+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 28 LastLast

Thread: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Friday 8PM EST! Dark Journalist X-Series Episode 97 Special LiveStream: The Wizard of OZ X Coronado Mystery School Plus Live Q&A in the Ideas Room!
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=8gP1lHmQKSc
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (16th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020)

3. Link to Post #222
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Dark Journalist & Joseph Farrell: UFO X-Factor Black Budget & Secret Space Network

Dark Journalist X-Series 97: The Wizard of OZ X Coronado Mystery School
    15,646 views•Streamed live on Sep 18, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    90.5K subscribers

"WE'RE NOT IN KANSAS ANYMORE!
    Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt takes a deep dive into the esoteric undertone of the famous book and film The Wizard of Oz! From the Theosophical Mystery School origins of its writer Frank Baum to the breakthrough connection of Edgar Cayce to the Screenplay and the mysterious influence of Coronado, California on the transformative story the true nature of the psycho-spiritual message of The Wizard of Oz will be revealed! "

WATCH THE NEW DARK JOURNALIST DOCUMENTARY X-PROTECT: UFO FILE ASSASSINS
    Special Breakthrough Documentary with Stunning Details You've Never Heard Before! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S8G_mep6ME

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th September 2020), aoibhghaire (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), Franny (20th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (21st September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2020)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,701 times in 8,378 posts

I wish Daniel would sort out what the energy of the "mystery schools" really is. I've followed his X series from the beginning and it's a fascinating education for a guy like me who hates reading books. I didn't know more than a couple of percent of the stuff he's presented in the series.

My extreme caution, tho', is that the 'schools' are screwing with us, not helping us. Just the human set-up of the whole idea is enough to worry me a lot. Control, control, control . . aaahhhh!

Daniel is treading in the dark. I get mixed feelings about his motivations for doing so. His intellectual ego is the red flag that I have to be very energetically vigilant about him. I'm not sure he's really sorted out the energetics of his 'mission' yet. He's kind of baby-like, but a bright baby. That could go off the rails spectaculary or he could mature into the wise sage I wish he already was. It's a fascinating wait to find out though.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Alecs (20th September 2020), aoibhghaire (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (20th September 2020), ClearWater (20th September 2020), Harmony (20th September 2020), mountain_jim (21st September 2020), onawah (20th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (20th September 2020)

7. Link to Post #224
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There are a lot of bright spots in that darkness; however the research is ongoing and there is really no knowing yet where it will take him/us.
    One problem is that there is just so much territory that he's covering and so many dots to connect, that it won't be clear what some of the conclusions he can accurately arrive at will be until still more territory has been covered.
    But we can certainly see the direction it's all heading in.
    Making it more complicated is that all the information he uncovers can't really be divided neatly into subsections because revelations about each subject weave in and out of the whole fabric from beginning to end, through many different episodes.
    Pick one subject, and you have to follow that as it manifests here and there over many months, and there's often no telling where it may show up next.
    Perhaps some kind of AI could sort through it all and arrange it into an organized system, but it would be a monumental task even for a whole team of humans.
    Daniel seems to have a phenomenal memory, however, and appears to keep track of it all in his head fairly well.
    Though it must make staying on topic rather difficult, even for him...

Daniel's sense of humor is a bit puckish.
    I have been exchanging PMs with him on Facebook on occasion.
    I sent the following to him recently with the message: "One for the X Files!! LOL"

Bizarre X Shaped Intruder Lurking Near the Asteroid Belt, 'Unlike Anything Seen Before'
    Skywatch Media News
    181K subscribers
    September 16, 2020:
    "The peculiar 'X' shaped object which NASA dubbed P/2010 A2 was discovered lurking around the asteroid belt, where rocky bodies can and often do collide with one another."

To which he replied: "Ruh roh".
    I had to look that up (not being a cartoon fan), and found this: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ruh-roh
    "A Hanna-Barbera canine cartoon saying for "Uh-oh," beginning with THE JETSONS' Astro (1962) and continuing with Scooby-Doo in the Seventies.
    Astro tended to speak a kind of English except that words with beginning consonants were replaced with an "R," and "R" was inserted in front of vowels.
    Scooby-Doo was less fluent, but was given "Ruh-roh" as a kind of running gag when things were going bad."

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Daniel is treading in the dark. I get mixed feelings about his motivations for doing so. His intellectual ego is the red flag that I have to be very energetically vigilant about him. I'm not sure he's really sorted out the energetics of his 'mission' yet. He's kind of baby-like, but a bright baby. That could go off the rails spectaculary or he could mature into the wise sage I wish he already was. It's a fascinating wait to find out though.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st September 2020 at 17:20.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (20th September 2020), Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (21st September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (20th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (21st September 2020)

9. Link to Post #225
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another "bright spot" can be a considerable advantage, depending on how you look at it.
    I've noticed that sometimes the leaders of discussions will wisely insist, once the discussion has become too far over the heads of some of the participants, that it be brought back down to a level where all can understand.
    Daniel never really allows the discussion to get to that point, though I imagine it could get tempting. A lot of the people in the chat room, participating during the airing of each episode, are very bright and have a lot to add.
    But rather than going off into tangents with them, he asks them to get in touch with him privately so that he can continue presenting the episode as it was planned.
    And no doubt he knows a whole lot more than he presents in those episodes, as do his frequent guests such as C.A. Fitts, Dr. Joseph Farrell, etc.
    The Dark Journalist is designed to appeal to a wide audience, but those who want to know more generally know where to go for more information, and he always give good pointers.
    Last edited by onawah; 21st September 2020 at 22:47.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st September 2020), mountain_jim (21st September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

11. Link to Post #226
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From DJ's FB page today: "President Trump will be in Moon Township, PA tomorrow. Moon was at the center of an X-Series episode 81 earlier this year for its very unusual Presidential past...! https://youtube.com/watch?v=WGJOj-ZSBW4 #MoonTownship #XSeries #TrumpinMoon"

For background SEE:

and the XSeries which starts here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m2Q...lzEGUgoH496qay
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (22nd September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), mountain_jim (22nd September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), silverfish (23rd September 2020)

13. Link to Post #227
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From DJ's FB page today: "Trump/Nixon Letters Revealed to the public! First uncovered in the X Series more of these Stealth Archives to come...!
    https://apnews.com/01f16cd5e4e8d563578b091715fdcce7

Dear Donald, Dear Mr. President: A Trump-Nixon ’80s tale
    By NANCY BENAC
    9/23/20

"WASHINGTON (AP) — They were two men in Manhattan who craved the same thing: validation. One was a brash, young real estate developer looking to put his stamp on New York, the other a disgraced elder statesman bent on repairing his reputation.

That’s how a thirty-something Donald Trump and a seventy-ish Richard Nixon struck up a decade-long, fulsome correspondence in the 1980s that meandered from football and real estate to Vietnam and media strategy.

The letters between once and future presidents, revealed for the first time in an exhibit that opens Thursday at the Richard Nixon Presidential Library & Museum, show the two men engaged in something of an exercise in mutual affirmation. The museum shared the letters exclusively with The Associated Press ahead of the exhibit’s opening.

“I think that you are one of this country’s great men, and it was an honor to spend an evening with you,” Trump writes to Nixon in June 1982, less than eight years after Nixon resigned the presidency during the Watergate scandal. The two had been spotted together at the “21” nightclub and Trump was writing Nixon to thank him for forwarding a photo.

The next fall, it is Nixon chiming in.

“Let me be so presumptuous as to offer a little free advice (which is worth, incidentally, exactly what it costs!”) Nixon writes to Trump. Nixon, who played football in college and never lost his love for the game, then unspools detailed thoughts on how Trump should handle the New Jersey Generals football team that he had recently purchased and would fold by 1986. (Nixon included plenty of shoutouts for the underappreciated linemen, his old position.)

Trump, for his part, is unabashed about one of his aims for the relationship: “One of my great ambitions is to have the Nixons as residents in Trump Tower,” he writes that October.

But after the Nixons toured Trump’s flagship development on Fifth Avenue, the ex-president wrote that his wife “was impressed as I was but feels at this time she should not undertake the ordeal of a move.” She had suffered a mild stroke that August.

So it went, the patter of “Dear Donald” and “Dear Mr. President.”

Trump, putting his usual self-congratulatory stamp on the exchanges, said shortly after the 2016 election that he didn’t know Nixon “but he would write me letters. It was very interesting. He always wanted me to run for office.”

What motivated the correspondence between a young man seeking a bright future and an ex-president with a dark past? Nixon expert Luke Nichter, a professor at Texas A&M-Central Texas, says the two men “saw something similar in each other -- that toughness, that guts, even being beaten up and coming back.”

At Trump’s age, says Nichter, “I can’t imagine trying to befriend an ex-president. ... Somehow, I think they both pulled it off and I think they both served a need for each other.”

Their letters didn’t have far to travel as they crisscrossed Manhattan: Trump wrote from his office in Trump Tower; Nixon from his at Federal Plaza, about four miles away.

The two men bonded over themes that resonate today: a shared distrust of the media, a desire to maximize TV ratings, the idea of using people as “props,” and more.

Writing about the Generals’ broadcast potential, Nixon tells Trump: “The people in the stands, apart from what they pay for their tickets, are indispensable props for the television broadcast which in the future is where the real money lies.”

It was a powerful lesson from a past president for a future one who would shamelessly inflate his reputation as a mogul over 14 seasons on “The Apprentice” and later turn his presidency into its own reality show.

The two men commiserated over their shared mistrust of the press. In 1990, Nixon reached out to Trump when the developer’s business deals were tanking and he couldn’t pay his bills, writing: “Dear Donald -- I know nothing about the intricacies of your business enterprises but the massive media attack on you puts me in your corner!”

Trump, even now, is never one to let a grievance against the press go unaired, his strained relations with the media unsurpassed by Nixon or other presidents.

Whatever bound the two men as friends, their letters serve as a sort of ink-blot test for readers.

John Dean, well versed in Nixon’s personality after serving as his White House counsel during the Watergate years, sees his old boss and Trump picking up “the waves of each other’s personalities” in their letters.

“These are two authoritarian personalities who would have a natural affinity for each other,” said Dean, who helped expose the Watergate scandal and is a harsh critic of Trump.

Republican Newt Gingrich, familiar with both men, says Trump may have learned a bit of foreign policy from listening to Nixon, but he suspects the young developer also just liked the idea of knowing a historic figure.

“It was more a personal validation for Trump that he was becoming somebody, that a Nixon would pay attention to him,” Gingrich said.

Jim Byron, executive vice president of the Richard Nixon Foundation, said the letters were located during two years of research in library archives that include 46 million pages of material, 300,000 photographs and 2 million feet of film. They are the centerpiece of an exhibit — The Presidents Club: From Adams and Jefferson to Nixon and Trump — that also includes correspondence between five other sets of presidents.

Only one of the Trump-Nixon letters was widely known about previously — a two-sentence December 1987 note that Nixon writes after his wife saw Trump on Phil Donahue’s talk show. Pat Nixon thought Trump did “great,” Nixon writes.

“As you can imagine, she is an expert on politics and she predicts that whenever you decide to run for office you will be a winner!” Nixon adds.

Trump, always an open door for flattery, had the letter framed and on display in his office in Trump Tower. The White House didn’t respond to questions about whether Trump had the letter on display someplace now.

The last letter in the Trump-Nixon series is dated Jan. 26, 1993. Trump writes to Nixon not long after his 80th birthday to thank him for a birthday photo and says, “You are a great man, and I have had and always will have the utmost respect and admiration for you. I am proud to know you.” Nixon died in April 1994; Trump did not attend the funeral.

As for Trump’s public thoughts on Nixon, over the years he’s blown hot and cold.

He echoed some of Nixon’s dark themes during his 2016 campaign, and he is currently adapting Nixon’s “silent majority” strategy for his own reelection campaign. Before the GOP convention in 2016, Trump spoke glowingly of Nixon’s harsh rhetoric and tactics.

However, during his own impeachment saga last year, Trump drew a distinction between himself and Nixon, who resigned rather than be impeached.

“He left. I don’t leave. A big difference,” Trump said.

The White House declined to provide Trump
    s comment on the newly released letters.

Nichter, the historian, says the letters reveal a surprisingly rich personal dimension to the Trump-Nixon relationship and add “one more piece to the puzzle” in figuring them both out.

Byron calls them “an invaluable contribution to the ever-evolving group that we know as the presidents club.” And with Trump’s disinterest in taking advice from his predecessors, Byron says, the letters provide “perhaps the best documented relationship that our current president has with any of his predecessors.”

As for what the American people should take away from the back and forth, Byron doesn’t bite: “We’ll leave that up to the historians, the academics and the masses on social media — which I’m sure will have a thing or two to say.” "

___

AP researchers Rhonda Shafner and Jennifer Farrar in New York contributed to this report.

___

Follow Nancy Benac on Twitter at http://twitter.com/nbenac
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), ClearWater (23rd September 2020), mountain_jim (29th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020)

15. Link to Post #228
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Prophecy from Rudolf Steiner re Covid-19 and the vaccine:
    (Steiner's life and work are frequent subjects of DJ/s talks)

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Seems like we are now at the start of this chapter:

'Over a hundred years ago, Rudolf Steiner wrote the following:
    ′′ In the future, the soul will be eliminated by medicine. Under the pretense of a ′′ healthy point of view ", there will be a vaccine whereby the human organism will be treated, as soon as possible, directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of a soul and Spirit.
    Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity. Like today, people are vaccinated against this disease or disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely so that people, through this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the ′′ madness ′′ of spiritual life. He would be extremely clever, but he wouldn't develop a conscience, and that's the true objective of some materialistic circles.
    With such a vaccine, you can easily get the etheric body to detach into the physical body. Once the etheric body detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, because the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by a spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. It becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".
    Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925); What a visionary!!'
    (First posted by Jill here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379762 )
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (24th September 2020), Bill Ryan (25th September 2020), lisalu (30th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (25th September 2020), silvanelf (4th November 2020)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,701 times in 8,378 posts

Dark Journalist Catherine Austin Fitts The Deep State Chaos Op

27 Sep 2020

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS REVEALS THE DEEP STATE CHAOS OP! In this explosive Part 1 episode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts who has spent two decades tracking Missing Money from Government agencies including HUD and the Department of Defense! Catherine goes deep on the current weaponization of narratives of division created by a Central Banking Syndicate for political control and how it relates to the dangerous game of Election 2020 and the Chaos Card the Deep State is playing.

..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ami (28th September 2020), Bill Ryan (27th September 2020), Brigantia (3rd October 2020), East Sun (28th September 2020), Elainie (27th September 2020), mountain_jim (28th September 2020), onawah (27th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (28th September 2020), Savannah (27th September 2020)

19. Link to Post #230
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Deep State Chaos Op
    Review from Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge of the last DJ interview with C.A. Fitts
    9/28/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/dar...tate-chaos-op/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo (Also see post 236 above)

"Catherine Austin Fitts joins Dark Journalist to discuss the CoronaHoax Flu d'État - and she says some unexpected things, here:

In this non-subscriber Part 1 episode, Fitts isn't totally anti-Trump. She notes his impressive physical and mental stamina, for having survived the siege of the past 4 years but she pulls no punches in her criticisms and in some very incendiary insinuations against him:

"I'm not going to give him a pass on COVID-19. He basically bankrupted hundreds of thousands of legitimate businesses and is allowing the private equity guys to make a fortune taking over that market share.

"I mean, it's pretty simple. Over here, you got Main Street. You shut them down and you say they're 'non-essential' and then you give zero percent cost of capital to these big guys, who go in and take all the market. It's the ultimate in economic warfare. He just destroyed Main Street.

"That was him. People say, 'Oh no, it's the governors, the state governors." No. It's not the state governors. If you had told the truth about all of this, it would have shut it down, right away, number one. But number two, if the CDC has the power to stop evictions nationwide, they have the power to stop these shutdowns. There was no scientific basis for them.

"Trump has to take responsibility for not stopping the riots. He has to take responsibility for shutting down and destroying Main Street. He just bankrupted millions of legitimate people who supported him."

Fitts also seems to suggest that Trump may be in on the riots on some level, as well as members of the Pentagon.

That the riots are so incredibly illegal, breaking many laws, that they could be legally shut down in a matter 24 hours, this suggests to her that Trump supports the riots on some level and she wonders aloud if they're being financed by FASB 56 (Federal Accounting Standards Advisory Board Statement 56), which Trump approved in 2018 and which authorizes the Government’s use of secret accounting books on a permanent basis, so that the US Treasury can be looted endlessly to finance Black Budget projects into perpetuity.

She says here, "NSA is tracking them all. The Fed and Treasury, FinCEN know where all the money is, so they know where the money's coming from and the Department of Justice can shut them down.

"So, you have total intelligence about who they are, where they're coming and who's financing them, and they're breaking the law and Department of Justice can shut it down in 24 hours.

"I mean, I know what the Department of Justice could do to me, right? I had a business. I was a fine, upstanding citizen in Washington and I know what was done to me. So don't tell me they can't shut this down. They can shut this down like that. And if they're not doing it, there's a reason...

"Those aren't street revolts. That's an operation, right? So, let's call what it is. It's a multi-layered op. It's an op and somebody's financing the op...

"Way back in the beginning, during Minneapolis, Trump said, 'I'm going to send in' - I forget, it was the National Guard or the Army or whatever - and the and the DoD went ballistic. And I'll tell you how they behaved. They behaved like people who had negotiated contracts with private firms for all of this and you had a Scope of Work and you had priced it on a very tight Scope of Work and that Scope of Work did not include doing this in the face of soldiers with guns trying to stop them. That would have blown the price, like a hundred times and called for a different army.

"It looked exactly like a big contracting Scope of Work mess...I've said, 'Okay, they're on both sides.' They negotiated with the team to go in and do this. They don't want to send in a team to stop the team, they just are paying to go in and do this. I mean, that's my question. Are these riots being financed with FASB 56 money?"

Fitts suggests an incredibly underhanded agenda behind allowing the rioters to continue tearing the country down and it's because the US is effectively bankrupt. However, "You still have obligations. You have military pensions, you have Social Security, you have all these healthcare obligations, so you've pulled the assets out but you haven't gotten rid of the liabilities.

"Well, how do you get rid of the liabilities? If you have a civil war and people demand that their states secede from the nation, you can say, 'Well, the people didn't want the vehicle anymore, so they they would rather walk away. They chose to secede rather than get Social Security.'

"You need a war to get the people to self-destruct their own covenant. In other words, they are owed trillions of dollars in healthcare, trillions of dollars in retirement obligations, trillions of dollars in many different regulatory obligations and now, what you want to do is you want to slither out of them without admitting that you stole all the money.

"Your job is not just to slither out of Social Security and FDIC insurance and all these other obligations, your job is to make sure you can keep the $21 trillion. And if you destroy the mechanism, then they have no vehicle to ever get the $21 trillion back. If you bankrupt the country now...I would argue you can put that $21 trillion back on the plate and claw it or assets back in a bankruptcy to help pay for those obligations, to keep your promise...

"You need the mechanism to be destroyed and you need the people to destroy the mechanism. Remember, you're trying to get the younger generation to support you destroying their family wealth and the money they stand to inherit.

"I just had a back and forth with a wonderful young man on my subscriber you know the forum on our website, where he was saying he wants to secede from the nation and, who cares about the obligations to all those Boomers who betrayed him and sold him down the river?

"And I said, 'Wait a minute. Let's get the state of play correct. You had this group steal all the money. Those greedy Boomers were sitting there, paying for your college, taking care of their grandparents, doing philanthropy, keeping the civic life in their community going and they got snookered. They put all that money in the pension fund that these guys then stole, so you know they're not your enemy it's a little bit like the Harry Potter game, you know, make the insiders out to be Wizards and your stupid parents out to be Muggles.

"Who cares about the Muggles? Let's ditch them! Not realizing you're not ditching them, you're ditching the inheritance they were going to leave you, right? If you look at the inter-generational politics and the sexual and racial politics of a lot of these games, it's amazing but it's all designed to divide and conquer.""
    Last edited by onawah; 29th September 2020 at 04:53.
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ami (28th September 2020), Bill Ryan (28th September 2020), East Sun (28th September 2020), gord (29th September 2020), lisalu (30th September 2020), mountain_jim (29th September 2020), Sue (Ayt) (29th September 2020)

21. Link to Post #231
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One very vital thing that C.A. Fitts talked about (starting at 32 minutes in) which Alexandra didn't cover in her review (above) was regarding what Chuck Shuymer told Trump about the CIA.
    (See: https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/27...g-back-at-you/ )
    Hopefully more will be covered about that in Part 2 of the interview, which is scheduled for this Friday.
    Last edited by onawah; 30th September 2020 at 00:09.
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Elainie (30th September 2020), Sarah Rainsong (30th September 2020), thepainterdoug (30th September 2020)

23. Link to Post #232
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,273 times in 3,171 posts

Onawah i herd it. the CIA runs the show.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alecs (30th September 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), onawah (30th September 2020)

25. Link to Post #233
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deep State COG Doomsday Network Threat--Prof. Peter Dale Scott:
    3,200 views•Oct 3, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    91.3K subscribers

DARK JOURNALIST EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH UC BERKELEY PROFESSOR PETER DALE SCOTT: COG DEEP STATE SUSPENSION OF THE CONSTITUTION!

"We live under a Constitution that's living under something else: Continuity of Government!"

UC Berkeley Professor and influential Political Research author Peter Dale Scott comes out of retirement to join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt in an exclusive interview on the dangers of the Deep State and Continuity of Government (COG) unconstitutional emergency powers. He cautions the public that the 2020 election may become a battle for the future of humanity and freedom.

THE DEEP STATE
    Scott coined the terms Deep State, Deep Politics, and Deep Events to help describe a hidden governance structure that has been controlling public policy behind the scenes in American politics. He describes the Deep State as a “deep political system which habitually resorts to decision-making and enforcement procedures outside as well as inside those publicly sanctioned by law.”

COG DANGERS
    Scott’s work on COG and the Deep State is the gold standard in independent research for understanding the problem of covert power. His books spanning five decades cover in depth deep events like the JFK Assassination, Watergate, Iran Contra, 9/11 and the seizure of emergency powers by dangerous elements in the national security state.

His COG work seems like a Time Capsule that has been vouchsafed for this special time in the middle of a perfect storm of civil war, political unrest, a potentially contested election and corporate media manipulation. Scott’s work is a flash of brilliance that occasionally lights up the battlefield with ordinances of profound insight to let the public know of the hidden hazard of unchecked, unrestrained power. "

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (4th October 2020), Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Brigantia (3rd October 2020), Elainie (3rd October 2020), mountain_jim (4th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020)

27. Link to Post #234
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts: The Fight For the Future - Transhumanist Depopulation & Space Surveillance
    2,978 views•Oct 6, 2020
    DarkJournalist
    91.4K subscribers

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS REVEALS SPACE SURVEILLANCE
    "In this explosive Part 2 of a 3 part interview series, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Former Assistant Secretary of HUD Catherine Austin Fitts. Catherine has spent two decades tracking Missing Trillions from Government agencies including HUD and the Department of Defense!

TRANSHUMANIST AGENDA
    Catherine goes deep on the Transhumanist Agenda of converting the world's population into mind-controlled technology slaves. She sheds light on a hidden system of economic and political control dominated by a parasitical group that is attempting to harvest and depopulate humanity. Catherine compares the new system of central control to "Livestock Management" and reveals the covert agenda behind the massive space infrastructure that is being developed with public money. Will humanity win the Fight for the Future?

TOPICS:
    Satellite Surveillance
    Space Force
    Mind Control
    Missing Trillions
    Digital Currencies
    Banksters
    UFO Secrecy
    FASB 56 "

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020), Jayke (7th October 2020), mountain_jim (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Zanshin (7th October 2020)

29. Link to Post #235
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dark Journalist and C.A. Fitts said they were having a lot of interference during this broadcast. And now I am trying to send him a message on Facebook, and it won't go through.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020), Jayke (7th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (7th October 2020), Sue (Ayt) (8th October 2020)

31. Link to Post #236
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Prof. Peter Dale Scott: Deep State COG Underworld Rising
    7,126 views•Oct 9, 2020
    91.6K subscribers
    PART 2 EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW

"UC Berkeley Professor and influential Political Research author Peter Dale Scott comes out of retirement to join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt in an exclusive interview on the dangers of the Deep State and Continuity of Government (COG) unconstitutional emergency powers. He cautions the public that the 2020 election may become a battle for the future of humanity and freedom.

THE DEEP STATE
    Scott coined the terms Deep State, Deep Politics, and Deep Events to help describe a hidden governance structure that has been controlling public policy behind the scenes in American politics. He describes the Deep State as a “deep political system which habitually resorts to decision-making and enforcement procedures outside as well as inside those publicly sanctioned by law.”

COG DANGERS
    Scott’s work on COG and the Deep State is the gold standard in independent research for understanding the problem of covert power. His books spanning five decades cover in depth deep events like the JFK Assassination, Watergate, Iran Contra, 9/11 and the seizure of emergency powers by dangerous elements in the national security state."
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (10th October 2020), ClearWater (17th October 2020), Franny (19th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020)

33. Link to Post #237
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TONIGHT! Dark Journalist X-Series 98: Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell - Deep State Target USA: The October Surprise: The UFO File and Babylon's Banksters!
    Special LiveStream Friday October 16, 8PM EST
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (18th October 2020), Alekahn2 (16th October 2020), Bill Ryan (16th October 2020), Elainie (16th October 2020), ExomatrixTV (17th October 2020), greybeard (17th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020), Hym (17th October 2020), kfm27917 (7th November 2020), Luke Holiday (18th October 2020), meeradas (19th October 2020), Zanshin (17th October 2020)

35. Link to Post #238
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Daniel and Joseph Farrell comment on this quote from Steiner in their latest interview, live now here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSH9LI6hoo

Quote Posted by onawah (here)

′′ In the future, the soul will be eliminated by medicine. Under the pretense of a ′′ healthy point of view ", there will be a vaccine whereby the human organism will be treated, as soon as possible, directly at birth, so that the human being cannot develop the thought of the existence of a soul and Spirit.
    Materialistic doctors will be entrusted with the task of removing the soul of humanity. Like today, people are vaccinated against this disease or disease, so in the future, children will be vaccinated with a substance that can be produced precisely so that people, through this vaccination, will be immune to being subjected to the ′′ madness ′′ of spiritual life. He would be extremely clever, but he wouldn't develop a conscience, and that's the true objective of some materialistic circles.
    With such a vaccine, you can easily get the etheric body to detach into the physical body. Once the etheric body detached, the relationship between the universe and the etheric body would become extremely unstable, and man would become an automaton, because the physical body of man must be polished on this Earth by a spiritual will. So, the vaccine becomes a kind of arymanic force; man can no longer get rid of a given materialistic feeling. It becomes materialistic of constitution and can no longer rise to the spiritual ".
    (First posted by Jill here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1379762 )
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), BlueHeron (22nd October 2020), Elainie (17th October 2020), Eva2 (18th October 2020), gord (17th October 2020), Harmony (17th October 2020), Hym (17th October 2020), kfm27917 (7th November 2020), meeradas (19th October 2020), RunningDeer (10th April 2021), Yoda (19th October 2020), Zanshin (17th October 2020)

37. Link to Post #239
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,145 times in 461 posts

Daniel and Joseph Farrell comment on this quote from Steiner in their latest interview, live now here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSH9LI6hoo

Thank you for this R. Steiner quote I was not aware of!! Reading it, I am reminded of all the things that can calcify our Pineal Gland. Upon review, it is clear the bad guys have engineered the world around us with this nefarious goal clearly in mind.

I was blown away by David's Quote from a Astra Zeneca CV vaccine participant who stated. " It is like my soul is detached from my body!" WOW!

I was also reminded of one of favorite movies over the past 10 years: The Golden Compass which played on the theme of the elite wanting detach the soul from all children, and pursue resources from other parallel universes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	OIP (5).jpg
Views:	40
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	44806

Blessing Luke
    Last edited by Luke Holiday; 19th October 2020 at 08:22.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Luke Holiday For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (7th November 2020), Eva2 (18th October 2020), Hym (17th October 2020), kfm27917 (7th November 2020), meeradas (19th October 2020), onawah (17th October 2020), Zanshin (17th October 2020)

39. Link to Post #240
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Tune in to what Prof. Joseph Farrell says (starting at 2 hours 56 minutes in to 3 hours 10 minutes ) about secret weapons (such as Trump has mentioned cryptically) being used for various purposes from weather events (energy beams, hot spots, etc. ) to direct attacks (including explosions) in the latest interview with DJ here:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZmSH9LI6hoo

AND SEE:

From Dutchsinse's Facebook page
    Dutchsinse
    10/18/20

"List of systems shut down or turned off after I shared them:

NEXRAD RADAR wdssii uncensored "non-quality controlled" feed which showed HAARP rings visually on the feeds as they occurred from the RADAR stations. Shut off after we shared it, and the links were picked up by a debunking website who was previously saying I was FAKING AND PHOTOSHOPPING the HAARP rings.. proving the rings were indeed happening but being censored (removed) off the public feeds for "quality control" purposes as they were forced to admit. Then they shut off access.

_____

NEXRAD RADAR level iii without a password to view which showed NEXRAD going into something called "unknown" mode marked as black on the chart when doing HAARP ring pulses. Shut off after we shared it across social media as proof that the National Weather Service knew something was indeed pulsing at the times of the HAARP rings occurring from their stations.

You can still find some leveliii data on other services maybe.. but good luck finding the "unknown mode" any more now that they removed the way to view it.

______

ATHENA earthquake feed showing the quakes off the west coast that the oil companies were using and that proved the USGS was omitting quakes on the West coast. Shut off after we shared it on social media, and it was sent to the USGS by several of my viewers.

______

MIMIC TPW microwave background feed that was showing all sorts of High frequency to microwave systems including HAARP itself when it was making plasma which reflected microwaves (and all other radio waves)... also showed incoming solar flares charged particles live as they hit. Shut off after we shared it and it caught on for the public, and was used by several large youtube channels, and was addressed by professionals as "not being possible to see on microwave systems".

_____

Arctic Polar Ice Viewer / Cryosphere today site.. which showed and contradicted the media stories saying the North pole had melted and showed record levels of ice on both poles instead of record low.. RECORD HIGH levels of ice. Shut off after we shared it and it caught on for the public, and was picked up in the main stream media in the UK.

______

HAARP ionosonde and spectrographs which showed real time feeds of High Frequency systems. Shut off after we shared it and it caught on for the public, and made the rounds on several youtube channels as proof HAARP was still operating, when media was trying to say HAARP was being torn down!

_____

Japan Magnetosphere NICT site.. which showed real time 3D views of the magnetosphere as solar events occurred (is the basis for the observers logo on youtube by the way). Shut off after we shared it as proof that the magnetosphere temporarily flipped or shifted by several degrees (which it did indeed shift by the way).

______

NOW ADD IN the hot spots from GOES ... shut off at night now after we shared the links..... and the world caught on to what was going on."

Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1384218
    and here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1384217
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th October 2020), BlueHeron (22nd October 2020), Franny (19th October 2020), gord (19th October 2020), kfm27917 (7th November 2020), Luke Holiday (19th October 2020), meeradas (19th October 2020), norman (19th October 2020), Sarah Rainsong (19th October 2020), Yoda (19th October 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 28 LastLast