+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast

Thread: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Sergei Skripal: who was behind the Salisbury poisoning?

A condescending report by John Sweeney from the British
    propaganda corporation...

Sweeney's visit to Sputnik News - BBC Newsnight

Published on 28 Mar 2018
    Newsnight's John Sweeney goes to Edinburgh to visit Russian
    alternative news channel, Sputnik. Newsnight is the BBC's
    flagship news and current affairs TV programme - with analysis,
    debate, exclusives, and robust interviews.

================================================

UK escalates diplomatic hostilities against Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wZSAsMQm8M

Published on 29 Mar 2018
    British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson blamed Russia once again for the poisoning
    of Sergei Skripal, despite the fact that the OPCW investigation has not yet
    concluded. Britain made lightsabers (a fantasy weapon from Star Wars) while
    Russia produces chemical weapons, Johnson said. RT America’s Anya Parampil reports.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th March 2018 at 02:47.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th March 2018), Cara (30th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Michael Shrimptom, posting on Veterans Today, speculates that Sergei Skripal was attacked by the German covert GO2 intelligence organisation, headquartered at Vauxhall Cross in London. Shrimpton further speculates that this might be explained by a rumor that Colonel Skripal was about to unmask GO2’s role in producing the dodgy dossier on Donald Trump has any substance.

Shrimpton's article is at It Wasn’t Russia! (Veterans Today).

In my brief research just now, it seems that "GO2" stands for "General Operations 2", and is some sort of covert intelligence agency, with offices in Vauxhall Cross, London. I am a bit confused as to whether GO2 is a British agency or a German agency, or a German agency that infiltrated British MI6.

I am a bit intrigued by the idea, as suggested by Shrimpton's comments, that Sergei Skripal became a liability (perhaps because he knew too much) to the "criminalist" (as Christopher Story would say) activity of the Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rockefeller, Soros, et al criminal syndicate, that is currently under threat of further exposure, loss of some key power positions and loss of some financial assets.

Michael Shrimpton himself survived a similar assassination attempt, some years ago, and Christopher Story succumbed to such an attempt.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (30th March 2018), Cara (30th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Matthew (30th March 2018), Reinhard (30th March 2018), Tintin (30th March 2018)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The BBC reports that Sergei's daughter, Yulia Skripal is conscious and talking. She is improving rapidly and no longer in a critical condition.

P.S. -- Sputnik News also reports this, at Yulia Skripal, Poisoned in UK, Reportedly Regains Consciousness, Ability to Talk
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th March 2018 at 06:32.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Reinhard (30th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

. . .. I am a bit confused as to whether GO2 is a British agency or a German agency, or a German agency that infiltrated British MI6. . . . .
    According to Shrimpton, it's 'the Germans' who have infiltrated MI6 and the Cabinet office.

I find his own involvment with British secret service a bit of a block on my taking him really seriously. He's in my mental list of a dodgy operators. I could be wrong too.

I'd like to see him and Dr Joseph Farrell have a good natter about defining "German" and defining "NAZI", and see if they can't come up with a few degrees of separation between the two. My hunch is that Shrimpton is getting them mixed up a bit, either on purpose, or because he's unhealthily obsessed.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Matthew (30th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2018), Tintin (30th March 2018)

9. Link to Post #125
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,626 times in 5,415 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Michael Shrimptom, posting on Veterans Today, speculates that Sergei Skripal was attacked by the German covert GO2 intelligence organisation, headquartered at Vauxhall Cross in London. Shrimpton further speculates that this might be explained by a rumor that Colonel Skripal was about to unmask GO2’s role in producing the dodgy dossier on Donald Trump has any substance.

Shrimpton's article is at It Wasn’t Russia! (Veterans Today).

In my brief research just now, it seems that "GO2" stands for "General Operations 2", and is some sort of covert intelligence agency, with offices in Vauxhall Cross, London. I am a bit confused as to whether GO2 is a British agency or a German agency, or a German agency that infiltrated British MI6.

I am a bit intrigued by the idea, as suggested by Shrimpton's comments, that Sergei Skripal became a liability (perhaps because he knew too much) to the "criminalist" (as Christopher Story would say) activity of the Bush, Clinton, Obama, Rockefeller, Soros, et al criminal syndicate, that is currently under threat of further exposure, loss of some key power positions and loss of some financial assets.

Michael Shrimpton himself survived a similar assassination attempt, some years ago, and Christopher Story succumbed to such an attempt.
    Yes, I saw this article a few days ago and held off sharing it only because I am a little uncertain whether Mr Shrimpton is totally reliable. But, it's a great article and much of it has a ring of truth and likelihood.

However, and he has made the point before (see Miles Johnston's 'Bases' Dublin from 2017 where Michael Shrimpton does a presentation on the DVD = German Intelligence) certainly concerning the Grenfell Tower incident as well, that the DVD operate very clandestinely; are very much a reality; as so little is known about them publicly they are largely unheard of; that, of course, following WW2 Germany would not have stopped doing their own intelligence work - quite the opposite in fact: this is plain simple common sense.

Ingenious when you think about it. Everyone can rush, as they usually naively seem to do, and blame the CIA for everything, which isn't necessarily the case is it.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Reinhard (30th March 2018), ThePythonicCow (30th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tintin Quarantino (here)
    Yes, I saw this article a few days ago and held off sharing it only because I am a little uncertain whether Mr Shrimpton is totally reliable. But, it's a great article and much of it has a ring of truth and likelihood.
    Agreed - on both counts. I don't trust Shrimpton all that much, but his story sounds a step closer to the truth to me than the official story.

Certainly this can be a very "interesting" time for those who have specific, detailed, incriminating knowledge of particular crimes committed by the more powerful, dangerous, criminals on this planet.

Ignorance is bliss, as they say .

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Tintin (30th March 2018)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

Another good conversation that suggests this is all about a geo political reset
    and brings up what I suspected straight away in the timing.... Brexit , need
    for an enemy for the mil ind complex's , Strengthen NATO ties or possible internal
    Russian émigré spat with in the UK.....

What does not make sense is Russia did it with the world cup imminent and the
    recent elections though the western spin was it was Putin trying to look tough....

CrossTalk on Anti-Russia Hysteria: Crisis Point?

Published on 30 Mar 2018
    The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! For well over the last year and
    a half this is the message western audiences have been served up 24/7. What is
    behind this hysteria? What does this message aim to achieve? How is Russia
    supposed to react? Importantly, are we facing a possible conflict?

CrossTalking with Lord Richard Balfe, Lee Stranahan, and John Laughland.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th March 2018 at 12:12.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,665 times in 8,595 posts

Sorry if posted but good Summary article today

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nce-soft-minds

Salisbury Incident Report: Hard Evidence For Soft Minds

Quote The UK government’s presentation on the Salisbury incident, which was repeatedly cited in recent days as an “ultimate proof” of Russia’s involvement into Skripal’s assassination attempt, was made public earlier today.

This 6-paged PDF is a powerful evidence of another intellectual low of British propaganda machine. Open it and you can tell that substantially it makes only two assertions on the Skripal case, and both are false:
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Cidersomerset (30th March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Russia to close US consulate in St. Petersburg &
    expel 60 diplomats as Washington did – Lavrov

Published on 29 Mar 2018
    Russia will expel sixty US diplomats and close the US consulate in St. Petersburg,
    in a response mirroring the mass expulsion of Russian diplomats initiated by the
    US and UK, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said. READ MORE: https://on.rt.com/9268

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks

Spy poisoning: Russia escalates spy row with new expulsions
    2 hours ago...30/3/18

Russia has announced further measures against UK diplomats
    while at the same time declaring tit-for-tat expulsions of officials
    from 23 other countries.

It has told the British ambassador to cut staffing to the size of
    the Russian mission in the UK.Moscow has rejected UK accusations
    that it is behind the nerve agent attack on an ex-spy and his
    daughter in the UK.

read more..http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43596812

=================================
    =================================

Assange Silenced For Exposing UK False Flag
    - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 30 Mar 2018

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), meeradas (30th March 2018)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Here's a report on the improvement in Yulia Skripal's health. This lady is now said to be recovering rapidly. It's revealed that the original diagnosis was a possible overdose of fentanyl, an opioid painkiller. It will be interesting to see the fallout that's generated when the real story is presented.

www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=168018

(Article from Moon of Alabama.)

Regards,

K

Snip

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/?p=168018

By Moon of Alabama on March 30, 2018
    Moon of Alabama — March 29, 2018

It seems that the ‘Novichok’ fairy-tale the British government plays to us provides for a happy ending – the astonishing and mysterious resurrection of the victims of a “military grade” “five to eight times more deadly than VX gas” “nerve agent” “of a type developed by” Hollywood.

Happy Easter!

Yulia Skripal no longer in critical condition, say Salisbury doctors

The condition of Yulia Skripal, who was poisoned with a nerve agent in Salisbury along with her father, is improving rapidly, doctors have said.

Salisbury NHS foundation trust said on Thursday the 33-year-old was no longer in a critical condition, describing her medical state as stable.

Christine Blanshard, medical director for Salisbury district hospital, said: “I’m pleased to be able to report an improvement in the condition of Yulia Skripal. She has responded well to treatment but continues to receive expert clinical care 24 hours a day.”

Her father’s condition is still described by the hospital as critical but stable.

Only yesterday the Skripals chances to survive was claimed to be 1 out of 99. Nerve agents are deadly weapons. A dose of ten milligram of the U.S. developed VX nerve agent will kill 50% of those exposed to it. The ‘Novichok’ agents are said to be several times more deadly than VX.

It seems less and less likely that the British government claim about ‘Novichok’ poisoning is actually true. Way more likely are other explanations, for example food poisoning or an allergic shock soon after eating out at a fish restaurant.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

avid (30th March 2018), Ben (7th April 2018), Cidersomerset (30th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), greybeard (30th March 2018), meeradas (30th March 2018), Tintin (31st March 2018)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Russian spy: UK considers request to visit Yulia Skripal

1 hour ago...31/3/18

A request by the Russian Embassy to visit Yulia Skripal
    in hospital is being considered by the UK government.
    The UK holds Russia responsible for the poisoning of Ms
    Skripal and her father, ex-spy Sergei Skripal, by a nerve
    agent in Salisbury on 4 March.

The Russian Embassy in London says it "insists on the
    right to see" Ms Skripal, who is a Russian citizen.The
    rights and wishes of Ms Skripal will be taken into
    account, the UK said.The Foreign Office said it would
    consider Russia's request in line with its obligations
    under international and domestic law.

The BBC understands Ms Skripal, 33, is now conscious
    and talking.Salisbury District Hospital has said that she
    was no longer in a critical condition, adding that her
    father, 66, remained critically ill but stable.

read more.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43605139
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 31st March 2018 at 13:12.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (1st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #133
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Why did former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton order diplomats to suppress 'novichok' discussions?

Moon of Alabama
    Sat, 31 Mar 2018 17:10 UTC

© Kevin Lamarque/Reuters

While the last act of the 'Novichok' drama, the seasonally appropriate resurrection of the Skripals, proceeds, some additional details of the history of 'Novichok' nerve agents come to light.

Details on 'Novichok' nerve agents were published in a 2007 book by Vil Mirzayanaov, a Soviet scientist offered asylum in the United States.

After the publication the U.S. and the UK actively suppressed international discussions about the book and the 'Novichok' chemical weapon agents. Documents from the U.S. State Department published by Wikileaks show that then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton directed her diplomats to not talk about Novichok and to play down the matter should it arise in chemical weapon control talks.

© U. S. State Departyment

The so called 'Novichok' group of nerve agents were developed in the 1970s and 80s by Pyotr Kirpichev and Vladimir Uglev under a Soviet program codenamed 'Foilant'.

Later on the development group handed the project off to Professor Leonid Rink for further developments of the substances into binary agents which would make them usable as military weapons. But the Soviet Union broke down and stopped paying its scientists. Rink secretly produced a small dosage of one of the Novichok agents and sold it to a Latvian mafia contact. In 1995 the poison was used to kill a Russian mobster kingpin/banker and his secretary in Moscow. Rink produced several more doses and sold them. Their whereabouts are unknown but such substances are supposedly unstable and they will likely have lost their effect.

Another scientist at those laboratories, the chemical analyst Vil Mirzayanov was tasked with detecting environmental and security leaks from the laboratories. He knew of the 'Foliant' program and the developed 'Novichok' agents. In the early 1990s he blew the whistle about them, was harassed by the state and in 1996 was allowed to go to the United States. There he spilled his beans (pdf) and told the U.S. whatever he knew.

In 1997 the Russian Federation and other states of the former Soviet Union joined the Chemical Weapons Convention and destroyed their chemical weapon stocks and production facilities. One production and test facility for the 'Novichok' agents was in Nukus, Uzbekistan. In 1999 the U.S. helped to dismantle that facility. It surely acquired additional knowledge about everything that was produced there.

In 2008 Mirzayanov published a book about his story and the chemical agents developed under the 'Foilant' program. The book included the chemical formulas of the agents.

Today Mirzayanov lives in a million dollar home in Princeton, New Jersey.

The book created new interest in the international community of chemical weapon scientists. People involved with the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) and the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) were highly interested in this. Was there really a new '4th generation' of chemical weapons that could be easily made from freely available industrial precursors? Naturally the U.S. diplomats involved in the arms control efforts and in the OPCW were asked about this.

U.S. State Department documents published by Wikileaks provide that the U.S. and the UK tried to suppress any discussion of the book. (A big thank you to Stephen McIntyre of Climate Audit who found these cables.)

From these U.S. State Department cables we learn of several meetings in March and April 2009, shortly after Mirzayanov's 'Novichok' book came out, where the issue was discussed. U.S. diplomats at The Hague asked the CIA, the National Security Council and the State Department how to react to questions about Mirzayanov's book:
    CWC: INQUIRIES IN THE HAGUE ABOUT MIRZAYANOV "STATE SECRETS" BOOK
    2. (S) On March 25, in a private conversation, Canadian delegate asked U.S. and UK Delreps whether they had heard of the Mirzayanov book "State Secrets: An Insider's View of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program." Canadian Rep added that Mirzayanov now appeared on YouTube. UK Rep acknowledged she had heard of it, but said this was the first time she had heard of "novichoks" and thought the entire discussion was best left to experts in capital. U.S. Delrep indicated a lack of familiarity with the subject matter and indicated no interest in pursuing the discussion further.

3. (S) On March 4, Delrep met with U.S. Rep to the OPCW Data Validation Group. In addition to a routine report on the activities of the Validation Group the week of March 2, U.S. Rep informed Delrep that representatives of several countries (Finland, Netherlands, UK) had begun discussing the Mirzayanov book on the margins of the meeting. All participants in the discussion seemed to be simply gauging the level of awareness; these same individuals also expressed some doubt as to the credibility/accuracy of the information in the book. U.S. Rep to the Validation Group confirmed that no other members of the group took part in or were listening to this conversation.

4. (S) Del Note: U.S. Del understands from OSD that the UK Ministry of Defense has spoken to its counterparts in the Netherlands and Finland, apprised them of the conversation, and asked each country to provide guidance to its del members not/not to raise this issue in the future. End Note.
    (The (S) denote these paragraphs as "Secret".)
    On March 2 delegates from Finland, the Netherlands and the UK discussed the book. Afterwards the UK Ministry of Defense asked the other governments to "shut the f*** up" about it. In a March 25 meeting a Canadian delegate came up with questions about the book. The U.S. and the UK delegate played dumb. The U.S. delegate then asks how to handle the issue in future meetings:
    5. (S) Action Request: As the implications of this book for the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) are likely to come up at future OPCW meetings (particularly technical meetings like the upcoming Scientific Advisory Board meeting 30 March - 1 April 2009), Del requests guidance as to how this issue is to be handled if raised by others. U.S. members of OPCW technical advisory bodies do not necessarily have contact with the U.S. delegation during their time in The Hague; guidance will need to be provided directly to these individuals.
    The requested guidance came in a message from the State Department on April 3:
    AUSTRALIA GROUP: GUIDANCE FOR INFORMAL INTERSESSIONAL MEETING IN LONDON, APRIL 6-7, 2009

(The Australia Group is an informal U.S. led group of 'western' countries which harmonizes export controls of materials related to weapons of mass destruction.)
    1. (U) This message provides guidance for the U.S. delegation to the Australia Group's informal intersessional meeting in London on April 6-7, 2009.
    The guidance lists five "objectives" for the meeting. The fifth one is:
    -- Avoid any substantive discussion of the Mirazayanov book "State Secrets: An Insider's View of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program" or so-called 'Fourth Generation Agents.'
    Further down it details:
    7. (C) If AG participants raise the issue of Vils Mirazayonov's book "State Secrets: An Insider's View of the Russian Chemical Weapons Program," the Del should:

-- Report any instances in which the book is raised.

-- Not/not start or provoke conversations about the book or engage substantively if it comes up in conversation.

-- Express a lack of familiarity with the issue.

-- Quietly discourage substantive discussions by suggesting that the issue is 'best left to experts in capitals.'

CLINTON
    The follow-up U.S. delegation report after the meeting of the Australia Group does not mention 'Novichok' or the book. The issue was kept off the table.

The above is not the only involvement of "CLINTON" in the 'Novichok' and Skripal affair. The Hillary Clinton presidential campaign paid the British company Orbis to create the 'dirty dossier' about Trump and his alleged connections to Russia. Christopher Steele, a former(?) MI6 agent, and his former(?) MI6 colleague Pablo Miller wrote the dossier, claiming that its information came from Russian sources. Pablo Miller was the MI6 agent who had recruited Sergej Skripal as a spy for the UK. Miller lives in Salisbury where Sergej Skripal lives and where he and his daughter were allegedly attacked with a 'Novichok' nerve agent. Miller was a friend of Sergej Skripal and regularly met him. It is quite possible that some of the shoddy rumors in the Steele dossier were sourced from Skripal or from his daughter Yulia. The incident in Salisbury could well be related to the dossier or other dubiously alleged campaign issues.

It is intriguing that the U.S. and the UK tried to downplay any discussion of 'Novichoks' and the book. Why did they do so?

Until 2016 the OPCW's Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) as well as scientists at the UK weapon laboratory in Porton Down sowed doubts about the very existence of 'Novichoks'. We fell for this when we asked if 'Novichocks' exist at all. Until late 2016 the OPCW did not list the substances and their precursors. This was no oversight but intent. Active U.S. suppression efforts against any mentioning of 'Novichoks' in the OPCW already occurred in 2006:
    7. (C) Drawing on the points provided in reftel, del rep met with delegates from the UK (Mark Matthews), Switzerland (Ruth flint), Austria (Hans Schramml) and Czech Republic (Jitka Brodska) to discuss the recent ill-considered comments made by Scientific Advisory Board Chairman Matousek to the Western Group. All of the delegates appreciated the clarification that the U.S. did not develop or weaponize NGA, including "Novichoks." They also agreed with the U.S. that it is a bad idea to have a discussion on whether to add NGAs to the CWC Schedules of Chemicals. Finally, they all also stated that they had not heard of any interest by any delegation in pursuing such an effort, and the issue has not/not resurfaced in WEOG.
    Jiri Matousek, a Czech scientist leading the SAB, was told to shut up. A U.S. diplomat contacted the Czech government and later reported his success. The headline of his cable is telling: MTAG: CZECHS MUZZLE ADVISORY BOARD CHAIRMAN ON NEXT GENERATION AGENTS.

It is clear now that the professed ignorance of the OPCW about 'Novichocks' was a consequences of U.S. and British pressure to discourage any discussion of the issue.

In 2016 a group of Iranian scientists synthesized five 'Novichok' substances. It devised ways to detect them. The results were published and added to the OPCW database.

The British government insinuates that Russia is the only country that could make 'Novichok' agents and must therefore have attacked the Skripals. This is obviously nonsense. The U.S. and the UK were deeply involved in the 'Novichok' issue. They certainly tried and succeeded to re-create these substances. After the formulas of the nerve agents were published by Mirzayanov the U.S. and the UK suppressed discussion of the issue. The OPCW professed to know nothing about them. Only after Iranian scientists independently re-created the agents and published about them were they added to the OPCW database.

Three questions come to mind which the U.S. and British government should be pressed to answer:
    • Why did the Clinton State Department and the British government suppress international talks about the 'Novichok' agents?
    • Why did they try, successfully it seems, to keep the issue out of the OPCW's Scientific Advisory Board?
    • Why were the substances kept out of the OPCW database until independent Iranian scientists finally re-created them?
    =============================================

Sometimes... one wonders why the "world" is so small... while one keeps running into the same people, over and over again...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (31st March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (1st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (31st March 2018), norman (3rd April 2018), onawah (4th April 2018), Satori (3rd April 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2018)

27. Link to Post #134
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

For me this all boils down to the question everyone should be asking.

And it's not what, who, where, when or how but instead why?

Why a retired spy and his daughter were poisoned with a chemical agent that according to sources could only be created by Russia?
    The spy in question was extradited and exonerated of his past indifference's with Russia so again why?

You could easily attribute this to something that happened not too long ago where Assad was accused of Gassing his own people resulting in the deaths of 80 or so of civilians but again why?

Why would Assad go through the tirade of media bull**** from the west as a result of supposedly killing 80 of his own people? What was the motivation?

Same goes for Russia. If the Russians were so intent on attempting to murder a 6 year retired spy why would they even use Novichok? Surely being a Russian nerve agent that would clearly point the finger back at Russia so why not another nerve agent that implicated one of their enemies?

So anyway back to the question why. My theory is that this was an attempt by a western power (possibly the US in collaboration with the UK) to discredit a President in Russia who enjoys an 80% approval rating from his people. So why would the west even attempt this?

Well it can't have escaped anyone's attention that Russia is in the process of creating Nord Stream 2 which is the gas pipeline that connects Russia with Europe and should that deal go through it means the current deal will be dropped and who does that affect?

I think this was an attempt to convince the EU that Russia is responsible in order to jeopardise the pipeline deal however that's not exactly how it went down when the British incompetents in power presented this circumstantial evidence to the European Board in the hopes the UN and EU would approve the triggering of Article 5 which puts severe sanctions on Russias trade routes.

Of course the US agreed with whatever the UK said which suggests that despite the history books telling us the battle of 1776 was for independence from British Rule they never actually achieved that sought after freedom or they did but the venomous Rothschild Family brought them right back under British Rule. After all if you check the alternative history you'll see the Rothschild Family set up and funded the Rockefeller Family so they had access to both Governments on either side of the ocean.

However the rest of the EU and even UN security counsel rightly agreed that circumstantial evidence is not enough to just say 'THE RUSSIANS DID IT' and so Article 5 was never triggered.

As usual the UK media went to town on this and just like they did with Corbyn and terrorist connections they immediately swayed towards the Russians are to blame narrative.

Thankfully the UK are not as stupid as they were prior to the 9/11 attack that spurred on the Iraq War and just blaming the Russians with no evidence is just not going to fly anymore (no pun intended)

This also leads me to the the next point. So many people in the UK believe that the US has the UK Government on a leash but given the events of the last 2 years i am inclined to think maybe it's the other way around.
    Blair pairs up with Bush to push the notion that there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in the Middle East of which i have no doubt there is however the British and US were looking in the wrong place. They should've been pushing Israel to finally sign the non proliferation of Nuclear Weapons treaty (which they have refused to do to this day) but instead they were trying once again to get a Central Bank in Afghanistan whilst removing its leader to be replaced with a Western Shill.

Then we have Obama coming to the UK to tell the people they would be "back of the queue" with the US if they decided to leave.
    Aside from the fact that in the US the correct phrase would be "back of the line" which suggests this was a script given to Obama by Downing Street.

So to finish this reply we know why the Western Governments would falsify an attack in order to blame the Russians but are the Russians really stupid enough to take out a retired spy of no consequence using a nerve agent rumoured to be only obtainable in Russia?

Sad thing is we have seem similar things like this throughout history yet nobody has the gall to say "hang on a sec. You want me to believe you yet you give me nothing to prove it so why should i believe you?"

Follow the money.
    Most importantly learn from the massive war crime of Iraq and don't believe a Politician. After all these are merely the Public Relations officers for the real control.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to downliner For This Post:

Baby Steps (31st March 2018), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (1st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), leavesoftrees (3rd April 2018), Michi (1st April 2018), Satori (3rd April 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2018)

29. Link to Post #135
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Now that we know that Killary was keeping the NGA (Nerve Gas Agent) Novichok under wraps so as to conceal a US-UK production of such while keeping alive the notion that it's a Russian invention, the "why" is easy to reconstruct as an "Iraq WMD version 3.0" to frame Syria or Iran and/or Russia or all three of them in one fell swoop.

Needless to say that this planet dodged more than a bullet when she lost the elections... more like a Tsar Bomba.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (1st April 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2018), meeradas (1st April 2018), norman (3rd April 2018), Satori (3rd April 2018), ThePythonicCow (1st April 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

This episode is mainly about the Salisbury psyop.....

CrossTalk Bullhorns: Tit-for-tat (Extended version)

Published on 2 Apr 2018
    Trump says he wants out of Syria. Apparently not everyone in his administration
    got that memo. Also, the latest twists and turns in the alleged poisoning controversy
    in the UK. And, RT is again being targeted.

CrossTalking with Mark Sleboda, Dmitry Babich, and Victor Olevich.

https://youtu.be/ZhVaSWYcdyQ Yes, Prime Minister - Expel Russian diplomats

===================================================

Russian spy: Sergei Lavrov accuses West of 'children's games'
    2 hours ago..2/3/18

Mr Lavrov also suggested last month's poisoning could be in the interests of the British government

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has accused the UK and Western partners of
    playing "children's games" in their response to the poisoning of ex-spy Sergei
    Skripal and his daughter.He accused countries of "disregarding all accepted
    behaviour" and resorting to "open lies and disinformation".

Twenty-nine nations have expelled diplomats over the poisoning, which the UK
    holds Russia responsible for.Mr Lavrov also issued fresh denials at the news
    conference on Monday.He made the comments in response to a question by the
    BBC's Steve Rosenberg about how dangerous growing tensions were between
    Russia and the West in comparison with the Cold War.

"In the classic Cold War," Sergei Lavrov said, "there were rules and accepted
    behaviour".

"I think our Western partners, I think firstly Great Britain and the USA and a few
    other countries that blindly follow them, have disregarded all the accepted
    behaviour."

read more....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43619362
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd April 2018 at 17:09.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd April 2018)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

14 Key Question Russia Demand UK Government Answer

The Kev Baker Show

Published on 2 Apr 2018
    Russia are demanding the UK government answer 14
    questions in relation to the alleged nerve agent attack
    on Sergei Skripal & his daughter on British soil.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (2nd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd April 2018), norman (3rd April 2018)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

History repeats itself every generation or so and Yes minister seems like yesterday
    but is over a generation old now and has many political gems like this

Yes Prime Minister - Official Secrets - Expelling the Russians

=================================================
    =================================================

This is classic spin and counter spin , problem reaction solution....

Russia placing new blame for ex-spy's poisoning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSwLfrNsuLI

CNN..Published on 2 Apr 2018
    Russia continues to deny having any involvement in the poisoning of former
    Russian spy Sergei Skripal as the Russian Embassy in the UK releases tweets
    pointing the finger at other countries. CNN's Matthew Chance reports.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd April 2018 at 00:22.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

I apologize if already posted. Could this be a repeat where Sergei Skripal is concerned?

French counter-terror boss says Putin didn't kill Litvinenko, US and UK did - and he has proof.

A former French official who has had senior roles in internal security and terror fighting has come forward with a remarkable statement: that he has documentary evidence proving that Alexander Litvinenko, the Russian spy who died from polonium poisoning, was killed by US and UK special services.

In a lengthy interview which is soon to be published, he goes further, saying that Litvinenko's murder was a special sevices operation designed to defame Russia and Vladimir Putin, that the notorious Russian oligarch Boris Berezovsky was involved, and was himself killed by MI6 when he became a liability. He even says he knows the code name of the operation: "Beluga".

From Oped News, Monday, March 27:
    Operation Beluga: A US-UK Plot to Discredit Putin and Destabilize the Russian Federation

Renowned French security expert Paul Barril has let loose a bombshell: the existence of Operation Beluga, a covert Western intelligence scheme intended to undermine Russia and its leaders.

Is that what's behind much of the threatening rhetoric now going back and forth between the US and Russia?

Barril exposed Operation Beluga in a recent interview with Swiss businessman Pascal Najadi on the 2006 Alexander Litvinenko death case. Litvinenko was a reputed former spy who many believe was murdered with radioactive polonium on orders of Vladimir Putin.

Najadi says the interview drew out the converse revelation that Litvinenko was actually killed by "an Italian who administered the deadly polonium 210." What's more, he astonishingly says, the operation was carried out under the auspices of the US and UK.

Read more here.

https://www.sott.net/article/315425-...d-he-has-proof

[From Hervé: It maybe this one: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1217213
    French “supercop” Paul Barril interviewed about anti-Russian false flag operations

The Saker
    March 28, 2018 ]
    Last edited by Hervé; 3rd April 2018 at 11:42.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd April 2018), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), Hervé (3rd April 2018), mountain_jim (3rd April 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,079 times in 8,173 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)
    14 Key Question Russia Demand UK Government Answer

The Kev Baker Show

Published on 2 Apr 2018
    Russia are demanding the UK government answer 14
    questions in relation to the alleged nerve agent attack
    on Sergei Skripal & his daughter on British soil.
    The 14 questions . . .

1. Why has Russia been denied the right of consular access to the two Russian citizens, who came to harm on British territory?
    2. What specific antidotes and in what form were the victims injected with? How did such antidotes come into the possession of British doctors at the scene of the incident?
    3. On what grounds was France involved in technical cooperation in the investigation of the incident, in which Russian citizens were injured?
    4. Did the UK notify the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France’s involvement in the investigation of the Salisbury incident?
    5. What does France have to do with the incident, involving two Russian citizens in the UK?
    6. What rules of UK procedural legislation allow for the involvement of a foreign state in an internal investigation?
    7. What evidence was handed over to France to be studied and for the investigation to be conducted?
    8. Were the French experts present during the sampling of biomaterial from Sergei and Yulia Skripal?
    9. Was the study of biomaterials from Sergei and Yulia Skripal conducted by the French experts and, if so, in which specific laboratories?
    10. Does the UK have the materials involved in the investigation carried out by France?
    11. Have the results of the French investigation been presented to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?
    12. Based on what attributes was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established?
    13. Does the UK have control samples of the chemical warfare agent, which British representatives refer to as “Novichok”?
    14. Have the samples of a chemical warfare agent of the same type as “Novichok” (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues been developed in the UK?

https://www.thesiriusreport.com/anal...rs-uk-skripal/
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (3rd April 2018), Eric J (Viking) (4th April 2018), Ewan (3rd April 2018), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2018), mountain_jim (3rd April 2018), ThePythonicCow (3rd April 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 1 7 15 LastLast