+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It's Heeeeeeeeeeeere... Fake Anything and Everything in Real Time, Live News... UFOs, ETs, Sasquatch. Etc...

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

Default Re: It's Heeeeeeeeeeeere... Fake Anything and Everything in Real Time, Live News... UFOs, ETs, Sasquatch. Etc...

So now everything presented as audio/video must be suspect.

What I see happening is that again, a person will have to make a choice about who to believe. Will it be Dan Rather or Walter Cronkite? Or the new flavors that I don't know. Lloyd Robertson?

The viewer will have to accept the determination of the validity of a snippet by their trusted front man, since nothing in the form of video can be trusted to be recorded in real time with the characters actually shown doing what they are actually shown doing.

This way those in authority can concoct any scenario they wish and play it back to us as if it were real and true. The day of the wizard is gone, replaced by a little balding man pulling ropes and pushing buttons behind a curtain.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018), gord (15th March 2018), Hervé (15th March 2018), meeradas (16th March 2018), Sunny-side-up (17th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

Default Re: It's Heeeeeeeeeeeere... Fake Anything and Everything in Real Time, Live News... UFOs, ETs, Sasquatch. Etc...

Meh...the videos shown in the OP aren't exactly seamless. They're weirdly empty and robotic, the animations reminiscent of a high-end video game, and you can clearly see the neck superimposed on the original chest in the second video. The faces are also ever so slightly 'off'. If I saw this on TV, I would definitely notice that it's fake (albeit a good one), unless it was a passing glance.

I'm sure millions more would also catch it as well (and the same amount would not).

That being said, this is more than likely a breadcrumb, as others have said. If we've managed to reverse engineer spacecraft, (likely) have a presence throughout the SS, and are able to manipulate the human mind like Play-Do, I'm sure that having totally-indistinguishable-from reality fake footage is child's play.

Hell, throw a clone out there to do some public speaking. Evidence suggests that they very much exist.

I honestly don't think this is something to freak out about. This is like a joke to 'Them', almost, because I guarantee you the world was wrapped around their fingers long before this 'new' technology came out. When the world is as thoroughly rigged as it is, how can we be sure of anything, really?

While interesting, I personally don't think it heralds the imminent doom of free information, or the ability to distinguish fact from reality. While we're relatively 'awakened', we're still very much asleep, in the grander scheme of things.

Maybe I'm being too fatalistic, or, on the flip side, too naive, but I don't know. I can't help but feel apathetic about this kind of thing.

Edit:

To avoid potential misunderstanding, I am not saying we shouldn't be alarmed at the degree to which information is controlled, censored, and construed...it is monumentally clear that we absolutely should be. I'm just saying that this development is hardly what I would call a turning point
    Last edited by Tam; 15th March 2018 at 19:42.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (15th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018), Hervé (15th March 2018), Tintin (15th January 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,629 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Indigris (here)
    Meh...the videos shown in the OP aren't exactly seamless. They're weirdly empty and robotic, the animations reminiscent of a high-end video game, and you can clearly see the neck superimposed on the original chest in the second video. The faces are also ever so slightly 'off'. If I saw this on TV, I would definitely notice that it's fake (albeit a good one), unless it was a passing glance.

I'm sure millions more would also catch it as well (and the same amount would not).

That being said, this is more than likely a breadcrumb, as others have said. If we've managed to reverse engineer spacecraft, (likely) have a presence throughout the SS, and are able to manipulate the human mind like Play-Do, I'm sure that having totally-indistinguishable-from reality fake footage is child's play.

Hell, throw a clone out there to do some public speaking. Evidence suggests that they very much exist.

I honestly don't think this is something to freak out about. This is like a joke to 'Them', almost, because I guarantee you the world was wrapped around their fingers long before this 'new' technology came out. When the world is as thoroughly rigged as it is, how can we be sure of anything, really?

While interesting, I personally don't think it heralds the imminent doom of free information, or the ability to distinguish fact from reality. While we're relatively 'awakened', we're still very much asleep, in the grander scheme of things.

Maybe I'm being too fatalistic, or, on the flip side, too naive, but I don't know. I can't help but feel apathetic about this kind of thing.

Edit:

To avoid potential misunderstanding, I am not saying we shouldn't be alarmed at the degree to which information is controlled, censored, and construed...it is monumentally clear that we absolutely should be. I'm just saying that this development is hardly what I would call a turning point
    Exactly how a limited hangout would be done. Move along now, nothing to see here...
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th March 2018), Hervé (16th March 2018), Tintin (15th January 2019)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,169 times in 1,747 posts

realtime, live in a gameengine

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd March 2018), Hervé (22nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,169 times in 1,747 posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th March 2018), Hervé (26th March 2018)

11. Link to Post #26
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

Default Re: Fake News and the War on Freedom and Truth

Seattle news = Fake !

Doctored live broadcast of Trump on left.
    As blatant as it gets

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (10th January 2019), Tintin (15th January 2019)

13. Link to Post #27
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

Default Fake news in live real-time TV ... Maybe Trump is onto something ?

This came to my attention today & its a must share ...
    (mods if there is another thread already on this topic i apologize )
    Perhaps Trump is onto something "always referring to fake news"
    From Nexus Newsfeed.com

They say, “Seeing is believing” and “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well, get ready for what seems like an incredibly unbelievable display of fake news reporting.

If you watched President Trump’s talk to the Nation regarding the border wall the evening of January 9, 2019, you may, or may not have seen, what amounts to a deliberate fake news report, insofar as a TV station editing and inserting into their live feed, something President Trump did NOT do: i.e., stick out his tongue to the camera. Hopefully, that display of unprofessional media madness was local to the Seattle area TV audience.

WAS VIDEO OR PRESIDENT TRUMP'S TUESDAY ADDRESS DOCTORED ?

In a side-by-side comparison, Q13 Fox in Seattle appears to have edited its coverage of Trump’s address, turning the president’s skin color a ludicrous shade of orange. In between sentences, the station seems to have doctored the footage to show Trump sticking out his tongue and licking his lips.

Source: RT

Note the difference in President Trump’s facial skin color: Orange, as opposed to the juxtaposed side-by-side real live CNN feed of the President’s speech!

InfoWars reported “SEATTLE NEWS STATION CAUGHT DOCTORING TRUMP VIDEO TO MAKE PRESIDENT LOOK STUPID Deep fake technology used to portray Trump as an idiot; Media ignores.”

This type of flagrant fake news doctoring, in particular, needs to be prosecuted as a criminal act, which it is, and in violation of the TV station’s code of operations, plus ethics.

(Update: The editor has been fired, according to Q13 Fox)

What more proof do citizens need to understand that the U.S. news media, 90% of which is owned by six corporations, are NOT reporting most of the ‘news’ accurately.

For those who are unfamiliar with the advancement of this type of technology, please see Melissa Dykes’ report “Reality” Edited in Real Time: New Tech Shows Why You Can’t Trust Anything You See on the News and view the video below.

NEW TECH SHOWS WHY YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYTHING YOU SEE ON THE NEWS

By Catherine J Frompovich / Writer

Maybe Trump knows about these new techniques ?
    Cheers
    Last edited by DeeMetrios; 15th January 2019 at 02:27.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th January 2019), Chip (15th January 2019), Dennis Leahy (15th January 2019), ghostrider (15th January 2019), lake (15th January 2019), Satori (15th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2019), Tintin (15th January 2019), toppy (15th January 2019), yelik (15th January 2019)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Default Re: Fake news in live real-time TV ... Maybe Trump is onto something ?

I love incidents like this one . They are so amateurish and therefore inept that I laugh .
    If Fake News was always so easy to spot and then ridicule , life would be easy and a blast . But the real and dangerous Fake News to worry about is so much more than a clown posting the equivalent of a rude name or a cartoon type drawing .
    And of course in this instance the clown was suspended , if not fired , from memory .

16. Link to Post #29
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 1,188 posts

Default Re: Fake news in live real-time TV ... Maybe Trump is onto something ?

This technology is a real threat that adds another level of deception and barrier to truth

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th January 2019), Sunny-side-up (15th January 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2