+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ALLiTiZ on the TruthSeekah Podcast (UFO Disclosure And The Alien Agenda)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member ALLiTiZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ALLiTiZ on the TruthSeekah Podcast (UFO Disclosure And The Alien Agenda)

I was recently a guest on the TruthSeekah Podcast to discuss UFO Disclosure, Aliens, music and much more. TruthSeekah and I just did a song together that touches on all these topics titled 'We're Not Alone' that I'll link below.

This podcast is my first time speaking on these topics other than in my music. That's one of the topics we discuss - having a hard time speaking about these topics in the open. I've always been honest with my music but it's been hard sharing my passion for alternative topics with family and friends. So this is my step in the direction of being more honest and open with everything I do.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...e-re-Not-Alone

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ALLiTiZ For This Post:

Amenjo (12th March 2018), Cardillac (12th March 2018), Ernie Nemeth (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018), mojo (12th March 2018), shadowstalker (16th March 2018), Star Tsar (13th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (13th March 2018), toppy (12th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Default Re: ALLiTiZ on the TruthSeekah Podcast (UFO Disclosure And The Alien Agenda)

Dear ALLiTiZ.....How wonderful to hear how you have been coming along in your Journey! It's SO amazing that at your "young" age you have come so far!
    Thanks for sharing with us!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

ALLiTiZ (16th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (15th March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread