+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alternative treatments for Lupus?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

Default Alternative treatments for Lupus?

Hi Avalonians, I recently found out that my friend has Lupus. It just makes me so sad that great people always have to come down with some disease or something that limits them from there full potential... she’s a really great girl and I want to help her out and that is the reason for me making this thread. Now I want to know any alternative methods to treat or even CURE Lupus. I know there are so many methods out there when it comes to curing disease! For instance when it comes to cancer, I know that baking soda helps a lot and that some people even cure their cancer comepletly! But yet the establishment says there is no cure! So any help is greatly appreciated and I will be doing my part and continue to look.

2. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member Jantje's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,279 times in 181 posts

Default Re: Alternative treatments for Lupus?

I would say, go to youtube and type : lupus hemp oil or lupus cannabis oil and you will find a lot of testimonies.

3. Link to Post #3
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Jayren,
    At first, I would look into the Coimbra Protocol (high dose D3).
    Along with K2, Boron, Magnesium

Eliminate Gluten, maybe even milk products. If that is not enough, look into ketogenic diet (which is highly anti-inflammatory).

High Dose Zinc, High Dose Vitamin C, High Dose Omega 3 Acids, - maybe a good multi-vitamin.

(High Dose) Iodine (Dr. Bowman).

Maybe Coimbra is enough (there are tons of testimonials), maybe she needs to do some/all of the above to heal.

Good luck
    Last edited by suwesi; 21st March 2018 at 18:40. Reason: mistake: anti-inflmmatory instead of flammatory

4. Link to Post #4
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

According to Dr Daniels, the same test that mark positive for Syphilis is the same as Lupus, and she says it's simply a renamed disease. Lupus can be solved with a parasite cleansing protocols such as the Candida Cleanser protocol.

5. Link to Post #5
    Austria Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi Spade,
    could you please check again what she said?
    Quote Posted by spade (here)
    According to Dr Daniels, the same test that mark positive for Syphilis is the same as Lupus, and she says it's simply a renamed disease. Lupus can be solved with a parasite cleansing protocols such as the Candida Cleanser protocol.
    It does not make sense...?
    Syphilis and Lyme are both bacterial diseases (spirochetes). Positive results for one, can be wrong, because those two „cross react“.
    So when Lyme is found, they check for Syphilis as well just to be sure (and vice versa).
    Both are treated with antibiotics (or whatever one choses from the holistic medicin spectrum, such as herbs, high dose vitamin c...)

They both would not respond to candida treatment (of course it would not hurt to eat sugar free, get rid of candida to strenghten the immune system).

Syphilis is sexually transmitted and shows (at the beginning) on the sexual organs.
    Lupus is a rash on the face that is not contagious.

I would be very interested what Dr. Daniels said (+ link, if you can find it). Thanks

6. Link to Post #6
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,616 times in 274 posts

you have to listen to the whole radio show - https://kutt.it/nBA47v

+ Reply to Thread