+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #201
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,102 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Dark Journalist X-89: X-Protect And The UFO File Secret Tesla Von Braun Breakthrough!
    Scheduled for tonight May 22, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    86.9K subscribers

"Dark Journalist goes deep on X-Protect: Wernher Von Braun John Trump and Nikola Tesla and the UFO File"

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2020), aoibhghaire (23rd May 2020), Bill Ryan (22nd May 2020), Harmony (23rd May 2020)

3. Link to Post #202
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Medical Tyranny Big Pharma Bill Gates AI Immunity Passport Surveillance State!
    14,051 views•May 29, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    87.1K subscribers

Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt Deep Breakthrough Interview with Attorney, Children's Advocate and Best-Selling Author Robert F. Kennedy Jr.This is the Information You Need to Know Now!

Medical Tyranny Big Pharma AI Immunity Passport Surveillance State

TOPICS
    Bill Gates
    Anthony Fauci
    Surveillance Tracking
    Immunity Passport
    Senator Robert Kennedy Sr.
    Media Censorship
    Paid Co-opted Journalists
    Internet of Things
    Big Pharma Profiteers

A Brave Voice for Public Safety
    "For over three decades, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. has been one of the world’s leading environmental advocates. He is the founder and Chairman of the Board of the Children's Health Defense Fund"
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (31st May 2020), Bill Ryan (31st May 2020), Harmony (31st May 2020), Iancorgi (31st May 2020), Intranuclear (28th June 2020), meeradas (31st May 2020), Zanshin (1st June 2020)

5. Link to Post #203
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tonight! Dark Journalist X-90: MKULTRA Assassins Sirhan
    The RFK Truth Revealed After 52 Years of Official Secrecy
    Special Breakthrough LiveStream Friday June 5th, 8PM EST! Don't Miss it... #ThaneEugeneCesar
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=DEj7CTJcNzQ
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th June 2020), Elainie (5th June 2020), Harmony (6th June 2020)

7. Link to Post #204
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-Series 91: The Prisoner Of The HotZone Howard Hughes And Gemstone UFO File
    11,782 views 6/26/20
    DarkJournalist
    87.9K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (28th June 2020), Bill Ryan (27th June 2020), Harmony (28th June 2020), Intranuclear (28th June 2020), Sarah Rainsong (27th June 2020)

9. Link to Post #205
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-Series 92: Secret Missions NASA In The HotZone NASA Atlantis Rising
    88.2K subscribers
    Friday July 10 2020
    #HotZone #XSeries
    THE CRAZE IN THE HOTZONE

"Join us for a special LiveStream tonight as Dark Journalist will take a deep dive into Secret NASA Missions in The HotZone to locate ancient ruins between Cuba and Yucatan using advanced space imaging technology, The predictions of Edgar Cayce about land rising near Bimini and the Atlantis Hall of Records have set off a decades long geopolitical battle to find the secret TUAOI power source by governments all over the world. Dark Journalist has talked to insiders who say those that are operating in the HotZone for Private or Military purposes need to sign a highly restrictive NDA not to discuss the ruins of the advanced civilizations they see in their operations. Live QA with DJ and Miss Olivia!"

NEW X-PROTECT DOCUMENTARY COMING!
    A preview of the upcoming breakthrough Dark Journalist Documentary X-Protect UFO File Assassins:

DJ mentioned this: Red Ochre with X Steganography etched into it from 70,000 years ago in South Africa...

Similar to a new discovery in the Yucatan Peninsula of red ochre mining (which DJ describes) dating from 12,000 years ago. Cave divers found the mine in a cave deep underwater.
    Last edited by onawah; 11th July 2020 at 21:31.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Hym (11th July 2020), Richter (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020)

11. Link to Post #206
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Paulina Zelitsky, the Russian scientist who discovered the Atlantean underwater ruins off the coast of Cuba, is in direct touch with Dark Journalist, according to what he says in the latest episode (above), and she will be on an upcoming show.
    Gordon Cooper saw underwater ruins there from space.
    Edgar Cayce's readings corroborate this, saying the land mass was the Atlantean colony of Poseidia .
    The US government is making anyone who explores there sign a No Disclosure agreement.
    More and more about Atlantis Rising (meanwhile, China is sinking...)

Also see:
    Last edited by onawah; 11th July 2020 at 21:18.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (11th July 2020), Bill Ryan (11th July 2020), Harmony (12th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020)

13. Link to Post #207
    Language
    English
    Thanks

update: Once again, DJ's latest episode showing on youtube is only 2 hours long, when it should be 3 hours.
    That's happened before and DJ was able to get the whole show posted eventually.
    We will just have to wait and see.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Richter (12th July 2020)

15. Link to Post #208
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,293 times in 640 posts

For what it's worth I can or cant think of better ways to boil an egg, it takes 2 to 10 minutes?
    Daniel Liszt , can make that egg boiling for hours, and you will not even notice, 3 hours of my life just wasted to an I will not say it " A con man" , but I still find he shows interesting wich boggles my mind

16. Link to Post #209
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    update: Once again, DJ's latest episode showing on youtube is only 2 hours long, when it should be 3 hours.
    That's happened before and DJ was able to get the whole show posted eventually.
    We will just have to wait and see.
    Read the YT comment section for updates...
    Dark Journalist X-Series 92: Secret Missions NASA In The HotZone - Atlantis Rising! (1:59:59)
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

17. Link to Post #210
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Why would you "I will not say it " A con man"?
    I've never known him to be dishonest--he does a lot of research and connects a lot of fascinating dots. Were he a con man, the likes of C.A.Fitts and Dr. J. Farrell wouldn't be regulars on his shows.

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    For what it's worth I can or cant think of better ways to boil an egg, it takes 2 to 10 minutes?
    Daniel Liszt , can make that egg boiling for hours, and you will not even notice, 3 hours of my life just wasted to an I will not say it " A con man" , but I still find he shows interesting wich boggles my mind
    When it was shortened before, it simply came up the next day at the same youtube address in its entirety.I don't see a longer version posted in the comment section. But one comment was that on a mobile, most of the 3 hour show could be seen, though not on a laptop.

Quote Posted by Richter (here)
    Read the YT comment section for updates...
    Dark Journalist X-Series 92: Secret Missions NASA In The HotZone - Atlantis Rising! (1:59:59)
    Last edited by onawah; 12th July 2020 at 02:08.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th July 2020), Hym (13th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020)

19. Link to Post #211
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The full show (2:56:52) is now online here:
    Dark Journalist X-Series 92: Secret Missions NASA In The HotZone Atlantis Rising!
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (15th July 2020), Star Tsar (15th July 2020)

21. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member Sarah Rainsong's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 505 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    I've only ever watched a handful of his many shows, because I don't have hours to devote to listening to any one person. He does pack a ton of information in them, but also, he speaks slowly. I always up the playback speed when I do listen to him.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sarah Rainsong For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2020), Hym (15th July 2020), onawah (16th July 2020)

23. Link to Post #213
    Language
    English
    Thanks

About halfway through Episode 92 it gets really fascinating when DJ begins talking about the readings from Edgar Cayce ( including a new one recently discovered) which describe 3 places in the world, in the area of Bimini, the Yucatan and the paw of the Sphinx, where there are records showing how the Atlantean Tuaoi Stone was created.
    He also talks about a cave in the Yucatan where ancient artifacts have been discovered recently, and which may be one of the 3 sites.
    The Tuaoi Stone was, according to Cayce, a very powerful source of energy that was finally misused, leading to the fall of Atlantis.
    Egypt has been very protective and rather inscrutable about any plans to excavate the paw of the Sphinx, as far as I know.
    The Bimini site is probably still underwater, but may be rising.
    So the Yucatan cave, if that is the 3rd site, may be the first one to reveal secrets about the Tuaoi Stone.
    Last edited by onawah; 17th July 2020 at 00:29.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Harmony (17th July 2020), Sarah Rainsong (17th July 2020)

25. Link to Post #214
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BOOM! DJ Does it Again!
    DARK JOURNALIST X-PROTECT: UFO FILE ASSASSINS
    10,747 views•Premiered 15 hours ago
    DarkJournalist
    88.6K subscribers

( HOWARD HUGHES' ROLE IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION--THAT AND MANY MORE MYSTERIES CLEARED UP, DOTS CONNECTED UP TO THE PRESENT DAY OF "X PROTECT" IN THIS LEAD UP TO DJ'S FULL DOCUMENTARY, COMING SOON)

Special Premiere of Breakthrough Information Followed by QA Saturday, July 25, 9PM EST!

"X-PROTECT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO KEEP THE REAL UFO SECRET!
    #UFO #XSeries #DarkJournalist

Breakthrough Documentary Includes:
    Pascagoula UFO Incident
    UFO File
    Howard Hughes UFO Secret
    Litton Industries
    Lockheed Defense Contractors
    False Disclosure
    Aerospace Hidden Technology
    MKULTRA
    Aerospace Assassins
    Thane Eugene Cesar "
    Last edited by Billy; 26th July 2020 at 19:13. Reason: Add Video
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (26th July 2020), Bill Ryan (26th July 2020), Billy (26th July 2020), norman (26th July 2020), Zanshin (26th July 2020)

27. Link to Post #215
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Review from Alexandra Bruce X-PROTECT: UFO FILE ASSASSINS
    (Re the episode https://youtube.com/watch?v=1S8G_mep6ME posted above in post 221. But be aware this is just a partial review, and leaves out vital info about Howard Hughes and Nixon's part in the JFK assassination, and more... )

"This video by Daniel Liszt is a culmination of his lifework, investigating the JFK Assassination, the Deep State and the Secret Space Program.

He shows us the backstory of the major political assassinations of the 1960s: JFK, RFK and MLK and how the patsies in each case were connected to high security aerospace projects, with stunning details I’d never heard before.

As demonstrated in JFK’s National Security Action Memorandum 271 and in his November 12th memo to the Director of the CIA, Kennedy had struggled his entire presidency with the intelligence community to reassert presidential power over their unconstitutional actions. In private, he told aides that he was going to “smash the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wind.”

Liszt says a major piece of this effort was in reasserting control over all the UFO information that had been gathered in recent decades, over which the Executive Branch had lost control at the end of the Eisenhower Administration.

In the wake of the UFO flap of 1947, the US had created a secret group sometimes referred to as Majestic Twelve or MJ12 to study and to reverse-engineer the technology that was recovered. MJ12 grew beyond its mandate and eventually slipped away from presidential supervision, forming a breakaway group within the National Security State via elements in the CIA.

When Kennedy discovered this group operating outside Presidential oversight, he determined that the safest response was to share our knowledge of the UFO phenomenon with the Russians and to avert a new arms race in space by instituting a joint space program.

Kennedy’s National Security Action Memorandum 271 directed NASA to institute a policy of cooperation in space exploration with the Russians. Another memo, recently released under the Freedom of Information Act, shows that JFK told the CIA to hand over all data concerning UFOs with an emphasis on “High Threat” cases. These memos were dated November 12th, 1963, only ten days before JFK was killed in Dallas, Texas, suggesting that this is what triggered his assassination.

E. Howard Hunt, the CIA super spy best known as the coordinator of the Watergate burglars revealed this to his close friend and attorney for the “Watergate 7”, Douglas Caddy.

In this interview, Caddy tells Liszt what Hunt told him: “I said, ‘Well, Howard, why was John Kennedy assassinated?’ He said, ‘John Kennedy was assassinated because he was about to give our most vital secret to the Soviets…’ and I was stunned by that.

“I mean, John Kennedy, our president – Soviets? And I never even thought about, heard about such a thing and I said, ‘Well, what was that?’ and at that point, he leaned forward and looked right in my eyes, directly at my eyes and he said, ‘The alien presence,’ and reached out and shook my hand and then turned and walked away. And that was the last time I saw Howard Hunt.” "
    Last edited by onawah; 27th July 2020 at 19:17.
    Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th July 2020), Ernie Nemeth (27th July 2020), Franny (1st August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), mountain_jim (29th July 2020), Zanshin (28th July 2020)

29. Link to Post #216
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-93: Dr. Joseph Farrell Deep State X Space Wars
    7/31/20
    DEEP STATE BLASTS OFF INTO SPACE

(At the very end--last 20 minutes or so-- Farrell says he thinks the rain in China is weather war.
    The only way I know of to determine that is to see on weather maps what HAARP has been doing. )

"Dark Journalist welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell for a deep dive on Covert Space Wars and Deep State players as the UFO XTech battle rolls out behind the scenes with CIA soft disclosure being pushed in public. They'll also cover strange reports of weather modification and the destination of the mysterious Nazi Bell weapons project! "

Last edited by onawah; 1st August 2020 at 03:48.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (1st August 2020), Bill Ryan (1st August 2020), Deux Corbeaux (15th August 2020), Harmony (1st August 2020), Iancorgi (1st August 2020), meeradas (4th August 2020), mountain_jim (6th August 2020), Zanshin (1st August 2020)

31. Link to Post #217
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist X-94: Space Vegas Clowns And Clones: UFO Hughes SpaceX Mystery!
    1,760 watching now•Started streaming 96 minutes ago 8/14/20
    DarkJournalist
    89.4K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020)

33. Link to Post #218
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Space Scandals UFOs NASA TTSA SpaceX CIA Arecibo Asteroids
    6,501 views•Aug 23, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    89.6K subscribers

Brief review from Alexandra Bruce:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/spa...ibo-asteroids/

"Dark Journalist, Daniel Liszt is back with a UFO news update.

On August 11th, the large Arecibo radio telescope in Puerto Rico sustained serious damage - it's shredded, as you'll see from the photos.

Allegedly, a cable weighing several tons broke loose from a support tower and crashed down on the telescope's reflector dish, creating a 100-foot gash and damaging panels in its receiver and a platform used for staff access. It is expected to be out of commission for at least 5 months.

On August 19th, the newly-discovered asteroid ZTF0DxQ passed less than 1/4th Earth diameter yesterday, making it the closest-known flyby that didn't hit our planet. Liszt says this was a really big miss for the Palomar Observatory telescope

Meanwhile, another asteroid, 2018VP1, is predicted to pass near Earth one day before the US presidential election on November 2nd, because we don't have enough election drama. It has a projected 0.41% chance of hitting the planet, according to NASA.

Then Liszt shows us UFO pictures were released on August 20th, taken from the International Space Station by Russian cosmonaut, Ivan Vagner over Antarctica.

Don't miss this refreshing jaunt away from politics!"
    Last edited by onawah; 24th August 2020 at 18:05.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (24th August 2020), Bill Ryan (24th August 2020), ClearWater (24th August 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (25th August 2020)

35. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    BOOM! DJ Does it Again!
    10,747 views•Premiered 15 hours ago
    DarkJournalist
    88.6K subscribers

( HOWARD HUGHES' ROLE IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION--THAT AND MANY MORE MYSTERIES CLEARED UP, DOTS CONNECTED UP TO THE PRESENT DAY OF "X PROTECT" IN THIS LEAD UP TO DJ'S FULL DOCUMENTARY, COMING SOON)

Special Premiere of Breakthrough Information Followed by QA Saturday, July 25, 9PM EST!

"X-PROTECT WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO KEEP THE REAL UFO SECRET!
    #UFO #XSeries #DarkJournalist

Breakthrough Documentary Includes:
    Pascagoula UFO Incident
    UFO File
    Howard Hughes UFO Secret
    Litton Industries
    Lockheed Defense Contractors
    False Disclosure
    Aerospace Hidden Technology
    MKULTRA
    Aerospace Assassins
    Thane Eugene Cesar "
    This was really interesting.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (26th August 2020), onawah (26th August 2020)

37. Link to Post #220
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist live now
    Dark Journalist X-Series 96: UFOs And Continuity of Government (COG) Secret Revealed!
    1,143 watching now•Started streaming 21 minutes ago 9/4/20
    DarkJournalist
    90K subscribers

"UFO COG SECRET REVEALED!
    Is a Massive Deep State Command Infrastructure Underground Operating as a De facto Ruling Power based on UFO X-Technology? "

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (5th September 2020), aoibhghaire (9th September 2020), Bill Ryan (5th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (9th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (5th September 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst 1 11 21 28 LastLast