all too aware of how his colleagues viewed him. Many in the FSB are fond of quoting the motto of Smersh, Stalin’s counter-intelligence unit: “Death to spies.” That he came from the GRU only made things worse.

Full link here.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...oisoning-putin

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (12th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), BMJ (12th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), gaiagirl (16th March 2018), happyuk (13th March 2018), Matthew (12th March 2018), Mercedes (19th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), Star Tsar (13th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), yelik (12th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

Default Re: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

Who benefits from this divisive act? Who wishes to stir up trouble in our relations with Russia?

I am sick of anti-Russian propaganda, wild unprovable allegations et al. If relations with Russia improve, whose noses will be put out of joint? Those giant corporations fighting over gas pipelines, oil supplies, etc. Look what’s happened to Syria and who is behind this nefarious campaign. There is an unholy alliance involving the shadow government, the globalists, and the 1%.
    The MSM are shoving anti-Russian anything at every opportunity, and who owns the MSM?

Perhaps there may have been some retribution activity, but before this is news fait/fake accompli, many more avenues of investigation must be travailed.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Baby Steps (13th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), bojancan (16th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Curious77 (14th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), gaiagirl (16th March 2018), Magnus (12th September 2018), Mercedes (19th March 2018), Michi (14th March 2018), Noelle (13th March 2018), seko (15th March 2018), selinam (12th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (18th March 2018), Tesseract (15th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), uzn (12th March 2018), yelik (12th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

I thought it was a false flag type attack straight away as the Deep state are
    trying to keep the anti Russia propaganda going, from Brexit to Italy the Kremlin
    are accused of interfering in everything. The UK globalists and media back up ,the
    US globalists and mainstream media 100%.

The goal is to interfere with the Russian elections , embarrass Putin where they can
    banning Russia from the Winter Olympics and now talking about a world cup
    boycott this summer in Russia . They are still pissed with Russia over Syria and
    accuse Assad's military of using chemicals and more.....

Eastern Ghouta: Mattis warns Syria over 'weaponised gas'
    read more...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-43364923

They go into more detail in the second segment of todays crosstalk aprox 12 mins
    in and explain why its stupid for Russia to do this attack...

CrossTalk Bullhorns: Deal-making? (Extended Version

Published on 12 Mar 2018
    The art of the deal is now being put to the test. Can Trump, the former
    reality television host, broker a deal with the North Koreans? Will the
    Deep State allow him? Also, is the world entering a new trade war?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't doubt the attack is real just the usual BS around it , our intel services
    are capable of these things ask the IRA , Princes Diana ,the Iraqi's etc....

This could also be a criminal hit of some kind ? but unlikely.

Russian spy: May under pressure to take firm action
    39 minutes ago..12/3/18

Theresa May is facing mounting pressure to take decisive action against whoever
    was behind the nerve agent attack on an ex-Russian spy and his daughter.
    Former national security advisor Lord Ricketts said "firm action" was needed once
    responsibility was confirmed.Foreign affairs committee chairman Tom Tugendhat
    said evidence was mounting against Russia, which has denied involvement in the
    Salisbury attack.Sergei and Yulia Skripal remain in a critical but stable condition.
    The 66-year-old retired Russian military intelligence officer and his daughter, 33,
    were found slumped on a bench in Salisbury, Wiltshire, on 4 March

read http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43367515
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th March 2018 at 14:19.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (2nd April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), bojancan (16th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Mercedes (19th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), selinam (12th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), uzn (12th March 2018), yelik (12th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,592 times in 5,410 posts

Quote Posted by avid (here)
    Who benefits from this divisive act? Who wishes to stir up trouble in our relations with Russia?

I am sick of anti-Russian propaganda, wild unprovable allegations et al. If relations with Russia improve, whose noses will be put out of joint? Those giant corporations fighting over gas pipelines, oil supplies, etc. Look what’s happened to Syria and who is behind this nefarious campaign. There is an unholy alliance involving the shadow government, the globalists, and the 1%.
    The MSM are shoving anti-Russian anything at every opportunity, and who owns the MSM?

Perhaps there may have been some retribution activity, but before this is news fait/fake accompli, many more avenues of investigation must be travailed.
    This is a most peculiar story isn't it. It does carry a unique and lingering odour. I'm very sceptical indeed about this being anything to do with Russia, as, I'm inclined to attest, the same with the so suggested election "rigging". It's all very silly and untrue, is my immediate instinct with this most recent "story".

I'm not terribly convinced about several strands to the "story", not the least of which is the mainstream-media widespread publishing of Sergei Skripal's photo. Is this normal secret service protocol?! I couldn't conceive of any Russian intel operative being behind any of this. Is he, as claimed, really a spy? Had he gone rogue?

My best guess at this stage is that we are looking at a somewhat staged yet real event (oh no, not again I hear you cry!) with a possible agenda to enforce an immunisation (?) programme of some sort, sow panic, and get people used to the idea of a visible military on the UK's streets, whilst continuing to peddle untruths concerning Russia, on the public at large, to cover the tracks of the real perpetrators. I feel it kinda ties in a little with the recent packages received by Donald Trump's family.

Is this, as has been suggested elsewhere (eg: retd Colonel Bob Potter), a false flag bio-terror attack being prepared for?

Who can tell.

Whether I'm right or wrong here is moot of course but I'd suspect very obviously the hand of rogue elements within the intel community over here, and not a Russian operation at all.

It'll be interesting to see what else may come to light around this in the days to come.
    Last edited by Tintin; 13th March 2018 at 16:21.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), happyuk (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

We are flying blind. The media is so controlled and distorted we have little or no way of getting to the truth.

although there is an unwritten agreement that defectors are not touched, we the people cannot know what happened here.

It could be a British false flag. This possibly is supported by the tone of Russian pronouncements - where they warn traitors that they are not safe on UK soil. In other words 'someone is killing them off, it is not us, so we advise you to move'.

It could be as the media everywhere are blaring. The Russians are nasty enough to do this. That means the agreement is null, and anybody defecting to the UK will know they are not safe - and vice versa.

If it IS a British false flag the first thing to recognise is that it is costly. Traditionally , attracting defectors with secret information is a great strategic aim for the big intelligence agencies. This kind of action will deter many possible future defectors so the act is not cost free for British intelligence.

Why would UK do such a thing? We are seeing the careful steady construction of the anti Russia narrative, and sadly here in the UK it is very well advanced. We are being prepared for a future confrontation. Using nerve gas on the streets of the UK is no small thing - it could be described as an act of war. Chris Everard has been discussing this possible false flag:
    Quote Christopher Everard

Yet another 400 soldiers are being deployed onto the streets of Salisbury - making 650 soldiers armed with machine guns, in total. It's almost as if someone - a terrorist organisation - has declared war on Britain... But why Wiltshire? Why Salisbury? Well, it is strategically the only place in Britain where you get the COMMANDING OFFICERS of the following battalions all stationed within yards of where the chemical gas attack happened last weekend - Wiltshire military installations include;
    2nd Royal Tank Regiment
    King's Royal Hussars
    1st Regiment Royal Horse Artillery
    1st Battalion the Yorkshire Regiment
    Royal Military Police - HQ Special Investigation Branch
    HQ 1st Mechanized Brigade
    215 Signal Squadron
    4 (Close Support) Battalion REME
    6 (Close Support) Battalion REME.
    HQ 43rd infantry (Wessex) Brigade
    4th Battalion, The Rifles
    Lucknow Barracks
    2nd Battalion, The Royal Welsh (Royal Regiment of Wales)
    1st Battalion, Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
    32nd Regiment Royal Artillery
    14th Regiment Royal Artillery
    22 Engineer Regiment
    26 Engineer Regiment
    Oh, almost forgot - Wiltshire is also home to PORTON DOWN which manufactures SARIN and VX from Fluoride - it is the world’s biggest weaponised chemical plant in the world... It's where Doctor David Kelly's ASSISTANT dropped dead [following the 'suicide' of his boss in the woods]... But the Mainstream media never told you that David Kelly's assistant also died suddenly after a walk in the Wiltshire woods...
    Some more from Rense regarding Porton Down

Quote Porton Down - The Terrible Secret

Posted by outerbongolia
    Global-Elite.org
    7-28-3

Many years ago I worked alongside other women campaigning against both animal and human experimentation at the Porton Down research facility in the UK. At the time rumour was rife that not only were animals bred and tortured in horrific conditions, but humans too, including servicemen, the elderly and the mentally handicapped were being subjected to terrifying and dangerous experiments, evidence of which is just now coming to light.
    "I have seen evidence which I think is genuine, which seems to suggest that there is a certain section of the Ministry of Defence which uses elderly people as guinea pigs for experiments and quietly puts them to death afterwards. It is carefully hidden by the Official Secrets Act." --Monsignor John Barry.

"We now know that some 20,000 servicemen were duped into volunteering for research into the common cold and then used in the most horrendous experiments with nerve gas and all sorts of things. We know that 40 people were injected with the biological warfare agent Kyasanur Forest Monkey (KFM) disease in 1968. That was apparently done to see if it was of any therapeutic value to leukemia patients. KFM disease has a 28 per cent fatality rate and causes horribly painful encephalitis in humans. Why was Porton Down involved in this search for a leukemia therapy in a NHS cancer ward? It is a coincidence that just three years later KFM became a recognised biological warfare agent? Did Porton Down want to examine the pathology of a biological warfare bug as it acts on humans?"
    Liz Sigmund

"It was hideous, a hutted camp, where it seemed to do nothing but rain. There were a series of bunkers to which you were thrust from time to time to be gassed with CS gas and to go through ghastly exercises underground wearing a gas mask."
    Patrick Mercer, retired army officer.

"They put us in the gas chambers. We tested CS gas, some of these tests are horrendous. I had no idea what they were doing - as far as I was concerned they were doing common cold research tests. I volunteered to earn a bit of extra leave. In one test we had to stand in front of a stream of gas which I could not stand for more than a minute. My face was stinging, my throat was red raw and my lungs were burning. I was paid two shillings. It was a dirty trick, plain and simple."
    Gordon Bell - airman at Porton Down in the 1950s

"As far as we were all concerned the tests were part of a programme searching for a cure for the common cold, if I had thought it was anything more than that I would not have put my name forward. "They gave us each a glass of water and we were told to drink it, which I did and I felt no adverse symptoms. It tasted like water to me, but some of the others who had taken the drink literally started trying to climb up the wall and cowering in corners. They were screaming and hallucinating and saying there were giant spiders in the room. It is now pretty obvious that they had been given LSD or another drug, and I was lucky that there did not appear to be any in my glass."
    Eric Hatherall - storeman, Fleet Air Arm.

"A loudspeaker informed us that the dosage was about to be administered and to inhale normally. The immediate reaction was a tightening of the muscles and the lungs. For some volunteers this lasted several seconds while others experienced it for several minutes. Other volunteers suffered 'horrendous' health problems including severe headaches, skin and eye cancers, brain tumours, paralysis, chronic bronchitis, asthma, nervous disorders and blistering. At that time I was as strong as an ox, I could carry two bags of cement on my shoulders. Now, I can't even lift two bags of sugar. I firmly believe that the Government at the time, and subsequent Governments who have covered up the events, are guilty of war crimes."
    Michael Roche - corporal, Royal Engineers.

"We were taken into a field and told to go into a metal cone. I had a perforated can of flies and a rabbit in a cage. We were told that when we heard an explosion we had to go and stand near a wooden stake outside. They asked if we could smell anything. All the officers were wearing gas masks, but we didn't have them."
    The next thing we knew we were all in bed and my hands, wrists and ankles were all aching. They never told us we were open to any danger."
    Peter Carpenter - Lance Bombardier with the 37th Heavy Royal Artillery.

"My husband set off for work at Porton Down on September 20, 1966 When I saw him that night he was in a terrible state , he had agonising stomach pains. He said, "I've had that bloody American bubonic plague injection.Three months later he died, I was told he had died of stomach cancer but I know they gave him a cocktail of 19 injections of smallpox, anthrax, plague, and polio over five years. I was told that he needed the immunisation jabs but I believe that was just an excuse. They were using him as a guinea pig. He wouldn't have refused because he would have been afraid to lose his job."
    Hettie Nyman - widow of Frederick.

"My husband Private William Dyer was 19 when he was paid a shilling a day to crawl through a field sprayed with radioactive chemicals wearing overalls and afterwards be scanned for radiation levels. He died the day after his 49th birthday in 1987 of Hodgkin's disease - cancer of the lymph nodes. They volunteered for what they thought were simple tests. They were young and wanted to earn a few extra bob - but now look at the price they have paid."
    Jeanette Dyer, widow of William - Somerset Light infantry soldier.

"I specifically asked them what the long-term implications of taking part in the tests were because I was not happy about it. Of course if they had mentioned what happened to Ronald Maddison (he died minutes after being tested with Sarin in 1953) I would not have taken part. I believed that this would help my chances of promotion and I also received £140 on top of my £400-a-month wages. Scientists told me that I would be exposed to the nerve gas without an antidote. I felt that at this stage I could not back out without harming his career.I was led into a chamber and told to walk around while the gas was administered. I had tunnel vision, and felt sick. My chest constricted and it was like breathing through a straw. My head ached terribly. The door finally opened and I was ushered out by scientists wearing respirators and overalls. They completed tests on me , assured me that my health would recover and told me to go home and wash my uniform".
    Ian Foulkes - private 28th Signal Regiment.

"In 1941 I was subjected to six weeks of tests with gases and sprays that burnt, itched and blistered the skin. Today I am dying of lung cancer. I believe that the tests at Porton Down could be to blame; I also suspect that they may be responsible for the fact that Terry, my 49-year-old son, has lymph cancer. I am not looking for compensation, I just want the world to know that I and other British women were used as guinea pigs by the British Government."
    I volunteered for the tests when I was a sergeant in the 24th Heavy Mixed Anti-Aircraft Training Regiment, after a request from a senior female officer. The volunteers were not informed that they would test chemical weapons; instead they were told their co-operation would help to end the war as part of a secret mission. I wanted to help my country, and believed that the Army would not do anything to harm me. At Porton Down, the volunteers were asked to sign the Offical Secrets Act and told they would be paid a shilling a day. Every day, I was subjected to gases and sprays that left me in pain or covered in sores. Mustard gas was placed on my arms. It burnt for a few minutes until I could wipe it off.
    In other experiments we ran through boggy fields and were sprayed by light aircraft with substances that burnt our eyes and skin and left blisters. I still love England and the Army and I can even forgive them for what they did, but I want them to admit what they have done to women as well as men."
    Mrs Pat Cunningham - sergeant, 24th Heavy Mixed Anti-Aircraft Training Regiment.

" What can you say? no one can describe the feeling when I see my mum still upset (my dad died in 1956 age 26) It would appear he was critically ill only 4 months after taking part in as we have recently found out what was Sarin gas "only a small amount" not much comfort when my dad died at 26. To discover your own country can do this to there own people is unbelievable.
    I remember being told small snippets when I was younger and thought it far fetched, how wrong. My Mum has told me she could not have pushed things this far herself - she should not have had to in the first place if the government had shown a bit more respect for people. No wonder they hang their head in shame, they deserve to."

we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), seko (15th March 2018), selinam (12th March 2018), Tintin (12th March 2018), Zanshin (12th April 2018)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Yet it might have been Putin. He's no saint. Since the Russia election is coming up it seems possible to me this was done to intimidate in order to curry power at home. Not sure I feel like giving Putin the benefit of the doubt on this one just yet. If it was rogue Russia security agents then the election would be great cover for them, but I can't shake the thought Putin would benefit from this show of gangster power

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Mercedes (19th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), sunwings (13th March 2018), Tam (13th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Baby Steps;1213734]

Quote Christopher Everard

Oh, almost forgot - Wiltshire is also home to PORTON DOWN which manufactures SARIN and VX from Fluoride - it is the world’s biggest weaponised chemical plant in the world... It's where Doctor David Kelly's ASSISTANT dropped dead [following the 'suicide' of his boss in the woods]... But the Mainstream media never told you that David Kelly's assistant also died suddenly after a walk in the Wiltshire woods...
    Some more from Rense regarding Porton Down

[QUOTE]Porton Down - The Terrible Secret

This is a tremendous resource you have provided here. Thanks so much for sharing it. (Tintin)
    Last edited by Tintin; 12th March 2018 at 16:07.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (12th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), Mercedes (19th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

'Breaking news' on Sky News from Theresa May...

It's the Russians! and she's saying she's wants answers by tomorrow. Lets see where Putin goes from here...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nerve-12173860

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,632 times in 2,653 posts

The Mirror, the MSM downmarket brain-death ‘celeb-ridden’ piece of trash, aimed at those with barely a brain-cell between them 🙄 Yet folk read this, and believe it as my naive mother said, when I questioned the truth on a major story years ago, “but it must be true, it’s in the papers” 😢
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Tam (13th March 2018), uzn (12th March 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,005 times in 8,166 posts

Who benefits ?

Putin is facing an election very soon.

Saint or not, would he order this at this time, I think not.

Who would ?

The cabal, of course.

As far as I'm prepared to spend time on this, case is as good as closed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Aviator (13th March 2018), avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (12th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), bojancan (16th March 2018), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Satori (12th March 2018), seko (15th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

May speech on Skripal poisoning: 'Highly likely' Russia responsible

Published on 12 Mar 2018
    Prime Minister Theresa May is giving an update to MPs on the poisoning
    of Russian ex-double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter. May told the
    Commons military-grade nerve agent from Russia was responsible for the poisoning.

===================================================

British PM Theresa May: "Highly likely" Russia was responsible for spy poisoning

CBS News
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSYGfI_N6iw
    Published on 12 Mar 2018
    British Prime Minister Theresa May, speaking to lawmakers about the poisoning of
    former Russian double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter, said it was "highly
    likely" that Russia was behind the attack.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th March 2018 at 19:22.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (12th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

There is more going on with this attack in Salisbury and the chlorine accusations
    in Syria certainly feels part of it. With Eastern Ghouta now being liberated it seems
    the US led alliance in the north may be setting the conditions to be more aggressive
    in defending the groups there. This feels like a classic false flag to get the UK to
    be more active against Russia as the last time parliament voted to get involved
    in Syria it was defeated. Could the Russians have done it ? yes but it is unlikely
    especially now....

Washington ready to strike Syrian army, fires threats at UN

Published on 12 Mar 2018
    US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley has warned that the US will take action in Syria on
    its own if the UN Security Council fails to do so. The official cited last year’s attack
    on a Syrian airbase as an example of possible US action.

==================================================

UK gives Moscow 2 days to explain alleged use of nerve agent from Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSt7PlzLahc

Published on 12 Mar 2018
    Britain has given Moscow two days to explain the alleged use of a military-grade
    nerve agent from Russia to poison former double agent Sergei Skripal. PM Theresa
    May was giving an update to MPs on the incident.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th March 2018 at 19:36.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

25. Link to Post #13
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

I believe the Porton Down info is for real, sadly- so what's going on in the DUMBS? we can be sure the same but on a much more intensified scale-

Larry

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

avid (12th March 2018), Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    I believe the Porton Down info is for real, sadly- so what's going on in the DUMBS? we can be sure the same but on a much more intensified scale-

Larry
    Do you mean the report that the nerve agent is specifically Russian ?

If so, it can't be too hard to get some of it out of the country via anti Putin people working with the cabal.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (13th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (12th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #15
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Yes Porton Down research centre noted for chemical weapons is just up the road from Salisbury but there are several reports that the nerve agent is Fentanyl which is a very strong anaesthetic. Been around since the 1960's used on humans and animals and is also used as a recreational drug. 20,000 died in the USA from overdoses in 2016. The musician Prince and American Rapper Oil Peep also died of Fentanyl overdose. Look up Wikipedia for more info.
    It's all propaganda in msm.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tobor Knot For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 times in 2,172 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)

Larry
    Do you mean the report that the nerve agent is specifically Russian ?

If so, it can't be too hard to get some of it out of the country via anti Putin people working with the cabal.
    Better than that, the creator of the Novichok nerve toxin (suspected in this attack) Vil Mirzayanov now lives in the US...

This reeks of a false flag designed to poke the bear.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (13th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Oxygen (13th March 2018), seko (15th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)

This reeks of a false flag designed to poke the bear.
    More like designed to have a shot at making Putin lose the upcoming election in Russia.

This is going to echo around the media all the way up to the election. Even if the impact on his share of the vote isn't very much, it will be a good cover for fiddling the count against him. When it's over, they can say "ah well, Putin lost because of the poisoning scandal".

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Eric J (Viking) (12th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (12th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), pueblo (12th March 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Sergey Lavrov on Skripal: "Rumors were spread by
    practically every member of the British government"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J394XLuP9o
    Published on 13 Mar 2018..France 24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sanctions? World Cup boycott? UK weighs retaliation for Russian ex-spy poisoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3id6rUpH1Q
    Published on 13 Mar 2018..France 24

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), uzn (23rd March 2018)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tobor Knot (here)
    Yes Porton Down research centre noted for chemical weapons is just up the road from Salisbury but there are several reports that the nerve agent is Fentanyl which is a very strong anaesthetic. Been around since the 1960's used on humans and animals and is also used as a recreational drug. 20,000 died in the USA from overdoses in 2016. The musician Prince and American Rapper Oil Peep also died of Fentanyl overdose. Look up Wikipedia for more info.
    It's all propaganda in msm.
    By way of confirmation to do with the experimentation going on there: a local chap who used to serve and was stationed there confirmed with me, yesterday, that in the grounds of Porton Down - this was a few years ago - they discovered highly toxic combinations of all sorts of multiple 'agents' some of which were also detected in the adjoining fields where sheep and cows graze. I couldn't confirm which specific compounds/variants were discovered, but, a little sufficient evidence to support the testimonies published a little further up, that something has been, and no doubt still probably is, going on.
    Last edited by Tintin; 13th March 2018 at 12:25.

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Baby Steps (13th March 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (13th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,481 times in 1,331 posts

Here is a detailed article on this topic from Moon of Alabama, which is an excellent blog covering Syria and other related topics. (I recommend reading the comments too - they are usually very enlightening.)

http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03...laim.html#more
    Quote Theresa May's "45 Minutes" Moment
    March 12, 2018

Today the British government made some dubious assertions about Saddam's chemical weapons the poisoning of its double agent Sergej Skripal.

bigger

The British Prime Minister Theresa May claimed (saved tweet) in Parliament that:
    • Sergej Skripal and his daughter were poisoned with a military grade nerve agent of a type developed by Russia.
    • The nerve agent was part of a group of agents known as 'Novichok'.
    • Russia has previously produced the agent and would still be capable of doing so.
    • Russia has a record of conducting state sponsored assassinations.
    • The British government assesses that Russia views some defectors as legitimate targets.
    • The British government concluded that it is highly likely that Russia was responsible for the act against Sergej and Yulia Skripal.

May went on to claim that:
    • This was either a direct act by the Russian State against the United Kingdom or
    • the Russian government lost control of the nerve agent and let it fall into the hands of others.

I find all of the above claims not only dubious but laughable. Here are some facts:

Novichok, 'newcomers' in English, are a zoo of chemical warfare agents that were developed in the Soviet Union in the 1970s and 80s. Some of the 'newcomers' are said to be highly toxic.

bigger

The existence of these chemical agents was disclosed in 1992. Russia joined the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production, Stockpiling and Use of Chemical Weapons and on their Destruction in 1997. It has since (unlike the U.S.) destroyed all left over stocks from the Soviet Union's chemical weapon program. It does not produce chemical weapons.

These agents and their formulas are not an exclusively Russian knowledge or product:
    “One of the key manufacturing sites was the Soviet State Scientific Research Institute for Organic Chemistry and Technology (GosNIIOKhT) in Nukus, Uzbekistan. Small, experimental batches of the weapons may have been tested on the nearby Ustyurt plateau. It may also have been tested in a research centre in Krasnoarmeysk near Moscow. Since its independence in 1991, Uzbekistan has been working with the government of the United States to dismantle and decontaminate the sites where the Novichok agents and other chemical weapons were tested and developed.”
    The formulas for the various Novichok agents are not a Russian secret. The U.S. and the UK surely know how to make these. The agents are said to be made from simply components used in civil industrial processes. (To qualify any agent as "military grade" is by the way nonsense. Many chemical agents used in civil process are also incredibly deadly.) The Porton Down chemical weapon laboratory of the British military is only some 8 miles away from Salisbury where the Skripals were allegedly poisoned. The British government claims that Porton Down identified the agent allegedly used on the Skripals. The laboratory is surely also capable of producing such stuff, just like similar laboratories in other countries are able to do.

Now lets counter May's claims:
    • Novichok agents are claimed to be up to 10 times as toxic as VX. One drop of VX can kill a person. If the Skripals were poisoned with such an highly effective agent how come they are still alive?
    • The Soviet Union, not Russia, developed such agents. The main work was done in Uzbekistan. The U.S. helped to dismantle the laboratory.
    • Russia is likely able to re-produce such agents but so are many, many other countries.
    • What is Russia's "record of state sponsored assassinations"? The British investigation which claimed that "Russia" was somehow involved in the death of MI6 agent Litvinenko is highly dubious. I am not aware of any other cases. There is a long standing protocol to never bother spies that have been exchanged in a spy-swap.
    • If Russia sees "some defectors" as legitimate targets why does it not immediately kill them? Skripal was living openly in the UK since 2010. Why would Russia kill him at all and why now?

Given the above it is absurd to conclude that it is "highly likely" that Russia was responsible. If someone is run-over by a BMW is it"highly likely" that the German government is responsible for it?

The real likeliness for that is just as high as the likeliness that Saddam could hit the UK with a chemical weapon missile within 45 minutes. That was a fraudulent claim another British government once made.

May's claims today are just as believable as the all nonsense Tony Blair said about Saddam or as the show U.S. Secretary of State Powell delivered in front of the UN Security Council.

via @Propagandaschau - bigger

More likely is an involvement of Skripal in the Steele dossier and the CIA/MI6 operation against Donald Trump. Was he assailed because he threatened to talk about it?

Posted by b on March 12, 2018 at 03:41 PM | Permalink
    From here: http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03...laim.html#more

Comments here: http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/03....html#comments
    (Already 101 at time of sharing here).

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cara For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (11th April 2018), Bill Ryan (14th April 2022), Cidersomerset (14th March 2018), Desire (29th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (13th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (13th March 2018), Noelle (14th March 2018), Tintin (13th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 11 15 LastLast